A Moonlit Clearing in the Woods

Story Info
Etta is used by five men in the woods.
5.3k words
4.32
20.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hadn't been dating long. In fact, aside from drinks after work, this was their first real date. Coworkers, they had bonded over their shared love of backpacking. Damien was significantly more experienced than Nanette -- Etta, she preferred to be called -- so she was thrilled when he said he'd mapped out a three-day loop. They took off Friday and headed for the mountains.

The first leg of the trip had little elevation gains, and the scent of pine permeated their senses as they easily strolled. They talked about their annoying coworker Marcus, the overly ambitious Melinda, the underrated Jodie and the office gossip Katie. But mostly they spoke about themselves.

Etta considered whether it was possible to fall so deeply in love in so short a timeframe. Damien and she were aligned in their goals for the future, their values when it related to family, money, how they'd spend their vacations. The only rock they hadn't uncovered by the time they arrived at a suitable tent site was sex.

Etta was by no means a virgin, but she liked to be sure of things before proceeding, so the quantity of her partners had been limited.

Their two-man tent with individual bedding and sleeping bags were set up and Etta took care of replenishing their water at the stream about 400 feet away while Damien began the meal prep. The water filter worked slowly while Etta crouched on the bank enjoying the solitude amidst the gentle roar of the snowmelt cascading down the rocks. She dipped her hands into the frigid water looking forward to the warmth of the fire she could just begin to smell.

When Etta returned, there were two more double tents set up in the small clearing and four dusty men were busying themselves with hanging wool socks to dry and other through-hiker necessities.

Damien wrapped his arms around her and whispered, "I hope you don't mind. I couldn't exactly say no when we had this entire bounty to ourselves."

Etta beamed up at him, "I don't mind at all."

She introduced herself to the men, who all provided their trail names: Smokes, Strummer, Tramp and Lobe. Smokes's and Strummer's monikers became readily apparent as Smokes rolled a joint and offered it around. Etta passed, as did Damien. Strummer got out his guitar and serenaded them while they ate. Tramp's name had apparently come from a visit to a town along his trail where he met another hiker where he swore he had a Lady and the Tramp moment with a strand of spaghetti. According to his tentmate Strummer, the end result was a slap to the face for Tramp. Lobe had gotten his name when his earlobe snagged on a branch early on and had to be patched up leaving a barely visible scar.

Etta was less nervous climbing into her shared tent that night with their new transient friends there. She and Damien would still make out, but sex would be off the table.

The weather was warming quickly. Etta donned a light tee and a pair of men's sleep shorts she'd always found particularly comfortable before sliding into her mummy sleeping bag.

As expected, Damien kissed her until she was tingly all over and regretting their neighbors. A wave of intense exhaustion crashed over her, and they both went to sleep.

The first indication something was amiss was that Etta's feet were tangled in her sleeping bag. The downside to lower pack weight and more concentrated warmth for extremities meant less space for her legs to spread out. But they weren't just tangled, they were stuck. Together. She couldn't pull her knees up to her chest to unbind them either and when she opened her eyes to inspect, she found she was outside the tent with her legs bound to a tree. The full moon illuminated Damien sitting beside her.

When she looked at him, he bent over her and kissed her before she could say anything at all or even scream for help. His kiss was deep and loving. There were no sounds emanating from the other tents as he stroked her face and she calmed.

When he pulled away, he stared at her with love in his eyes. "You are so beautiful in the moonlight."

"Damien--" she started to protest her bound legs. If he was so caring, why was she tied by her legs to a tree? She must have been sleeping very soundly indeed for him to have dragged her out of the tent without her stirring.

"Shh, Nanette. I'll take care of everything tonight. You just enjoy everything I have planned for you. Give yourself to me and I'll make you satisfied beyond your wildest imagination."

"You have the wrong--" Etta tried to protest again, but her lips were again smothered. This time she tried to fight back and pulled her arms out of the tight encasement of her sleeping bag. She wasn't fast about it though, and Damien quickly grasped her wrists and without breaking the seal on her lips bound them with twine. He hadn't even needed to glance.

His mouth withdrew at the same time he stuffed a thick sock into her mouth.

"I'm certain I have the right girl, Nanette. Don't fight this. It's my gift to you."

Try as she might with her tongue, she couldn't dislodge the sock, and her squirming to get free only earned her her arms tied to a tree behind her head.

Damien petted her cheek and whispered into her ear. "I know you will enjoy this, but if you absolutely must stop for any reason your safeword is 'a fruit.' 'A fruit,' Nanette." He kissed her brow and then loudly said, "She's awake guys."

The terror she already felt intensified and Etta thought her wrists would surely show the evidence of friction against her skin as she tugged and yanked to get free.

The men circled her. Lobe spoke first. "And she has a safeword?"

Damien pulled the sock out of her mouth. Screaming would do her little help now as five sets of hungry eyes devoured her with their gazes.

"I don't want to do this. Please don't rape me. Damien is lying to you. I don't want this."

Damien laughed. "I told you she was a good actress, really puts up a good reluctance act." To her he said, "Go ahead, Nanette. They know your safeword. Lobe here just wants to make sure our stories line up. Tell him your safeword."

"A fruit!" she shouted. "A fruit!"

Lobe shrugged and said, "I'm satisfied."

"A fruit," Etta said flatly, looking directly at Damien. She was ending this before it began.

He bent and kissed her cheek, smoothed her hair and whispered, "Yes, but which one?"

He stood abruptly as Etta's stomach tied into a knot of fear. "Just remember boys, I get her ass first." He strode to the edge of the clearing and leaned back against the tree casually observing.

"Strawberry," she said as Smokes unzipped her sleeping bag, so she was uncovered except for her bound feet.

"Blueberry," she tried as Strummer took a knife to her shirt and nearly sliced it in two baring her breasts.

"Watermelon," she voiced as the same knife separated her pants.

"Banana," she uttered as her panties fell away.

"Grapefruit," she begged as Lobe caressed her breasts.

"I'm tired of her list making, Tramp, shut her up," Strummer said. A dental retractor device was shoved between her teeth and her mouth wrenched open before she could attempt her next guess. Etta didn't even have time to think about why someone who would clearly want to measure pack weight in grams would carry around something as heavy duty as a steel dental retractor. Tramp lowered himself down over her face and placed his growing cock in her mouth.

Etta shook her head side to side to dislodge Tramp but was unsuccessful as he ground his pelvis into her face.

"These tits are spectacular," Lobe said. As he pinched one of her nipples harshly, he suggested Smokes grab the other one. They didn't work in tandem. One tugged, the other pinched. One sucked with a warm mouth, the other bit and scratched. All Etta could see was the flat abdomen of Tramp as he pummeled her mouth and so she jumped as best she could when Strummer's calloused finger began to rub her clit. She was hating every minute of this, and yet Strummer's finger on her clit sent pleasant shivers down her spine.

"I thought you said she was a good actress and would fight us the whole time," Smokes said to Damien.

"I didn't say she was an A-lister."

"Make her fight us again," Strummer insisted.

Etta could hear the crunch of leaves under Damien's feet as he approached. Rope was tied around her leg just above her knee and staked with an extra tent pole to the ground. As Damien repeated the action on her other side splaying her legs apart, Strummer continued to stroke her clit in line with some rhythm or tune only he could hear.

Tramp, meanwhile, began to pound into her mouth in earnest. Shallow, shallow, deep and hold it there. Shallow, shallow, deep and hold it there. Tears leaked out of the sides of Etta's face, a combination of the skull-fucking and her utter inability to stop any of this. The grotesque sound emanating from her mouth as Tramp used her face prevented her from hearing anything else. Gluck, gluck, spittle and the roar of her heartbeat pumping as her breath was temporarily stopped. So she didn't hear when Damien settled himself and bit into her thigh. His teeth clamped down and she bucked earning four enthusiastic whoops!

He worked his way down her thighs as Lobe and Smokes emulated the behavior on her tits. Strummer worked a finger into her pussy and then bit into her stomach while Damien worked his way back up her other leg.

Holding onto her focus of breathing whenever Tramp backed off was the only thing keeping her brain intact. It was sensation overload, like she'd never experienced before. She must have been struggling enough because no more cries came for Damien to intensify her predicament.

Tramp plunged deep into her throat and held himself there. He grunted loudly and she felt fluids erupting from the end of his dick. As best she could with her mouth propped open, she swallowed, and Tramp pulled out of her so she could finally suck in air.

He stood and Damien came up alongside her face. Rather than take a turn he sank his teeth into the sensitive underside of her arms. Etta screamed, wakening the forest, or so she hoped, and Smokes laughed, removing his pants and boxers.

Strummer used the lull in activity to add a third finger to her tight box. When had he added a second?

Smokes straddled her so his ass crack filled her field of vision and lowered his dick into her mouth until his balls settled over her nose. He was shorter than Tramp, which Etta was grateful as he just sat there with his dick just far enough into her mouth to be uncomfortable, but not so far as to completely block her air flow.

"Make her scream again," Smokes prodded and Damien delivered, pinching the little-padded flesh of her tricep between his teeth.

"Again," Smokes said, and three sets of teeth clamped on to her. Lobe's teeth tugged at her nipple, Strummer's at her clit and Damien's on her arm.

"Keep going," Smokes panted. Etta heard him flick at his lighter and smelled the odor she'd always found to be pungent and skunky.

As they continued to use Etta's flesh as a chew toy, her throat grew raw. Tramp returned to her other breast and alternated with her stomach. Strummer ceased biting her clit and her labia and with a single thrust slid his dick into her to the hilt.

He was thick and long and left her no time to adjust as he quickly took up a punishing rhythm spearing her with his cock. With her knees spread putting extra strain on the already taut ankle rope, there was no way for Etta to shift away to alleviate the drumming against her cervix. The dull pain of it radiated through her body but was barely noticeable from the dentition marks that smattered her body and continued to seize her in fits of thrashing and yelling.

She tried to use her tongue to dislodge Smoke's did and he cooed. "More of that, you sexy little thing," he encouraged. The faster he was done -- the faster they were all done -- the sooner she'd be free, right? She obliged, licking his dick until he rocked back and forth on her face. Strummer continued to pummel her, while Lobe stepped away from her mauled breast and raked fingernails down her legs. Tramp seemed to have mellowed after his orgasm and drew lazy circles around her breasts with his fingertips.

"I've got an idea," Tramp said jumping up as Damien began to bite each of Etta's fingers. Once between each knuckle and at the tips. She tried to poke him in the eye but to no avail.

"Help me hold these in place until I've got a good base," Tramp said to someone about something Etta couldn't decipher. It must have been to Lobe he spoke, because the scratching on her legs ceased. Something circled Etta's breast and fingers held it around her. And then another and onwards until Etta realized her boob was being squeezed into a series of rubberbands. Tramp and Lobe worked on her other breast until she could feel the constrictive pressure in both aching breasts.

Strummer showed no signs of being close, nor did Smokes. Damien was happily snacking away on her fingers. She felt almost abandoned when it was only the three of them like she could start to think again.

Damien had to know she'd report him to the authorities immediately upon their emergence from the woods. Why then was he doing this? Did he think she wouldn't be able to prove it had been rape? Or did he plan to kill her? Her family knew where she was, a map of their intended hike had been left in their car and they'd signed in at the ranger's station. It wouldn't be unheard of, but it would certainly be rash. As much as she hadn't expected this side of him, she didn't think her instincts were so far off that everything else about him had been a lie. Rashness didn't appear to be in his nature. No, this was premeditated. Maybe the scenario wasn't exactly as he'd planned, but he'd planned for something akin to this.

Strummer brought his rough thumb pad back to her clitoris and, pressing firm, she shuddered into her first orgasm. Her vaginal walls clenched around Strummer's dick, and she yelled around Smokes's cock causing him to shudder. Strummer, with a roar, flooded her unprotected pussy with his seed finally slowing his relentless pace until he sat back and pulled out. No sooner had he withdrawn than Etta felt two sharp strikes to her engorged and protruding tits. The underside of each tit was flicked at by Tramp and Lobe as they'd inventively found some twigs with which to inflict impact torture to her bound breasts.

Smokes enjoyed her reaction immensely and he finally stirred with a few flutters of swollen dick before he shot ropes of cum into her mouth.

Damien finally ceased his gnawing on her as Smokes vacated her body until all that beleaguered her was the alternating strike of the twigs against her breasts.

Damien halted Tramp and Lobe with a look and smoothed Etta's sweat plastered hair from her face.

He kissed her lips, still propped open by the dental retractor gag.

"How are you doing, Nanette?" he asked, for all the world like he hadn't incited a gangrape.

"Cherry," she tried to mutter another potential safeword around the gag. He stroked her face and chuckled.

"I love how she dances around all the fruits she can think of. Like it's a game," Damien announced to the four random hikers that now knew her intimately.

"Pineapple, kiwi, grape," she said around the gag, the words coming out unintelligible.

"I think she's ready to be flipped," Damien announced.

Her knees were quickly released from their spread position, the ropes removed while she tested tropical and then more exotic fruits, "Lemon, lime, mango, durian, dragon fruit." She groaned as several sets of hands flipped her and plopped her down on her taut breasts.

Tramp started immediately flicking the squashed side of one of them while Smokes bit into her calf. Lobe sat on her elbows and lifted her head by the hair atop it. His dick was as large as any she'd ever seen in person. A quick glance to her side indicated it was larger than the large-feeling dick that had belonged to Strummer, who either was a shower, had not fully lost his erection or was hard once again. Lobe scootched against her mouth and forced his girth into her mouth. Her teeth grazed him as he slid in, and he cranked the dental device another click so it wouldn't happen again. She heard Damien return from the tent and Strummer took up residence on the calf across from Smokes, pinching and scratching next to each chomp he laid on her muscle. Tramp pushed down on her back pushing her abused tits into the hard knobbly ground. Although partially shielded by her sleeping bag, at least one pointy rock dug into her tender flesh.

Lobe was still working his massive cock into her jaw when she felt a cold dribble of fluid in her ass crack. What had Damien said? To save her ass for him.

She flopped like a fish out of water trying to get away. The stone digging harder into her tit, Strummer and Smokes sinking their teeth into her thighs, Lobe holding her head and chin steady around his embedded cock and Tramp biting into the cartilage of her ear. Damien slammed a fist into her buttock.

It was all entirely too coordinated for Etta as Damien slipped a lubed finger into her ass. This wasn't the first time any of them had done this before. They must all know that there wasn't a safeword. As she hadn't cried since the beginning, she let sobs wrack her body. A second lubed finger joined the first in her nearly virgin asshole. Six years since she and her ex-boyfriend had given it the old college try and she'd noped out almost immediately.

Etta sobbed around Lobe's dick, hiccups stymied by the massiveness of the rigid intrusion. "Almost there, my moonlit beauty," she heard Damien say as he slid a third lubricated finger into her. She clenched her butt cheeks but Tramp, now sitting on her back to maximize the pressure on her tits punched her ass until she unwillingly relaxed.

Damien squeezed more lube into her crack, removed his fingers and Etta felt his body shift so that he could coat his dick in the lube.

"No, no, no," she tried to say over and over, but with Lobe's dick perilously close to her gag reflex and still only halfway in, it came out as a long, protracted moan.

The pressure at first was unpleasant, but as Damien pressed in, she felt a lick of flames, the further Damien pressed in the further Lobe pushed in. She wanted to gasp for air to send some sort of pain mitigant to her blazing asshole that was stretching so inexorably. Tramp lifted up, spun around to her side and clamped his teeth down where her shoulder met her neck. Strummer and Smokes bit into the back of her thighs while digging their fingernails into her calves and Damien finally seated himself.

Etta would have let out a blood-curdling scream, but she could neither inhale nor exhale around Lobe's dick. It still wasn't all the way in, and she could feel her stomach and throat revolting around the intrusion, contractions designed to incite her body to rid itself of the offending contents. But Lobe didn't release her. She shook her head trying anything to dislodge him putting more strain on the death grip Tramp had on her neck with his jaw.

This was how she'd die, spitroasted in the woods with five rapists's teeth marks littering her body. Would they be able to match the bruises to dental records? Or had they overlapped too much.

Lobe pulled back suddenly, and Etta sputtered sucking in air and coughing. Phlegm and spittle and a bit of bile created a streamer of drool to Lobe's dick that glistened in the moonlight. And then the teeth were all removed and Damien was thrusting into Etta's asshole. Lobe slowly reentered her mouth filling her throat holding her face down on him until she felt like oxygen deprivation was nigh and then he backed off so she could choke and attempt to spit. Someone dribbled more lube and Damien's cock felt less awful and dare she think it, more pleasurable.

12