A Mother & Son Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, in her own shower, Missy wasn't thinking about much other than being glad she was almost done with all the work. She had a few more things to ship off to Tom's siblings and a couple items needing packed for her to take home when she returned after the estate auction. After the auction she'd donate the remaining items to charity and the realtor would put the house on the market. Hopefully, it'd sell quickly.

On that, she had some doubts.

While the house was in good condition, the local market wasn't exactly hopping. The town was slowly dying. There wasn't a lot of employment opportunities and you had to drive twenty minutes to get anywhere. Most of the people still there were like her father-in-law; older folks who were just living out their final years in the home they'd owned for decades and raised their families in. But the realtor seemed confident some young couple wouldn't mind the commute since they were able to offer it at a low price.

These thoughts led her back to Jason and what had happened the previous night. He was right, there weren't any girls around, at least not anywhere near his age. There were some younger ones, grandkids spending summer time with their grandparents, but most teenage girls didn't want to visit here. So he was lonely.

And horny obviously.

She remembered what it'd been like to be eighteen . . . how the boys were. It seemed like they were always randy. Especially Frank, the one with the camcorder. He was the horniest man she'd ever met. And he'd gotten her to do things she never would have thought she would, the video being just one example.

As her mind wandered back to those days and the guys she'd been with, a warmth began to simmer deep down inside her . . . a yearning for some intimacy. She was soon wishing that Tom was there so he could pleasure her. Absent of him, she wished she'd brought her toy. But the thought of bringing it to her in-laws' place seemed strange and a little wrong. Plus she would've had to hide it from Tom, since he didn't even know she had one.

While he was a terrific lover and they had sex on a regular basis, about 10 years earlier she'd discovered it just wasn't enough. She needed it more frequently. At first she'd tried getting him to take care of her needs. He'd been receptive to her advances, but after a while it'd gotten to be too much work with their busy lives and she'd broken down and gotten her first toy, using it when he had to work late or was away on business trips.

Lately she'd been using it a lot after spending a Saturday afternoon at the pool with Jason's friends ogling her. Something about those young men admiring her physique aroused her. Of course she made a point of showing herself off to them too, making sure to arch her back when pulling her hair back after diving into the water, or bending over to pick up her towel; the acts making her feel naughty.

All of these thoughts fueled the warmth flowing through her and she suddenly realized her fingers were delving between her legs while her other hand was using the soapy washcloth to massage her breasts. With a start, she pushed all the thoughts aside and quickly finished showering. Climbing out, she vigorously toweled off, using the rough action to squelch some of the warmth, then pulled her damp hair back into another tight ponytail.

While Jason was using the open bath to shower, she used the master suite's, but she wasn't sleeping in the master bedroom. Somehow neither her nor Tom had felt comfortable sleeping in the same bed as his deceased parents, so they'd set up in his sister's old bedroom. Wrapping a towel around herself, she made her way to her room feeling a little self-conscious and happy that she didn't run into her son along the way. From the dresser she retrieved a bra and pantie set and slipped them on. They were light blue with lace edges, the kind that Tom liked her in. Although delicate looking, the bra was sturdy and held her ample breasts firmly, with the tops swelling out prominently from under the material's edges. The panties had straps that rode high on her hips and dived down over her neatly trimmed pussy then ran up along the middle of her asscheeks.

"Shit," she cursed when she pulled open the drawer with her t-shirts and cotton shorts that she liked to wear when lounging around. The drawer was empty. She'd been so wrapped up in other things, first worrying about Jason and the video, then getting everything done that she wanted to, she'd completely forgotten she'd meant to do laundry earlier.

Her eyes darted around the room looking for something to wear. They settled on the little silk robe she used to visit the bathroom in the middle of the night, when she wasn't apt to bump into Jason. She'd had it for years, but Tom was the only one to ever see her in it. It'd fit her well when she'd first gotten it, but as her body had changed it gotten slightly snug, especially in the chest region.

Before conceding that it was her only option she looked in the basket holding her dirty clothes. A couple of the items might have passed muster earlier, but not now since she'd tossed the ones she'd worn while clearing the attic on top of them.

"What else am I gonna do?" She mumbled, accepting the situation.

Putting on the robe, she cinched the sash as tight as she could, trying to hide as much cleavage as possible. It helped, but there was still a fair amount showing as the silky material strained over her full breasts. Knowing there was nothing she could do about the midthigh hem, she told herself she'd just have to be cautious about how she moved or bent over.

Picking up the clothes basket she headed for the laundry room, yelling for Jason to bring his own basket. She'd dumped her clothes into the washer and was adding the liquid detergent when she heard an audible intake of air behind her.

Carrying his basket of clothes, Jason stepped around the corner and through the laundry room door. His eyes instantly went to his mother's round little ass in the silky bathrobe and he froze, his breath catching. Through the robe's shimmering white material he could just make out the blue of her panties running across the middle of her cheeks.

"Are those all of them?" Missy asked, turning around. She immediately knew the reason for his surprised expression and a tinge of color rose to her cheeks as she reflexively reached up to pull at the robe's top portion, trying to hide her cleavage.

"Yea. This is it," he mumbled, his gaze instinctively watching her hands and taking in the sight of the robe straining over her breasts, the visible cleavage, and the shadow of her bra through the silky material.

"Add them to the washer then start it," she told him, seeing where he was staring making her even more self-conscious. Her own gaze dropped as she hustled past him, her hands holding the robe's edges. "I'll start dinner."

On the way to the kitchen she silently chastised herself for not doing laundry earlier. Her jangling nerves led her to quickly pour herself a glass of wine and swallowed half of it, hoping it'd help calm them. Then, to help get her mind off things, she started dinner preparations.

Dumping his own clothes into the washer, Jason closed the lid and hit the start button. But his mind wasn't on the task. It was busy with . . . other thoughts. Specifically his mother in that robe . . . the way it fit on her sexy body . . . was strained by her luscious tits.

And how he might get his hands on those tits.

Holy fuck! The thought steamrolled through him. Until that moment he hadn't had that specific of a thought . . . of an urge. Sure, he'd been having some generic thoughts about her since the previous night, but he hadn't actually considered...

Now that he had, he took a moment to think it over . . . to consider the possibilities . . . the pros and cons. It didn't take him long to determine that, given the chance, he would love to fuck her. So what if it wasn't appropriate, a mother and son. So what if society disapproved. Yet, because of that exact sticking point, he would have to tread carefully and if he didn't see a good opening, he'd have to forget about it.

But he wasn't about to give up easily. Remembering the video and her concern about his father finding out about it, he thought he had an idea. He determined that over dinner he'd try learning just how afraid she was and go from there.

"You need any help?" He asked, walking into the kitchen.

"No, thank you, Honey." Missy hadn't expected him to join her and she jumped a little when he spoke. "Why don't you go play your game and I'll let you know when it's ready."

"I'm kind of tired of the game," he lied, taking a seat at the table. "I don't usually have this much time to play it."

"Um... ok." For some reason his presence made her extremely self-conscious and she quickly finished her glass of wine then poured herself another.

Trying not to be obvious about it, Jason watched her move around the kitchen, watched her voluptuous body move under the robe's silky material. He enjoyed the image of her thighs striking out from under its hem which was higher than any of the shorts or skirts he usually saw her in. In fact, it was even higher than the skirt in the video. When she had her back to him, he admired the shadowy line of her panties running across her delicate asscheeks and, when she turned to the side, the slightly clearer line of her bra as well as the way her breasts were so well pronounced within the robe's confines. The top portion had a habit of shifting open to reveal a little more cleavage before she'd reach up and pull it closed again. Realizing that he was getting an erection, he scooted closer to the table to hide it from view. When she sat the food on the table and took a seat across from him, he had to fight the urge to stare at the robe's opening.

While the start of his plan was simple enough, just asking a few questions to determine her level of concern, he found himself hesitating as he thought about his end goal. Trying to find the courage he needed, he took a few bites of food and complimented her cooking.

"So, Mom, I've been thinking." He said after a few minutes, deciding he had to start. "I don't know if I'm comfortable keeping a secret from Dad."

"Huh?" Missy's heart fluttered, his words immediately raising her fear.

"You know... about what I was doin'." Nervous about what he was attempting, he had to concentrate on keeping his tone calm and his expression casual. "It just doesn't feel right."

"But... Honey... What good would come from him knowing?" She sputtered, wondering what had caused him to change his mind since that morning. Her own sudden nervousness caused her hand to shake slightly as she reached for her wine glass and lifted it to her lips.

Jason saw this and knew he'd struck a nerve. Allowing his gaze to glance down at the succulent swell of her cleavage peeking out from the robe's edges he saw them tremble gently, yet another indication of her sudden emotional state.

"Haven't you guys always taught me not to keep secrets though?" He pressed.

Sipping at her wine, she thought how this was exactly what'd worried her; that the way they'd raised him would backfire in this instance. Frantically, she tried to figure out how to convince him not to tell Tom without giving away the real reason she didn't want him to know. Hoping it would be enough, she decided to stick with her reasoning from the previous night.

"Honey, you know how your father feels about pornography and I just don't think it'd be a good idea for him to know you were looking at it."

"But he was my age once. Maybe there wasn't any internet then, but I'm sure he remembers what it was like." He said, then made a point of locking eyes with her. "You remember, don't you."

Alarms began going off in Missy's mind and her breath caught as she sensed there was some deeper implication behind this last statement . . . something she wasn't yet picking up on. Staring across the table at him, she tried reading his expression for a clue, but the only thing she could discern was a glint in his eye . . . one that made the alarms grow louder.

"Of course, I remember..." she managed to keep her voice semi-steady. "But your father was quite different from you at your age. You have to remember where we met."

"In church, right?" He couldn't stop his lips from curling into a tiny grin as she went right where he wanted.

"Yes. That's right." She was too frazzled to notice the grin, much less decipher its meaning. "Your father was very religious at the time, so I really don't think he'll be able to empathize with you in this."

"Yea, you're probably right," he shrugged, then let silence fill the room for a moment before continuing. "You both were pretty into the church thing back then, weren't you?"

"Yes. I guess you could say that." This time her voice did shake a little, her mind and nerves shifting into overdrive as she suddenly realized where he might be going and how she'd opened the door for him. Unable to think how she might sidestep the issue, she ended up blurting out more than she wanted. "But I'd just started, whereas your father had been attending his whole life."

"Oh yea, that makes sense... considering the video." He again forced his expression to remain casual as he brought the conversation back to his main point.

In the heavy silence that followed Missy desperately tried to figure out what her son was up to . . . where exactly he was going with this.

Jason gave her a moment before continuing, watching her drain her wine glass and reach for the bottle to refill it.

"Speaking of the video... What'd Dad say when you told him back in the day?"

Missy nearly dropped the empty bottle. Her heart raced. The alarms blared. She now knew he was backing her into a corner for some reason, she just couldn't figure out why. Taking another drink of her wine she thought how best to answer him, briefly considering taking his lead and pretending that she had told his father. She could claim that Tom had been understanding about her transgressions. But she knew that while that path might prove the easiest way to end the conversation, adding one lie on top of another was dangerous. If she did that, and he did end up saying something - even a few years down the road - it could make things worse. Then she thought she might get around that eventual issue by telling the lie now, then telling Tom herself. But she wasn't sure she could do that, not after so many years.

"I, uh... I don't think I did. Remember, I forgot about it." She offered. But even as she said it, she knew it sounded lame and that it'd been a mistake.

"Come on, Mom. I understand how you might've forgot about it after all these years, but back then? How long after makin' it did ya meet Dad?"

"I-It wasn't that long. I... I was still 18," she stammered, staring down at her empty plate, unable to meet his gaze. Her heart was continuing to race and her nerves were jangling. Trying to calm them, she took several deep breaths.

"So, you couldn't have forgotten it that quickly," he pressed while taking advantage of her downcast eyes to gaze lingeringly at her breasts peeking out from under the robe. His cock pulsed inside his clothing as he watched them rise and fall with her breaths.

Missy decided to be as direct as possible with him . . . try to reason with him. Convince him that his father simply did not need to know about the video and to drop it. Taking another drink of wine, she stole her nerves and raised her eyes to his.

"Look, Honey, that video was made when I still lived with grandma and grandpa and it was one of the reasons I moved in with my grandparents. To get away from the people I was hanging out with... the things I was doing. I was trying to put it behind me and so I didn't tell your father about it, or any of the other things I had done."

"Oh." He pretended to think about this although she'd just confirmed what he'd already deduced. "That's right... weren't you supposedly a virgin when you and Dad married?"

Missy could swear her heart actually stopped beating for a minute. He'd figured it out. But did he know his father still believed the lie? After a moment's thought she decided to try masking the lie . . . not adding another one, just kind of twisting the truth.

"Yes. Well, I considered myself one since I was reborn in the church," she offered. "I put all my past sins behind me."

"Did you have to confess them or anything?" He played along with her obvious attempt at an excuse.

"No, not really," she nearly whispered.

"I get it," he shrugged, deciding that he had what he wanted and didn't need to press the issue anymore . . . for the moment.

That would come later.

With dinner finished, Missy started clearing the table, hoping she'd managed to put an end to whatever it was he was trying. But she couldn't shake the feeling that she hadn't.

After helping her with the dishes, Jason went to his room to prep for the next phase. First he checked his laptop to make sure the videos he'd started downloading had finished. They involved older women with young guys while avoiding mothers and sons, since he feared that'd be too direct and ruin his approach. After making sure they were cued up, he removed his underwear and slipped his gym shorts back on for easy access to his cock. Once preparations were in place, it was time to wait. He knew he'd gotten his mother frazzled and expected her to consume more wine than usual . . . hoped she would. Alcohol had a way of reducing one's inhibitions, and he wanted hers well diminished.

Left alone, Missy was unwittingly playing into his hopes. She was quite rattled by the conversation and remained extremely concerned about Jason telling his father about the video. This led to her wanting something stronger than wine and her father-in-law had kept a bottle of whiskey in a kitchen cabinet. Getting it, she poured three fingers of the amber liquid over ice, then went into the living room to sit in front of the TV in an attempt to distract her from thinking about things.

It didn't work.

She sat there in a kind of trance, absently staring at the TV and drinking the whiskey, her mind continuing to rehash the conversation . . . picking it apart . . . trying to determine exactly what her son had intended to gain from it.

"Hey, Mom."

"Huh!" She yelped, the sound of his voice startling her and nearly causing her to spill her drink. Looking over, she saw him standing by the hall's entrance, his gaze down at where her robe was hanging open a little and her empty hand reflexively came up to pull it closed. This reminded her that she hadn't put the clothes into the dryer. Setting her drink down she stood up to go take care of the chore.

"Can we talk?" He asked, causing her to pause.

"Um... uh... yea, just hang on a minute, Honey. Let me put the clothes in the dryer." Then she hustled past him, holding the top of the robe closed. In the laundry room, wondering what he wanted to talk about now, internal alarms once again began trying to warn her of something. But she had no idea of what.

She switched to whiskey! Jason thought happily, as he set his computer on the coffee table and took a seat on the couch. While waiting for her return, he used the remote to turn off the TV then sat thinking about the cleavage her open robe had revealed when he'd first entered.

Back in the living room, she walked past him and picked up her glass. Seeing that all that remained was some faintly tinted water, she told him to wait another minute and went into the kitchen. Dumping the contents out, she replaced the ice cubes and poured fresh whiskey over them. Then she took several deep breaths, trying to quiet the alarms and her jangling nerves.

Returning to the living room, she took her seat at the end of the couch again, noticing his laptop for the first time. The fact that he'd turned off the TV made sense, since he wanted to talk. But she couldn't understand why he had the computer and her mind conjured up dozens of possible reasons for this - the first one having something to do with that video. Yet, none of them were close to right.