A Mother Loves Her Son - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came. And came. And came. I mean, we all know that there's a limit to what any man's balls can produce, but that time seemed to last for many minutes, then I watched as Mom cleaned my cock, her tongue flicking out to catch the juices running down my cock, then she placed it back at Josephine's lips, "Suck the last bit out, baby," she crooned softly, and Josephine took to the task, her lips latching on, settling in right past the crown as her tongue pressed against my glans, then drew back, sucking the last bits of come from my cock.

I lay my head back, almost numb from the sensations travelling through my cock. I felt Mom release it, then I heard giggles from both of them. I raised my head to look at them and Mom's fingers were wiping the cum from Josephine's face. They acted like they were licking the frosting from the bowl; one finger would go into Mom's mouth, the next into Josephine's. "This time, " Mom held a cum-covered finger near Josephine's lips, "I want you to suck my finger as far back as you can. Do it gently, and stop if you feel uncomfortable."

As Mom spoke I ran my fingers along Josephine's thigh, causing her to shiver, "Robert, since you seem determined to do something, why don't you help Josephine feel better." With that my hand went to her pussy, gently probing past the soft wet lips of her cunt. I heard Josephine moan, then Mom stuck her finger in Josephine's mouth while her other hand reached forward and gently pulled at Josephine's tender breast. I heard sucking sounds as I gently rubbed my thumb against Josephine's clit, wet slurping sounds mixed with moaning.

"That's very good, honey." Mom purred. She leaned forward, still holding Josephine's breast, and kissed her. From my angle it was hard to see anything, but it sounded wet and delicious, my fingers slowly entering Josephine's wet warmth. Mom pulled back, "Very good! I think you deserve a reward, baby." She straightened up, "Robert, please stop for a moment and get up."

Josephine let out a disappointed "Awww!" and I stopped, but not before one last swipe of my fingers along the lips of her pussy. She inhaled sharply, and Mom said, "Robert!" I grinned sheepishly and got out of bed, my cock still hard.

"Now you lie down where Robert was, Josephine," she gently pushed her back onto the bed. Josephine slowly straightened on the bed, her legs parted, her breasts jiggling with each quick breath. Mom took her place, gently moving Josephine so that she knelt on the bed beside her, "Robert, you come lay down right here," patting the space between Josephine's spread legs. I was quick to do so, inhaling the scent coming from Josephine's wet pussy. "Now kiss her," Mom whispered, and I leaned forward. When my lips came in contact with Josephine's hot wet pussy, I felt her tremble. I inhaled, her scent went straight to my cock, which pressed rock-hard against my belly. I kissed her soft wet mound again, pressing slightly harder. I heard Josephine moan.

Mom supported herself with one hand on the bed while her other hand gently massaged Josephine's heaving chest, going from one breast to another, teasing each nipple, sometimes gently twisting, other times softly pulling on them as her fingers flowed over those soft tits. Mom's head was right next to mine. I could feel her breath as she whispered encouragements, "Now lick her, baby," she crooned. I was so there! I used my tongue to gently part her pussy lips, tasting her musky saltiness as the puffy flesh parted.

"Oh god" Josephine cried out as my tongue dipped into her honey well. I was lost in Josephine's pussy, licking at it, sucking on it, and nibbling on her rigid clit with my lips. Her hips bucked under my frenzied licking and sucking. Somewhere in this I heard Mom cry out, and then she was rocking back and forth. I looked up for a moment and it looked for all the world like Josephine was finger-fucking my Mom. The look on Mom's face was blissful, and Mom leaned forward, "Excuse me, son," she whispered, smiling, and kissed Josephine's pussy as well, her tongue, long and thick and wet, snaked out to lick at Josephine's clit.

I was mesmerized for a moment, watching Mom eat my girlfriend, then I put two fingers at the entrance of her pussy and gently pressed them into her hot steamy flesh, penetrating her lips and slowly sliding them in and out of her wet hole while Mom's tongue teased her swollen clit. I felt, more than saw, Josephine's hand pumping quickly in and out of Mom's pussy, Mom teasing her clit mercilessly with her tongue while I pumped in and out of her pussy with my fingers. I could feel the walls of her pussy gently grasping at my fingers. Once they slipped out and, on a whim, I put them to Mom's lips. She quickly sucked them into her mouth, her tongue whipping around them, sucking at the pussy juice, then back to Josephine's clit.

Mom pulled back, "Finish it, Robert," as her fingers gently parted Josephine's swollen pussy lips. I plunged in, sucking and licking, rocking my nose against her clit as my tongue lapped at the walls of her pussy.

Josephine's hips rocked under me, rubbing her pussy in my face as she cried "Oh. Oh! Ooooooooh!" She thrashed her head from side to side, and her hands were in my hair, pulling my face hard against her hot wet sex. I tasted her cum, different from the musk and somehow thicker, more intense. I loved the taste of it and sucked at her as she writhed underneath me, then I pulled back.

I looked up at Mom and she leaned forward and kissed me, her tongue and mine dancing as she tasted Josephine's juices, then she pulled back, "Thank you, baby," she whispered, then leaned down and latched her lips to Josephine's pussy. Josephine went wild, shaking and rocking and shouting, then slowing down, her breathing heavy and mixed with a low moan as Mom pulled away from Josephine's pussy, then leaned forward and kissed me again, her tongue gliding past my lips.

"You have such a talented tongue, Robert," Mom moaned. I looked at Josephine and her left hand was busy playing with my mother's pussy, pushing in and out, and Mom leaned back. Her breath became more shallow as Josephine's hand sped up, until she was shouting, "Oh shit! God! Oh Joooooo!" and then she was cumming too.

I was hard as a rock, and pulled myself forward between Josephine's legs. Mom looked up and saw the look on my face. I needed to fuck. Mom put a hand to my shoulder and pushed, "Wait, Robert." I was used to obeying that voice, so I stopped, but my whole body was shaking.

"Josephine honey, I need to know if you're on the pill," Josephine was looking down at my cock, inches from her pussy, her face filled with yearning. "Josephine?!" Mom raised her voice. Josephine tore attention from my pulsating meat and looked at Mom. "Are you using a contraceptive?"

Josephine nodded her head, "My cramps got bad a few years ago," she whispered, her breasts jiggling with each breath. Her hands floated over her body, down toward my cock.

Mom smiled, then her hand was on my cock, "Go slow, baby. Josephine's a virgin, so there's going to be a little pain." And I felt the tip of my cock head brush against Josephine's hot wet pussy lips, Mom's hand wrapped around the base of my cock, holding me back from plunging in despite my best effort to go slow. I entered that hot wet flesh, each bit further another shock of pleasure as my cock was wrapped in her tight pussy. And then I felt a bit of resistance, and at the same time Josephine grunted, then her hips rose slightly and I was moving further in.

Mom's hand released me as Josephine watched my cock slide into her pussy, "Oh! Robert! Oh!" she repeated over and over again until I was all the way in her, and I felt the walls of her hot wet flesh grabbing at my cock. For a moment I couldn't do anything but just be in her, amazed at how good it felt. Then I pulled out a little, then back in. In moments we fell into a rhythm, her hips rising to meet mine, her pussy welcoming each new plunge of my cock.

Mom watched, her hand sliding up to Josephine's breasts, alternating between gently caressing them and pulling at them. As we fucked Mom's mouth opened, one hand to her pussy, one on Josephine's tits, rubbing and pulling. Then she got up and perched her hips over Josephine's face, her pussy a foot from her mouth, "Josephine, baby, would you mind ... " Josephine's hands went to Mom's hips, pulling her pussy to her. "Oh! I see you wouldn't."

As I plunged in and out I began to move my hips around. I heard a muffled squeal from Josephine, "That's good, Robert!" Mom gasped as Josephine's arms pulled at her hips, her hands running up Mom's tummy to grab at her breasts, then down to rub at her sex, "Oh! Robert!" Mom yelled as I plunged as deep as I could into Josephine's pussy.

Our rhythm quickened, and in the corner of my mind I recognized that Mom was gasping with every inward stroke of my cock, as if Josephine was licking her in time to our fucking. Now Mom's hands were on Josephine's tits, pulling and rubbing them, then her own. We both leaned forward, my mother and I and our tongues shot out to kiss each other. I leaned over and licked Mom's breasts while Josephine's hands massaged them. "Hnhh! Hnhh! Hooney!" Mom grunted. "Fuck! Her! Ba-byyyy!"

Josephine's pussy contractions were stronger, and she was grunting in time with Mom, and the two of them set me off. It wasn't a slow build up, but an explosive release. An immense ejaculation that shot into the grasping walls of my girlfriend's pussy. I heard Josephine's muffled yell as her pussy clamped down on my cock, her hands guiding my mother's rocking hips over her face.

"Fuck! OH! Fuck!" Mom shouted as I drained my semen into Josephine, and Josephine kept at Mom with each spurt, until there wasn't anything left. I finally pulled out, exhausted, and fell to the side, landing beside Josephine. Mom raised up from Josephine slowly, then rolled over me to land beside me. I lay between them, our bodies hot and cooling in the air-contitioning, and drifted to sleep in the arms of two beautiful women.

--

I woke from my nap in an empty bed to the sounds of giggling coming from my mother's bathroom. I rubbed my eyes and got up from the bed and went to the bathroom door to peek in. Josephine was sitting at the counter wrapped in a towel, and Mom was beside her, fresh from the shower, "No, love," she said as Josephine put down some makeup container, "Make-up should act as a highlight, not as a cover-up." She brushed Josephine's cheek, "Besides, it's less you have to clean off later," She looked up in the mirror and saw me.

"Hello, sleepy head!" she smiled. Josephine looked up at me and her eyes got big and I swear she breathed in deeper. I felt my cock start to rise and opened the door to show it off. "Oh no you don't, mister!" Mom got up, laughing. She put her hands on my shoulders and playfully turned me around to face the bedroom door. "You march out and shower, then get dressed." She pushed me forward. "We're going to see a movie."

--

It was like being on a date with two girls. Mom and Josephine and I had a great time at the movie. I liked the both the leads anyway and the story was fun and romantic. Josephine had her hand in mine for almost all of the second half of the film, while Mom casually lay her hand on mine from time to time. When it was over we got out to the car and Mom called Josephine's parents and explained that the night was running later than we had thought and wondered if Josephine could stay the night with us. After a few questions, somewhere in which Mom promised that Josephine would be sleeping in her room, they agreed. Josephine barely suppressed a squeal, then threw herself on Mom and hugged her. Mom laughed, "Okay. Who's up for some fried dumplings?"

The restaurant wasn't far away, and we talked about the movie through the meal, but there was a level of sexual tension throughout the conversation. The service was good and I loved the company I was in. Once the bill had been paid we left and drove home. It was almost midnight when we walked in the door. I turned the lights on but Mom turned them off right behind me. "I don't think we'll need these."

She took my hand and started for the stairs. I grabbed Josephine's hand and together we all went up the stairs to Mom's room. "Would you get the candles, honey?" she said to Josephine, who started lighting them. As the candles were lit Mom turned to me, "I've noticed your lovely hardon all night," her hand slid along the bulge in my pants, "Didn't you, dear?"

Josephine was finished and she came to stand beside Mom, "Oh yes!" Her voice was very breathy, her eyes wide in the semi-light from the candles. "I had a .. It was ..." She giggled, "It was hard not to notice." We all joined in the laughter, then Josephine and Mom stepped toward me so that we were all rubbing together. I reached out to put my left hand about Mom's waist, my right about Josephine's. Their hands went to mine so that we all embraced. Mom started swaying slowly and Josephine and I joined with her, like dancing, but without moving our feet, our bodies touching, our faces together.

I leaned forward and kissed Josephine first, and for a moment our tongues probed and licked at each other. Then I withdrew and turned to Mom to kiss her, and her mouth opened to me, her tongue searching and massaging mine, her lips hot, and the swell of her breasts against me. Josephine nuzzled in between us, then smiled at me before turning to Mom to kiss her. I saw Josephine's tongue as it reached out to Mom briefly just before they kissed, their mouths open and inviting, their lips locked.

Now they rubbed against me, I felt hands at my shirt, my pants, while I helped to remove blouses and skirts and bras. Soon we were naked, standing still, our skin rubbing against each other as we swayed together. "Close your eyes," Mom whispered, and as I did I felt one hand grab my stiff cock, pulling it back and forth while another hand closed around my balls, firmly massaging them. Fingers were on my chest, on my nipples, rubbing them gently while Josephine trailed wet kisses down my neck, my stomach, and then the hand that was rubbing my cock held me steady as I felt warm wet lips kiss the tip of my cock, then quickly envelope the head.

I groaned, and as I opened my mouth my Mom leaned forward to kiss me, her tongue plunging into my mouth. I stroked Josephine's head with one hand as she basted my cock with her tongue and plunged further each time down my shaft. My other hand went to Mom's breasts, pressed against me, her nipples were stiff points. I took one between my fingers and rubbed it. Mom moaned and I moaned as I felt Josephine's lips slide to the root of my meat, my cock sliding into the tightness of her throat. Her tongue washed along the length of me, then she pulled back, her lips sliding back up my cock as she sucked on it until it popped from her mouth.

Mom pulled away from me, her breasts jiggled with her heavy breathing, "That's very good, dear," her hand caressed Josephine's hair, "Let's get a little more comfortable."

We moved to the bed, and it was Mom's intent to lay me on the bed, but I side-stepped slightly as I tightened my hold on her waist. Josephine followed my lead, and we gently lay Mom on the bed, joining her on each side. As she lay down I pulled my arm from under her and, leaning over I kissed Mom again, softly on the lips, then raising up and gently kissing her on her eyelids, my right hand slid up Mom's thigh, brushing against Josephine's knuckles as she slid her hand up gently. Mom gave a soft moan and I glanced over to see Josephine's lips locked on to her breast, the motions of her tongue visible through her cheek as she gave the nipple a very thorough work over.

I repositioned myself so my face was close to Josephine's, and soon we were both massaging her breasts with our hands working to gently spread her legs and rub her web slit. Mom gave a low moan of pleasure and I raised up to her face and kissed her, gently, then firmly, our tongues darting back and forth, hers in my mouth, then mine in hers. Her hand went to my cock and started stroking it, but I pulled away gently. She looked up at me, the expression on her face a mixture of sexual heat and puzzlement as I moved from her hand.

I touched Josephine's head and she looked up at me, smiled, then moved out of the way as I positioned myself between my mother's legs. Mom looked at me, "Robert," she started, but Josephine gently put a finger to her lips and made a shushing sound while her other hand grabbed my rock hard cock and started rubbing my head against the lips of Mom's pussy. Mom moaned, and Josephine rubbed me up and down along her slit, teasing both of us with my cock. Finally, she pulled me forward and I felt the wet folds of my mother's pussy slowly engulf my hard member!

I was so turned on by the sight of my girlfriend's hand gently massaging the tits of my mother, and the look on Mom's face as I continued moving into her wet, warm tunnel. "Oh Robert!" escaped her as I leaned forward and rested my arms to either side of her, and started to slowly pump my cock in and out of her pussy. She gasped when I was all the way in her, and I felt the muscles of her pussy grasping my cock as I slowly pulled out.

Josephine was laying beside Mom, one hand fingering her own pussy as she watched me fuck my mother. "That is so hot!" I looked at Josephine as she lay there rubbing her clit and staring at us. Her eyes were wide, as if she didn't want to miss anything. I looked back at Mom, who looked up at me with such need in her eyes that there was nothing I wouldn't give her at that moment.

We quickly fell into that rhythm that's old as time, and successful as hell. My raging cock was wanting to simply plow into Mom again and again, but I was determined to give her the same consideration that I had with Josephine. Again and again I entered and withdrew, Mom's eyes watching me the whole time, her face set in an expression of extreme desire, "Oh God, baby, please fuck me!" I plunged in quickly, once, and she gasped, "Oh! Fuck me!" Her hips thrusting to grind into my crotch, "Fuck your mother!"

It was like something exploded inside me, and I lay into it with all the animal need that ever existed. I heard Josephine gasping and squealing in the throws of an orgasm, but I didn't care. My gaze and Mom's were locked on each other. She twined her arms around mine and held me there while we fucked, my cock pounding into her hot wet pussy again and again. There were so many sensations, the sound of the slap of flesh on flesh, the smell of sex so heavy in the air, the sight of her breasts bouncing in sympathy with the rhythm of our bodies, and the sweet sensation of her flesh surrounding my cock. The need in her eyes.

The moment I realized I was coming was the moment I came. The lead up to that moment was a wordless keening from my mother as her arms tightened around mine and I felt the muscles of her pussy clench down on my cock. And then there was the explosion of orgasm and another "Fuuuuuhhhh" from my mother. It was instantaneous. It lasted a lifetime. I felt like it would never end and there was a part of me that didn't want it to. The description of the experience is the faintest shadow of the feeling itself.

Finally, the burst of orgasmic energy was over, and I could feel myself blacking out. I softly collapsed to my elbows, kissed Mom gently, and then blackness.

————————-

I woke up to an empty bed, the room dimly lit by sunlight peeping through the sides of the curtains. The door was closed. I got up and shook my head. Wow! While I was out they had cleaned up a little, including me, but the idea of a shower seemed like a good thing. I got out of bed and was in the middle of putting my shorts on when I chuckled at the automatic nature of it. What did I have to hide from these two. Still, on with the shorts, Out of the room, and into the shower.