A Model Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued snapping as she stood, hands on her hips and lips in a sexy pout. She rubbed her pussy again and played with her breasts. She then leaned over the table and let her breasts slide against it, Wendall again savagely beating his meat, turned on beyond belief.

She then squeezed her massive fun bags between her arms and shook them, Wendall recording every movement. Then, Roxie pinched her clit between her thumb and index finger and began to jack it off, screaming in pleasure along with her son.

At the verge of a powerful climax, she looked into the camera and brought her juices to her lips, moaning at the taste. Wendall then had a new idea.

"Get on the couch Mom," he said.

Roxie complied and Wendall climbed on as well, standing over her. Her took photos of her pussy and breasts before getting to her sumptuous lips, kissing her and tasting her pussy juice.

He then stood back up, his cock not even six inches from her face. Instantly realizing his request, she took it in her soft hand and licked from his asshole to the tip of his cock, sliding her tongue between his glans and the sheath of uncut skin, Wendall howling in pleasure.

Taking him into her loving mouth, she nodded, Wendall beginning to fuck her face, his ass cheeks clenching and jiggling each time he made contact. He continued to snap photographs of her face with his cock buried between her lips at varying lengths as she moaned and he pumped. Roxie was a natural for the camera, triggering nerves in Wendall's cock he didn't know existed.

"Mom, you suck great cock," he groaned, as her moans, his grunts & the sloshing of saliva accelerated. Wendall increased his pumping; Roxie staring into the camera & concentrating on sucking her hung son off.

His cock exploded in her mouth, she swallowed as he squirted, she, still able to make mewing sounds as his load exited his cock.

"Ohh, mmm, nghhhh. " Cum kept coming out of his penis, down her throat. Wendall's body positioned above her, appeared to increase the volume of ejaculate. He kept cumming and she kept swallowing.

"Oh god Mommy, you are so beautiful, this is so hot." Wendall managed as he stopped cumming and slowly pulled his deflating dick out of her mouth. Still towering above her, kneeling above her torso, Wendall scooted down, grabbed the camera & snapped a couple of shots of Roxie's face. Cock free with small dribbles of cum on either side of her mouth, her eyes barely open, an expression of apparent total satisfaction on her face, she looked great. He captured the moment.

He quickly slid down her body to kiss her on the mouth. Their lips locked together, she immediately slipped her tongue between them and started to kiss him deeply. His tongue entered her mouth as he kissed back as hard as he could.

Their mouths opened maintaining the kiss, lips still sealing in the saliva, their tongues exploring as much of each other's mouth as they could reach. Wendall realized Roxie's mouth was coated in his cum, sticking to her teeth. His tongue tasted the slick saltiness (at least it was his) and cock hardened fast as they kissed, his mind reliving his cock exploding in her mouth.

Roxie moved her hand down to his swollen prick, stroking it gently as they pulled apart, her breasts smooshed against his thin chest. They gave gentle kisses every few seconds, enjoying their bodies so close together.

"Ready to finish out this memory card Mom?" Wendall asked, beaming.

Roxie nodded with excitement, seeing how big his cock was. "I think that big boy will need some lube though."

"There's plenty in the cabinet over there," he replied, "we'll need a lot."

"Okay sweetie." Roxie said as she got the warm scented oil and rubbed it onto his ass, cock and balls. She did it carefully, quickly & without pausing when she rubbed his sensitive areas, loving to see his prick throb. She then applied some to her tits, knowing how much he loved a good titjob.

"Hold on Mom, you look beautiful with oil on your tits." Wendall was staring at her cleavage as he spoke. Roxie loved to be sexualized. It was one of her greatest turnons, lusting by men and women who were after her tits and ass. Wendall turned & grabbed the camera from the table.

"Like this honey?" she asked, moving her arms under her breasts and lifting the oily milk tanks. Wendall nodded, camera rapidly in hand and he snapped a shot. She played with her shiny nipples again and Wendall got to his knees underneath them, watching the oil drip from the underside, snapping several more shots.

"That was great Mom. You look so beautiful & sexy, step over the lounger, foot either side." And she did.

Standing astride his body (on the lounger), her legs nearly 30 inches apart on the ground, she leaned down as he clicked the camera, photographing first her cleavage, her face & then her pussy. Her shaved pussy lips beautiful in their shaved pinkness.

"Mom, this is fantastic you are so hot, I can see your wetness." Wendall panted, his cock stiff and aching, her pussy juice dripping onto his prick.

"Mom, let me feel your tits." Wendall said as he lowered his voice, enunciated the words as an order, sure she was hooked. Her breasts swung forward and his eager little hands grabbed as much as he could.

"Sit on my cock, Mom." another order, followed.

She shuffled forward a little and lowered her pussy directly onto his very hard, erect prick. Roxie had perfect aim as she moved to allow his cock to enter.

"Mmmm mmmm, " they both echoed as her cunt filled with her son's hard cock.

She started working her pussy on his cock, like a machine, up & down, Roxie was doing all the work. Wendall lay there staring her face, breasts and then watching his cock appear & disappear as she worked.

His mother was one nympho lady, in control and obviously enjoying every pump. Moans echoed from her mouth as little tremors raced through her sweaty body every 2 or 3 minutes. Just like in her bedroom, she was an orgasm machine.

Ten minutes in, Wendall realized he had forgotten to snap any pictures as he stared at his mom. She was astride his body, powering up & down on his cock. Wendall took a couple of photos, adding compliments.

"Ohh Mom, you are the best, you're the best slut I've ever fucked." And by some measures it was. Seeing his mother pumping his cock with her pussy, entirely by her own effort, massive tits against his chest, legs astride his chair, leg & stomach muscles flexing, her face showing multiple expressions as she maximized her pleasure, was incredibly sexy.

"Mom, look at the camera." She obeyed, her eyes looking straight through him as he clicked a couple of shots. Her expression was something almost surreal, balanced between dreamy & intense, not with him in person but wrapped around his cock like a skin graft.

Wendall put the camera back onto the table and sat up. His lips closed around her erect nipples, sucking, tweaking and switching between breasts as fast as he could. Roxie's moans confirmed she liked the contact, without him clicking photos they were still fucking. He placed his arms around her glistening body; even for a fit Roxie this workout was breaking a sweat.

Wendall caressed and touched her shoulders, back and quickly reached her ass cheeks. Not sure how long he had without the camera in action, he slid his hands under her ass cheeks & touched his cock still sliding in & out of Roxie's vagina. Both hands surrounded Wendall's cock and touched her pussy, she groaned out loud as his contact increased. Her juices were flowing, his fingers were quickly soaked as he moved one finger to her asshole.

Crouching astride his lounger, lowering her body up & down onto Wendall's cock with no means of support except her legs probably helped gap her ass; to his mind his fingers had discovered her asshole wide open. His middle finger slid right in.

"Ohh mmmm," said Roxie. Wendall's index finger joined it, in Roxie's ass. "Ohh sweetie, keep going," moaned Roxie.

"Mom, this is sooo hot, don't stop." Wendall growled as he kept the two fingers invading her ass motionless and started sliding his other hand & fingers all over her labia & pussy.

It was obvious Roxie was tiring, the frequency of fuck lifts had slowed and her leg muscles appeared to be stiffening. Time was running out. The fact Wendall had been lying effectively motionless for the last 20 minutes while Roxie did all the work meant he was strong & she was weakened.

Roxie was still orgasming, although less often; her pussy, her son's crotch & prick were soaked with her juices. That is why when Wendall placed his free hand under her ass, close to her center & kept the other hand, 2 fingers still in her ass in place, lifted her body up and forward she only squealed a little, when he removed the 2 fingers and dropped her body onto his cock, straight into her asshole.

"FUCK, OHHH SWEETIE, OH MY GOD!!!!!!"

It felt good, so tight, Roxie's pussy was tight and her vaginal muscles had clenched and gripped his cock as they fucked for the next 20 minutes. Her ass was another level of tight. Wendall felt his cock throb inside her as he tensed his own muscles and lay back on the lounger to enjoy the sensations. Roxie looked down at him, her body layered in a sheen of sweat, breasts bouncing rapidly, nipples hard.

"Son, you feel so fucking good, your cock is in my ass." She was right. Wendall could feel her sliding her feet forward, presumably to get a better angle to lift her crotch off his body. He sat up fast, put his arms around her in a hug of love & control.

"I love you Mommy, please don't move." She tensed against him, gave up fast, she was greatly exhausted and he was holding her in position. His cock moved a little and her ass muscles tightened & relaxed as she got used to the sudden invasion. He then moved his head to gently lick & kiss her nipples. Her body moved a little more and Wendall felt her whole butt relax as he suckled gently on her nipples.

"Sweetie, mmmm, you feel so fucking good." Roxie panted, running her fingers through his long hair.

"Mom, I love you," Wendall said as he grabbed the camera and aimed at her face snapping one shot.

"Mom you look fantastic, your body is glowing. I've got to take photos, you are radiant." He aimed the camera lens at his cock, not visible, deep in Roxie's ass.

"Mom, let me get a pic." She knew what he meant and lifted her body a little so he could see his wet cock between their bodies. Wendall snapped away and Roxie appeared to perk up.

"Mom, you need to be on your hands & knees."

She nodded and moved off his cock, the wetness audible as her ass released her son. Roxie was on her feet only long enough for Wendall to get off the lounger and her to get into position. In seconds, Roxie was on her hands, then her elbows facing away from him. Her ass high in the air her body ready.

"Mom, your ass looks spectacular, move it a little," Wendall kept taking photographs, mostly of her ass & pussy, some of her hanging breasts, her legs, her back. She kept 'posing' then Wendall put the camera down on the table.

"Like your dirty whore like this baby?" she asked, giving her ass a jiggle.

His cock was very hard & immediately wet after he slid it in & out of Roxie's pussy a couple of times. Wendall placed his cock head over her asshole. It was starting to close so he jammed one & then 2 fingers inside, spread them apart, then put his cock inside.

"Oh yeah..." he groaned, both in response to her question and the indescribable feeling of his cock sliding into his mother's ass.

He started slow, Roxie making satisfying sounds as his dick began to slide in & out of her ass. He grabbed her breasts; she was taking most of their combined weight as he roughly pumped her ass, taking a series of shots and videos from the beautiful POV perspective, alternating between slapping her ass and pulling her hair.

"Oh shit, mmmmm... oh baby," she muttered as he pounded on. Slowly Wendall felt his cum rising but he kept on pumping, twisting her nipples & grabbing her breasts harder as her pleasure noises continued. She orgasmed at least 3 times, and then his cock exploded in her ass.

Cum jetted out as his cock pulsed inside her and he could feel Roxie's gigantic orgasm hit, just as his second wad of cum poured into her ass. They both yelled and collapsed onto the lounger, Wendall still cumming in her ass. She appeared to experience a rolling orgasm that lasted long after he had expelled the last of his cum.

As he lay on Roxie's back, bodies aligned, his legs on her legs, his cock still in her ass, their sweaty bodies nearly sliding apart, Wendall put his arms down to lift his body weight off her very warm slippery body.

"Sweetie, can we just lie here a minute?" Roxie asked, the feeling of his hot cum bubbling in her rear hole felling incredible, "this feels so good; can you get a photo of your cock in my ass?"

Wendall felt his cock harden inside her as he brought his hands up to her sides to touch her breasts. He grabbed the camera and took the photos, pulling out to capture his jizz oozing from her cunt.

"One last photo Mom," he said, ready to take one of her.

"Hold on sweetie," she said as she stood up, "why don't we take one of both of us this time?"

Wendall's exhausted cock bounced at the thought and she rushed to get the tripod, setting up the camera. He then sat on the couch beside his mother, her hand getting his prick hard yet again.

"Say Motherfucker!" Roxie said.

"Motherfucker!" They said in unison as the camera clicked.

******

At 5:00 A.M., Roxie awoke and slid off her son's cock. She was surprised to find she was back in her bedroom, Wendall sleeping deeply beside her.

God, they had fucked all night like rabbits overdosed on Viagra! She knew that he had reason to be tired. His 4 fully stocked camera memory cards showed the extent of their sexual events the previous night... and that morning. Not to mention to cum soaked bed.

Wendall stirred and reached for the nightstand.

Flash.

"God, Mom, you look sexy sitting here naked in our bed. Show me your tits again."

She grinned and pushed off the sheets, shaking them.

Flash.

"Fuck, I love to stare at your naked body."

"Ooooh!" she sighed and squeezed his hard dick under the sheet. "YOU DO, don't you?"

Flash.

"You adore exposing your body to me." Wendall replied, humping his hips into her hand, staining the satin sheets with precum.

She giggled as she kicked the sheet down to expose her cunt.

Flash.

"You want to screw all day long, every day for the rest of our lives." Roxie said.

"For all eternity..." Wendall said, getting a closeup of her pussy.

Roxie dragged her naked body upwards, rubbing along her son's erection, then sank back and... impaled herself with a sigh.

"FUCK!" Wendall shouted.

"Screw me, baby!" she gasped hoarsely.

Soon, their hard fucking had begun again, Wendall's hands on her hips as she rode him, sucking her hard tits. When they finally came together, they were dually exhausted. She giggled at the feeling of his swarms of cum moving for her womb and stood up.

"That was great honey," she said, "this and especially last night."

"Oh yeah," Wendall laughed, "we have to look at those photos."

Roxie nodded. "Well, everyone is gone this morning so how about you hook your camera to the T.V while I take a quick shower? Then we can watch together... while our hands are free to do other things..."

"Then maybe we can have ourselves another photo shoot."

She smiled and kissed him tenderly. "Sounds perfect baby. See you in a bit."

She stood and walked into the bathroom, Wendall laying down for a while as the last of his cum dripping from his piss hole and onto the sheets. He stared at the ceiling and dreamt of his mother, the hottest model he ever captured.


12