A Morning After Amongst Equals Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The arm came into view again and gently handed Maria a pink, wrinkled face, sticking out of a bundled blanket of Emerald Green.

"This," Maria told the camera as she passed the baby to his mother. "Is my grandfather, Lord Byroni Troilus de San Finzione."

Tears started forming in Helen's eyes as the crowd of reporters gathered below the monitor couldn't help cheering.

She shifted Byroni into her other arm as Maria introduced a second bundle that was passed to her, then to La Contessa.

"And, his older brother by three minutes, Lord Vincenzo Ramon de San Finzione the Second."

The cheers intensified. They could now be heard coming from outside her bedroom as well. Helen couldn't contain the tears any longer.

"Forever do they reign in my heart." She said down to them.

The crowd began cheering the phrase in in the four official languages of San Finzione.

"Forever do they reign in our hearts."

The cheer carried out into the streets around them, and was whispered inside it as well.

Julie turned off the television, crying. She saw that Susan was doing the same. Susan took hold of her hand.

"That's how you know they're Equals." She said to Julie. "Because they were born with a best friend."

They continued toward the castle to meet the newest members of their family.

12