A Month Off

Story Info
Louise gets in trouble at the sex shop.
5k words
4.49
8.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Month off -- The very first Adventure Louise had

Louise was bored, her boyfriend had started a new job, they were trying to sell the house so they could move, and she was sick to death of the monotony of life. It was not that Louise was a dull girl; far from it she was vivacious, blonde extremely fit and normally very naughty. But 3 years of driving back and forth up and down the M4 to see her boyfriend had taken its toll and she wanted to let loose. On top of this the fun had been sucked out of her life as she had decided upon a career change and so had enrolled upon a degree in nursing. Whilst she loved some elements of the work and the learning, others drove her to boredom. This week and for the next month she was staying at John her boyfriend's house whilst he was on a training course in Reading as part of his new job.

So, she was stuck in Bristol and did not even have his cock to satisfy her until the weekend. She had had enough and was feeling naughty, it was time for some fun; putting her study books down she decided to go out, it was mid-week and the afternoon so quiet, but she may as well go to the shops and have a look around. Putting on a short skirt her usual stockings and tiny thong with a slightly sheer blouse she headed out. After browsing the usual array of clothes shops and finding little of interest she headed to a new lingerie shop that had opened at the end of the shopping centre.

On entering she shop she was greeted by a cheery hello from the right, she turned to find an extremely attractive young woman who she guessed to be in her early thirties, blonde, long legs and a good figure. "Hi, I'm Emma; anything you are looking for in particular?"

"Well just browsing really." Louise replied, "though I would like to find a decent corset; preferably black."

"With or without cups?" Emma asked we have both.

"Well let's try both," Louise quickly found herself in the back of the shop in a large changing room trying on the corsets. Both fitted well, one exposed her breasts completely whilst the other just covered her nipples, which she realised where rapidly hardening.

Emma called from outside "Any good?."

Louise replied, "I like them both but not sure which works best."

"Well, I can give you my opinion if you like;" said Emma.

Louise nodded and pulled back the dressing room curtain; she could not be certain but as Emma looked at her she was sure she was looking with a little more than professional assessment of the corsets fit and appearance.

"Well, that looks good but if you want an honest opinion I will need to see the whole ensemble without your skirt on as it cuts of the bottom of the corset at the moment."

Without batting an eyelid though sure her suspicions were correct Louise pulled down her skirt revealing the corset, stockings and her tiny sheer thong.

"Well, that looks stunning let me see how it looks from behind;" Louise turned slowly round enjoying the attention and obvious interest that Emma was giving her.

"Your thong looks good, but I have a matching one for that corset if you would like to try it?"

Louise nodded now feeling quite naughty as Emma went off to find the thong. Emma reappeared shortly with a tiny even sheerer thong; "do you need a hand?" she asked, "it can be a bit difficult with the corset on to bend down."

Louise was sure she could bend down but here was Emma offering to take her thong off and put the other one on, so she agreed.

Emma knelt in front of Louise and hooked her fingers into the side of the thong and gently pulled it down revealing her freshly shaved cunt and titanium barbell piercing. "That's very pretty" she commented as she pulled the new thong slowly up Louise's legs.

"Hmm that looks and feels good, I think I will take it. "Said Louise.

"Did it hurt?" Emma asked, "the piercing I mean if you don't mind me asking."

"No not really, it was quite a rush having it done and I love it, have a better look if you like" Louise replied pulling the thong to one side.

Emma quickly checked the shop; no one was coming in and it was nearly closing time they were unlikely to be interrupted. Louise moved back into the changing room and sat on the edge of a chair parting her legs for Emma to look more closely, Emma knelt in front of her and looked closely at the shaved cunt inches from her face with the shiny piercing proudly sitting up from the folds of Louise's cunt.

Before she knew what she was doing she reached forward and pushed Louise's legs wider so she could look more closely then slowly she kissed the smooth skin of the inside of her thighs. She found Louise's hand on the back of her head guiding her into her cunt, she started to lap at the lips and eagerly tasted the juices that were starting to appear down the inside of her thighs.

Louise was leaning back enjoying the suckling Emma gave her, Emma seemed hungry for her pussy as she pulled upon her own nipples. Emma repeatedly thrusted her fingers into Louise's soaking wet cunt before licking and sucking at the clit which was twitching as Louise moaned and started to cum. She felt a moment of guilt; god John would love to see this she thought, still it was not as if she had planned it, and she was so horny she might have to arrange something with John for later with the three of them.

Emma had already brought Louise off twice with her fingers and tongue but now Louise was hungry to taste Emma, pushing Emma back from her pussy she knelt and kissed Emma, tasting herself on Emma lips. They kissed deeply as Louise pulled at Emma's blouse and pushed her hands inside to free her breasts from her bra; she bent and licked Emma's nipples which were rock hard and swelling rapidly as she sucked on them. She pushed Emma back, looking at her tits and admiring her legs which were now on full display, as Emma pulled her skirt up rucking it around her waist; Louise stroked Emma's thighs and felt between her legs feeling the wetness that was now soaking Emma's thong.

Louise pulled the thong down in one swift movement and bent to lap at Emma's smooth cunt which was now soaking and swollen with arousal. She tasted good, Emma squirmed under her and tried to reach Louise's pussy, Louise responded by turning so her pussy was over Emma's face. They were now locked in a deep sixty-nine eating and fingering each other and becoming lost in their building pleasure.

"Fuck was that the shop bell?" Emma whispered,

Louise was still buried in Emma's cunt and was beyond caring. As Emma tried to get up to confirm if someone had come into the shop while they had been fucking her fears were confirmed as a strong male voice sounded; a tall distinguished grey-haired man appeared in the door of the dressing room.

"Well, well looks like you young ladies are having fun" said the older man.

Emma was in shock as she stared back from between the buttocks of Louise who had now turned around to see what was going on. Both stared at the man, he must have been at least fifty-five and looked like he was approaching sixty with a shock of steel grey hair and a wry smile on his face as he obviously enjoyed the view he had of them both. Emma reached over to her top to try and cover up from his gaze which she could feel running all over her body and across Louise's.

"No need for that, don't cover up" he commanded," I would hate for you to stop on my account, and I would also hate to have to report this incident to the shop owner or even the Police as I doubt they look too fondly on customer service extending to sex on the premises!"

What do you want? Emma asked.

"Well, perhaps we can come to some arrangement he replied, you better lock the shop door."

Emma quickly scurried to front of the shop and turned the closed sign whilst twisting the lock and receiving a dubious look from an older woman walking by the door, who caught her state of undress; fuck her; the miserable old cow, thought Emma. Louise whilst shocked found herself still very aroused and was enjoying the gaze of the older man as he looked straight between her legs and then slowly up her body to her face.

"Your dirty little bitches aren't you, how about you have some cock now you've eaten each other's pussy's". The man unzipped his trousers and Louise found herself facing Emma as he pulled his ageing cock out from between the zip.

Without hesitation Louise leant forward and took the semi rigid cock in her mouth it tasted slightly salty with pre cum but clean as she sucked it deeply into the back of her throat, it was thick and rapidly expanding in her mouth. Emma was already moving into free the man's balls so she could suckle them as his hands guided both their heads onto his cock and balls.

Louise worked up and down his cock with her tongue and then offered the now rock-hard pulsing length to Emma, they started to kiss over his cock and heard him moan, Louise could now taste her own cunt juices on Emma's lips mixed with the man's cock. Reaching down Louise found Emma's cunt was sopping and clearly ready for cock, hers too was soaking as Emma continued to frig her whilst licking his cock and balls.

The man was now moaning but clearly wanted to fuck them both, reaching down he pushed them both off his cock and back onto all fours. Taking his trousers off he told Louise to face the mirror at the back of the changing room, he then instructed Emma to sit in the chair in front of the mirror and Louise.

Louise got the message and began to eat Emma as the old man knelt behind her pushing her legs apart, fuck did he have a condom she thought. She soon got her answer as she felt his bare cock nudging at her cunt hole, fuck it, she was too horny to care. It did not take him long to slip inside her, she was soaking though still tight as his thick cock inched into her, she felt his hand push her head firmly onto Emma's cunt, which she hungrily tongued.

His cock felt very hard, and she felt his rough hands now pull her hips back onto his cock as he started to roughly fuck her, his thrusts pushing her tongue deeper into Emma's cunt as he slid his length back and forth between her lips and deep into her cunt, his heavy balls swinging forward and slapping her clit on each stroke.

Louise began to moan as she felt her orgasm approaching, by now the man was hammering her cunt whilst pinching and pulling on her nipples, he was swearing calling her filthy names which aroused her even more, she agreed with him she was a slut and moaned as she felt her orgasm approaching, as the first waves hit her, he pulled out of her gaping cunt. Emma was now kneeling beside her and took his cock straight into her mouth, he then took it back out and Louise felt Emma guiding it back into her cunt. He was clearly enjoying using them both; as he continued to fuck Louise, she looked in the mirror and saw how filthy she looked; being fucked by this total stranger; a depraved pervert fucking her from behind, bare back, whilst Emma guided his cock in and out of her mouth between sucking it clean each time.

The man decided it was time to try Emma; "get on you back slut" he said, looking at Louise he instructed her to kneel over Emma's mouth whilst facing him. "You know what to do," Louise lowered her cunt over Emma's face and then leant forward to lick Emma's pussy. The man lifted Emma's hips and then impaled her on his cock, Louise was now licking Emma's clit whilst his cock inched in and out of the cunt in front of her.

Louise felt her head being pulled up, the man roughly kissed her pushing his tongue inside her mouth and tasting Emma's juices that were smeared across her lips and chin. He continued kissing her as Emma moaned at the fucking she was receiving. He suddenly pulled back and stood up "don't want to get you sluts pregnant do we?" he said.

He was about to cum, his cock was twitching with arousal, they both knelt in front of him as he took his cock in hand and wanked it across both their faces alternating between their mouths and tongues as they jointly lapped at his cock. Louise felt him pulse and the first stream of spunk splashed across her face, he redirected his spunk to cover them both, jetting into each of their mouths until he was finally spent. They then kissed each other and swapped his spunk between them as he pushed his still hard cock across their faces and wiped it clean in handfuls of their hair.

The man quickly pulled up his trousers and headed for the door, turning he said, "I'll be in touch" and unlocking the door stepped outside and left.

Louise now sated and stinking of sex dressed quickly before taking Emma's number, giving hers in return, and paying for the corset and thong.

"if you have any problems with him coming back let me know and I will try and help" she said. Emma nodded as she started to get dressed herself, "that was amazing but crazy, I'm sure he won't come back, will he?"

"Who knows but get in touch if anything happens and besides, I think my boyfriend might like to meet you too!"

Louise headed quickly to the door aware that she clearly stank of sex and had cum in her hair, as she pulled the door open, she gasped. Two police officers were walking towards the shop. She went to shut the door, but the lead officer a burly man in his early fifties put his hand out.

"Hold on miss, we need to have a word." The Sergeant called.

Louise inwardly slumped, the officer stepped forward pushing the door, stepping through and holding it as his colleague followed. She was already wondering what trouble she was in, sex in public, outraging public decency she was not up on the law.

As the two officers entered the shop Emma walked out from the changing area, she had still not put her blouse back on, and was also bottom less, her pussy clearly on display, along with a look of shock as the two officer caught an eyeful of her pussy and tits.

"Well, well looks like we have been busy." The second officer grinned as he leered at Emma as she struggled to cover herself with her hands, turning red with embarrassment.

The Sergeant spoke, "A member of the public has complained that there is lewd behaviour taking place on the premises and that nudity has been visible from outside the premises."

Miserable old cow thought Emma, it must have been that old woman who had seen her when she shut the door after the man had arrived, probably gutted she would never get any action.

Emma started to respond, but was stopped by the Sergeant, "Are you the owner of the shop Miss?"

"No, he is away I just work here." Emma replied.

"And you?" Indicating Louise.

"Er no, I was just shopping."

"Really? So, what exactly has been going on here?" The officer asked raising his eyebrows.

Louise spoke, "I was trying on some clothes and Emma was helping me with the corset, and er."

"Yes?"

"She helped me, as with the corset that I was wearing she had to help me with my thong as I could not bend down, and this is embarrassing but she saw I had a pierced pussy and then asked me if Her's was suitable, and that's when she took her own skirt and thong off, and that what must have been seen when she shut the front door." Louise hoped the explanation was just feasible enough.

"Well Miss that sounds like a straightforward enough explanation apart from the fact you both have cum in your hair and drying on your face and this whole place stinks of sex."

"We are not here to mess about, so here is what will happen, you will both now be taken down to the station and charged with outraging public decency, the typical punishment is a fine, possible imprisonment and a criminal record."

"We are so sorry no harm was meant, and what Louise said was mainly correct it's just we got a bit carried away and were interrupted by a man who joined in. Is there anything we can do to make this go away, anything at all?"

The two officers looked at each other, a wry grin appeared on their faces as they realised what was on offer. "Right if you want a clean sheet and for us to drop this you will do exactly as you are told, do you understand and agree?"

Both women nodded, Louise wondered what they were in for but felt a tingle in her pussy as she knew she was about to be fucked by the two officers. She looked at them properly now and noted they were both muscular, the older officer was stocky with short, cropped hair and a tribal flame design tattoo on his arm. His colleague was taller and heavily muscled with broad shoulders and piercing eyes, unlike the Sergeant he had a close-cut beard that was starting to grey. Both had on standard police gear and Louise noted the cuffs and batons on their belts.

The Sergeant caught her looking at his cuffs, "like that do you?" he asked.

Louise replied "Maybe."

"We will see, now both of you back into the back, James you lock the door and get the blind down, so we don't have any more old ladies complaining about naked sluts."

Louise and Emma moved back into the shop to the larger area past the entrance, a thick wire grid covered the wall that allowed fetish clothing to be hung from it. Indicating to Louise the Sergeant pushed her back against the wire wall.

"What do you want to do Mike?" James Asked

"Let's cuff this slut and have some fun." He replied.

Louise felt her arms pulled out and up as each officer took her wrist and cuffed it to the wire wall. She was just starting to wonder what they planned to do with her since she was fully dressed and with her arms cuffed could not get undressed, when James stepped forward grabbed her blouse and ripped it apart, the delicate fabric tore easily as he continued to pull at it till only a small section of the arms remained, her breasts exposed, and her nipples now rock hard at his aggression. Surely he would not damage her dress as it could simply be undone and slipped off.

She was mistaken they were making a point, Mike now pulled out a Gerber tool from his belt unfolded a short but very sharp looking blade and looking into her eye told her, "Stay still slut."

He inserted the blade into her waist band and cut down the fabric parted, and her skirt fell apart now useless, she was left in her heels, stocking and thong. Mike grabbed her thong and in one swift motion ripped the back cutting into her pussy as it broke and came away in his hand. She gasped as the thong was ripped from her and watched as he balled it up and pushed it into her mouth gagging her from making any noise.

She could see Mike was aroused a bulge now clearly visible in his trousers, Emma had been watching whilst this was taking place and becoming increasingly turned on at their rough treatment of Louise. The men now content with Louise's restraint turned to her, James grabbed her and pulled her to him spinning her, so her back was pinned against his chest, he held her small wrists easily behind her back and his free hand covered her mouth. Mike stepped forward and ripped Emma's top off, it was soon in tatters like Louise's, leaving Emma in nothing but her heels. His hand groping and pulling at her tits pulling roughly on her nipples.

Louise was now soaking as she watched the men manage Emma, she watched as they roughly handled her and started to finger her roughly. Her own pussy now dripping and needing attention.

James now content that Emma was heavily aroused pushed her down to his crotch, holding her hair he looked into her eyes, "make me cum, slut."

Emma submissively nodded, now hungry for cock, she reached up to find the zip and drew it down over the large bulge, easing out his cock and hungrily sucking on it. Running her tongue across his cock head that continued to grow as she darted her tongue across the top of his sensitive glans and lapped at his pre cum.

Mike turned back to Louise and looking around the sex shop walls was clearly looking for something, he then saw what he wanted and started undoing a pack. Louise saw he was opening a set of steel nipple clamps, grinning he clamped them onto her bullet hard nipples, she cried out in a muffled moan at the pain and pleasure, she loved her nipples receiving rough treatment when aroused.

12