A Monster Life Ch. 70-72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ulric raised an eyebrow as he looked at her sideways. 'You're not?'

She shook her head and blew the bang in front of her eyes aside. 'I barely have the mana for it. It's this spade that I received from my great-grandmother, shortly before she died of old age. She was the only family I had after the rest of my small family died in a mining accident. I can fake some earth spells by using this spade, like creating that rain of sand.'

Ulric looked closer at the handle and the two parallel lines on it. 'Volundrus?'

She looked up at him. 'You mean that master weapon smith? I heard of him.'

He nodded and gestured at the lines. 'Some of our weapons are made by him. A shopkeeper told us about him when he saw Iphi's cane sword, and said that was his signature. That would explain why you can do so much with this. It has some power of its own.'

Tipper looked at her spade in astonishment. 'I thought he was a legend and this was just one very good enhanced spade.'

Ulric chuckled. 'That's what the shopkeeper thought as well until he saw Iphi's sword. We were lucky that we came across more of the weapons that everyone else thought were useless because of their plain looks.'

'Wow.' said the dwarf and stroked the handle. She looked at Ulric again. 'I will use it in the best way I can to help all of you.'

He gave her a smile. 'Thanks.'

'Wolfie, Tipper, meal's ready.' said Iphigenia from the stairs.

Ulric stood up and noticed his mood was lifted. 'Coming, sweetheart.' he said and held out his paw to Tipper. 'Shall we go, my new friend?'

Tipper gave him an honest smile and shook his paw. 'With pleasure.'

***

Iphigenia wrapped her arms around Ulric's shoulders from behind him in the bedroom after they all had eaten and he and his girls retired for a rest. 'You seem less worried now, Wolfie.'

He caressed her forearms. 'Yeah. Sometimes I just overthink things too much.'

She nuzzled his neck. 'Tipper also looked more cheerful. Did you flirt with her earlier?'

He let out a laugh. 'We only spoke of something that weighed down on our minds. Maybe that was all that we needed.'

She ran her fingers downwards through his chest fur. 'Good, because we don't want to see you worried. Especially when our tallies need a boost and you're not in the mood.'

He looked sideways at her mischievous smile. 'Oh, is that it, eh? You need me to top you off just like that, eh?' he said, and pulled her in front of him and tickled her.

She burst into laughter and begged him to stop for a while before he did. She wiped away her tears and smirked. 'We all have our role to play in this quest, and we need all the power we can muster.'

Ulric poked her nose. 'Speaking of which, what's with yours and Elz's new trick?' he asked and looked at the amused Valdys. 'Did you teach them this?'

She giggled. 'Yes. I had a hunch this spell was suitable for them.' she said and looked at Isazea and Caylais. 'And thanks to the addition of Isa and Cay, their tallies increased enough to make it happen.'

Ulric smiled at the blushing Isazea and Caylais. 'One more reason to be honoured by them choosing me.' He looked at Valdys again. 'I wonder if I could perform any magic tricks.'

She crawled closer to him and stared deep into his eyes. 'I can't sense anything that could tell me if and what kind of magic you can do, my love, probably because you're completely out of the ordinary. But you could try that same spell.'

She projected the page of the spell book in his mind, and he nodded when he memorised it. He looked at his paws. 'Let's give it a try.' he said and gestured at a brush at the side of the pillow pile. 'Kaui, can you hand me that brush?' She gave it to him, and he concentrated on the spell.

'You also need to envision what you want the result to be. The spell will merge with the image and then manifest itself, if you have the affinity for it.'

He imagined holding two brushes for a while, but nothing happened. 'Looks like I have no affinity with this.'

Valdys kissed him. 'We'll just have to experiment to see what you're capable of, my love. But first you'll need to use your best capability.' she said and caressed him between his legs. He growled softly in willingness as he grew hot and hard in the palm of her hand. She kissed him again, then licked her lips as she massaged his furry balls gently. 'Let's try emptying these again.'

Ulric growled softly in pleasure when Valdys wrapped her cool lips and tongue around his hot tip, and the other girls hummed at the shared taste of their beastly lover. He gestured for Kaui and Caylais to come closer, and slid his paws between their legs as they rubbed their bodies against his arms. Iphigenia pulled Elzbieta, Conchim, and Isazea behind Valdys, and laid down on her back, spreading her knees to give her wolf a good look at her pussy. 'Maybe we can rile you up so much, you'll come at every count to thirty, Wolfie.'

He chuckled and watched eagerly at the other girls moving next to Iphigenia and giving him the same lust filled view. The mixed expressions from Isazea's shy glances at him to Iphigenia's bratty amusement did stir deeper inside his lower abdomen. 'That just might happen, my sexy beauties.' he growled low, and made them all moan by gently pinching and pulling on Kaui's and Caylais's clits.

Valdys moaned in hunger when she sensed the heightened lust in him and swiftly licked him around his tip. The sensation of watching four of his girls rub their fronts and their breasts while smelling their increasing scents called out loud to his animal side, and he growled loud as he filled his undead girl's mouth with his restorative essence.

She eagerly sucked all of it from him, and cleaned him up completely with her tongue until she sat back. 'That's one.' she breathed, and gave Caylais a hot smile. 'Your turn, kitty-cat.'

Caylais blushed as they switched places and Ulric beckoned her closer with a nod. She crawled up in front of him and he smiled softly at her. 'Still no regrets or doubts that you're now in this bond?'

She kissed him and caressed his muzzle. 'I only regret that it took so long before meeting you, my great wolf.' she whispered, moved down, and slid her rough tongue along his length with an long growl in approval from him.

Ulric turned up the heat for his girls by sliding his fingers deep into Kaui and Valdys. 'Coming faster might be a good thing when I need to come at least three times in each of you to replenish your tallies. Our rests might take too much time otherwise.'

Iphigenia giggled and moaned while her hips trembled in heat. 'Or you'll have to fuck us constantly.'

He hummed low and smiled. 'I'd love to, but you'd be constantly affected whatever you do as well.'

Valdys ran her fingers through his thick neck fur. 'Actually, I've been working on the numbing spell I used, and I think I can make it work so that we each can delay the effect until we're ready for it.'

Ulric looked at her. 'Delay?'

She nodded and breathed deeper. 'I don't think I can block it completely, only store it temporarily.'

He kissed her. 'I love it when you're creative, my dear.' he growled as his balls and dick twitched at Caylais's lick across his tip. 'But this time I'm going to return the favour you're giving me to all of you lovely girls.'

Caylais gave him a soft nibble and he growled once again as he filled the feline's mouth, and the other girls licked their lips in anticipation of their turn.

***

Ulric stopped Cat at the edge of a large burned down area of the forest when they rode through it along a wide path, and he and the others stepped out. The smell of charcoal lay heavy in the still air as they looked over the blackened landscape. 'What happened here, daddy?' asked Susi as she cautiously sniffed the carcass of a nearby small burnt animal.

Ulric looked at the others. 'Any idea?'

Valdys frowned. 'This is dragon country. They usually take very good care of their extensive forests as it's where their main food source lives.'

Ulric looked back at her. 'Dragons? For real? Big creatures with wings and breathing fire and stuff?'

Iphigenia laughed. 'Yes. We don't see many of them outside of their own country.'

He pricked up his ears. 'Wow. Fantasy world bingo complete. So, are they good or evil?'

Iphigenia looked at Elzbieta. 'Good, I think?'

Elzbieta nodded. 'Basically. I heard they mainly keep to themselves, so might be considered rude by some people, but I don't think evil.'

'Glad to hear that because I think I hear something coming.'

He had barely said the words when several dragons appeared above the unburned trees at the other side. They approached fast and Ulric's instincts put up a danger sign. 'I think these might be more than a little rude, girls.'

Elzbieta put her hand on her sword. 'Kaui, Isa, Susi, I think it's better if you return to Cat now.'

'Be careful.' said Kaui as the three hurried inside.

The dragons didn't slow down, and the moment they opened their mouths at the same time, Valdys threw up her shield barrier. 'Hostiles!'

Everyone ducked when fire, wind, and ice blasted against and over the barrier as the mighty creatures passed overhead. Conchim looked at Ulric, and he nodded as his wings grew and unfolded. 'We're going up!' he said, and they flew up into the air, chasing after the dragons.

Two of them engaged the duo while the third swooped down on the girls on the ground again. Caylais charged her hands. 'I'll hit it from behind, Val. Drop your shield after it passes.'

The dragon unleashed a barrage of ice against the shield and stomped it with its hind legs as it went by. Val dropped her shield at once and Caylais shot her lightning at it. It roared and jerked at the hit and loss of control of its wings, and crashed and rolled across the ground. 'Good work!' said Iphigenia, then groaned. 'Crap! It's not knocked out.'

The dragon shook its head, then stormed on all fours towards the girls. Iphigenia drew her sword. 'Elz and I will fight it. Cay, you hit it again when you can and Tipper, you blind it with sand.' she said and spread with Elzbieta to the sides.

The other two dragons spat their fire and wind breaths at Conchim and Ulric, but the smaller opponents evaded easily. Conchim blasted a fire attack away with a sweep from one wing, then returned a wind slash of her own.

The wind dragon twirled around and swooped back straight at Ulric, and fired a strong blast of wind at him. He took a quick deep breath, and let out his mighty roar. The blast of wind blew apart and the dragon lost altitude at the brief moment it was stunned. Ulric took the opportunity and stomped down on its back with all fours as it passed underneath him. The dragon smacked hard into the ground with a tremor running through the ground.

The ice dragon barely evaded Iphigenia and Elzbieta's slashes while they dodged its ice attacks. It rose up to take to the sky again, but Valdys lowered the shield long enough for Tipper to blind it with a well aimed blast of sand into its face, and for Caylais to stun the dragon again with her intense lightning. It stumbled and fell on its side in a daze.

Conchim danced around the fire dragon ahead of its stream of fire to distract it from Ulric flying above them, then diving down fast. He hit the dragon's back and rammed it down into the ground as it spewed out a forced ball of fire.

The wind dragon rose to its feet, but Conchim sent a tight surge of wind against it. Ulric smacked into its side, sending the dragon rolling on the ground.

He turned to the fire dragon, who lifted up its head, and growled loud. 'Are you done yet?'

'Darling!' said Elzbieta as she pointed at another group of dragons flying towards them.

Ulric groaned. 'Ready for more, Conchi?' he asked, and she gave him a firm nod. 'I fly at your side as long as the wind blows, my husband.'