A Modern Stockholm Syndrome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim rewarded and encouraged my amorous behavior. A camping potty that allowed me to sit and piss and shit at the same time was provided. But the biggest reward was a kiddy-wading pool filled with hot water, with soap, shampoo, and a lady's safety razor nearby. A toothbrush with toothpaste and a simple comb made me feel clean, content, and very appreciative. The last item of comfort given to me was Jim's well-worn but ultra-soft flannel that carried his now-familiar scent. Although I finally had something to cover myself, I always left the shirt unbuttoned for some reason.

"What the hell has happened to me...how many days has it been?" reverberated in my head as I reflected on recent developments in my relationship with Jim. "Now when Jim takes me, he doesn't have to force me. My legs spread wide and then wrap around his pumping hips to pull him deeper into me, and my heels dig into the backs of his legs as I frantically urge him to go faster and faster. And when I finally come in a mind-rendering climax, I can't help but cry in the sudden release of pent up sexual tension. I now realize that I have what I've secretly craved for -- someone who makes me feel desired and damn sexy.

"My only point of reality is Jim and having his humping body between my legs," I panted mentally as he was doing just that. "Somehow, he has been transformed from a kidnapper-rapist to a sex mentor and then to the lover that I've had always dreamed of, unreal as it may seem. My world has come to revolve around him. The more I cater to pleasing Jim, the better he takes care of me. Sex was no longer painful. The fact that we had become lovers struck me like a lightning bolt out of the blue when I found myself straddling Jim's hips, his fat cock embedded completely in my pulsating juicy twat, riding him shamelessly and totally of my own free will. What has happened to me...to us?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Dana, I've really fucked up and have to let you go," Jim said surprisingly as we lay lazily in each other's arms. "In the beginning, I was a sick horny pervert who desperately wanted to fuck a certain tall Korean freshman coed. I mistakenly thought you were an experienced fuck-slut, but you turned out to be a bona fide virgin. I didn't anticipate holding you this long, but then I became addicted to the pleasures of your sensuous Korean teenage body...and to you."

Then warmly kissing me until I eagerly responded, Jim whispered, "If I could do it all over again, I would have just asked you out, dated you, and then made love to you like a normal boyfriend. I'm so sorry, Dana...sorry for everything... and not knowing what to do. I should have made you my girlfriend...because I've fallen hard for you."

I pulled Jim to me and as I kissed him long and sensuously, I knew at that moment that I loved Jim. In an as calm tone as I could muster, I managed to say, "I want to be your girlfriend, Jim. Let me..."

"I want to believe you, Dana. But I've really got myself into a mess by kidnapping, raping, and holding you against your will. If I were in your shoes, I would do anything and say anything to get out of this damn basement. I really want to believe you but the thought of going to prison makes my dick shrivel."

"Jim -- I want you to listen carefully to me," I said firmly with a hint of simmering frustration. "First of all, yes, you did kidnap, hold me against my will, and rape me repeatedly -- you perverted bastard. But, stupid, that was in the beginning, and things have changed! Now, I'm the one who's jumping your boner and making you do all kinds of nasty things. God, how I love riding you and feeling that hard-on of yours just churning my hot wet pussy juices!"

When Jim started to contradict me, I quickly silenced him by scooping and squeezing his hairy nuts before say, "Look, dummy, why would I want to rat out my hard-earned boyfriend. Yeah, that's right. I 'earned' you...with the time spent in that damn cage... and on my back and looking at the ceiling...while you fucked me good and hard. And although I don't think I am, for all I know I might be pregnant. How would sending you to prison do me any good in becoming an honest woman and ensuring my child has a father?

"Besides, you've got enough shit on me...don't lie Jim or act innocent. You've been constantly recording us from the first time you raped me. You could easily post videos of me naked and being fucked ruthlessly on the Internet before you were locked up. Do you think I want my family and friends to see me having raunchy sex with my pussy oozing with your spunk? Or having people see me sucking you off until you fill my mouth with your yummy cum? I'm not eager to have my stark nakedness displayed across the worldwide web."

"Dana, don't you get it," lamented Jim, "if I put up any of those images on the web, I might as well be handing the prosecutor's office the evidence that's needed to convict me."

"Well then maybe we need to record something so graphic -- so damn gross -- that I wouldn't want anyone to see it -- but -- something that would show that I'm not being forced and that I'm a willing participant -- possibly the initiator. You'd be reassured that I won't turn you in. Then you can relax and I can get out of this damn basement and can be your regular girlfriend. You weren't lying to me about that, were you? You do want to be my boyfriend? I'm not exactly the most attractive co-ed out there."

"Stop it, Dana. As I said, I screwed up royally because I was drawn to you from the moment I lay eyes on you. Tall and slender with perky tits and great legs. That little swish in your cute tight buns when you walk in front of me. God, you drove me crazy and gave me raging hard-ons. You'd be shocked at the nasty perverted fantasies I'd had about you. How often I wanted to bend you over, yank down your pants and panties, and bugger the shit out of you."

"Is that why you keep shoving a finger up my asshole?" I muttered as a kinky thought began to formulate in my twisted eighteen-year-old brain. "The first time you did it -- ewww -- it felt so damn dirty -- so damn unusual -- and so damn perverted. And when you crammed two fingers into my butt -- wow -- talk about taking my breath away -- what an eye-opener! But now, it ain't so bad...and I kind of think of it as a part of our lovemaking. Hmmm, Jim, given you attraction to my butt, why haven't you forced yourself on me -- anally, that is?"

After some thought, Jim sheepishly confessed, "When it comes to you, I am without a doubt a kinky pervert. But I've never done anal sex before. Oh yeah, I asked the few of my former girlfriends, but they got so upset and disgusted that they threatened to kick me out of bed. I figured that getting nooky was better than pursuing a fantasy. Plus, I've read that sodomy can be painful if not done right."

"And raping me wasn't painful, you shit-head!" I yelled as I playfully swatted Jim. "It's a good thing for you that I liked you before you abducted me. Plus, it's hard for a girl to scream rape when I've become addicted to terrific orgasms, you son-of-a-bitch! You're lucky that dick of yours unlocked the hidden slut in me. God, but I swear that I'll be walking bow-legged due to all the pussy-banging you've been giving me...not that I've minded as of late.

"Jim, do these video-recorders have sound?" When he indicated that they did, I then thoughtfully murmured, "What if...we made a pornographic video in which it is really apparent that I 'wanted' it' really bad? What? How would that help us and especially you? Well, your sperm injections must be making me utterly depraved, but I was thinking ---- that our video would show me begging you to butt-fuck me.

"Besides fulfilling your fantasy, it will save your ass...at the expense of mine...no pun intended. All I have to do is be a willing and shameless slut who wants her virgin ass reamed and broken in. Besides not wanting anyone to see me being sodomized, the cops won't believe that after watching the video that our relationship was anything but completely 'consensual'...not matter how it may seem.

"I'm willing to do this to prove to you that after I get out of this basement, I want to be your girlfriend. However, you dirty old man, I want the video of you raping me for the first time. Yeah, that's the one where I was tied spread-eagle to the bed with my blood and your sperm flowing from my violated pussy. If you aren't sincere about loving me or decide to dump me after I get you out of this mess, I'll have you by the short-hairs and I'll yank them off by going to the authorities. If you don't know by now, Jim, an upset Korean woman can get violent if betrayed."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After much discussion, Jim left and returned with what we would need for our first porn flick. "Dana, stop pestering me about being butt-fucked," Jim began the script for our film that I had drafted. He was surprised when I whined like a spoiled bitch as I got into my role.

"But Mr. Jim," I whined in a whimpering tone of voice. "You promised you would let me be your little whore," I complained while I stroked and teasingly sucked on his throbbing dick. "How can I be a good little whore if I have a virgin ass?"

"Oh my god, you pesky little bitch...okay, you asked for it, Dana. Now, bend over...and spread those tight buns of yours. Jeez, what a lovely sight it is seeing your virgin brown pucker just waiting to be screwed."

Deviating from the script, Jim dropped to his knees behind me, and grabbing my hips firmly, plunged his face between my part buns. After kissing and slurping my pussy crack from my stiff clitoris to my sopping wet pussy, he pulled back just enough for the camera to catch his tongue tip circling and then darting into my puckered rosebud, causing me to squeal in startled delight. Jim knew that the camera on the other side would graphically catch my face as he tongue-drilled and lubricated my now-wiggling asshole.

"Oooh, Mr. Jim," whined I in a tiny voice after I quickly adlibbed to Jim's impromptu script change. "Oooh, yes, please tongue my virgin tushy...oooh, yes...like that! Oooh, Mr. Jim, you do all kinds of nasty -- but -- good things -- like when you made me suck on your yummy dicky until it shoots all that cream down my throat. And then you poked me in my cunny and make me all hot and sweaty. Oooh, and each time, you give me a dollar for being such a slutty little girl. Don't forget, Mr. Jim, that you promised me ten-whole-dollars if I let you put that hard ding-ding of yours up my little butt hole."

"Yes, yes, you shameless little Korean slut. Now hold still because I'm going to give you one of these disposable enemas. Yes, you have to do it. If I don't 'clean out' or you will have a serious case of constipation -- you know when you can't go poopy. Oh, stop all this girly whining. I put some slippery stuff on it so that it could slide in easily. There you go. See that wasn't so bad. Now, I going to squeeze out all of the water...yes, yes, yes, I know that it feels uncomfortable, but I make you feel better by rubbing your tummy while playing with your dangling pointy boobs.

"What? You need to go? No, I want you to hold it a little bit longer and don't you dare make a mess. You've got to go really bad? Sigh! All right, go over there to the potty. Make sure you use the hose to wash yourself afterward. Yes, the water will be a cold, but wash yourself good."

By the time I stood before Jim, I was shivering from the cold-water douche with my meaty nipples jutting out like stiff fingertips from my modest snow-white pointy tits. As his hand-held recorder capturing the goosebumps on my creamy skin, Jim chucked about how innocent I looked with water beaded on my pussy that he had enjoyed shaving (and then eating) in preparation for today's shooting.

"Dana, are you sure you want to..."

Jim never got a chance to complete his question as I reached out to grasp his swaying erection, and taking him in tow, strolled sensuously to the bed. Then sitting on the edge of the bed, I looked alluring at Jim and into the camera as my ring of slender fingers slipped up and down his throbbing shaft before purring, "I'm horny, Mr. Jim," I whimpered plaintively. "I'm such a sinfully nasty little bitch who has come to love sucking big boners like this.

"What? Do I let other men play with me? Oh, no, you're the only one whom I let touch me and do such nasty things to my body. Am I telling you the truth? Well...sometimes when the other men beg really hard. What do I do? Well, if I kind of like him, I'll let him touch my boobies -- but no place else. And if I really like him, I'll let him show me his stiff little dick -- and play with it until it squirts. But you're the only one who sticks your big fat dick into me...and squirts into my mouth...and my cunny."

My long dark hair was in a ponytail so that my face cleared for a good camera view. I slowly lowered my head, thrilling at the feeling of Jim's hard-on sliding down my welcoming throat. "Mr. Jim, don't forget you said that the next time I was a 'bad little bitch," I whined in a childish voice as she licked Jim's cock like I would an ice cream cone, "that you would teach me a lesson by fucking my ass for ten dollars." Then as the tip of my tongue flicked upon his penis slit, I teasingly uttered, "Well, Mr. Jim, what a girl has to do to get her ten-dollars?"

"Turn around, you sassy Korean bitch, and kneel on the edge of the bed with your face on the mattress and your ass high in the air." As I assumed my familiar submissive position, Jim checked the monitor to see the recorder he had placed on the other side of the bed was capturing my Asian face. The second camera that was placed on the side of the bed took a profile view of them. He knew that he was straddling an upward-pointing third camera that was shooting between our parted legs and at our exposed genitals.

When his hand-held record refocused on me, he had to gasp when I reached back and spread my soft buns to brazenly expose my womanly delights especially my brown puckered anus. "Oh, shit," was all that I could utter before Jim dropped to his knees behind me to worm a slippery finger into my exposed nether opening. My hips gyrated wildly when a second lubricated finger was eased into reamed virgin orifice good.

"Oh my god, Mr. Jim, what are you doing to me? Ooh, that feels so weird -- ooh, you're stretching me out -- yeow -- oh shit, you're finger-reaming my little butthole out -- oh, oh, oh," I groaned as Jim vigorously pumped my butt, stretching my tight anal ring. A camera caught me shoving a hand between my parted legs and my fingertips playing with my throbbing love button. Between his anal fingering and my own clitoral frigging, I was soon moaning and groaning...definitely not role-playing.

"Do I want you to stop? Oh, no! But, please don't play with me, Mr. Jim. Ooh, my butt hole is burning! Are you going to tease me or use me as you promised? You promise to make me your little Korean whore for ten-dollars. Please, Mr. Jim, don't...oh my god, oh my god!"

I hear myself uttering vague obscenities and lewd entreaties as Jim slowly but surely sodomized my eighteen-year-old ass. A sharp slap to one of my butt cheeks was followed by a stinging palm to the other side. "Move these tight buns of yours, Dana. I want my bad little bitch to fuck her asshole on my embedded cock. Do it, bitch!"

I cried out and began to slowly move, slowly taking his cock up my burning asshole. Jim's spanking and uttered obscenity gave me that added spark to keep going until I finally felt his pubic hairs smash against my reddened ass cheeks. As I panted and moaned breathlessly, Jim drove all the way into me and repeatedly sodomized me over and over until he erupted with tons of molten lava in the depths of my bowels.

The resulting video footage of my anal initiation was truly pornographic. When Jim took me, I thrashed like a fish penetrated by a fleshy spear, and then grunted and pushed back like a bitch in heat for more. The camera caught my flaring nostrils and tightly closed eyelids as I rapidly fingered my bright red love nub, strumming it until I erupted in my gut-wrenching climax.

Jim's footage not only included the proverbial shot of my dilated anus seeping with his creamy cum, but it sure showed him rolling a ten-dollar bill and slowly inserting it half-way in my spasming anus while I wiggled my buns appreciatively and giggled childishly. Lastly, there was ample video of a sweat-dripping me sucking and licking Jim's slime-coated cock, rivaling the best adult movie starlet.

Jim got his fantasy fulfilled and escaped going to prison, and I got my much-desired and well-earned boyfriend. In the months to follow, I would rebel against Jim by asserting my teenager's point of view or refused to focus on my studies. For being so willfully sassy, he would discipline by stripping me naked and locking me in his basement cage.

However, I didn't mind now for I knew Jim couldn't resist me, and our make-up sex that followed produced sizzling skin flicks starring me. It was this amazing aptitude for kinky and innovative sex while being recorded that would ultimately lead me into a life of erotic film making. But that's another story that is best saved for another telling.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author's Postscript: I hope you enjoyed the first installment in the sexual adventure of Dana. Stay tuned as she and Jim discover the perverse nature of their love for each other and continue their erotic (if not pornographic) adventures together.


12