A Model Mother Pt. 04

Story Info
Shannon discovers how far her mother-in-law has gone.
7.9k words
4.68
5.5k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the afternoon following the bombshell of Shannon walking in on her future mother-in-law Emily masturbating with a beer bottle for a small group of men's pleasure - and her own - it clearly hadn't been just for their pleasure; Emily was very obviously enjoying herself when she'd been discovered.

Emily had asked if they could meet up in a pub not too far from either of them so she could explain herself. The fact that Shannon had agreed was a relief in itself.

Emily thought long and hard about how to dress for this meeting. She spent all morning at work coming at it from different angles, but she had no idea what Shannon was going to say or do. Finding out your fiancé's mother has a proclivity to expose herself and masturbate in front of strangers isn't a situation frequently encountered.

And, the thing was, Shannon didn't know the half of it. What would she say when she discovered that her future husband's mother was now a professional model who specialised in being photographed in all sorts of sexually explicit situations?

But that was nothing compared to the fact that Emily had sampled not only her brother's cock, but her father's too. Emily was going to have to tread very carefully. But she thought it would be hypocritical to dress all dowdy and cover up -- Shannon had already seen enough to make that a waste of time.

Shannon smiled politely upon arrival, which was a good sign. Emily wore a tight, short black dress, not as revealing as the red dress from yesterday, but still flattering and Shannon complimented her.

Shannon wore tight jeans and a vest t-shirt. She was lovely, a pretty face and a killer, toned young body. Emily mentally complimented her son on his taste.

"Listen, Shannon," she started. "About yesterday." Shannon listened in silence. She was going to give Emily a chance to talk. Emily glanced around. The pub was quite busy, it was popular with office workers taking lunch. Their table was far enough from any others that it was possible to talk without being overheard.

"So, I've been thinking about how I can possibly explain, and, the truth is," she paused, thinking of how best to word this. Shannon waited patiently for her to proceed.

"The truth is it was exactly what it looked like." Emily waited a moment for that to sink in -- both for Shannon and herself. She wasn't going to hide. If felt good.

"There's a lot I think I need to tell you. But firstly, last night. I was feeling lovely, really sexy. And when I walked into the pub, I just got a wicked feeling that I wanted to share. So, I did."

Shannon hadn't really known what to expect. Perhaps Emily might have been contrite, or ashamed, or have made up some bizarre story. But no. She simply explained that she'd been feeling horny, and so had fucked herself with a beer bottle in front of strangers in a bar.

She knew how she should react to this -- what her mother would feel, or most of her friends. But she wasn't sure what she actually did feel, now Emily laid it out in front of her.

"But there's a lot more I think you need to know, to understand where I am," Emily continued. "Let me get us a drink."

Emily told a mostly silent Shannon everything. The whole thing took over an hour, and they'd finished a bottle of wine and nearly a second by the time the tale was told.

Emily told all about how she'd felt like she'd missed out on so much as a young girl, how the guys buying dirty magazines from her shop had ignited a drive and desire that had been hitherto dormant in her. And how she'd spiralled from there, teasing and encouraging her customers to think of her as an object of desire.

Shannon had not expected this. The extent to which Stephen's mother had slid into a very seedy place was most unprecedented. When Emily described how she'd sought out and posed for a photographer, before ensuring the explicit pictures he'd taken were published and that her customers all saw them, her mind was blown a bit.

Until yesterday evening, Emily had been a figure of respect, someone to look up to, to impress. She knew that this esteem should now be replaced by disgust, but it wasn't that easy to just do a complete one-eighty in your opinion of someone.

Emily still had more to tell, and Shannon continued to struggle to understand what she was feeling about it all.

"So, what I did, last night. I have to admit it's not the first time I've done that sort of thing. I try to tell myself it's wrong, but the truth is I really love that sort of quick, illicit thrill. I had such an awful time when I was married, I've really got no inclination to repeat that. But I have a real, powerful need for physical release, for attention -- you know?"

Shannon was only nineteen. She'd had a few more encounters with men than she'd told Stephen about, and part of her did know. She felt a little spark of jealousy towards this pretty, older woman.

Last night Shannon had sat on top of Stephen and let herself picture the sight of his mother, so open, free and abandoned, on display as a sex object for those dirty old men in the pub. Until that time, when she was feeling Stephen's cock inside her, she'd not let herself admit it. But the sight of Emily doing what she did wouldn't leave her.

And she liked it.

Society judged things like this, it could ruin a woman to be seen as interested in anything out of the ordinary, sexually. She didn't know how to react, even now. Emily hadn't finished.

"So... I've had a couple of other encounters. But one in particular I need to tell you about. Please, please understand that I had no idea..."

Shannon looked confused. Where was this going now? Emily braced herself and emptied the wine equally into their glasses.

"So, it's against the backdrop of all this. Shannon, it all turns me on so much. I've got guys coming into my shop and buying pictures of me naked, playing with myself, all of that stuff. They are taking this stuff home, and, you know."

Emily considered her language and decided that there was no place for niceties.

"They are buying that stuff to wank to. So, there I am, selling all these men their ammunition, then they are off home to fire it over me." Emily eyed Shannon and was pleased to note that there was no shock or judgement visible, at least not yet.

"I don't know about you," she continued. "But Shannon, that is all just so exciting to me. And then," she again paused. Shannon found herself willing Emily to continue. Emily sighed. It seemed like there was something big she needed to get off her beautiful chest. What could be bigger than what she'd confessed already?

"So, one day I saw this letter that was sent into one of the magazines. It was obviously written by one of the guys who comes into the shop, about how he dreamed about me ordering him to... to masturbate in front of me. And then one night that guy came into the shop. It was nearly closing time, so..."

Shannon could feel Emily's excitement even now. She found herself breathing more quickly and nodded at her boyfriend's mother to continue.

"So, I just locked the door, dropped to my knees, pulled out my boobs and asked him to wank over me, to cover me."

"Jesus! Emily!"

It wasn't just what she'd done, it was the blatant pleasure she was taking as she relived it.

"I know!" Emily said, her tone contrite but her face alive. "One more bottle?"

Shannon nodded. Until this weekend, she'd not got to know her mother-in-law to be at all, really. Now she was, it was intriguing to say the least.

Shannon's own mother was so different. To her, sex was something that was done out of necessity. She would never indicate that she'd derived an ounce of pleasure from the act, and Shannon assumed the whole thing disgusted her. As happens so often with teenagers, this had pushed Shannon in the opposite direction.

So, it was it was hugely refreshing for Shannon to hear an older, experienced woman who just loved sex, plain and simple.

Despite the shocking, totally obscene and some would say immoral behaviour Emily was describing with a real sense of pride, Shannon couldn't help liking her. Watching her standing at the bar, that killer body clad in it's tight, figure-hugging black dress drawing admiring glances from men and women alike, she wondered whether it was fair to judge.

Shannon put herself in Emily's place. Who was to say how she'd behave if she was in the same position, suddenly realising her sexual freedom was there if she grasped it - and grabbing it so enthusiastically. She wasn't hurting anyone, was she?

However, this feeling was about to be tested. Emily had a steely expression as she topped up their glasses.

"So, Shannon. Please understand the situation. I was so horny; this guy had set my mind racing with his letter making it clear he dreamed about wanking on me. On my part, quite a lot of the time I was dreaming about guys wanking on me too. So, it seemed like the sensible thing to do."

The wine was very much relaxing her now, and Shannon laughed out loud at Emily's logic. Sensible wouldn't be how she'd describe this behaviour. But she wondered why Emily had this apologetic look fixed across her face. She was about to find out.

"So, the thing is, this guy, he signed off his letter 'R'. And then this lad turned up, and he was looking at me like, you know." Shannon nodded. She did know that look.

"And then I clocked his name badge. Richard, it said. R."

Emily left it there, planting the seed and seeing if it would register. It took a minute.

"Wait," Shannon said. "Richard? Not..."

Emily nodded, that apologetic expression almost turning into a grimace.

"I had no idea -- how could I? All I knew is that I was super horny, this guy had been writing letters about how much he wanted me to take control, show me how hard he got for me. It wasn't until yesterday that it registered who he was."

Shannon's jaw dropped. Emily decided to leave her there to digest what she'd just been told and went off to the toilet. She took her time in there, reasoning that the longer Shannon had to think about it, the more she might digest what she said -- or calm down, if she was really furious.

The wine might be affecting her as much as it is affecting me, she thought, squinting at her slightly blurred reflection as she adjusted her make-up.

Emily pondered her next actions. She'd only given Shannon half the story. Her brother Richard wanking off and shooting his virginal cock over Emily's exposed tits was one thing. There was no telling what her reaction to that would be, but she would find out soon.

But the knowledge that Emily had sucked Shannon's father's cock just a few days earlier and swallowed his cum... that one she'd keep to herself, at least for the time being.

As it was, there was a chance that she'd let slip a secret that Shannon might feel obliged to divulge. And if it came out, who knows what the consequences could be -- maybe it would change Shannon's mind about the marriage -- what kind of family was she joining? Emily hoped that would all be OK, she thought Shannon would be a fantastic addition to the family.

With some trepidation she approached the table. She was pleased to find Shannon still present -- she'd worried that she might have used that opportunity to make her exit. She was chatting to a young man who worked there. His name badge said 'Graham'.

"Sorry, I'll leave you to it," he said. Emily was gratified to see his eyes lingered equally on her as much as her younger companion, and she flashed him a smile to let him know that he was very welcome to look her up and down.

"I went to school with Graham," Shannon explained. "He used to have a proper crush on me, back then."

"Who can blame him," Emily smiled. She sat down and picked up her glass. She fixed her gaze on her son's girlfriend deliberately neglecting to show any shame in what she'd done.

Emily made it very clear that she had no idea who Richard was, and that she'd found herself doing that sort of thing a lot recently. It was not her fault that the guy who wanked on her happened to be Shannon's brother.

"That was a bit of a bombshell. You're making a habit of hitting me with those recently, aren't you?" Shannon began. Her blank expression didn't give anything away. "If you aren't shoving beer bottles inside yourself in the pub, you're letting my brother wank over you!"

The tone told Emily she was OK, and she took a breath.

"I always knew he was a little wanker!" Shannon burst into laughter and Emily realised that she was as drunk as her future mother-in-law. "So, was he really writing letters into dirty magazines about how much he fancied you?"

"Well, no, as it happens. It turned out there was another young customer I had whose name begins with 'R' -- Ryan."

"Right. So... are you saying you let my brother wank over you by mistake?"

"I guess I am!" Both girls collapsed into fits of laughter, taking a full minute before they could continue the conversation. They drew glances from the other patrons of the bar, but they didn't care.

"Do you know the funniest thing though?" Emily continued, wiping her eyes. "Ryan, he actually came in the very next day."

"Oh, the poor thing! Did you tell him that someone else stole his fantasy?"

"Well, I didn't think it fair for him to miss out, so I let him have a little go too..." She winked at Shannon, who felt a little wave of heat wash over her. Emily had received the loads of two young men over her breasts in twenty-four hours. And she was glowing with pride at something few women would ever even think of doing, less so admit it so easily.

Shannon had not expected this, but she was finding the thought of this beautiful, shameless woman exposing herself and turning on half the men in town increasingly arousing.

"Please just tell me Richard knows it's not going to happen again?"

"Oh god no!" Emily lied. "As soon as I realised, I made sure he was on the same page. It was a mistake and could never happen again."

In actual fact Emily had told Richard that if he kept quiet and behaved himself, there was a chance of a repeat performance in future. She'd decided this was the best approach and kept Richard under control, which might prove useful given the delicate situation she was in.

"No harm done then. Emily, I have to say. Last night, when I saw you like that. You could probably tell I was more than a bit shocked. I trouble sleeping, I couldn't get the image out of my head. But I've thought about it, and everything else you've told me tonight, and I really don't have a problem with it."

"Oh, that's really nice of you to say, Shannon," Emily smiled warmly. "Listen, I know most wouldn't be quite as understanding as you. Your mum, for example..." Emily recalled the battleaxe from the party and shuddered at the thought of having to explain away her having encouraged her son to masturbate over Emily's exposed breasts. And as for her husband, whose sperm she could still almost feel gushing into the back of her throat...

"Oh shit! As if I'd tell her anything like that! Mum is... I guess she's the total opposite to you, in that regard. She wouldn't understand that at all. I can wholeheartedly guarantee that she will never find out from me."

Emily breathed a sigh of relief. Shannon was, if not quite approving, almost ambivalent to the knowledge that her future mother-in-law enjoyed exposing herself to strangers. She'd taken the news of what Emily had done with her brother better than anyone could possibly expect.

"But there is one big issue I have with it all," Shannon said, trying to pull her thoughts together through an increasing alcohol fuelled haze. "Stephen, your son, he's soon to be my husband. I can't see any possible way I can keep this secret, whilst still being able to say my vows with a straight face. Are you... do you plan to stop it, all of this stuff?"

Emily sipped from her wine and looked at Shannon closely before answering.

"Absolutely not. I'm still doing my shoots every Saturday. I just know I'll regret it, if I back away now. My looks aren't going to last forever, so I want to make sure I do everything I can possibly do, whilst I have the chance."

"So, what are you going to do about Stephen then?"

Emily didn't know. She'd very successfully blanked out any responsible thoughts for some time now, and she almost resented being forced to consider such things. But deep down she knew Shannon was right.

"I really have no idea," she shrugged. "You are spot on, of course you are. I've been enjoying myself so much recently. But I do need to think about him. What do you think?"

Shannon was a little taken aback. Being asked for her opinion, her advice, on a subject like this was bizarre to say the least. But it did endear her to Emily even more. Although she was much older, the childlike innocence in Emily's attitude betrayed her young years spent trapped at home, dreaming of the day when she could focus on her own happiness.

Now she was there, Shannon didn't have the heart to burst her bubble. She still had the vision burned into her memory of Emily totally surrendered to base desire. She'd sought out, exposed herself to, and masturbated in front of a group of strange men.

Who does that? She kept asking herself. But part of her knew that, in another world, in another time, the idea of just spreading out and feeling the eyes of random men feasting on her body was a feeling she'd be very keen on experiencing. In some ways, Emily was living the dream.

That Emily was doing what she was doing was nothing more than incredible. Shannon knew there would be recriminations. But she wasn't going to be the one to pull the rug.

"I don't know. Let me have a think about it -- you think about it too. Listen, I'm going to have to go now. If I have any more to drink, I'm not going to make it home! It's been nice getting to know you better Emily. I'll maybe pop in your shop later in the week, OK?"

The girls shared an embrace and Shannon trotted off, lots to think about. As she left, Emily noticed most of the male heads in the room turn to glimpse that superb backside, squeezed into her jeans. That included Graham, the young barman who clearly hadn't completely shaken his teenage crush on Shannon.

Emily was drunk, there was no other way to put it. She was bad enough when sober, but now her libido was in overdrive. Shannon's acceptance of her antics was nice. It meant a lot, and it was quite a relief -- that could have gone much worse. She felt a little unshackled, the alcohol intensifying this feeling.

Her eye caught Graham's, and she held up her empty glass.

"Another?" he asked politely, taking her glass. Emily held on to it for a split second, causing him to lurch toward her slightly.

"I've not decided yet," she mused, very aware that she might be approaching the stage when her words might slur. "Graham, is that right?"

"Yes. Sorry, you are Shannon's friend?"

"Emily," Emily said. She was going for mysterious, but not quite managing it. "You've not seen me then? I mean, you've not seen me before?"

"No, should I have?"

Emily was getting used to people recognising her. She liked that, but it was nice that Graham didn't, in a way. She could surprise him. He was quite tall and well built. Her eyes flicked to his crotch, as she'd found they did more and more these days when she met a man.

"No, no, not at all. Anyway, Shannon tells me you used to have a thing for her -- I hope you haven't still got designs on her? She's marrying my son, you know."

"Oh really? She didn't say. So, you'll be her mother-in-law?"

"I will."

"You don't look old enough!" It was a throwaway, standard line in this situation and Emily knew it. But she flashed a smile at him all the same.

"Flattery will get you anywhere," she winked. Graham looked Emily up and down. Despite being clearly the worse for wear, she was an amazing looking woman. And she appeared to be flirting with him. The fact she was close to the lovely Shannon was an added bonus.