A Modicum of Secrecy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a tantalizingly slow motion, the Sangheili inched off his lower garments and pushed them onto the floor, revealing his pulsating manhood. Although similar to a human's in shape, Reto's length was larger, girthier, had a more tapered head - like an arrowhead - had a slightly noticeable bulb around the base, and was colored a metallic lavender with a touch of a darker purple throughout. Along the underside were several ridges that slightly protruded downward, stretching most of the length between the base and the head. Droplets of precum formed at the tip, slowly spilling down the Elite's shaft. Now that he was naked, Amanda could now fully admire his body. Lighter, near-white skin coated the Sangheili's frontside, wrapping around every inch of his muscular chest, starting at his neck and ending around his mound, whereas the rest of his body - from his neck to his back and his legs - was covered in a much darker grey veneer, completing his leathery reptilian structure; the smell of leather stronger than before.

"Christ, do you just have that thing out whenever you don't wear your suit? I, uh, I think I might be more than just squirming..." Amanda gawked, taking a swipe of liquid from her excessively wet regions and beginning to smear it across Reto's member, mixing it with his precum. He splayed his mandibles with a growl while leaning back, letting the woman place herself in between his legs. Tenderly, her lips wrapped around the head, lapping up the liquid contents with her tongue before repeatedly licking the under-area where the head met his shaft.

Reto purred, unable to object to the human's decision when she began taking more and more of his length into her mouth before reaching the point where it was impossible to go any further. She began sliding up and down his cock, slathering it in a coat of saliva.

"It seems as though I let my guard down against you, human. You have put me into a position of defeat." The Sangheili chuckled, raising one hand slightly before letting it drop. Amanda continued, still quickly sliding up and down his shaft while passionately rubbing her clit and dripping quim. Eventually, Reto leaned up, placing his hands atop her head to regain dominance. His hips naturally bucked forward as his member throbbed with heat and lust.

With a few final strokes, milky-white semen began spilling from the head before exploding out in multiple ropes, quickly overwhelming the human. She gulped as much as possible down, but thick scalding-hot seed continued to spurt from her lips, dribbling down her chin and streaking across her cheeks. The Elite forced her head as far down as she could go, losing himself in ecstasy while roaring a slur of garbled Sangheili. After only a few seconds, he realized what he was doing, proceeding to leniently lift Amanda off his still-throbbing ejaculating cock. Dazed, she gazed at the Elite with a look of desire, satisfaction, and love. Lines of immaculate creamy batter stretched the length of her red-flushed face and webbed throughout her mouth.

"H-holy fuck," she admired, "that was a lot..."

"The feeling of your lips, human... I could not contain myself. I have never felt anything like it." Reto adored. The marine set her head back down, still touching herself while kissing and fondling the Sangheili's hefty leathery scrotum. Surprisingly, his shaft stood erect once more. Sangheili must've been able to have multiple rather large climaxes. The Elite climbed off the bed to lift Amanda and set her on her back before gripping his manhood. She straightened her legs and rested them against the Elite's chest before he clenched her thighs and speared himself inside her enveloping wetness.

Amanda gasped whilst beginning to tear at the sheets as his size stretched her wide. Reto slowed down even more so that she could get used to his length, withdrawing himself before inching his member in. Ridge by ridge, the Sangheili's member precariously slid into place, producing a satisfying squelching noise until the Elite was kissing her insides. His testicles pressed up against her asscheeks as he had sunk his entire cock inside.

"I love you Reto..."

The Sangheili was now squeezing Amanda's thighs even more fervently, repeatedly sheathing and drawing his length from her begging folds in quick succession. Every part of her body shook in building pleasure as her lower regions boiled with explosive indescribable sensations. She continued balling her fists until they were white, brazenly crying out as her needy womanhood gripped every inch of his manhood, refusing to let go. The marine squirmed, tensing her body as wave upon wave of overwhelming sensations surged.

In an exuberant display, Amanda howled in a climactic explosion of ecstasy. Tears streaked from her rolling eyes and down her blushing face as she quivered, drooling over the Sangheili cock that was stuffed deep inside her. No matter how tight she was nor how tight she had become, Reto pushed on, slamming his shaft inside without hesitation. Every thrust produced both an unmatched sensation of carnal desire and fulfillment along with the slapping of skin colliding.

Mercilessly, the Sangheili refused to rest, still packing the lucid woman full of his ridged shaft. Amanda's inner walls continued to fizz and tighten with unbridled orgasmic excitement. One of her hands began rapidly stroking her little bundle of nerves while the other tore at the bed, causing her to immediately grow closer to yet another climax.

"Oh fuck oh fuck-ohfuck-p please don't sstop~!" She wailed, spasming as more of her fluids lubricated Reto's length. Taking a second of rest, Amanda brought her legs down so that they dangled off the bed, spread for the Sangheili's convenience. He slowed down, inserting quickly but having a large interval between thrusts as he took her hand and set it aside, allowing him to rub her sensitive clit with one of his large digits while the rest laid atop her mound.

"I love you, Amanda. I want you to feel unmatched pleasure... I want you- I need you... Can I- may I bless your womb with the presence of my seed?" He asked, keeping the steady low intensity so that she could somewhat regain composure.

"Reto... I-I would love nothing more... oh fuck yes~" The Elite pulled himself out from Amanda's soaking depths before climbing onto the bed. Instinctively, she readjusted herself onto the bed so that her head rested against the cushioned pillows and her legs spread wide in a way so that Reto could shove his meaty cock back inside.

He groaned whilst edging himself into the marine's walls, leaning down so that they were face-to-face. The Sangheili kept his mandibles open, panting as he intertwined his massive four-fingered hands with hers. Locking eyes, Reto began rapidly driving and drawing his girthy manhood into Amanda's sopping maidenhood, grunting and huffing with each motion.

"Fffuck I-I'm gonna cum again~!" She said, holding his hands tighter as her damp insides seethed with euphoria and wanton desire. "Reto- cum with me, Reto~!"

"I am so... close, Amanda." He replied; his shaft throbbed and scalded, ready to burst with an eruption of ejaculate and pure elation. Every action caused Reto to grunt and huff louder and louder while Amanda continued her panting and moaning. With their hearts racing and breath wavering, both rushed towards a final phenomenal climax. The Elite obliviously tightened his grip on her hands, no longer interlaced but now tightly clenching her wrists. Each thrust produced a wet slap as strings of a clear sticky liquid connected the woman's thighs and the alien's waist while his scrotum kissed her plump asscheeks.

Amanda shook and spasmed as the thunderous sensation of orgasm overtook her. She wailed and screamed in writhing joy as Reto's length was gripped by her enclosing folds. Her torso pushed out with her head falling back; legs trembling and arms weak. The juices of her lust gave the marine's inner thighs a shiny coating while strokes of faint white produced by her pleasure oozed out from the tightly packed opening and down Reto's slick cock.

The Sangheili roared, splaying his mandibles once more as his pulsating member finally unleashed torrent after torrent of seed, throbbing with each release. Jets of sweltering semen quickly flooded Amanda's insides, bursting out of her maidenhood and covering the bed, her upper legs, and Reto's tightening scrotum. His body spurred a few times as his creamy filling continued spilling out. Releasing his grip of her now off-colored wrists, he dropped to his elbows, panting.

"Hh... Hhh... Holy sshit... I'm... so..." Amanda huffed out as the Elite's orgasm finally ended; his potent load lining her extremely sensitive insides as he squelched his manhood out carefully, creating strings of white that webbed between their most naughty body parts.

"Amanda..." He choked out, laying himself beside her. Both chests slowly rose and fell as the dampness of lovemaking stained the languid bodies of the two lovers. Reto gently wrapped his arms around Amanda, holding her close as they rested. "Relax... breathe... I am in your presence..." She draped her head back, leaning against the Sangheili's shoulder while her feet lay relaxed on his thighs.

"Why... didn't I ever... make love to you... sooner?" She smiled, relishing the feeling of their cuddling. The cold air fought with their smoldering bodies, each draped in sweat. Semen stained both the bed and Amanda, but that was the least of her concern.

"I ask myself the same question. Humans are so frail, yet so strong. Aggressive yet noble. Weak but hopeful. You... you have an extremely entrancing body. I... I love you, Amanda."

"Reto, I-I... I love you too... We have to do this more often. Shit... how's that gonna work?"

Reto leaned up; his eyes trained on her resting naked frame. He stood up, lifting Amanda into his arms so that one held her legs while the other propped up her back. She perked up for a second before letting her head droop back, still exhausted yet satisfied. "There will be another time to discuss our future, but we need to be sanitized before continuing with anything else." The Sangheili entered a side room with a mirror and a glass cell, similar to a bathroom, yet stylized differently to accommodate an Elite whilst maintaining a Covenant design.

Entering the shower, he began to lower Amanda onto her feet as her lips stood stuck in a joyful grin. Her eyes fluttered back open as her legs wobbled, being supported by Reto as she regained her balance, facing away from him and towards a console with a few words in an alien language. The Sangheili reached over and tapped one of the buttons on the console, causing warm water to jet from the showerhead and cascade over their bodies. The Elite's large digits came to rest on Amanda's waist so that her shaky legs didn't give out.

"You never answered me; where will you be going after this war?"

"Back to the battlefield, I suppose. Although my life is built around the nobility of a warrior, returning home to Sanghelios and living a tamer life in Sunaion - an ocean temple city off the coast of the continent, Quivro - sounds like another viable option. Sangheili views on humans are complicated, but I see a possibility of you fitting in that future. What say you, human?"

"That sounds wonderful! I would love to join you, Reto, but I don't know how that'll work. I don't actually know where I'll be going, and traveling to Sanghelios seems difficult, especially in the current political climate. My homeworld - Tribute - was glassed this year. Even before then, I've just been going where the Corps wants me. Now that the major conflict is over, I'll have to wait to get discharged and either recover like the rest of the human race or find some way to go to Sanghelios with you."

"I am deeply sorry, Amanda, for the destruction brought upon your species and your homeworld." Reto deeply exhaled, still holding the human close as their bodies were drenched in water.

"I don't know if it's possible... but we could form, or join, a Human-Sangheili Joint Task Force? Sure, you'll be going back to battle anyway, and I've been in this goddam war two full tours and somehow haven't died. Must've been born lucky. Joined the Corps at eighteen, around the glassing of Miridem. This war is older than me, and I've never known anything besides fear and fighting. Any sense of normality in my life is destroyed, and I don't have anything to go home to... except, maybe you. Earth may be the homeworld of humanity, but it sure as hell ain't mine."

"I cannot determine the future for anyone, but an opportunity may soon present itself, with our species becoming allies." He pressed his chin up, looking forward to his potential future with Amanda.

As their bathing continued, Reto had slid his rough digits from Amanda's hips down to her soft ample rump, where he weighed each cheek and watched them jiggle with the spring of his fingers from the underside. Crawling back upward, he rested his hands on her perky breasts, which weren't large but could easily fill both palms. Although the Sangheili felt exhausted from their lustful adventures, there was no harm in admiring and attending to his partner and her soft, unfamiliar body. The woman's hair became silk with water, almost sticking to his leather skin.

"Fuck dude, my wrists hurt like hell... absolutely worth it."

"I apologize for injuring you. My climax quickly overwhelmed me."

Amanda smirked, turning back around to face Reto's chest which was eye level with her. "I could spend another two months cooped up in this ship with you."

12