A Model for CC's Pt. 10

Story Info
Victor's journey continues.
6.3k words
4.66
8.5k
7

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,341 Followers

Chapter 10

A few moments later some of Victor's questions got answered, when Marco entered the salon. It only made his panic grow. Marco was a tall muscular guy with a black buzz cut, one of his arms completely covered in tattoo's, there were even a few of them on his face. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt showing off his muscular torso, paired with a pair of jeans. He looked like the kind of guy Victor would want to avoid even when dressed as a guy. Now that he was all dolled up with his hair and makeup slathered on and this outrageous outfit severely limiting his mobility the sight of Marco shook him to his core. Running wasn't even an option.

"Damn Suzan you weren't kidding, this sissy is a real pretty one. I swear you have a magic touch. All the guys you manage to get your hands on turn out well enough to make any real man question his sexuality." Marco smirked as his eyes hungrily moved up and down Victor's body, scanning every inch of him with a certain lust filled glint that made Victor very uneasy. It relieved his worry that this guy would attack him if he found out he really was a guy, but at the same time he worried what this guy did plan.

"Thanks Marco, this sissy is off limits though, it's the face of CC's you're dealing with and she needs an escort to get back to the store. She's a soon too be social media celebrity, I'm just sure of it looking like she does. Princess Vickie, look her up, you'll be able to find her through my page and the official CC's page as well. Don't get to handsy or Linda will have your balls for it, you'll have to do with bragging rights and you can swing by the salon for a real reward later." Suzan explained bluntly, clearly not afraid of this guy, if anything he looked more afraid of her than the other way around.

It was a bizarre and terrifying experience for Victor. Would this guy listen? Would he just escort him back to CC's? It definitely seemed like it with how he seemed a little uneasy under Suzan's threats. Then again whether or not it was just an escort, the prospect of leaving this salon looking like he did right now, next to this muscular thug remained terrifying. As did the prospect of all thugs in the area following his social media pages. The less followers he had the better for him.

"Alright Suzan, I won't lay a finger on her unless she wants it of course. I'll deliver her safe and sound to CC's, and I'll most definitely be back for a reward." Marco said with a smirk as he winked to Angel, blowing a kiss her way. Victor could imagine the kind of reward he would be getting and he was more than happy that he wouldn't have to do it. When he made it back to CC's though he really needed to talk to Linda getting a thug to escort him was unheard off, dangerous and unacceptable. This could not happen again. As much as he was against the idea though he didn't dare say anything right now, not with Marco present.

"So shall we sissy? We're still a while away from CC's and like Suzan pointed out you'll be slow with that pretty skirt and those heels you're wearing." Marco said confirming Victor's fear that they would be walking. He wanted to buy time, for himself, but before he could reply Marco had one of his strong arms wrapped around his waist, it's hand resting on Victor's bottom giving it a possessive squeeze which made Victor flinch. It gave him no choice but to stay glued to Marco's side.

He couldn't believe this was happening, his bottom was squeezed and felt up by another guy, a guy that seemed more than interested in him. Not wanting to test his temper Victor just meekly stayed at his side. When Marco took a step forward Victor had no choice, but take a couple of lewdly swaying short steps to catch back up with him. Only to have that same cycle repeat slowly but steadily as Marco guided him to the door and out of the salon.

Victor felt like a nerve wreck stepping out in public and that at the arm of a guy. The eyes of everyone they passed were on them and specifically on him, no one dared look at Marco the wrong way, but they did stare at him. It also seemed that Marco knew pretty much everyone around this neighbourhood as he made a point out of making small talk and showing his sissy trophy off to everyone they passed. It was a mortifying experience for Victor.

Things got slightly better when they made it out of the neighbourhood as Marco didn't know the people there anymore, but the stares never decreased. The fact that Marco was standing tall and proud, eagerly showing him off was another hard hit for Victor's increasingly fragile ego.

One thing that got worse though the further they got from the salon was the aching feeling in his calves and the soreness of his feet. Victor wasn't used to wearing heels at all. He had had a little bit of practice before, but rarely for more than a couple of steps at a time. The longest trip he had taken in his heels was probably from his room at Linda's mansion to the kitchen for breakfast this morning. It was nothing compared to the long walk he was in for now.

The discomfort had started way before they even left the neighbourhood, but when they finally made it to CC's nearly two hours later, his feet and legs were killing him. Victor was exhausted and in dire need of a seat. The fact that he was finally out of the public eye was only a minor consolidation at this point, a moment of rest being all he was really able to think off as Marco led him deeper into the store and straight to the door of Linda's office.

Victor was kind of surprised when Marco knocked at the door and patiently waited for a response instead of just barging in like he had imagined the big burly guy doing. As confident and strong as Marco seemed to Victor the guy somehow seemed slightly nervous here. Was Linda that dangerous? If anything it made Victor worry more about his future as a model for her boutique. Linda was a snake that much was certain, the way she had gotten him stuck between a rock and a hard place with that stupid contract he had signed out of sheer desperation. It made him wonder what she had on Marco. He really didn't like a somewhat nervous Marco as the guy only squeezed his bottom harder, like some kind of stress ball.

"Come on in." Linda's short reply came, getting a slight yelp out of Victor as Marco instantly opened the door and guided him through the doorway in front of Linda's big intimidating desk. The red haired bombshell just leaned back in her chair and smirked big time seeing the huge transformation Victor had gone through.

"My my, look at you Princess, you look amazing, a much better representative for my boutique. I'm so happy you chose for the makeover and to start over on your look. Thanks to Suzan's help I'm sure you'll become an even greater success. Considering how tight Marco's pants have grown up front I'd say he'd definitely agree. Thank you for bringing her here safely Marco, you can go now, I believe you were promised a reward at Suzan's?" Linda said with a smirk as Marco quickly nodded his head and left the office leaving Victor alone with Linda who immediately got up from her chair and started circling him, taking in every detail of the complete look. Victor was horrified having his suspicions confirmed that he had just turned on another guy.

"Look at what that bit... woman did to me, this is horrid, I look like a complete freak! I didn't agree to this in the contract, hell she even pierced my ears!" Victor shouted the moment he was alone with Linda. Suzan had scared him and he wasn't under contract with her, besides she did most things before he could even stop her. His contract was with Linda, so if he wanted out of this mess he needed to take it up with her.

"You're lucky you didn't say what I thought you were about to say, calling one of my business partners names would be a bad mistake sissy! Now quit whining, yes this transformation wasn't part of your contract, but you asked for it, you asked to be made unrecognisable and I invested to indulge your wish. After all employee satisfaction is high up on my list. This was your request I paid for it and now the least you can do to repay me is to make good on my investment. Besides once you aren't under contract with me anymore you will be free to cut your hair or colour it back to black or whatever. Makeup can be washed off and those holes in your ear will grow shut eventually if you don't put earrings in them. Besides without anything in them I bet they are hardly noticeable." Linda said in a stern somewhat annoyed tone that left Victor speechless.

He was scared that if he kept pressing his luck Linda would lose her patience and he would be in for another spanking, a disciplinarian measure she had already explained she could do much to his dismay. As bad as this was he guess Linda did have a point. He had asked for this in a way, he just didn't know it would turn out this bad and now he was stuck with it. "C... can I at least sit? My legs and feet are killing me." Victor asked diverting the subject to another issue he had, feeling like he wouldn't win the makeover discussion anyways. Slowly but surely he was starting to learn that Linda didn't yield and he couldn't come up with any good arguments except that he didn't like it, not that he like any of this, working for Linda had just been a constant stream of embarrassments.

"Of course princess Vickie, here have a seat. Don't forget to wipe your hands under your bottom to straighten out your skirt when you sit down though. You might look the part, but it's important that you feel and act the part as well. We wouldn't want people to believe in a fake role model now would we, I want to you to offer your fans and my future clients a genuine experience. Don't worry, learning is part of that experience." Linda said as she pulled a guest chair out from under her desk, beckoning Victor to take a seat.

While he didn't like the sound of that one bit, Victor did what he was told anyways, swooping his hands underneath his bottom before having a seat. With how badly his feet and legs hurt the sooner he got to sit the better. The tight hobble skirt kept his leg together making his sitting pose naturally feminine.

Victor couldn't quite sit as comfortable as he'd like with the corset keeping his back straight and the skirt keeping his legs together creating a very proper sitting position, but the relief of pressure on his poor legs and feet felt like heaven. It felt like a true blessing at this point as he tried to relax as much as possible while Linda got back behind her desk observing her new project with a smile as she granted him some recuperation time for now.

Suzan had really out done herself and today had gone more perfect than she could have planned. Victor's current look was so much better at promoting her store. The fact that he had in fact asked for it made it all the sweeter. She just loved manipulating her sissies into advancing their own sissification. Not only had his look changed drastically, but after such a long walk his deportment was bound to have improved as well. Soon those small mincing steps and wearing heels would become habitual as would the groping attention like Marco had given him, undoubtedly another serious blow to Victor's beaten ego.

With one last look on her project Linda then got back to work leaving Victor sitting there awkwardly with nothing to do but look around. He wasn't going to complain and drag Linda's attention. The less noticeable he was the better. Looking at his phone wasn't an option to pass time either. He hadn't checked to see if there were any apps to kill some time on there and he didn't want to check either. The fact that he was forced to look at a new dick pic each and every time no matter how short it was was just too gross. It made him weary of using his phone for anything other than what was strictly necessary.

The only option he really had was to look around, but even that was shocking as he saw the picture collection of all the steps in how Stephanie had gone from a relative jock looking guy to an effeminate sissy. He didn't want to see it either and so he just ended up staring at the floor, thoughts going over today's events over and over. He still couldn't believe he had asked for this makeover, he couldn't believe how far Suzan had taken it, and he couldn't believe how he had turned on and been groped by another guy. Yet it had all happened.

Eventually it was his phone that tore him out of his thoughts, the obscene moaning tone letting him know he had a message. His face turned beet red, but it was very hard to tell underneath his layers of makeup. Every message so far had been embarrassing to say the least. He already guessed it would be his social media team and the last thing he wanted was to add things to his pages again. Given the contract and job he had signed up for it was inevitable though. At least it paid really well. He just had to do this for a month and he would be free and able to go back to his old self with enough of a financial buffer to take his time looking for a job.

His reluctance to take a look at his phone got squashed by one look from Linda, she didn't look all too pleased that he hadn't checked the second the message had come in. Especially since he literally had nothing else to do. Wanting to avoid a discussion and more attention from his boss, Victor quickly fished out his phone, groaning as he saw yet another hard dick as he quickly opened the message to get rid of it.

"Hello Princess Vickie, you gave us a real tough case this time. Your makeover looks sublime and you look better than ever. All those pictures you sent us were just so pretty, it was really hard picking just one of them, but I think we found one that matches your excitement for your new and improved self to a T. You can post it as soon as you get the text we will send in a minute, don't forget to tag @Suzans_Sissy_Salon." The message read, attached was one of his selfies with a very big smile, yet at the same time Victor could swear you could see the embarrassment he had truly felt in his eyes.

Accompanied by another loud moan a second message with the text for his picture rolled in. "Hello everyone, welcome back. For those who started following me earlier, I'm sorry for deleting my picture, I just felt like that wasn't me and I didn't want to build a following on something fake. So say hello to the new and hopefully improved real me! What do you think of my new look? Let me know in the comments! #newdaynewme #proudsissy #princess #CCboutique #willyoubemynewbackground"

Victor hated the text, the real him his ass, this was not at all who he was or wanted to be, this was a job, nothing more than a job and it paid really well. He reminded himself as he posted the picture along with the text just to get it over with. In his picture he tagged the CC's official page as well as the page for Suzan's salon. How anyone could ever follow either or him for that matter was beyond his comprehension, but as he had noticed with Marco this look did seem to appeal quite a bit despite how positively ridiculous he thought he looked.

He was just about to close the app, when he spotted a notification around the section reserved for pictures he had been tagged in. They were quite certainly the pictures Suzan had taken. It tore Victor between not wanting to be confronted by what had happened back in the salon, and wanting to know just what Suzan had posted, wanting to know how she had made him appear online.

In the end his curiosity won out. Tapping the notification he was redirected to not one but two pictures. The first was the full body picture while he stood at attention with his simpering forced smile. It read, "Another satisfied customer. @Princes_Vickie was so happy to finally find her true self styled after a real princess, can you guess who her favourite princess is?"

The second picture was even worse, it showed her kissing Angel, a sight he was embarrassed to admit made his cage feel awfully tight. Angel was pretty hot, no matter how much he tried to rationalise that she was a guy like him, it barely, it barely helped as all he did was remember how soft her lips had been and how sweet she had smell, where he smelled like flowers there had been a more fruity smell to Angel.

"@Princes_Vickie was so happy with her new look that she couldn't help but thank our resident beautician Angel profusely. Isn't that cute? Do you want Angel to work her magic on you, or do you have a special someone who could benefit from one of our makeovers? Then go and make an appointment and we'll be happy to help." The text underneath the picture read.

As bad as it was, it was nothing compared to some of the comments people had left beneath those pictures. Comments like, "I would love to thank those two for that hot pic!" or another that read, "I have a wand she can work some magic on, the other can watch, maybe they can make out with my wand in the middle." The comments left Victor feeling gross and very exposed as he quickly shut the app, having read more than enough. It caused him to see yet another cock before he could manage to close his phone, a cock that could have very well came from either of those guys who had commented he thought mournfully.

Victor was allowed to remain seated for the remainder of the morning which pretty much boiled down to another fifteen minutes before Linda told him to get up and led her out to the breakroom for lunch. Mincing behind Linda on his sore legs Victor was shocked when he entered the room. In there Stephanie was busy sucking off a lanky college nerd who worked as a delivery driver. They entered just when he shot his load in her mouth, a load Stephanie quickly swallowed and even thanked him for before licking his cock clean and putting it back in his pants. A bit awkward that he had a small public now the guy then quickly bolted for the door, while Stephanie looked embarrassed that her new friend had seen her like this.

Seeing the look of shock on Victor's face Linda just smirked. "Here at CC's we believe that delivery personnel has to work hard enough as it is, their tight schedules and the way people always complain, that's why I'm always insistent on getting them a nice relaxing tip. Now have a seat, remember to sit down properly." Linda said matter of factly as she signalled to one of the chairs which she then put a small salad dish in front off. Victor shuddered, he was just happy that he wasn't the one who had to hand out tips as he silently ate his meal Stephanie soon sitting next to him having the same salad. It was nothing close to his usual diet and by the time he had finished it he still felt hungry which made Linda's big Juicy steak look even better. God he wanted a piece of that, but Linda clearly wasn't about to share.

After she too was done Stephanie quickly cleared the table without even needing an order while Linda turned her attention back to him. "So princess Vickie, since I clearly can't leave my store during business hours I'm afraid you're stuck here util closing time. Of course with how much I pay you I can't just let you sit around in my office all day. It's affecting my concentration and well it's useless. I could let you help around the store with Stephanie, but she gets weekly help already and I'm sure you're way too precious and dainty for menial cleaning and inventory work. So instead you get to put some work into growing your fan base and I know just the thing. There is nothing to get your follower count rolling like getting tagged in many pictures. It will create the illusion that you are famous already and It will reach all of the friends of the people who tag you." Linda grinned, her explanation leaving a look of horror on Victor's face.

Wasting no time she guided her sissy influencer project to the front of the store where there was a powder pink wall with the name "CC's Boutique" written on in big cursive letters, a sort of selfie wall Linda hadn't really needed to use yet since most of the sissies that came her got photographed on the stage as it looked so much more dramatic. This wall was perfect for this though, close to the door so Vickie would be visible to any passer-by.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,341 Followers
12