A Mole in the House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was before..." he said.

"Before?" I lifted my head, resting my chin on his chest looking into his dark eyes.

"You can't tell me you have this same passion with Al..."

I was startled by his words. Once again the conversation was getting too deep, something I wanted to stay away from.

"Lolly I don't want to talk about this anymore. I enjoy being with you...but I am not going to leave Al. End of conversation." I moved away from and got up from the bed. Lolly's eyes followed me as I moved around the room. "I'm going to put some clothes on and get something to eat, would you like something." My tone was curt, letting him know that I didn't appreciate his possessive attitude towards me.

"No, I'll just take a short nap." He rolled onto his side and the conversation ended.

~*~

Things went quickly downhill over the next few hours. Al was insanely jealous when he came home and saw the marks that Lolly had left on me. Not only did I have his large mark on my neck but my nipple was bruised and swollen from his less then gentle playfulness.

I gave them their space for their evening prayers went and laid down in one of the guest rooms. I had hoped that if Lolly and Al spent some time together in prayer that maybe Allah could mend the fence that was down between them.

Unfortunately that wasn't to be the case. The meditative sounds of their recited prayers were quickly replaced with shouting and incessant bickering between the two of them. For two very masculine men they were acting like two little queens that each wanted to have their way.

Finally after two hours of listening to their asinine behavior I burst into the room ready to read them the riot act. I found the two of them were buck naked, each obviously turned on by the other, standing in the center of the room shouting at each other. If I wasn't so angry about their unmanly behavior I would have burst out laughing.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled in Russian. "If they two of you don't stop I'm going to go back to my place." They stood staring at me with their mouths gaped open. These were two very dominant men that weren't used to anyone raising their voice to them or telling them what to do. At least they weren't screaming at each other anymore. "Now...if we can behave like the gentlemen we represent ourselves to be I think we should talk about the 'issues' the two of you are having."

They were still struck dumb that I actually raised my voice to them and remained muted only nodding their heads that they would behave.

"Lolly," I said looking at him, "I do enjoy being with you but as I've told you I am with Al and prefer to stay with him. I can't speak for Al but over the past six months we have formed a bond that goes beyond just sex." I was lying through my teeth but it was the only way I felt I could salvage the operation.

"Al," I turned to him and smiled. There was a part of me that did appreciate this man. "You have showed me that I can be myself and have given me an inner strength to not hide any longer. For that I thank you. When you took me to Dubai and put in the position where I felt prostituted to that group of men it hurt me more than you will ever know. That being said, I did enjoy being with this man," I pointed to Lolly. "Just as I enjoy being with you."

I stopped to think about the next words I wanted to say.

"You are fighting over something that doesn't belong to either of you. Al never asked if I wanted to be with Lolly and Lolly, you expected Al to give me to you - like I was his possession. I am a free man and will do as I please and be with whom I want to be with," I looked at them both, "and for the next few days I want the three of us to enjoy the hell out of each other and when it's over Lolly you will return home and Al and I will stay here. After that I hope going forward we can conduct ourselves like gentlemen but at every opportunity we can all be together we can be the animals we like to be behind closed doors."

I shifted my weight from one foot to the other and crossed my arms across my chest. The two men, both in their fifties stood like idiots, naked as the day they were born staring at me wondering how they lost control of the situation.

"Fine." Lolly said with a wave of his hand in a conciliatory manner, of course as the self appointed leader of our group, he had to be the first to speak but I could see that he wasn't ready to give up so easily.

"Okay." Al said looking over to Lolly trying to gauge what he was thinking or planning.

"Now...I think I would like the three of us to crawl into bed and forget all of this squabbling. I see two very hard dicks that require my undivided attention."

The fight ended and we did enjoy the three days. I even missed them when they left Thursday morning for the wedding. Al called me Saturday evening to tell me that an emergency came up and Lolly was called away from the wedding.

I didn't think twice about Lolly's abrupt departure from the wedding, I knew that Lolly was too selfish a person to care about the wedding of someone he wasn't close with and that the real reason he had accepted the invitation was to allow him to spend some time Al and me - but I actually suspected I was the main reason for his visit.

The next evening when I got the crushing news that Al had been killed my first thoughts went to Lolly and the lover he had lost. Never in my wildest imagination would I have ever considered that he could have been behind it.

Sadly I was wrong.

~*~

My time in Raleigh was over.

I needed to move on to Atlanta, get the lay of the land and get this whole thing over with. I had maybe one or two days to get everything in place. It was quite ironic that my last operation I was on took months to set up and I always had a team of people and an entire governmental agency backing me up. From there I was reduced to four days of planning and only two people backing me up - Lawrence and the old man. Now I was totally on my own and two days to get my shit together...oh yeah and on every government watch list and then some. I certainly hope that things couldn't get any worse than this!

I jogged up to the office to let them know I was leaving and to get someone, most likely Joel, to unhooked my RV. The office door was propped open and I could see Joel sitting alone at the desk. I took a deep breath and walked in. He looked up, shocked to see me, but smiled nevertheless at seeing me.

"I wanted to apologize again for the other night." I said walking in.

"There's no need to."

"I really did want to be with you but the closer we got the more I realized that the other issues in my life wouldn't allow me to give you the attention you deserved."

"Lloyd, I told you...it's was better that we didn't do anything. I'm an emotional person and neither of us needs that type of relationship right now." I nodded my head in agreement.

"I also stopped by to tell you that I've been called to Atlanta for business. I need to leave tonight to be there for an early morning meeting. I was hoping that you could give me a hand helping me unhook."

"Sure...let me call Doug to come cover the office and I'll meet you back at the RV."

I waited a pause. "I have another question..."

"Shoot."

"Do you know any place in the Atlanta area where I can park my rig?"

"Oh sure...we have a sister park out by Stone Mountain, about twenty-five minutes from downtown. It's not at luxurious as this place but they have all the hookups you'll need."

"Great...could you make me a reservation and shoot me in the right direction?"

"I will bring the information with me. I won't be more than ten minutes."

"Thanks Joel. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome." He waited a moment before asking if I would be coming through Raleigh again.

"If I do, I will call you. I promise."

I knew I would never see him again and as he put it, it was better that we didn't get involved. When I was unhooked and ready to leave I offered my hand to him - my last attempt at making peace. Joel looked at me and smiled and pulled me in his arms in a tight bear hug.

"Take care of yourself." He said. "I hope you work things out and find happiness."

~*~

I pulled into the Stone Mountain Park at four thirty in the morning wired from too much caffeine, the drive and working through how I was going to get to Abdullah. I was greeted by a nice gentleman who I sure was given explicit instructions to roll out the red carpet for me.

With everything taken care and I had taken a long hot shower, I unloaded the bike and took off for the city to get a lay of the land. I had never been to Atlanta before and needed to know the area I would be dealing with inside and out. I spent the better part of the morning into the early afternoon mapping out routes out of the downtown area back to where the RV was.

I was keeping the plan as simple as possible. I would be portraying a Secret Service agent sent to Abdullah's suite to review the protocols and schedule for meeting with the President. I was working on the assumption that there would two maybe three other people in the suite beside Abdullah. I knew I could handle that many people, without bringing any unwanted attention. I also knew I needed a backup plan if Abdullah chose this trip to surround himself with an army of men.

My backup plan involved me getting access to the suite prior to Abdullah's arrival. Going on the assumption that security prior to the event beginning wasn't going to be as tight as when the dignitaries arrived I made a quick stop in a men's clothing store and bought two suits, one for now and one for later. I made my way to a barber shop to have a professional shave and a much needed haircut. For my plan to work I needed to look like I was dripping money. My last stop was at a theatrical costume shop where I purchased everything I would need to pull my 'Mission Impossible' change of appearance.

The average person only sees what they want to see and normally within a neat little circle surrounding them. With a minimal amount of latex, colored contact lenses and a non permanent hair color change I was able to transform myself from dark hair, dark eyed Lloyd Spencer to blonde hair, blue eyed Hans Stofferman, complete with German accent.

Hans Stofferman, complete with credentials, worked for a large German corporation that was planning on hosting a conference in Atlanta in the near future. As Hans I apologized profusely for not making an appointment with the director of sales but my boss always insisted that when selecting hotels for conferences he liked the element of surprise to see how the hotel would react to unexpected situations.

Matthew Whitlock, a handsome openly gay man, didn't miss a beat assuring me the hotel could accommodate any and all issues that might arise. I decided to subtly flirt with Mr. Whitlock, something told me he thought I was pretty hot and I'd learned from the past sex can open doors.

He offered me a tour of the hotel which I readily accepted. We did the basics, included the five star restaurants, gym, pool and a look-see at the basic rooms. I made sure to touch him whenever the situation called for it, to laugh at his jokes and show as much interest in him as I could. I also could physically see that I was getting to him from the obvious bulge in his pants, which he did nothing to try and hide.

"I think if the executive suites are as nice as the rest of the hotel we could have a winner." I said standing close to him. "My boss insists on always having the best of the best, he's quite the snob if you know what I mean."

"Yes Sir, I do." Matthew responded letting me know he dealt with those types all the time. I could see that Matthew liked calling me Sir and the more dominate I was with him the better he reacted to me.

"It just happens our Royal Suite is unoccupied today. Would you like to inspect it? It is the best suite on this property. It's a three bedroom, three bath five thousand square foot suite that has its own private elevator."

"Yes, I think I would like to see it. My boss would never forgive me if I didn't see everything."

Matthew was ecstatic at the opportunity to not only spend more time with me but also be alone with me. I decided that I would take full advantage of being in the suite for as long as I could.

The Royal Suite occupied the entire top floor of the hotel. The elevator opened to a small but lush lobby area with the double doors to the suite opposite the elevator. I scanned the area and noted there was also a camera in the lobby area.

Since the elevator required a card key there was no card entry to the suite itself. The double doors had a conventional lock on them if the occupant felt it necessary. I was liking this more and more.

Matthew maintained his professionalism as he showed me around the suite. The décor of the lush suite was traditional and far from the hotel rooms we had seen on the lower floors. Everything was of the highest quality, which was expected at a whopping seventy five hundred a night. It was a sad perspective that a five night stay, with all the add-ons, which was probably how long Abdullah was going to occupy the suite equated to how much fifty percent of the average American household made in a year.

We looked at the bedrooms and I took the liberties of opening every door I could see. I was looking for something in particular. Of course Matthew had to go through the entire spiel of the history of the suite, some of the people who occupied it and, as he put it, quite confidentially that tomorrow Prince Abdullah of Egypt would be right where we were standing. I maintained a straight face as I listened to the overzealous salesman go and on knowing full well that there wasn't going to be any type of sale.

We made our way from the bedrooms back through the living room to the massive dining room that could seat twelve people comfortably to the kitchen which was modern and could hold a staff of ten without any of them feeling crowded. I continued opening doors and checking out all the spaces the suites held until I finally came to what I was looking for - off the butler's pantry was a half bathroom that connected to a utility room . Not only did it have a washer/dryer unit but the A/C unit I had been searching for. Now I needed time to do my thing.

Trying to stall I asked Matthew to sit with me for a few minutes at the kitchen table. There wasn't a moment of reluctance and I knew he was trying to figure a way to have me ask him out so I was going to take advantage of it.

"You are gay?" I asked like it was the most normal question a person could ask. Matthew didn't hesitate when he nodded that he was. "I too enjoy the company the men. Matthew's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Are you involved with anyone?" I asked. I was speaking in broken English making it sound like it was a typical question a German would ask.

"Um...no...not at the moment, what about you?" He was turned towards me, and subtly spread his legs so I could see his bulge.

"No...my boss keeps me on the road too much to maintain a long term relationship. I normally form short term intensive physical relationships with people I meet wherever I am. My tastes are very...how you say...particular." I had read this man like a book. He was so submissive that if I snapped my fingers I knew he would be on his knees before me. Just the inference that I had 'particular' sexual tastes had him squirming in his seat.

"Oh?" He tried to say calmly but his tone had increased a couple of octaves.

"Yes Mr. Whitlock, but I suspect you already guessed that. You are a man that is more comfortable on your knees serving that anything else...and if I'm correct you like to be used and humiliated too?"

Matthew's eyes opened in shock.

"You are shocked my pet?" I said. He almost purred at the familiar tone I took by calling him 'pet'.

"I...I do like men to use me..." He mumbled.

"You go out to those leather bars...what? Every night? You just wear those leather...um...chaps...and have your ass sticking out so that any man in the bar can use you. You like to have things your ass...it doesn't really matter what...cocks... dildo's... hands..." Matthew swallowed hard and nodded his head. "But you haven't found that one person that can satisfy your desires...that isn't afraid of your needs...because Matthew you are a needy man...your cock had never been properly satisfied..."

"How...d...do...you know?" He said. His voice was laced with fear.

"I travel so much that I have developed a sixth sense to people, especially men I am attracted to..." I gave him one of my million dollar smiles and knew he was putty in my hands.

"You want me?" He appeared hypnotized by my words.

"Of course I do my pet...the only problem is I like to take my time, sometimes even days. When I am taking care of a man I don't want to feel rushed. Unfortunately I am on a tight time frame this trip and wouldn't want to cheat either of us."

Matthew was practically salivating. His cock was hard and extended in his pants. I needed to make my move and get this part of my plan over with. "I like to be very dominating with the men I am with." I whispered to add more excitement.

Why was it so saying those words when I had absolutely no idea how to dominate anyone? I had seen enough movies and read up on the lifestyle but I had pretty much experienced vanilla sex with the few men I had been with. Abdullah and his biting habit was about the most pain I had ever endured and Al had fisted me once, something I thoroughly enjoyed. I enjoyed topping, especially Lawrence but more than that I loved the feeling of a hard cock, especially Lawrence's, sliding in and out of my ass.

All I needed was for the next little while I needed to be in total control so I could do what I needed to do to carry out a successful operation.

"I understand...Sir." He said nodding his head to me.

I looked at my watch and back to Matthew. "I have a meeting across town in an hour. I need to make a phone call to confirm the meeting will still take place. Will you excuse me for a moment?"

"Of course."

I left him in the kitchen and ran to the entrance way where I had left my briefcase. Opening it I grabbed the two micro cameras I had purchased in Columbus and quickly hid one on the fireplace that faced the front door and after a quick jog down the hallway to the Master Suite hid the other one facing Abdullah's bed. I rushed back to the kitchen to find Matthew was still sitting at the table. If I could have guessed he was probably trying to figure out how to extend our time together.

I excused myself one last time and headed to the bathroom, entering the utility room. The canister I needed to place in the A/C unit was comfortably secreted in my jacket pocket. The canister held a non-lethal fast acting sleeping gas that when run through the A/C unit would calmly put anyone within the walls of the suite asleep for a minimum of forty-five minutes - more than enough time for me to get to Abdullah. It took me less than three minutes to install the canister, relieve myself and return to the kitchen.

"I am sorry...I must move to my next destination." I declared without sitting down again.

"What about tonight? Maybe we could see each other later." His eagerness was almost overwhelming. I was missing the contact of another human being but knew that the same thing that happened with Joel would happen with Matthew. I only wanted to be with Lawrence.

"I have your card. If my meetings don't run too late I will call you." I said then added, "But please don't count on me. As I said I like to take my time and time is something I don't have a lot of this trip."

"I understand." He said sounding dejected.

On the way down in the elevator a thought I decided to plant a seed within Matthew.