A Mother and Her Twin Sons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it, fuck it, mom," he gasped, as he rode into her, double pumping her, to shoot off twice.

"Oh, you're coming again! Oh, shoot it to me!"

As his thick, pearly fluid splashed inside of her cunt again, she squeezed his prick, milking it out.

"Oh ... that was beautiful. I'm coming again, too," she replied, totally beside herself. She climaxed over again, then crumpled back.

"I guess I got carried away," she said, out of breath, "I've been without it for so long. You don't know what it's like to be empty when you've had it for years."

They rested, just breathing, then Will wanted to say something.

"Mom," he said, "I guess I was so drunk, I didn't know what I was doing."

"Do your other women satisfy you?

"No," he said, "I guess I've never been satisfied."

"Didn't I satisfy you?" she asked, like a small child asking for approval.

Will, more mature than his mother in some ways, responded, "You were okay, but we shouldn't fuck each other anymore."

"OK, this was the first and last time."

Crying softly, she left the room; Will could go to bed alone. He flopped onto the bed naked and tried to get some sleep. As he lay there, his cock still hard, he couldn't help thinking of his mother. She had really turned him on. While he had fucked her cunt, he hadn't touched her ass. He was mulling over her broad ass, picturing it in his mind. She had a luscious ass, and he hadn't touched it.

He got off the bed, and walked back over to her bedroom.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. She was lying on her side.

He was standing there naked, his cock still erect.

"Hey," he said, "I'm still horny."

"You'd better go back to bed," she said, seriously.

"No, I don't want to go to sleep, I want to fuck."

"But we just fucked," she said.

"Yeah," he smiled, "look at this!" Holding his thick charger, he held it out for her to examine.

"Yes, I'm looking."

"Well, a man can't go to sleep with a hard-on like that."

"Well, what can I do? I'm your mother. Remember that, Will. Now go to bed."

"Hey, Sweetie," he said, walking over to her playfully as he stroked his cock with one hand. He reached out to pat her plump buttocks with the other.

"Oh, leave me alone," she protested.

"Please ..." he smiled, "I want to fuck your asshole!"

"No, no," she said loudly.

"Yes, Mom, I'm gonna fuck your sweet ass.

"Now, let's be fair. All you gotta do is lift your hips up a little!"

"Will, you're demented," she shrieked. "I won't do it! No decent woman would! You're sick ..."

"No," he grinned, "no, I'm not sick! I'm hot as a pistol!"

"Well, go take your pistol to that woman you just left." she said.

"I'm not going to go anywhere. Not when I've got a luscious piece of ass right here in front of me.

He moved onto the bed and tore her nightclothes off.

"You've got a nice sweet ass."

"Leave me alone, won't you please?"

He wasn't about to give up on her so easily. Instead, he got up on her back, and straddled her. As his huge prick slid over her ass, he knew what he was going to do.

Burying his face in her behind, he let his tongue sweep around her creamy cheeks. Not surprisingly, she enjoyed this. As his fingers opened her butt cheeks, Will licked her anal pucker.

"Oh, Will, your tongue feels too good. Stop it! Get your tongue out of my ass."

Even though she was protesting, Will knew his mother; his tongue knew its way around her anus, licking, sucking, exciting her.

"Oh, Will, stop it, stop it before it's too late!"

It was too late for her to refuse. She was arching her buttocks up, so he could let his tongue sweep along the crevice easier. His tongue licked her asshole, his finger stabbed her vagina. She wiggled about on the bed.

"I love to see your ass wiggle," Will smiled, looking at her ass.

With a finger in her asshole and another one sliding up her cunt, she was getting a double dose.

"You shouldn't be doing things like this with your own mother," she said weakly, half protesting and half relishing her defilement.

"I'm getting close to coming," he called out.

"Look at us in the mirror," she said. "It looks great, doesn't it? I don't have a bad ass for an older woman, do I?"

They were a poster couple for sodomy.

"Ohmygod, that's it! That's it!" She panted as his tongue suddenly stab her asshole, stiffening, sliding, gliding.

Every few minutes she'd experience a pang of guilt. She was enjoying committing a mortal sin, as the church would label it. Fuck the church.

"I love your tongue," she panted, as she pushed her bottom back and forth at him.

He didn't respond, just grunted.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh ... that's the way your mother likes it!"

He kept at her.

"Will, stop it! Stop it!" she begged.

He took his tongue out of her asshole.

"What happened? Why did you stop?" she asked him, looking at him seriously.

"But you told me to stop, mom," he replied.

"I didn't mean it," she said, "put your tongue back in there and keep going." He laughed, and put his tongue back into her pucker, and went back to sucking her. His jaw was beginning to ache.

His cock was ready for insertion into his mother's asshole. She was actually throwing it at him, anxious for it.

"Don't torment me like this," she panted. "Stab it up there, fuck me! Fuck me, damn it, fuck me!"

"That's what I like, mom," he retorted. "I like to see a woman beg for it."

Will got up and went to the bathroom; he grabbed the Vaseline and coated his prick with it. He was ready to fuck her ass properly.

He went back to the bedroom and carefully straddled her.

"Raise your ass up, mom."

His mother raised her behind, arching it up, making it easy for him to thrust. Once more she was reminded of her husband who demanded every kind of salacious sexual act for her to perform. Will, she realized, had inherited his love for perversions from his father.

"Do it ..." she begged.

"Here it comes, mom," he warned, "Hang on ..."

"Oh, baby, that's beautiful," she panted, as he pummeled her rectum.

"You're better than any woman I've ever had ..." he admitted.

"Thank you, Will," she said. "You're such a good son to me."

"Oh, yeah ... twist your rump. When I jab to the right, twist your tail to the left!"

As her son thrust his cock to the right, she twisted her buttocks to the left, complying with his request.

"That's it! Churn your ass! Yeah ... grind it!"

He rammed to the left and she churned to the right. Each time he issued instructions, she'd respond.

"Oh, mom, what a fuck you are," he said, as his fingers played inside her vagina.

"Fuck me, yes, yes ..." she panted.

He was ramming her, burying his cock deep inside her.

He was humping and humping as the minutes flew by.

His hot juice suddenly spurted out of his prick, high into her rectum. She used her rectal muscles to milked it.

Slowly, Will eased his cock out of Leslie's tight channel. She felt his prick slipping out and she relaxed. Lying there, looking up at him, she was happy. "Oh, baby, that was so good!"

Clearly, he was spending more time with the family. But only temporarily.

"You liked it?" she smiled.

"You know I did," he said.

When a guy shoots his load, he's not the same person he was five minutes ago. He doesn't give a damn anymore. Will knew he had to end it. The booze that had clouded his brain was wearing off.

"Mom, I'm sorry," he said soberly.

Being sorry hit her with impact. She understood. All it was to him was a drunken screw. It had meant much more to her. She didn't see herself as a whore. She was his mother.

Glancing out the bedroom window and looking into the night, seeing the stars twinkling light years away, she believed she was taking a trip to the stars. This was what sex always did for her. She was a romantic, a sentimentalist, a lover. And she knew it was wrong. She didn't give a fuck about incest. It was better than being alone.

"Good night," Will said, getting up and walking out of the room.

Kenny had a troubled, sleepless night; the next morning he was awakened by his mother sobbing and crying.

"What's wrong?" he said to her, leaving his room and going down to the living room.

"He's gone, he's gone," she said, holding a piece of paper in her hand.

"Who's gone?" he demanded.

"Will has gone and left us."

He pulled the piece of paper from his mother's hand, and read it:

"Dear Mom: I am leaving. I'm sorry about everything. Forgive me, and forget that I ever lived. I've been a rotten son. Will."

He put the piece of paper down. "Oh, mom, I'm sorry. Why did he leave?"

"I have no idea," she said, attempting to hide the guilt in her eyes.

"Why don't you have a drink," Kenny suggested.

"I shouldn't drink in the morning," she said, "It's bad enough when I drink in the afternoon."

His mother meandered over to the bar, ignoring her own words about not drinking in the morning. She poured herself a shot of whiskey and drank it. Finishing one, she poured another shot and gulped it down. Swallowing whiskey that fast went to her head.

Wiping her mouth with her sleeve, she said sentimentally, "Come here, baby. You're all I've got!"

It was clear what his role was. He was alone with his uninhibited mother. His father was dead, his brother gone, and he was now the man of the house.

"Oh, Kenny, give me a hug ..." She was feeling the effect of the whiskey.

"I love you, mom," he said, brushing his cheek against hers and kissing her on the cheek.

"Promise me you'll never leave me ... "

Moving around to face his mother, he put his arms around her, and tongue kissed her full on the mouth. He looked into her eyes. "Don't worry, mom. I'll always be with you ..."

(To be continued)

12