A Month in Incest Heaven Pt. 02

Story Info
A Month in Incest Heaven.
3.6k words
4.35
13.7k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/21/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odinchacha
odinchacha
252 Followers

All characters in this story is above 18 years.

*****

All moms are discussing between them, which all kids cannot hear. After a few minutes of discussion, they came to the middle of the room and started talking.

Harita: We decided on the pairs for this game.

Kavya: There won't be any incest play yet. Prateek and Preetam's mothers and sisters will be exchanged for the game.

So I am getting Prateek's mom Swati and Keerti for my game pairs. Prateek is getting my mom Aishwarya and my sister Sneha as game pairs.

Aishwarya: Vivek and Spandan's mom and sisters will also be swapped.

With this announcement, Spandan is on cloud nine as he likes Kavya Aunty a lot. We know he masturbated thinking about Kavya Aunty's boobs. Even Vivek knows this about Spandan interest in his mom.

Vivek is disappointed because he missed my mom Aishwarya as his pair.

We, boys, know each other likings. I like Swati Aunty and Keerti, and then I like all butts. Smaller or bigger does not matter. Vivek likes my mom Aishwarya. My mom is taller yet with a big body and very curvy which Vivek likes in her.

Spandan is mad about Kavya Aunty's boobs. Prateek likes plump women a lot. So naturally, he likes my mom Aishwarya, Kavya Aunty, and Harita Aunty, as all three women are a bit big or plump.

All three boys used to tease me about my liking for female butts. Except for me, nobody has a slight fascination with butts.

Meanwhile, I see Sarika looking at me expressionless. I got a ping on my mobile, and I saw WhatsApp messages.

Keerti: Seems Sarika darling disappointed missing your tongue.

Sneha: Bro, talk to Sarika. She seems unhappy.

I thought of talking with her, and she also may think so, and she is walking towards me.

Sarika: I liked your lick and missed you in this game round. Promise me that you suck and lick me till my heart's content later.

While Sarika was talking, my sister Sneha and Keerti came near us, and then Keerti told Sarika.

Keerti: He likes your ass. He will lick you till you are satisfied. This I can guarantee you, and laughing.

Sarika: Oh. Do you like all of our butts or only mine? Raising her eyebrows and asking me with a mischievous smile. For some reason, other boys don't give any attention to my back in the last round.

Then Sarika and Sneha told them nobody licked their asses in the first game round. Keerti also said the same.

Then I realized why others quickly finished the round, and their general uninterest in that women part.

Sarika: You know, Preetam, all our moms also liked your attention on their butts. All the other boys just wrote names on our butts and left off.

I understood this was the exact reason all females intently and lustily looked at me after the first round. Except for me, nobody would have licked or even kissed their butts.

Keerti: Instead, they tried to touch mom's and our's pussies and boobs. You might be the winner in the first round with your guesses.

Meanwhile, Sneha interrupted.

Sneha: See how Spandan is looking at Kavya's aunty boobs and talking with her.

Sarika: He may want to eat them.

All girls are laughing at this.

Geeta also came while we were laughing.

Geeta: What's going on, guys?

All these girls usually play fun with Geeta and try to pull her legs. Now I can witness some fun.

Sneha: The discussion is about how you are making my brother's dick hard compared to all three of us.

Geeta was surprised by the question even after seeing all the happenings.

Geeta: Probably you are wrong, Sneha. He likes Keerti and her mom Swati Aunty more.

Keerti: He likes us. But Preetam was saying you have the softest butts among all females here. They are so lovely to feel.

I never said that to Keerti. She all cooked this up even though she was correct. Geeta doesn't know what to answer here and blushes.

Sneha: Just feel it Geeta. How hard my brother's dick is because of you.

Sneha held Geeta's hand and placed her palm on my dick over my pants. Then Keerti took my hands and placed them on Geeta's butt. Sarika and Keerti laughed at Sneha's act.

I am enjoying these discussions. But surprised by the girl's bold discussions. Geeta did not remove her hand and instead tried to hold it over my pants fully.

Meanwhile, all moms are discussing but keeping an eye on us.

Sarika: Enough of butt discussion. Hey, Preetam, talk about Geeta's boobs. Test if her boobs are also soft as her butt.

With this, all eyes fall on Geeta's boobs. And she closed her eyes with her hands and blushed and laughed. I asked Geeta if she was ok to touch her boobs now. She just nodded her head but still covered her eyes with her hands.

I touched them over her T-shirt, and this was bliss. Just like her butts, these are the softest things I ever touched. I almost softly knead them, and she gives slight moans.

While we were enjoying ourselves, suddenly, I heard my mom Aishwarya shouting at all of us.

Aishwarya: He, guys. Get ready for the next game round. Gather now with your partners.

With this, I almost came out of a trance and removed my hands. Geeta closed her eyes and opened them after maybe 5 to 10 seconds. She seems enjoyed the moment.

Sneha and Keerti kissed Geeta on the cheeks and told her, "Next time, dear." All girls kiss each other cheeks, which is a very common sight for all of us.

Keerti: I can see the lust in your eyes now, Preetam. Show that on my mom and her pussy and win this round, dear.

Mothers arranged four beds on the floor and called all the children to occupy one bed with a partner.

Keerti and I settled on one bed, and Swati was sitting beside us on the bed. She has a stopwatch opened on her mobile.

Harita: This round goes in a round-robin fashion. Let's start this round with Preetam, Keerti and Swati. The next group will be announced after this. Rest, enjoy the show.

Aishwarya: Hey boys, for this round, you should not open the tops of any of us. You can touch or massage our boobs. You can insert your hands into our tops and touch them. But don't remove the dress.

Swati: You can only make the bottom naked for all of them.

Just beside my bed, my mom Aishwarya sat on the bed, and my sister Sneha was laying on the bed with Prateek. He glanced at all three of us and then my sister. Swati Aunty gave thumps up to Prateek.

Aishwarya: Make my future daughter-in-law scream with joy.

My mom referred to Keerti here as she and Swati Aunty know we like each other.

Kavya: The timer starts when the first touch of tongue or finger on pussy after undressing.

Now I just had a glance at Keerti. She wore tight jeans, pants, and a sleeveless top below her navel. She is in great shape with a proper hourglass figure, 5 feet 4 inches tall. Keerti resembles Kajal Agarwal in facial features and physique.

Seeing her make my already hard cock from the past maybe 48 hours except while sleeping (pun intended) further strong and her inviting smile and presence of her mom Swati Aunty beside us make it the best erotic setup. Never seen such a setup, even in porn.

Now I went and lifted her top slightly and saw her navel for a few seconds. God would have taken great care when chiselling her navel or entire body. I just fell on her navel and kissed her. I put my tongue in the navel and gave a lick. Keerti just lifted her right leg slightly and laughed.

While licking her navel, my hands went to her pant button and released it. Then I dragged her tight pant till above her knees. There Keerti is with red colour panty covering her pussy. The entire front part of the panty was fully soaked with her pussy juices. And even a leak on the inner side of her pants.

She seems very much turned on for a long time and pouring pussy. Now, I pulled Keerti's red panty also till her knees and smelled her pussy mound. It gives a very deep musky pussy juices smell. That smell is intoxicating. Her pubic hair is trimmed properly, and that very wet bald pussy is a treat.

While smelling her mound, I extended my tongue and touched her left side labia. With that touch, she gasped and saw me intently. I kissed the right side labia, and she lifted her legs slightly. Now, I just gave a lick from the bottom to the top of pussy.

She moaned, closed her eyes partially, and arched her next back. Her pussy juices taste salty, and I am hungrily and madly licking the labia and slurping juices. She is moaning and trying to lift her legs, but her pant obstructs her. So I pulled her pants and panty off her legs.

Keerti is now naked at the bottom part. Quickly I went to her pussy and started licking from bottom to top with my right index finger. I am trying to trace her ass hole. My finger is wet and greasy with her juices, and I am trying to apply on her ass hole.

After giving such bottom-to-top licks, I moved my tongue inside her pink walls and gave a lick, and she gyrated her ass and arched her back fully. I just gave three such licks from top to bottom and touched her asshole. She started gasping very hard.

When I started with the fourth lick, Keerti shuddered violently and shouted, "Aah, Preetam!" Her pussy leaked a load of juices. Her inner pussy walls are contracting and expanding, and I can feel the movement on my tongue.

I continued licking for a few seconds. But, Keerti held my head, and I stopped. Her pussy seems to become sensitive for a few minutes. Within 10 seconds, a small puddle of her juices was on the bed, and Keerti opened her eyes. She tiredly opened her eyes and talked to me, pointing to her mom Swati Aunty.

Keerti: Go to my mom and finish her orgasm, dear. You can eat me after this game.

Keerti got orgasm quickly, and an earlier discussion with all the girls helped her. Kavya Aunty noted my score as 1 minute 40 seconds on the whiteboard.

Aishwarya: That was pretty quick. Now let's see action with Swati.

Now Swati Aunty lay on the bed beside her daughter Keerti and pointed at her pussy.

Swati: This is yours now. Play with what you wish for, dear.

She is wearing a saree. I have the opportunity to undress her. I see my mom and Keerti and then straight into Swati's eyes and hold her right boob over Saree, and she is smiling. I unwrapped her saree, and this was very exciting.

Keerti: Preetam is opening his best gift pack. It seems.

And she is laughing loudly, and others are laughing at her joke. Swati Aunty lifted her butt and unwrapped her saree fully. Now she is in her petticoat and blouse. I untied the knot for her petticoat and dragged it fully down, exposing her beautiful legs.

She is wearing black panties, contrasting her shining white legs. I am on cloud nine where Swati Aunty, whom I have often imagined and masturbated. I am devouring her with my eyes. Swati Aunty seems to be reading my mind.

Swati: You don't need to imagine me anymore, dear. I am in front of you. Show your love and lust on me.

Like her daughter Keerti Swati, Aunty's panty is also wet. But not very wet like Keerti. Now I went to her panty hem, holding it with my teeth and pulling it down. This act surprised all, including Swati.

Keerti: Don't be surprised by Preetam's act. This is one of his fantasies.

Kavya: How do you know that, dear?

Keerti: Preetam and myself share everything, Aunty. I know all his fantasies, and he knows mine.

While she was talking about me, I peeled her panty fully. There is the one which I have been imagining. Immediately I rolled Swati aunty to see her ass. I smeared my face on her cheeks, opened her ass, and licked her ass hole.

She gasped but told me this.

Swati: Dear... dear, I wrote my property will, so my ass only belongs to you. Just for now, leave my ass and play the game. I will give my body to you later, and you can lick, suck, and knead till your heart's content any number of times.

Sarika: Oh, Preetam, you got permission.

Just in front of me, Swati Aunty is lying naked, and beside her, her daughter Keerti is intently looking for my next action.

All boy's eyes are directly on Swati Aunty's pussy, and they look excited. Keerti is ready with her mobile cam to record the action. My mom Aishwarya said go ahead with the game.

I noticed Sarika and Geeta watching this without even blinking their eyes. My sister Geeta placed her palm on my erection over my pants and told my mom and Swati Aunty.

Sneha: My brother's pants are going to explode. This may be the hardest dick ever.

She is teasing and giggling. Hearing my sister's words, Kavya Aunty and my mom came near me and felt my penis. Then Kavya Aunty opened my pant button and unzipped. She dragged my pants down. I felt a little relief on my penis because of the hardness.

But still, my underwear is blocking it. Geeta was looking at my penis tent, and her mom Kavya asked if she wanted to feel it. "But don't lower his underwear." Geeta touched my penis tent and smiled at me as if a kid got her toy.

But I could not move my eyes away from Swati Aunty all this time. I fell on the bed in plank position, and my lips directly touched Swati Aunty's pussy labia. I just gave a quick lick at the left and right side labia. I noticed my mom started a stopwatch.

Now, I am giving bottom-to-top licks over her labia and tasting her pussy juices. She is moaning very slowly. She is not very sensitive like her daughter Keerti.

I placed my full tongue now on her pussy and moved my head sideward towards the left and right. This time her pussy lips opened slightly, and my tongue touched her inner pink walls lightly. I see now her breathing has slightly increased.

I continued this act around 20 times. She lifted her right leg slightly, and her hands touched my head. While doing this, I suddenly changed direction, gave a bottom-to-top lick, and gave a strong nudge at her clitoris area. With this, she gasped and opened her mouth fully, which was very seductive.

Her body arched back at this, but immediately she came to a normal position. I repeated side movements for 10 strokes and, this time, poked my tongue into her pussy as deep as possible, maybe 1.5 inches. With this, she was breathing heavily, arched backwards, and shouted my name, "Preetam."

I scooped some of her pussy juices and smeared them in her ass crack. Now I changed the pattern such that one licking once sidewards and then from bottom to top. I did this for 1 minute. Swati is gyrating her ass now, holding the bed sheet with both hands and squirming.

Now I inserted my left hand into her top, cupped her right breast, and moved my right hand in her ass crack. I hold her right nipple, squeeze slightly, and try to insert my right index finger in her ass hole. Simultaneously continuing licking her pussy.

These three actions make her very wild, shouting and moaning loudly. I see her orgasm is building well. I continued licking and slowly penetrated half of my index finger in her asshole, which was well lubricated with her pussy juices. I continued side licking.

But when doing bottom to top, I went deep inside her pussy as much as possible. In the end, giving a strong lick at her clitoris and very gently chewed her clitoris area with my teeth. This chewing act made her mad, and she continuously shouted.

Her hands hold the back of my neck and pussy very strongly on her pussy. With licks, chews, and finger rotation in her asshole and nipple squeezing all at the same time for another 2 minutes. She is shouting almost like a cry, and teardrops are falling from her eyes.

Seeing this, I increased the pace of all these acts. Swati Aunty is tapping her right hand on the bed very strongly, and I sense she is nearing her orgasm.

I thought she was about to orgasm. But these high pace simultaneous acts continued for almost 2 minutes. She was moaning very loudly for all these 2 minutes. Suddenly, she shouted very loudly, "Oooh, aaah," and I could feel her pussy walls vibration on my tongue.

She shouted like this for maybe 10 seconds, and after, a flood of her pussy juices hit my face. I never expected women to also ejaculate like men pumping cum. This may have happened because just when she is spurting her juices, I may have opened her pussy walls with my tongue.

Her juices hit my forehead and dripped on my nose. There is another spurt of juices dripping from her pussy on the bed. Her pussy walls were still pulsating or shivering after 15 seconds. Now I slowed down almost snail-paced. My right finger is locked tightly on her ass hole.

I stopped rotating and took my left hand from her nipple. My mouth is paining a lot because of licking, but I just thought of continuing till Swati objects. This time I am just licking inner walls up and down very slowly and penetrating my index finger in her pussy.

She now stopped those big moans and just gasped. In her pussy I am rubbing her small pee hole while licking her inner walls with my tongue. With my left thumb, I am rubbing her clitoris. These very slow acts continued for approximately 3 minutes.

I saw her breathing and moaning increased. Only then I realized her second orgasm was building. Within less than a minute, she is again squirming and shouting like earlier. This time I opened her pussy also with my fingers and licked.

Her moans are very strong now, and suddenly her pussy walls are vibrating again in just 5 to 6 seconds. Swati Aunty said, "I am cumming again." Without finishing her sentence, a huge gush of liquid hits my face this time. With this jet, I realized she was not just cumming. She is squirting.

I didn't feel even the slightest discomfort with this and continued licking. In 5 seconds, she squirted a second time, and she almost pushed me away now with her hands.

It followed with 3rd and 4th gush of squirting. All this time, Swati Aunty is moaning. Everyone in the room except for me stood on either side of Swati. So her squirts only fell on me. I felt bliss.

Harita bought a big plate and placed it just below Swati Aunty's pussy. To everyone's surprise, she is peeing on the plate. I just wondered how Harita Aunty anticipated this.

After Swati Aunty finished peeing, Harita Aunty took the plate to the bathroom. After almost 2 minutes, Swati Aunty called me and opened her arms.

Swati: Hey, Preetam, come here, dear.

When I went near her, she kissed me on my lips and sucked my lips almost and then kissed my forehead. She placed my head on her bosom and murmured thanks.

Swati: Aishu dear, you son sucked all my energy from my pussy. I cannot even open my eyes. I never knew that orgasm was this much enjoyable.

Keerti is about to touch her mom's pussy. Immediately Swati Aunty told

Swati: My pussy is deadly sensitive now. Don't touch it. I cannot even wear my dress now.

Now she opened her eyes and saw my face and grinned at my wet face with her cum and squirt.

Swati: You are really beautiful now. By the way, did I squirt?

Kavya, laughing loudly, asked.

Kavya: You realize it now? You squirted a lot.

Aishwarya: The way you shouted, it sounds like you are in the labour room.

Harita: Hey Swati, you squirted before? You never said that in our discussions.

Swati: This is the first time. I never knew I squirt. Your son did magic on my hole, and here I am, creating a big puddle.

Keerti: This puddle is only half. You peed on the plate, and Harita Aunty took it to the bathroom.

Swati Aunty rolled her eyes.

Swati: What? I did not even realize I had peed. I am almost in a trance for the second orgasm. My mind is fully blank, and not aware of my surroundings.

Sarika: You owed me this kind of lick, Preetam.

Hearing Sarika's words, everyone laughed.

Spandan: Preetam, you are licking Swati Aunty like a mad dog.

Prateek: Until now, I know you had lusted on my mom and masturbated thinking about her. But not aware that you are mad at her.

Swati: Now, I owe you a gift, dear. I will relieve you. Give me some time to recover.

odinchacha
odinchacha
252 Followers
12