A More-Men Wife Ch. 01 Pt. 05

Story Info
Me and my husband's ex get gangbanged.
6.4k words
4.23
17.8k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail and I had just been gangbanged by six guys we didn't know and had just met. And Gail lost her virginity, and possibly her religion, in the process. Gail had learned that her grandmother had gotten raped prior to her wedding, and she liked it. And she also found out that her mother had been having sex with a married man while she was dating her father, For the opportunity to spend the night with my husband, Gail willingly allowed six other men to gangbang her and take her virginity. This is how much she loved and wanted to be with my husband.

Although I had just been gangbanged by six men, and had sex with five other men prior to the gangbang, I was still horny. Gail admitted that she couldn't wait to have my husband make love to her. Gail said that she didn't regret losing her virginity to a stranger, but that she wanted more.

As we pulled up to mine, my boyfriend's and my husband's apartment, Gail asked me why I married Ray, considering that I knew how in-love she was with him. I told Gail that I didn't know Ray, and I did know that she was in-love with him, but . . . he asked me.

I told Gail that I was more than willing to share him with her. I told Gail that she could stay the night anytime she wanted to. I did warn her that she may not know Ray the way she thought she did. When Gail asked what I meant, I told her that Ray had a lot of sexual experience, just not like she might think. Gail smiled and reminded me, "I didn't think I would lose my virginity the way I did, either."

Gail was always the one that had the bright side mentality. She always saw good in everyone, and she was angry with me for marrying her boyfriend, but she still saw me as a friend. I remembered Gail telling me about another boy that she had lost to another girl, a girl who was willing to have sex with him. She said it hurt, but she had her faith and beliefs, and those meant more to her than going against God's or her parent's wishes.

Knowing now that Gail's grandmother and mother had not been so religious made me wonder why Gail was so strong in her belief of something that her mother and grandmother obviously didn't truly believe.

As Gail turned off her engine, I asked her if she was ready to go up and spend the night with my husband. Gail nodded and smiled. I told Gail that I was sure that Ray would be glad to see her. Gail cleared her throat, then said, "I never thought I would ever be thanking you for allowing me to be with the man I love, but I am. And I do truly thank you." I reached over, hugged Gail and told her, "You can fuck and suck him till your hearts content."

As we walked in the door, Ray was making breakfast. It was his favorite food, no matter what time it was. When Ray saw Gail he was stunned. Ray walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek, then he kissed Gail, on the lips. After they kissed, Ray told Gail, "I think this is the first time I've seen you without a bra." Gail looked down at her breasts, then asked, "You want to see them?" Ray smiled, looked at me, then said, "Sure."

Gail pulled her dress over her shoulders and exposed her breasts for Ray. Ray stepped back and said, "Very nice." Much to Gail's surprise, Ray returned to his food and asked where we'd been. Gail pulled her dress up back over her shoulders, "So, you like my breasts?" Ray answered, "Sure." Then Gail asked, "You want to touch them, maybe kiss them?" Ray reminded Gail that he had food on the stove and he didn't want it to burn.

Ray asked me and Gail if we were hungry. I told him that I could eat, and so did Gail. Ray finished cooking his hash browns and eggs and toast and we all ate together.

While we ate, Ray mentioned to Gail that she seemed different, more open. Gail told Ray, "A lots happened since we last saw each other." Ray stated that it had just been a few days. Gail responded, "A lot can happen in a very short amount of time." Ray agreed. Ray asked Gail how her parents were. She told him that they were celebrating their anniversary. Ray said, "Congrats to them."

As we continued to eat, Gail pulled her dress down over her shoulders again, exposing her breasts. Ray looked at Gail, "Wow! Who would have thought you'd be so open." Gail told Ray, "I wanted you to enjoy them before, but it wasn't the right time." "And . . ." Ray asked, "What makes this the right time?" Gail sighed and said, "I wanted you before, but I didn't know how to make you mine. And now I'm trying." Ray reminded Gail that he was married now. Gail asked, "What's that got to do with anything?"

Ray told Gail, "I kind of like this new you." Gail asked, "Enough that you want to sleep with me?" Ray looked at me for the answer he should give. I shrugged my shoulders. Ray cleared his throat, "I thought you were remaining chaste until marriage." Gail shook her head and sighed, "Well, that's kind of blown out of the water." Ray asked Gail what she meant. Gail looked at me, then at Ray, "Well, I'm not a virgin anymore." Ray asked, "Since when?" Gail took a bite of her breakfast, then told Ray, "There's this girl I know that got me to let a few guys . . . well . . ."

"A few guys?," Ray asked. "So, you didn't just lose your virginity, you got gangbanged?" Gail told Ray, "It happens." Ray enlightened Gail, "I wish I could have been there to see it happen." Ray asked Gail how many guys fucked her. Gail told him that there had been six guys. I added that one of them was black. Ray smiled and said, "Nice!"

Gail told Ray that she'd wished that it would have been him that took her virginity. Ray reminded Gail that when he even tried to touch her breasts that was a no-no. Gail told Ray that she'd been stupid, and that she wished that he had been more pushy. Ray told Gail that he would never push himself on a woman. Gail asked Ray, sternly, "Why not?" Ray giggled, "I'm not going to rape you." Gail surprised me when she responded, "Well, some women like that."

Gail put her silverware down and asked Ray, "Do you know how these other guys got to fuck me?" Ray shook his head. Gail told him, "They wanted me. They made it happen. And you know what? I liked it. I like it a lot. I mean I really, really liked it a lot." Ray told Gail, "Well, that's good." Gail shook her head, almost angry, "No it's not! You could have been my first. And I would never have had sex with anyone else. You would have been my first and only, forever." Ray smiled, "And you would have missed out on all the fun you had tonight."

Gail ordered Ray, "Stand up and present dick." Ray looked at me, then at Gail. Gail said, "I mean it. Show me your dick." Ray stood up and told Gail not to get her panties in a bunch. Ray pulled his penis out of his pajama bottoms and said, "Here it is." Gail looked at me, then at Ray's penis. Ray's penis was soft and shriveled. Gail asked Ray, "Seeing my tits didn't get you hard?" Ray commented, "We're eating."

Gail told Ray to come closer to her, and she took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him for a few minutes and then asked, "This doesn't excite you?" Ray said again, "We're eating." Gail pushed Ray away and told him, "I would think that most guys would forego food if they could get their cock sucked." Ray almost laughed, "I would think that after sucking six other cocks you'd want to refuel."

Gail asked Ray, "If you and I had gotten married, is this how our wedding night would have gone, too? Me wanting you and having to look for another man to fulfill me in a way that you couldn't?" Ray told Gail to settle down. Gail told Ray, "I love you, and I want you. I just wish that you wanted me as much as I want you." Ray told Gail that after we all ate that he would try to be the man she wanted him to be. As Ray sat down, he asked Gail to tell him about the guy that she lost her virginity to.

Gail asked Ray if he really wanted to know. I could tell she was upset with Ray, and I'm not sure if he could tell. Gail told Ray, "Well, for starters he was taller than you are. He was more muscular than you are. And . . . his cock puts your to shame." Ray smiled and told Gail, "Luckily there's a lot of big cock guys out there." This didn't please Gail at all. She continued, "As a matter of fact, they were all bigger than you." Ray asked, "And that was a bad thing?" Gail shook her head, "No. It was nice having real men fuck me."

Gail's almost shouting woke Carl up. He walked up to the table and asked what was going on, then he noticed that Gail had her breasts exposed. Carl cupped his hands around Gail's breasts and asked, "And who's this lovely lady?" I introduced Gail as Ray's ex-girlfriend. And I told Carl that Gail wanted to suck his cock. Carl immediately pulled out his cock and offered it to her. Gail looked at Ray and said, "See? He's almost fully hard." Then Gail told Carl, "And it's beautiful."

Ray and I watched as Gail licked and kissed and sucked on the head of Carl's cock. Gail stroked Carl's cock as she sucked the head. Carl was obviously liking what Gail was doing. Carl asked Ray, "So, this is what you got with her all the time, huh?" Gail stopped making love to Carl's cock and told him, "Ray was never man enough to let me." Carl laughed, "There's no letting. You just make it happen." Ray interjected, "She was going to remain chaste until marriage." Carl said, "Doesn't seem like she's that type to me. To me she seems like a woman who knows what she wants." Gail told Carl, "You're right. And right now I want you to fuck me, right here, right now."

Carl told Gail to stand up and lean over the table, and she did. Ray and I watched as Carl got behind Gail and began working his cock into her. Gail turned to Ray, "This could have been you in my pussy, but you never tried." Ray retorted, "I did try, but you were so Christian about everything." Carl told Ray to get some Vaseline, and he did. Carl had Ray put the Vaseline on and in Gail's pussy. then he had Ray rub some on his cock. Carl put the head of his cock to Gail's pussy and said, "I think you're going to like this." Gail acknowledged that she was sure she would.

As Carl pushed his cock into Gail, all she could say was, "Oh my god! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Carl was much thicker than all the other men that Gail had just been with, and she seemed to like the fact that Carl was stretching her the way that he was. Gail told Carl, "I think I love you." Carl responded with, "I know I love your pussy."

I looked over at Ray and noticed that he was rubbing himself through his pajama bottoms. Seeing Gail's breasts didn't turn Ray on, but seeing Gail take a huge black cock did.

Gail caught her breath and asked Ray. "Does it excite you knowing that another man is getting what you couldn't?" Ray nodded, "It does." Gail told Carl, "My pussy is your to use as much as you want as long as you want." Carl told Gail, " I like hearing that."

Carl told Ray to get down and get close so he could see everything. And he did. Gail asked Ray what he saw. Ray said, "I see a big cock doing what it's supposed to do." Carl pounded his cock into Gail as hard as he could. And she was loving it. Carl leaned over and grabbed Gail's breasts as he drilled his cock into her, and Gail was begging Carl to fuck her harder.

When Carl finally came inside of Gail, she asked Ray, "You don't want to stop eating to play with my tits or get a blow job, but you'll get on the floor and watch another guy fuck me?" Ray told Gail, "This is different." While Carl's cock was still inside of Gail, she asked Ray, "Did you ever really love me?" Before Ray could answer, Gail told him, "Carl just did."

When Carl pulled out of Gail, she sat down and asked Ray to get a warm, wet wash cloth. And he did. When he returned, Gail told Ray to wash off Carl's cock. And he did. Once Ray had completely cleaned off Carl's cock, Carl told Ray to suck him. Gail was still pissed, and she told Ray, "Yeah, suck that big cock." Ray looked at me, then Gail and then at Carl's cock. Before Ray took Carl's cock into his mouth, Ray thanked Carl. Gail looked over at me and asked, "Is he thanking him for fucking me or letting him suck him?" I smiled and said, "A little of both."

This was the first time I ever saw Ray suck cock, and he was really into it. I think that he forgot that me and Gail were there. And Ray was able to take more of Carl's cock in his moth than either me or Gail could. I figured he'd had a lot more practice.

Carl got hard again pretty quickly. Gail's gaze was focused on Carl hard cock, and I don't think she even saw Ray. All she saw was that Carl was ready to fuck again. The thing was, I wanted him. And I told him so. Carl told Ray that he'd done enough, and that it was pussy time, again. I'd watched Carl fuck Gail, and now it was time for her to watch Carl fuck me.

Carl was in full form. He had me lean over the table like Gail had, and without taking any time, he just shoved his cock into me. He knocked the wind out of me. I felt dizzy. Luckily I was pretty much lying down. Carl pounded his cock into me viciously. He grunted and snarled and fucked me like a beast. Unlike he had with Gail, Carl didn't use any lube with me. Luckily there was still enough cum in me to make it so that he didn't hurt me more than he did.

Carl fucked me like he was pissed off at me. I couldn't imagine what I had done wrong. I brought my girlfriend, Ray's ex-girlfriend, home and he got to fuck her. Why was he so pissed? Or was he? I wondered if Gail and Ray had excited him so much that he couldn't contain himself. I figured that had to be it. Carl shoved his cock as deep into me as he could and told me, "You love this big black cock. And you're going to get it all tonight." I had never taken his entire cock, and I didn't think I could, but he was giving it his best shot.

Carl had me put my left leg up on the table, then he pushed more of his thick cock into me, then he shoved harder. I wasn't sure if I felt more pain or pleasure, but I can say that he hurt like hell.

Carl eventually told Ray to get him the Vaseline. And he did. I was glad, because Carl had me raw by then. When Ray handed Carl the Vaseline, Carl put in on my ass hole and his cock. I thought to myself that it hurt like hell in my pussy. And it was going to hurt a lot more in my ass. Carl put the head of his cock to my ass hole and then said, "Now we're gonna do some fucking!" With that, he shoved his cock into my ass hole. It stung like a thousand bees had just stung my ass hole. And Carl was loving it.

Carl had a firm grasp on my hips and my hips were at the table. There was no cushion. I took the full brunt of his pounding.Carl told me that he loved fucking my ass. My eyes and my teeth were clinched and I had the table cloth clinched in my hands. When Carl was ready to cum, he called Gail over and told her to open her mouth. When she came over, Carl pulled out his cock and came in her mouth. Right after Carl had cum in Gail's mouth, she moved over and deep kissed Ray. Gail was sharing Carl's cum with Ray, and he didn't seem to mind.

Carl slapped my ass and told me that I was incredible. I told him that he had been insane. I tried to stand up, but my legs were weak and I couldn't. My legs felt like Jello. My pussy was raw and my ass hurt like hell, but I was happy that I was there for Carl. It was obvious that he needed both me and Gail.

Carl helped me sit down, thanked me and told me he was going to go back to bed. He thanked Gail, too. Carl told Gail, "If you're here when I get up, I want to fuck you again." Gail told Carl that she would be there.

After Carl left, Gail looked at me and asked if I was okay. I nodded and told her that I was raw as fuck, and that he really fucked me hard and deep. Gail told me that seeing him fuck me hard like that excited her. I tried to smile and told her, "Well, when he gets up, it your turn."

Gail asked Ray if he liked girls or guys. He told her that he liked both. Then Gail asked Ray which her preferred. Ray took a minute, then he told her that he preferred guys. Gail sat back in her chair and asked Ray, "So, even if we had gotten married, you'd still want sex with guys?" He told her that he'd always liked guys. Gail then asked Ray if when he's with guys if he's the girl or the guy. Ray snickered, "We're both guys." "But," Gail asked, "Who is fucking and who's getting fucked?" Ray told Gail that when he hooked up with guys that he liked to be the bottom.

Gail asked Ray if when Carl was fucking her and me if he was wishing that it was him that Carl was fucking. Ray nodded. Gail shook her head, "This is crazy. It's been a completely crazy night. I lost my virginity in a gangbang, and now I find out that you're gay." Gail explained to Ray, "I was saving myself for you. I thought you were my night in shining armor. But your not. You're the knight in puffy pink chiffon."

Gail sighed, "My whole life I waited for Mr. Right, and all along he preferred cock to pussy. I went to bed horny every night after we kissed, wishing that we'd made love." Ray told Gail that he was sorry. Gail told Ray that he wasn't as sorry as she was. Gail told Ray, "All this time I could have been with a man or men who really wanted me. You led me on. You made me believe that you were my soul mate. And tonight I found out what I'd been missing."

Ray told Gail that he'd still like her to suck him. Gail asked him why, and how she would benefit. Ray said that they'd known each other for a long time, and that he could get hard for her. Gail laughed and shook her head, "You couldn't get hard for me before. What makes you think I want to suck you now?" Ray told Gail that she didn't have to, and she agreed.

Gail told Ray, "I've had seven guys fuck me tonight. And they were all real men, men that like pussy. I don't think any of them would have sucked another guys cock as quickly as you did. I wanted you in me for six months, and tonight I made up for everything you lack." Ray sat silently as Gail continued, "I had just met these guys. I didn't and still don't know their names, and they wanted me. They wanted to fuck me. Their cocks were hard as soon as they knew they were going to get to fuck me. You, on the other hand, had your dick in my mouth and you couldn't even get hard. What do you think that says to me?"

Before Ray could say anything, Gail continued her onslaught, "What that says to me is that you led me on, making me think you were a real man. But you're not. When Carl fucked me, all you saw was his cock. I don't even think you saw me. I had my tits out. Carl knew what that meant. You didn't get excited until Carl pulled his cock out. I can see why you get so excited by other guys cocks, because they have real cocks. Yours is useless. You even said that you bottom for guys, probably because your dick is too small even for other guys. Before Carl came out, I was going to leave, but now that I've been with Carl, I want him to have me again when he gets up. And I really don't want you to watch."

Ray asked Gail, "So, you're mad because I didn't fuck you?" Gail shook her head, "No. I'm mad at myself for thinking that you'd be worth fucking." Ray tried to defend himself, "I was being respectful and a gentleman. Gail smiled, "Was Carl a gentleman? No. He was a man. He was what women want men to be. He showed interest in me. He showed me that he wanted me. And he made love to me. That's what women want from men, for them to be men, not little boys."

Ray looked confused, then he asked Gail, "So, you're saying that if I had forced myself upon you that you would have seen me differently?" Gail nodded and said, "Yeah. I would have seen you as a man." Ray tried again to defend himself, "Just because a man doesn't rape you, it doesn't mean he's not a man." Gail told Ray, sarcastically, "You can't rape the willing."

Gail explained to Ray, "I wanted you to make love to me every time I saw you. Yes. I admit that my religion got in the way, but if you really wanted me, you could have had me. I wanted you. And if you had made your move on me, I would have let you make love to me. And to be honest, it would have been the best thing you could have done, because I would have thought your dick was enough for me because I would never have known anything different."

12