A Mother Finally Loves Her Son Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother Finally Beds Her Son.
885 words
3.98
30.9k
35
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It finally happened, after years of tension and desire building up...it happened. I finally fucked my son. It was incredible, unlike everything I ever imagined, and It wasn't as awkward as I thought it might be when it finally happened.

I have been hinting and flirting for nearly a year, but I have wanted this ever since my son Joey was 20 years old. Ever since the first time I saw him touching himself. He was in his bedroom and I walked in to grab his laundry and there he was in bed, on his back completely naked. His covers thrown off his bed, nothing but him holding his ipad on his chest and I could hear the moaning of the women on his screen and there it was, his long cock in his hand. He was stroking it slowly, fixated on his porn, I could see his swollen cock throbbing between his fingers. He didn't even see me and with his headphones in he had no idea I was there.

I had honestly never thought of Joey that way, ever. But seeing him like this, I never knew how big he was, the second I saw his dick I felt my mouth water. I stood there in shock and when I finally regained my senses and realized he was still rubbing himself I started to truly realize how hot this was making me, how badly I wanted to stay and watch.

I noticed him start to stroke himself faster and I could hear the girl on his screen screaming with pleasure. I felt myself getting wet, I slowly and quietly slipped my fingers beneath my jeans, caressing the silk panties I was wearing. They were almost instantly soaked through and as my finger brushed against my clit, I saw a rope of pure white cream shoot from my boy's penis. I couldn't believe how intense this was, the sound of his moans made my clit tingle and i quickly stepped back out of the room before he noticed me. I ran to my bedroom, locked the door and fucked myself so hard with my pink vibrator that I thought I wouldn't be able to walk afterwards.

That was the beginning.

Since that moment I have been trying to fuck my son. It has been about 5 years since that day. The first year I was so ashamed of myself and felt awkward just being near him. I got over it eventually and started flirting with him, I would brush up against him in the kitchen and bend over in short skirts, show him my cleavage, and I couldn't wait until summer when we would swim in the back yard while I wore the skimpiest bikinis I could find. He never seemed to notice though. I was so frustrated, I mean, I consider myself a MILF. I'm about 5'5, short brown curly hair, perky C's and I am nice and curvy, why doesn't my little boy want to touch me?

I started sneaking into his room and masturbating in his bed while he wasn't home, secretly hoping he would come home and walk in on me like I did on him years before. But now, 2 years later, it is finally my moment. My son doesn't live at home anymore but he came to visit for a week and slept in his old room which I kept exactly as he left it. The first evening he was here we had some wine with dinner, I ended up pretty tipsy and we were laughing all night. This is when I decided I was not going to let this night end until I had him. I suggested we go for a late night dip in the pool and to my surprise he agreed.

He went out first, and as I walked out in my G-string bikini I saw my sons eyes widen. He looked me up and down and I swear I saw the front of his swim trunks move. I walked past him, shaking my curvy ass in his direction and bending over to undo my sandals, giving him the perfect view of my round ass. I was shocked when I felt a hard slap right on my left butt cheek. I turned to look at him and he looked embarrassed and just awkwardly laughed.

"Jeez mom, wear much?" He giggled as his face turned red. I smiled at him and ran my hand slowly up my thigh and then groped my own ass right where he slapped it. I definitely saw his shorts twitch this time. I just winked at him and walked over to the pools edge. I slowly stepped into the water and suddenly Joey came tearing over to the pool, jumping in with a huge splash.

He came up for air and i laughed at him. He submerged himself again and swam around my legs as i waded into the water. He was so near my ass and he brushed against my thighs as he swam. If I wasn't already in the water I would feel my panties moisten right there. He came up again right in front of me, so close to my face it had to have been on purpose. I couldn't believe this, he wanted it. He wanted me.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story but no sex 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I rated it a 5 for pussy hair, I always will.

Marvin2017Marvin20172 months ago

You can write more than 1/2 page. Honest; we’ll let you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

this sounded plausible and realistic. Some advice form an experienced author and anonymous "psychiatrist" because I dam well have to be. "Lady BUSH, pussy hair makes a mom story." Don't ever leave that out! MOPM's are always HAIRY and super hairy when possible. Otherwise, peer ratings tend to be - are usually low. I know you are just getting started as an author, but don't ever do a shaved. waxed, or hairless pussy mounds on a mom character, NOT EVER. I promise your ratings will be in the 2 or 3 range. Moms are just hairy, and not just hairy but rather enormous thick bush hairy! Most men and some lesbian's read mom stories for that reason. Momn;s are mature hairy ladies, NOT shaved teens in beachwear. Besides that, dammed nasty shaved three-day old sickening disgusting stubble is just fucking prickly, pokey, splinter like and briar patch irritating. Pointless - purposes irritating and it is to be avoided ALWAYS, whether it is a virgin son not! Don't do that stupid shit in your genitalia descriptions and BTW not describing a thick bush pussies also leaves a hairless pussy impression! Describe puussies as thick luscious hairy mounds thar are downy soft. Mm pussy hair at age 47-40+ are exactly like that. not curly and wrinkled any more at that age. You will be rated as 4 and 5 for pussy hair and not 2 and 3 for a lack of it. Grammar and editing issues will develop over time, they always do so dont worry a lot over that in your early writing development period. The more you write the better it gets - always!. so don't worry about that a lot about writing / English issues that at first. In short, get some SEXY and thick hair on your mom pussy! Make your clit huge, oversized and sackable - a tiny girl cock describe it as having a head like a tiny, circumcised appearing sackable cock like clit, that can be jacked off with your sons lips that protrudes from your bush - rock hard and super erect - from under its hood due to the intense =super intense hard to breath intense, excitement of each of our first-time incest. it should stay that way for the first 5-8 sessions or more, mom clits should almost always be that way. Make those nipples thick and rock hard from the intense excitement, not tiny, and by all means, make your tits jut outward, be upturned and perky, never do saggy tits until you are at least 55 or older. After about 10 times, of son fucking her own son, mom should involve her husband's totally secret for the last few years hairy pussy bisexual sister. lots of wives fuck / eat out their sisters in law while their husbands (my dad) was at work. Seriously, I had no ides mom was fucking aunt Martha until mom and I started messing around a few times each week. Dads' sister is a lot more harrier down there than mom is. sometimes, we brush it and comb it ibefoee we eat he, Shes thick and I love it - its between a caramel and light coffee brown color, Her cunt lips are so fucking huge. She lays on her side with her knee up to her tit and mom slowly eats her ass, pushes her tongue inside her real far, and I do her pussy from the front. Sometimes she squirts tow or three times in my face. They both fantasize about and talk about my sister's pussy when no one is home, and we are messing around on the bed. But we don't do my sister, at least not yet. She is just 19 and but both my mom and my aunt are both curious if she is hairy, trimmed or totally shaved, I sometimes imagine my mom eating my sister, her own daughters pussy. OMG and FUCK YESSSSSS! Her panties, my sisters, have really long blond almost brown looking hairs in them. so, I know FUCK YES, she doesn't shave it. Trust me on that, I have tasted them several times.

I can't believe I am a psychiatrist and am thinking like this, but if you had any idea what kind of stories, I have listened to over the last 23 years, you would definitely understand my thinking. My favorite story was about a lake trip, Brother and sister couples, (each was married to the others sibling) shared a doubled bed bedroom. Two beds, side by side in the same room. At fiirst, all four, each in their own bed's wngaged in a voyeur session of each other as a thunder and lightning storm illuminated the bedroom. As they described it the wives were on top and their tits were totally visible to each brother. with each flash of lightening . it soon led to the bedside shade lamp being turned on. Nipples became more visible, pubic hair became on display, breathing became impossible, then the wives leaned over and began kissing and without a word from either of the four, the sibling swapping happened. Brother eat sister and husband eat the brother in laws cum from each spouse all night long. they still meet and because of confidentiality, even though its illegal, I can't say a word about it. like I would, OMG, I get to watch them every few months, MY WIFE LOVES GETTING NAKED WITH TEMEM AND YES YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN THEM.

I am looking forward to more chapters, and YES. I want to meet with this mom and BI son. I am "PRETTY SURE" I'm pretty sure I am BI TOO and my sexy beautiful, trust me on this, SHE EATS PUSSY. very hairy pussy wife most definitely after reading this story, wants to meet with them as much as I do. I SERIOUSLY do want to try a cock. Preferably one that is circumcised like mine very bad, and he would be the perfect age! I will contact you by private emails soon.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Mom has Needs, Son is a Man Ch. 01 Tragedy occurs, Son fills the Man's role and Mom's hole.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother's Lust Ch. 01 When the man you want most is the one you gave birth to.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Taboo Wish They wished for the perfect mates. What they got was incest!in Incest/Taboo
Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 01 Crappy dates lead to a fun game of confessions and dares...in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 01 Starting her vacation off, a mother gets closer with her son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories