A Mother-in-Law's Love

Story Info
MIL and I.
750 words
3.77
23.5k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached my mother-in-law's flat and unlocked the door. I walked in, relocking it behind me. I did a tour of the flat, taking off my jacket as I went. I kicked my shoes to one side, entered the bedroom and stopped dead. My mother-in-law was standing by the bed in her bra and panties, facing the long mirror.

Oh! I'm sorry, I blurted out, I didn't mean to walk in on you.

That's alright love, I don't mind you seeing me in my undies. Actually you can help me. I have this cream to rub into my shoulders and back and I was just wondering how I should manage. Do you mind helping me. I know you may feel a bit awkward.

Not at all, I'm glad to help.

I have to admit that I was feeling a little turned on at the thought of touching my mother-in-law's flesh but I walked over and took the tube of cream from her hand. She blew me a kiss in the mirror and said:

Thank you darling.

She was in matching silk embroidered knickers and bra that were very sexy, and I could feel my penis hardening. I nearly came when she said:

You will have to slide my bra straps down.

With trembling fingers I took the straps from her shoulders. As I did so the filmy cups opened so that I could see the edge of her nipples inside. To my surprise they were erect and standing proud and it occurred to me that she must be feeling a tension at our proximity, and her half undressed. She then said:

I'm sorry Paul, the cream was just a ruse really. I am yours if you want me.

Sorry, I said, did you say what I thought you said.

I did, she repeated, don't you want your old mother-in-law?

Yes please I said, but you'll have to tell me what you want me to do.

Take my knickers off, she said.

I could feel her legs tremble as I took her knickers down over her thighs. I kissed her neck as her lips nuzzled my ear. Her teeth bit my ear lobe gently and I could feel her hot breath. Her silken panties dropped to the floor as my hands reached round and enclosed her brassiere covered breasts. I undid the catch of the bra, exposing them, and filled my hands with their warmth. The bra slid from her arms to join her panties. Margaret sighed and reached up to kiss my lips, turning as she did, so that she was enfolded in my arms.

We kissed long and hard, our tongues entwined and slurping our saliva.

Shortly, Margaret broke away and gently pushed me back on the bed. She knelt and removed my trousers and pants. She then gathered her bra and panties and put my feet through the knicker legs, pulling their silkiness up my thighs. She made me stand before pulling them over my now-rampant cock. Having smoothed them out she removed my shirt and put my wrists through her bra straps, sliding them up my arms and the cups over my breasts. She reached round and clipped the brassiere from behind, then stood back to look at me.

Wow, you look gorgeous, she said.

All I could do was feel the sensuous material against my body with the slightly moist feeling where her vagina had leaked her juices when she was wearing the panties.

She came over and ran her hands over the delicious garments.

I have always tried to imagine you in my clothes: she said.

I took her in my arms again, and her hands were all over my bra clad chest and then fondling my penis through her knickers.

I picked her up then and laid her on the bed. I gently climbed her body, feeling her hands removing my penis from her panties, and introducing it between her pussy lips. She pushed it in and out, the skin sliding open and closed, and then she thrust forward to completely engulf my throbbing penis.

I made love to her really slowly until our final climax was a mutual oozing and squirting of our combined juices as we faded out of reality and became one flesh, one body.

Believe it or not we slept, still joined, until we came to a gentle moist awakening. Our eyes opened and we kissed.

I love you Margaret, I said. I love you Paul, she replied. Xxx Xxx