A Modern Harem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Mom," Hilary said with that chuckle of hers. I know I am--I'm just the cat's meow.

As Joyce stared open-mouthed at the younger woman, Hilary all but leaped upon her, pinning her down to the bed and laying out at full length on top of her. Sure enough, the mingling of their breasts--Joyce's big ones and Hilary's more modest-sized pair--was an ecstatic moment for both women. Hilary started plastering her mother's face, neck, and shoulders with kisses; Joyce received them with an increasing dizziness that made her wonder if she was about to faint. Mothers and daughters shouldn't be doing this, should they?

But it was when Hilary slipped a hand between her mother's legs that Joyce actually let out a little scream--a scream that would have been a lot louder if Hilary hadn't simultaneously pressed her lips against Joyce's to silence her.

As she'd predicted, her mother's sex was wet--in fact, it was dripping. As she deliberately rubbed her breasts over Joyce's, she stimulated Joyce with fingers that stroked her labia, inserted themselves (two, three, and even four digits) into her vagina, and used her thumb to fondle the clitoris that was swelling in spite of Joyce's mortification at this unusual form of incest.

"Hilary, darling," Joyce said weakly, not sure if she was ordering her daughter to stop or actually encouraging her to carry on.

It didn't take long for the culmination to occur. So startled was Joyce at this sudden and unexpected development that, difficult as it was for her to believe, she felt the stirrings of an orgasm in her sex--the quickest she may ever have had, even quicker than the one Gerald had given her on that incredible first night of intimacy. Her mouth gaped and her eyes were wide open and fixed on her daughter as she felt that climax extend all over her body, causing her to quake and quiver uncontrollably. And Hilary knew enough about the female sexual response (as, in fact, Gerald did) to be able to extend that orgasm for minutes on end. She watched her mother with fascination as that orgasm engulfed her. What a wonderful sight! It made her proud that her mom could enjoy herself so uninhibitedly.

At last Joyce was forced to push her daughter off of herself, curling up in a ball while the last moments of her climax shuddered out of her. Then she collapsed like a deflated balloon, breathing hard with exertion. Hilary may have done most of the work, but having an orgasm really takes it out of the recipient too!

"You liked that, Mom?" Hilary asked with a certain smugness.

"It was--it was incredible," Joyce stammered. "But so naughty!"

"Maybe so--but this will be even naughtier."

And with that, she once again forced Joyce to lie down flat on her back--and then she clambered up onto her and sat on her face, holding the headboard for support.

A strangled "Mmm!" came out of her mother as she smelled, tasted, and touched another woman's pussy for the first time. Instinctively she began licking, although the area was already sopping wet from Hilary's anticipation of this very procedure. She smeared her juices all over her mother's face as she urged Joyce to grab her butt. Joyce did so, relishing the feel of those firm, curvy cheeks against her open hands. As Hilary now began getting more and more aroused, she began sliding up and down over her mother's lips and nose; she let go of the headboard and took her own breasts in her hands, squeezing them together and pinching the nibbles. The combination of stimuli--but most especially her mother's tongue licking her clitoris--caused her own orgasm to explode over her in minutes, and she let out her own high-pitched squeals as Joyce continued to nuzzle her daughter's sex and drink in the fluid pouring out of it.

Hilary flung herself off of her mother, landing on her back and spinning her legs as if riding an imaginary bicycle as she relished her orgasm to the full. Then she lay down spread-eagled in shameless nudity, her body still trembling. But soon she rolled around the landed on top of Joyce.

"That was great, wasn't it, Mom?" she burbled.

"I'm glad you liked it," Joyce said primly.

"Didn't you like it?"

"I--I suppose I did."

"You're a natural pussy-licker, Mom!"

"Hilary, you're such a naughty girl."

"But I guess we women all have a sense of how that apparatus works. Don't you think?"

"I suppose so."

After a little rest, Hilary eyed her mother as if to say: You know what's coming next, don't you? She slid down her mother's body and placed herself between her legs, gazing at the moist cavity in front of her face, the labia parting like delicate flower petals to reveal the dark channel of her vagina. For all Hilary's iconoclasm, it did fill her with awe that this was the orifice out of which she had come into life about eighteen and a half years ago, and so she approached the task of stimulating her mother to yet another orgasm with due solemnity. But as she got down to her task, her sense of fun took over, and she went to town on the spot that had already brought Joyce such unexpected ecstasy. The minutes passed as Joyce watched in amazement as her daughter stimulated her once more, and pretty soon she felt that aching anticipation of the pinnacle of a woman's pleasure--until her second climax burst over her.

The two women had two more orgasms each, one after a long, leisurely session of sixty-nine and one as they lay side by side, kissing and tonguing each other while their questing fingers toyed with the other's genitals. Only then did they lapse into a drugged sleep.

The next morning Hilary came down early to down some coffee. A little later Bridget drifted in. For some reason she was startled to see her roommate there, but she promptly sat down at the little table next to her and glared at her.

"What gives?" Hilary said. "You had a good time with Gerald, didn't you?"

"Oh, yeah, he was great. Such a sweetheart."

"He is a sweetheart. But you look, um, upset."

"Well, Hilary, you could have told me about certain things!"

"Like what?"

"Like . . . like . . ." She couldn't get the words out, but Hilary sensed what she was trying to say.

"Like the dimensions of Gerald's member?" she said snidely, imitating the puritanical language of her mother.

"Yes! I mean, it's enormous."

"I wouldn't say it's enormous. But it's certainly bigger than average."

"I'll say! It kind of scared me."

"Oh, grow up, girl."

"Hilary, you forget I've never seen one of those things before!"

"Okay, okay, sorry. But you managed, didn't you?"

"Well, sure. It hurt, but I managed."

"Anything else?"

"Yes. There's his--stuff."

"What stuff?"

"You know--the stuff that comes out of him."

"What about it? Surely you knew that was going to happen."

"Yeah, but--it went into my mouth."

"He came in your mouth?"

"Yes. I had to spit it out. It was so slimy and salty!"

"You spit it out? You shouldn't have done that! It really hurts a guy's feelings."

"I couldn't help it. You could have let me know."

"Well, sorry again. But now you're a full-fledged non-virgin--of the heterosexual variety."

"I'm still mostly a lesbian, you know."

"Okay, fine. But at least you've gotten a little taste of cock--more than a little, I'd say." And she of course chuckled. "You want him again?"

"Sure. Not right away, but maybe in a few days."

"I figure that can be arranged."

The girls lapsed into silence, although Bridget was staring at her friend with a mixture of alarm and puzzlement. Hilary finally noticed.

"Anything more you want to say?" she said.

It took a while for Bridget to come out with, "I heard some strange sounds coming from the master bedroom."

"Oh, yeah?" Hilary said with a smirk.

"Did you really . . .?"

"Really what?" Hilary replied. She knew exactly what Bridget was getting at, and she grinned back at her.

"Really"--suddenly lowering her voice--"get it on with your mom?"

"You bet I did!" Hilary almost shouted. "It was great!"

"But--but she's your mom!"

"So what? She's a nice-looking woman--great boobs, I must say--and I ate her out like there was no tomorrow."

"You licked her pussy?"

"Absolutely. It was sweet."

"Sweet?"

"Well, maybe not sweet, but it tasted pretty good. I shoved my pussy in her face too."

"Holy mackerel. I think that might be . . . illegal."

"Oh, who's gonna know?"

"No one, I guess. I have to say, Hilary, you've latched on to lesbianism faster than any straight girl I've ever met."

"Oh, don't get me wrong: I love cocks, and I'll never want to give them up. But rubbing breasts together and licking pussy are things you just can get with a man."

"That's the truth."

At this point Gerald and Joyce walked in, like two parents not knowing what to do with two rambunctious adult children who weren't behaving quite the way they were supposed to. But they also realized that they themselves had had something to do with that. So they merely shrugged their shoulders and got down to the pleasant task of making breakfast for everyone.

12