A Mole in the House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~

I waited until Abdullah and his ward left for their shopping trip to call the suite. I didn't want Abdullah taking the call. He was too fastidious about details. There was too much of a chance that he would see through my cover story about being from the Secret Service protocol detail.

"Mr. Steely will review the protocols that need to be followed when meeting the President. In addition he will require feedback from the Prince if there are protocols the President needs to follow." I said taking on the persona of Mr. Steely's supervisor announcing his arrival. I was speaking with a slight southern tinged accent with strong African American overtones. I was the master of dialects - something that always worked to my advantage. "We are aware that the President and Prince Abdullah know each other personally but to date they have never been in public together or shared a podium. Mr. Steely will walk Prince Abdullah through what will be expected of him."

Fazil didn't seem the least bit phased by the phone call but then again Fazil was a very unemotional man that had a 'don't give a shit' attitude when it came to anything or anyone. It went without saying that as soon as Abdullah returned to the suite and was informed of Mr. Steely's impending visit I could see just how bothered he was about someone telling him that he had to follow someone else's rules. Abdullah questioned Fazil at length about the phone call. Abdullah ranted about someone interrupting his day as Matthew walked quite gingerly past the two men and headed silently to the bedroom. I suspected they must have tried out some of the new items they had purchased.

"Tell me again about the phone call." Abdullah demanded. His temper was in check but he appeared somewhat irritated at Fazil lackadaisical manner as he answered him in a calm monotone voice. While Fazil droned on Abdullah pulled his cell phone and dialed a number.

"Someone from the Secret Service called here a few hours ago saying a protocol officer would be arriving here this afternoon." He said without even saying hello. "I see...yes...I understand its standard procedure. What I don't understand is why you didn't tell me he was going to call...do you know who this guy that is coming here? No...I understand you can't know everyone...okay...I will play your little protocol game...but if I'm letting you know now that if I have to kiss your ring you'll have to kiss my ass..." He burst out laughing and said his good-byes and handed his cell phone to Fazil.

"Is lunch ready?" Abdullah asked changing the subject abruptly. Fazil nodded it was. "Let's pray and eat...I need some alone time before this Mr. Steely disturbs my afternoon.

"Yes my lord." Fazil said bowing.

~*~

In the bathroom I began my application of my latest disguise. I applied latex to my nose, chin and forehead changing the shape and structure of my face. With contacts lenses I went from brown eyes to green eyes and added a pair of glasses. My normally dark, almost black hair was colored a lighter brown with flecks of gray hair added to age myself somewhat.

I looked in the mirror and although I knew it was me, I just didn't recognize the person that was staring back at me. I donned my brand new navy blue conservative suit with a crisp white shirt and a striped tie. The black laced up oxfords were fitted with lifts that took my height from six foot three to six foot five. In my ear I inserted an earwig to give the illusion that I was indeed a Secret Service agent in constant touch with my brethren.

It took close to forty five minutes to get to the hotel where I self parked the newly rented sedan one level down from the roof top self parking area. It was four-fifteen when I picked up the cell phone and dialed the next number on my list of emergency numbers. The phone was answered on the second ring.

I began speaking immediately not bothering with pleasantries.

"I am going to have a special package pick up at six thirty this evening at the Buckhead Ritz Carlton parking garage level four. The package will be in a white Buick Regal Georgia license tag 343-SKV." I said without bothering to say hello. "It is crucial that this be a personal pickup...with someone you trust explicitly. Once the package it picked up you will need Lawrence to sort through the information. The package might be tagged so cautions need to be taken. Under no circumstances is Lawrence allowed to make the pickup...this is too dangerous for him...I found out recently that he's on our friend's watch list too...and our friend has some very powerful allies here." I was careful not to mention any key words that NSA surveillance could pick up.

"We are in Atlanta at a friend's house about ten minutes from Buckhead. I will personally make the pickup and get the package to Lawrence. Do you need assistance?" The old man's voice was touched with concern.

"No...I don't want to involve anyone yet. It is imperative that whatever information you can derive from the package be retrieved as quickly as possible."

"I understand completely. Be safe. Our thoughts and prayers are with you." The phone went dead. I disassembled the phone throwing it in various trash cans as I made my way to the hotel.

Lawrence and the old man were in Atlanta...so close and yet so far away.

~*~

I announced myself to the clerk at the front desk and waited while one of Abdullah's guards came down to the Lobby to escort me to the private elevator. The guard only nodded at me letting me know silently that he had no patience for American government officials.

"Y'all speak English?" I asked with a strong deep southern accent. Anyone listening to me would figure I was from the Louisiana area with a twinge of Cajun added to the accent.

"Yes." The guard answered curtly.

"I hate to ask...but I had some bad food on the plane coming here and I am in desperate need of a bathroom." I was pacing around the elevator bending over at the waist like I was being attacked with cramps. "This is so embarrassing."

His attitude softened, perhaps because the stigma of the rigid 'G-Man' had disappeared and the man that was standing in front of him was human and in need. "It is quite all right Mr. Steely." The elevator reached the targeted floor and I exited the minute the doors open. I left my bag and briefcase in the entryway and followed the guard as he rushed me to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I nosily sat on the toilet and started grunting and groaning letting anyone on the other side of the door hear that I was indeed sick. I pulled out the remote and small gas mask I had stowed in my underwear and immediately pressed the release button. Now all I needed to do was stall for three minutes to let the gas take effect.

On the other side of the door I could hear the guard talking to someone in Arabic. They were laughing at the sounds, the moans and groans and other non-pleasant sounds coming from my side of the door. My eyes were trained on my watch and two minutes and thirty seconds later I heard two thumps come from the other side of the door. Pushing my ear to the door I listened for any sounds but didn't hear anything.

I pulled out my gun and slowly cracked the bathroom door. On the floor were the two guards out cold. The gas would keep them out for forty-five minutes to an hour but I needed them out longer so I took out prefilled needles and injected them each with a strong sleeping agent that would keep them out cold for four to six hours. Moving back into the living room I found Fazil out cold on the sofa and gave him a shot also.

Five minutes had passed.

I took a deep breath and made my way back to the master suite. I opened the door slowly and looked in. Matthew was out cold lying on top of Abdullah. It was quite obvious that he had been riding Abdullah's cock when the gas knocked them out. I walked over to the bed and pushed Matthew off and was shocked to see the extent of sadism Abdullah had inflicted on the boy.

Seeing his body on camera wasn't anything like seeing him up close. On the front of his body I counted seven severe bite marks that were various stages of black and blue. I turned him over to see this ass and thighs had bright red welts, apparently from Abdullah's newest toy - his canes. I just shook my head in disbelief that someone...anyone...would allow another person to do this to them.

I injected Matthew to keep him asleep and moved on to Abdullah.

In such a short period of time I had come to loath this man that I had once desired so much. The weirdest part was that the deep seated hatred I felt for him didn't revolve around what he had done to me - that only made me angry. No, my hatred revolved around what he did to Al and the animalistic behavior he had displayed over the past two days with Matthew and that he held no remorse for his actions.

I grabbed Abdullah by the arm and sat him up. From the small suitcase I had brought with me I pulled out a specially designed vest. The form fitting vest with its closures in the back had dozens of remote controlled mini-ejectors that were dipped in curare. One press of the small remote I held and Abdullah would be paralyzed and die a long slow painful death.

Fifteen minutes had lapsed.

I laid Abdullah back down again and picked Matthew up fireman style and carried him out of the bedroom. Over the next twenty minutes I concentrated on securing Fazil, the two guards and Matthew. Using a combination of rope and duck tape I tape them back to back after placing them in the empty pantry in the kitchen. They wouldn't wake for hours and it would take another few hours for them to get themselves freed.

I returned to Abdullah and located his briefcase that held his laptop and personal papers. He hadn't touched the briefcase since his arrival in Atlanta. The case fit comfortably in my lead lined oversize briefcase I had brought with me. If there was a tracking device in the Abdullah case they wouldn't be able to track it as long as it was in my briefcase. I knew that Lawrence would take added security measures to secure the data before anyone could track it.

Forty minutes had lapsed.

In my small suitcase I took out a casual pair of pants, sweater, shoes and socks and began the arduous task of dressing the dead weight of the sleeping Abdullah. Abdullah might not have outwardly showed signs that he was security conscious but I knew all of his clothing and shoes, socks and underwear all held tracking devices.

Thirty five minutes later I had a still sleeping Abdullah sitting up in the living room. I grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and sat in a chair across from him waiting for him to wake up.

I didn't have to wait too long, less than fifteen minutes later Abdullah opened his eyes and looked at me. There was a shocked expression on his face that he was now dressed and sitting staring at Dan Steely, Secret Service Protocol Liaison.

"Hello Lolly," I said smiling. Abdullah's express went from shocked to something else. At first I thought he was relieved but then I realized that he was thinking he had me right where he wanted me.

"Please don't move while we talk for a few moments." I continued. "Before you say anything or do anything I want you to know that your life hangs in the balance. Underneath your sweater you have a vest on. If I push this button," I held up the remote control, "your life will come to a very painful end."

"You can't do or say anything to scare me." He said smugly. "Allah will always protect me." He looked around looking for his entourage. "Where is Matthew?"

"He is safe...and if you do everything I tell you the two of you will be together again." I stood and held my hand out to him. "Now we are going to walk out of here together. You will smile and act normally. If at any time you give me any indication that you are going to yell out or run I promise you...I WILL press the button."

"I'd rather not go anyplace if you don't mind." He was so fucking cocky I just wanted to slap him.

"Lolly...you are not in control of this situation. You will come with me...now." I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "Don't fuck with me...I'm not in the mood to put up with any of your shit."

Lolly was stunned by the tone of voice I was taking with him. It had finally dawned on him that he was no longer in control. He stood and started walking to the door.

"You know Aaron your being here was part of my plan all along." He tried to sound confident but I could see he was beginning to break down.

"Yes...but now it's on my terms."

I picked up my briefcase and the elevator key I had lifted from the guard and we walked out of the suite. It was a quick ride down to the lobby, where I warned Abdullah one more time not to try anything. Once we reached the lobby we walked casually towards the parking deck elevators. I engaged him in light conversation so that when his security reviewed the tapes of us walking to the lobby they would see that Abdullah was quite relaxed and if anyone was able to read out lips they would be able to interpret a conversation about the humidity in Atlanta and the upcoming conference the next day.

We exited the garage and I drove around the area, taking side streets and circling around several times before I pulled into the Ritz Carlton which was four miles from the hotel he had been staying at. I drove the car to the spot I had told the old man I would leave it and exited the car. Two cars down was a second vehicle I had purchased the day before - an older model windowless van.

I had left the briefcase in the first car for the old man to pick up.

In the van I removed the latex and contact lenses and donned a baseball cap to cover my dyed hair. I headed north on the interstate and drove around until I was sure we weren't being followed and picked up the I-285 back towards the RV park.

"You live here?" He asked when we were inside the RV. His voice was filled with disdain.

"I have been. I didn't really have much choice in the matter. Someone made it impossible for me to move about openly."

Lolly ignored my comment and moved into the main living space. "It's not so bad. You appear to have all the comforts of home...it's just so...small..." He sat down and looked at me. "So Aaron...now that you have me here what is the plan." He had regain his composure and had donned a sarcastic attitude.

"I want to know what you are planning, why you felt it necessary to kill Al and why you've set me up to take the fall for his death."

"That's a tall order my friend. Why should I tell you anything?"

"Maybe because I hold your life in my hands?" I shrugged and gave him an assured look.

"I told you back at the suite that I am not bothered by your threats. Allah will either protect me or hug me to his bosom. It is not your choice or mine. If he wants me to live and succeed than I will. If he deems my time on this earth is over then so be it."

I wanted to go into a diatribe about how he bends his religion to suit his own needs but I knew it would fall onto deaf ears. I decided that best thing I could do was to move on. Walking over to the fridge I pulled out a bottle of water for Lolly and a beer for myself. His eyes opened wide when he saw I was going to imbed alcohol in front of him.

"What?" I said looking at him. "You can kill a man that was like a brother to you yet I, who am not Muslim, can't drink a beer? You are in need of a serious reality check Lolly."

"You will not address me that." He said firmly trying to take back some type of control.

"Fuck you!" I yelled shocking him for the first time.

Lolly stood like he was going to leave until he realized he had no place to go and sat down again. For a brief second I think I saw that he was at a loss for what to do. It was at the moment that I decided to take advantage of his vulnerability.

'Why did you kill Al?" I asked. My question was filled with emotion and for the first time since Al had died I realized that even though I didn't love him he was had become a part of my life and somehow I felt if knowing why he died it would bring some closure to me.

"Do you want to know the truth?" He looked at me dead pan serious. I nodded that I did. "His beliefs were gaining popularity among his people. He believed that he could be an observant, even a devote Muslim AND accept Western ways. No matter how much I told him you can't mix the two he was firm in his beliefs. The only way we can be unified under Islam is to adhere to how Allah dictates we need to govern our lives."

"So you killed him? Is that how your precious Allah would have handled it?"

"You are not part of who we are and therefore cannot understand that sometimes people have to die for the greater good."

"Like the six men you killed in Washington last week? What did they do to deserve dying?"

Lolly was silent. I couldn't tell if he was searching for the words to explain why he had them killed or if he just refused to talk about it. His eyes wondered around the room - anywhere but on me who was staring him down waiting for him to answer me.

"They knew all along that their dedication to Allah could mean being called his bosom. Just like you my friend, everyday that you work for your precious government you are putting your life on the line knowing that possibly one day you might lose it."

"They biggest difference being that the man I report to would never give an order to kill me. He would do anything and everything in his power to try to protect me."

Lolly shrugged like it wasn't a big a deal. "There is no shame in dying." He said.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I pressed the button and sit here and watch you die?"

"If that would make you happy, then so be it. But to tell you the truth I would rather strip my clothes off and fuck that fantastic ass of yours instead...or even better I haven't had a cock in my ass since yours, why don't you fuck me instead of killing me?" His hand moved down to his crotch and I could see he had a hard on. A wave of revulsion passed through my body that even in the shadow of death this man could only think of fucking.

"I'll pass." I said smiling. A silence fell over the room as Lolly waited for me to speak again. "Just what are you planning Lolly? Why did you come here to the United States?"

"What I am planning has nothing...and yet everything to do with you but my ultimate goal is to lead my people to unity."

"Lead your people? What are you some modern day Moses...er...Mohammed?"

"It has been predicted that one day a great Prophet will be unveiled and he shall lead his people to Mecca."

"And that is you?" I asked my voice raising at least two octaves from the shock of his statement.

"I will become my people's King. I will rule my people and unify them and once we are unified we will open our arms to the rest of the heathens of the world and convert them to the teachings of Islam."

I looked at him incredulously. From deep within me, and quite involuntarily, laughter bubbled up inside of me and I did nothing to stop it. The man had gone completely mad.

"You will stop that this moment!" He commanded.

"Yeah sure...whatever you say your highness..." I continued laughing as I got up and got another beer. "You are out of your fucking mind if you think whatever plan you might have will ever come to fruition."

"I will succeed in my plan...My only regret is that you won't be around to see me crowned and the ultimate outcome."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Because for my plan to succeed you will have to die" Lolly looked at me deadpan serious. My response back to him? I burst out laughing again. This man, which I once thought I admired and respected was certifiable - and suddenly it worried me. Sometimes it takes a crazy mind to carry out something like Lolly was planning. My laughter died away and for the briefest moment Lolly saw the vulnerability within me.