A Modern Harem Pt. 03

Story Info
Joyce's daughter wants Gerald to deflower her!
4.7k words
4.59
12.9k
22

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within two weeks, Gerald had all but moved into Joyce's house. He had yearned to get out of his cramped little apartment, especially since a lot of his stuff had to be placed in a storage unit. Joyce was secretly ecstatic at his arrival: she realized how much she missed having a man in her bed, and in the house generally. Both of them regarded the move as only temporary or tentative, but they were confident that it was likely to become permanent.

Hilary was also pleased at having a quasi-father figure in the house. She herself had been unaware how much she'd missed her father; and while there was no way Gerald could ever take Richard's place, he was a genial, generous older man who seemed to fit right into the household. Hilary regretted that she'd have to leave the house herself in just over a month to take up quarters in a tiny dorm room on campus.

It was on a Saturday afternoon, when Gerald was out taking care of some business, that Hilary sat her mom down on the living-room couch for a little talk.

"So," she said, "Gerald's great, isn't he?"

"He certainly is," Joyce said in a dreamy voice.

"You guys getting along?"

"Wonderfully."

"Glad to hear it. I'd like to ask you something."

"Sure, go ahead."

Looking straight into her mother's eyes, she said, "Do you think he could take my virginity?"

Joyce at first thought she had surely misheard her daughter. Then, as Hilary continued to glare intently at her, she felt herself getting dizzy--maybe close to fainting.

"Excuse me?" she said in a choked voice. "You--you want him to do what?"

"I want him to deflower me," Hilary said, emphasizing every word as if talking to someone who didn't understand English very well.

"Hilary, are you out of your mind?" Then another thought occurred to her. "You're a virgin? With all this sex talk that you engage in, I figured you must have . . ."

"Mom, I'm afraid it's been all talk and no action. So that's what I want now."

"Wait a minute," Joyce said, holding out her hands as if she was on a boat that was swaying from side to side. "Might I ask why you want to be--I mean, not to be a virgin anymore?"

"Mom, look," Hilary said with a big sigh. "I'll be going to college in about a month, and I don't want to get there without some--experience. I'd feel like a dope. What if I end up liking some guy, and then he does me? He might get all freaked out--you know, the blood and the mess and stuff."

"Somehow I thought boys liked deflowering virgins. It's a point of pride with them, isn't it?"

"Maybe some guys do. But a lot of guys just don't want to deal with all that. And I think they like girls who kind of know what they're doing in bed."

"Okay, fine, but there's one small point you're overlooking."

"What's that?"

"It's that Gerald is MY BOYFRIEND!" Those last words came out as something close to a shriek.

Hilary gave out her usual chuckle. "You know, I've always felt it was odd for people of your age to call yourselves boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Then what, pray tell, would you call us?"

"How about 'lovers'? That basically means you've had sex."

"It means a lot more than that!"

"Sure, I know that. Does that mean, by the way, that he's said he loves you?"

"No--but I think he will soon."

"That's great. So--"

"But the question remains: why do you want Gerald to--to deflower you?"

"Mom, you've said he's a real nice guy, right?"

"Of course he is."

"Well, I honestly don't know any really nice guys, so he fits the bill. I've heard that it's super-important for a girl to have a good first experience. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes." But the way Joyce said that single word made Hilary look keenly at her mother.

"What was your first time like, Mom?"

It took Joyce a long time to answer: "Not so good."

"Gee, I'm sorry to hear that. You wanna tell me about it?"

Now it was Joyce's turn to sigh. "It was in my college days--early in my sophomore year. I guess I was nineteen at the time. As a freshman I'd been so terrified of failing that I did nothing but hit the books, write papers, and take exams. I had, like, no social life of any kind. The next year I felt better about myself, so I started to do a little more socializing. So I went to this party--"

"You had sex at a party?" Hilary said incredulously.

"Yes, but just listen, will you! It wasn't what you may be thinking. I have to admit, I'd felt a little irked that no boys had taken an interest in me freshman year. I mean, I was pretty good-looking then."

"Still are, Mom. Beautiful, in fact."

"Thank you. So when I got to this party--well, I was thinking maybe it was time."

"Mom, didn't you want some privacy for the occasion?"

"Well, dear, it's not as if I did it in front of everyone! In fact, all I wanted was a little cuddling in some quiet corner. Somehow I ended up being alone with a guy in a room on the second floor of this house, and we did start cuddling. But pretty soon he made it clear that he wanted more than that."

"He started pawing you all over?"

"Pretty much. That was okay with me--it felt good. I'm very sensitive in certain places."

"I can imagine. Just go on with the story."

"Well, we actually didn't take our clothes off. He--"

"You had sex with your clothes on? Jeez!"

"Will you listen? This guy--I don't even remember his name, if I even knew it--was hugging and kissing me, and then he slipped a hand onto my bottom, and then under the hem of my skirt, and then he pulled my panties down to my knees. I felt all goose-pimply--I really liked the feel of that hand on my body! So I made efforts to unzip his pants and fish out his cock. It wasn't all that big--what a relief!--but it was really hard.

"Well, this guy seemed to be in a real hurry: he just wanted to stick it in me. He didn't even bother to check whether I was wet. I was, but not as wet as I should have been. Anyway, he put it in--or I should say he started to put it in when he reached that absurd little barrier we have.

"His eyes got all big. I think he wanted to stop, but I whispered in his ear, 'Please, just go on in.'

"That's all the permission he needed. He burst through my poor little hymen and pounded me pretty hard. It took him all of about two minutes to come. Then he pulled out in a hurry, and when he saw his cock streaked with my blood, he did seem to freak out. I mean, there really wasn't all that much, but he couldn't stop looking at it. He quickly snatched some Kleenex from a nightstand, wiped his cock, and then said sheepishly, 'That was great--see ya later!' And he bolted out of the room."

"I don't believe it," Hilary said. "You lost your virginity standing up, with almost all your clothes on, and it was all over in a couple of minutes. That can't have been very nice for you."

"It wasn't. I just mopped myself up with some Kleenex, pulled my panties up, left the party, and went home."

"I'm really sorry, Mom. But that just proves my point! Thus guy went bananas when he saw you were a virgin. I don't want anything like that to happen to me."

"I get that, but I still don't know why you'd want Gerald--"

"I told you that!"

"Okay, but what if he doesn't want to?"

"Why on earth wouldn't he want to?" Another chuckle. "What guy is going to turn down free sex? Anyway, I'm cute as a button. I've seen him look at me."

"He can look all he wants--but he knows you're my daughter. I would think that would freak him out."

"Maybe. Why don't you ask him?"

"I am not going to ask him! What will he think of us?"

"Oh, Mom, just give it a shot. All he can do is say no."

Joyce looked at her daughter as if she were a creature from outer space. "I'm not even sure I know you anymore. But okay, I'll ask him."

She decided that she might as well get this awkward discussion over with as soon as possible.

Gerald was lounging in a room on the first floor that he'd turned into a study. While he was sitting at a desk fiddling on the computer, Joyce slipped into an easy chair across from him.

"Hello, dear," he said absently.

"Hello, Gerald," Joyce said.

He noticed the curious tone of her voice. "Anything wrong?"

"No, no." She laughed nervously. "Something funny just happened, though. You'll really laugh at this."

"What's that?"

"Well, you see . . . Hilary said she wanted you to"--she paused for a moment, then in a rush of words went on--"take her virginity."

There was a dead silence in the room that lasted several seconds. Gerald stopped his work on the computer and looked over to Joyce.

"She said what?" he said quietly.

Another big sigh. "She wants you to take her virginity before she goes off to college. She thinks it'll be better that way if she meets a boy she wants to--you know, bed down with."

Gerald peered at Joyce as if she'd asked him to run a marathon naked. "Why me, exactly?"

"She thinks you're really nice. Her acquaintance with nice men is apparently pretty limited."

Gerald digested that for a moment. Then he said, "Joyce, are you trying to trick me?"

"Trick you? What do you mean?"

"Are you trying to get me to admit that I have the hots for your daughter?"

"No, no! She's quite sincere about this, so far as I can tell."

"What about you? What do you feel about it?"

"Well, it's a bit--irregular. But if you really want to do it--"

"This is not my decision. It's your decision."

"Mine? How can it be mine? It's your and Hilary's decision. She's an adult, as she keeps reminding me."

"It's your decision because I'm your--I'm in a relationship with you, not her."

"I get that. But--"

"So if you don't want me to do this--and I can't imagine you would--then of course I won't do it."

"Do you want to do it?"

"Now you're trying to trap me again."

"I'm not! Really I'm not. If you two want to do it, then it's okay by me."

"Really? You're absolutely sure about it?"

"Yes. So you're saying you want to?"

"I actually don't--"

"You don't? Why not? You don't find her attractive?"

"She's awfully cute--"

"Yeah, that's what she says."

"--but she's your daughter, so it would be pretty strange."

"Yes, I suppose so. But she seems to have her heart set on it, and I've never been able to say no to her. So you'll do it?"

"Well, I suppose so."

"Good! How about tonight?"

"Tonight! That's awfully fast."

"No time like the present. Anyway, she seems to be in a hurry."

"Well, okay."

"Great. I'll give her the good news."

Joyce waited until she and her daughter were getting dinner ready. While Joyce was marinating some chicken and Hilary was preparing a hefty green salad, Joyce said with faux casualness, "Okay, dear, you're on with Gerald tonight."

Hilary almost choked on the piece of radish she'd stuck in her mouth. "What did you say?"

"I said, you and Gerald will be, um, cuddling tonight."

"You mean it? Tonight? Oh-boy, oh-boy!"

"You don't have to be quite so excited."

"Well, it's a big deal, isn't it?"

"It certainly is. But just to clarify one point: you're not going to, um, get knocked up, are you?"

Hilary rolled her eyes. "Jeez, Mom, I'm not that stupid. I'm not ovulating, if that's what you mean."

"Just checking."

"You gonna give me some tips on what to do?"

"I'm sure you know what to do."

"I know the basics. But can't you tell me anything?"

Joyce paused for a fraction of a second. "Well, there is something I'd better tell you."

"What?"

"It's just this: Gerald's member is, shall we say, rather substantial."

Hilary grinned broadly. "You mean he has a big cock? Can't you just say it like a regular person? 'His member is rather substantial.' Gee whiz, Mom, we're not in the nineteenth century."

"I just thought you should know."

"Well, how big is big?"

Joyce held out her hands about eight inches apart.

Hilary raised her eyebrows. For the first time her enthusiasm seemed a little dampened. "Wow, that is big. Do you think he'll be able to get it in me?"

"I don't think he'll go in all the way."

"Thank heaven for small mercies. It'll hurt, I guess."

"Of course it will. You do still have your hymen, don't you?"

"Sure I do!"

"Well, I don't know. Some girls stick things up themselves and break their own hymens."

"I've never stuck anything up myself, Mom."

"Good to hear. Well, it'll hurt, and you'll bleed a little."

"Only a little, right?"

"Right. It's never very much."

"Fine. Anything else I should know?"

"Well, you must know all about foreplay."

"You mean sucking his cock?"

"That's one thing."

"He likes that?"

"Of course. Every man likes that."

"Will he do stuff to me--foreplay, I mean?"

"I'm sure he will. He's very considerate."

"Well, yes."

"Wonderful! I love to come!"

This enlightening conversation was interrupted by the man of the hour, who sauntered hesitantly into the kitchen. The women's talk came to an abrupt end, but Gerald could tell from their red faces that he had been the subject of discussion.

Dinner was a strange affair, as the three of them sat around trying to pretend that the thing that was going to happen that night--Gerald taking Hilary to bed--wasn't really going to happen. And yet, Hilary was as bubbly and chatty as always, not aware that the two older people at the table weren't saying very much.

After dinner, the three of them tried to watch a movie, but no one could remember any of it after it was over. When they had turned the lights back on in the living room, Hilary gazed wide-eyed at Joyce and said, "Is it time, Mom?"

Joyce heaved a big sigh. "I suppose it is. You two go up and--enjoy yourselves."

"Yippee!" Hilary gushed as she leaped up from the sofa, dragged Gerald to a standing position and led him upstairs.

Joyce had magnanimously let the couple use the master bedroom for this sacred occasion. Hilary, bold as brass as she usually was, experienced a bit of awe when she entered the room that was usually off-limits to her, and especially at the big king-size bed. (This was not in fact the bed or the room where she'd been conceived almost nineteen years ago: Joyce and Richard had lived in a crummy little apartment at the time.)

Twirling around in an ecstasy of anticipation, she began tossing off her clothes with abandon--halter top, short-shorts, bra, and panties. When she stood naked in front of Gerald, it was he who gawked at her with awe and wonder.

She was super-petite--only five foot two, and with the figure of a pixie or elf. This wasn't to say she didn't have nice curves: the swell of her hips and bottom was enough to make any man salivate. And although she was constantly denigrating her smallish breasts, they suited her general figure perfectly. As Gerald looked at her, he couldn't help letting out a whimper. But otherwise he remained motionless in the middle of the room.

Hilary, hands on hips, stared back at him. "Come on, guy! Let's get on the move!"

And Gerald continued to stand there like a statue, she took the initiative. Approaching him, she reached up to unbutton his shirt, pulling it off over his head. Then she addressed herself to his pants. Falling to her knees, she found that his belt was a tad tight, but she managed to unbuckle it, then unzipped his khaki pants. As they fell to the floor, she saw with wry pleasure that his underwear was pretty seriously distorted. Did I do that? Well, of course I did!

And she pulled his briefs down to his feet.

His cock leaped out at her, wagging like the tail of a dog. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw how big it was: since it was now right in front of her face, it looked even bigger. She held it in a firm grip at the base, amused at how her hand was barely able to wrap itself around the shaft. The tip was poking out of the foreskin (Gerald was uncircumcised), and after only a moment's delay she popped it into her mouth.

Both of them let out little moans of pleasure. Gerald found that Hilary's small mouth felt very different from Joyce's as it encircled his member, and Hilary found the feel and taste of a man's cock very distinctive. There's no feeling like it in the world, is there? She didn't exactly know what Gerald liked, so she tried everything: kissing and sucking the tip, licking the whole shaft like a popsicle, and even craning her neck down to stick his balls into her mouth. She'd heard men loved that--and Gerald's moans became quite a bit louder when she rolled that big sac around in her mouth.

After a few minutes, Gerald couldn't take it anymore, and he lifted Hilary up off her feet and kissed her firmly on the lips--getting a taste of his own cock in the process. Then he lowered her to the bed, placing her on her back as she instinctively spread her legs. She suddenly became fearful of what was to happen, and hoped Gerald would be as gentle as he could be; but Gerald had other things in mind.

As he had done with her mother, he first paid a lot of attention to those cute little breasts, then slid down her body so that he was facing her pussy. It was damp, but not as damp as it needed to be for the main event. So he buried his face in it, and now it was Hilary who groaned heavily as she felt a man's lips and tongue on her labia and clitoris for the first time. And when Gerald inserted a tongue into her vagina as deep as it could go, he felt that ridiculous obstacle that he would be destroying in a matter of minutes.

But he was intent on making things as pleasant for this inexperienced girl as he could; and so he continued his licking. Hilary quickly became aware of what he was intending: He wants to make me come first. What a gentleman!

It didn't take long. Both the feel of his questing lips and the sight of his head bobbing up and down in front of her sex caused her to feel the heavenly sensation that she had already come to love: a sort of warmth that radiated out from her pussy, cascaded all over her body, and then seemed to explode in her brain, causing her to cry out and hold Gerald's head in place, as he continued licking while grabbing her round butt with both hands. Her orgasm went on and on--far longer than it did when she pleasured herself--and her eyes rolled in her head as her jaw dropped, her tongue stuck out of her mouth, and her legs quivered spasmodically as if she was being electrocuted.

When Gerald stopped, she felt a sudden crash that almost made her weep. She wanted more! But she knew that her partner himself was getting anxious to move on to the next part of the drama--and by now she was ready too.

He climbed up her body, placing his trunk between her legs and staring down benevolently at her with a soft smile. "Are you ready, dear?" he said.

"I--I think so," she said, again feeling a bit of anxiety.

"You need to be sure, Hilary."

"I'm sure. Yes, I am! Please go in me."

There was just a hint of melancholy on Gerald's face as he brought his cock close to that magical opening, now dripping wet with her juices. He got in about an inch or so, and then got stuck. Looking down at the girl, he saw that she had closed her eyes tight shut, bracing herself for what she knew would be at least a little discomfort. Gerald cursed Nature for designing things in this clumsy way. Men never felt pain during this procedure; so why would a woman's first time inevitably hurt her? What the hell was the use of that damn hymen anyway?

He didn't pause to find out. A single forceful thrust punctured that little membrane like the popping of a bubble, and he muffled Hilary's whimper by pasting his lips against hers.

She instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips as he got into a smooth but relentless rhythm. The sharp pain she felt had turned into a strange feeling of expansion, as her vagina worked to accommodate this large member for the first time. For a few moments it felt as if Gerald's entire body was going into her; but in a surprisingly short time she got used to his pumping.

12