A Monumental Screwing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair watched as Adam maneuvered through the small crowd of foreign tourists clustered near the entrance of the hangar. They returned to their work, each one of the pair equally happy or jealous of the young man's enthusiasm.

Adam walked past the statue of the aviatrix, pausing to see that little smirk on her features. All the trouble in the world and yet she smiled for him. He picked up his pace, carefully checking around each corner to ensure no one was hiding when the after-hours announcement was made. Placing a rope stanchion across the entrance to the exhibit, he turned around in time to see the changed expression of the statue. Narrowed eyes and her lower lip in her teeth. He smiled.

"Soon enough my sweet, I have something new to try with you tonight." He whispered. As he turned to walk back into the gallery, he heard a husky voice that sent shivers up his spine.

"Don't be long my sweet or I will come looking for you."

The End

12