A Mother Returned Pt. 08

Story Info
Winifred identifies the dognappers.
4.6k words
4.64
7.4k
12

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,178 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"Good morning, Penny." Winifred stood at the stove, making pancakes.

"A very pleasant day to you, Mrs. Nisha." Victoria's voice was bright and full of pep. She sat at the bar eating breakfast, a warm smile on her face.

"Hello, everyone." Penelope's smile faltered when she met eyes with Victoria. The things Penelope had overheard last night! Victoria was brash, but Penelope had thought her to be a conventional, straightforward, and courageous woman. So much like Penelope at that age. I was wrong. She's not the person I thought. My son's girlfriend is twisted. Penelope had never said anything like what she'd heard, even during her adventurous years before she met Felix. She could feel her cheeks heating thinking about those words. The way Theodore had used her. And the way Victoria had begged to be used.

"Whoa ... Mrs. Nisha." Victoria leapt from her stool and steadied Penelope with a hand to her elbow. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It was just all too much yesterday." Penelope heard the pitter-patter of paws on the floor. She dropped to a knee. "Cora ... you're still vandalized." She picked up the dog, scratching her behind the ear.

"I bathed her plenty, but the graffiti would not come off. I was thinking we might need to take her to the groomer." Winifred served a plate of pancakes at the bar next to Victoria.

"Oh ... okay." Penelope nodded. "And those that did this to her?"

"We're tracking down leads. Theodore is spending some time this morning out ... investigating." Winifred bobbed her head to show amusement and pride.

"Mrs. Nisha, I would like to accompany you to the groomer." Victoria sat back down and returned to her pancakes. "I'd love to spend a little time with you."

"Yes ... that sounds lovely." Penelope nodded, trying her best to dispel from her mind the dirty, frightening words she'd overheard the previous night. A good mother is understanding. A good friend is accepting. I was foolish to think of her as a younger me. Victoria is her own person, with her own ... interests. "I'll freshen up after breakfast, and then we can go." She beamed at Victoria, put Cora down with a few more well-placed scratches, and sat next to her new friend.

~~

Laughing and making glorious small talk, Penelope returned from the groomer. She made a joke as she opened the door and let the giggling Victoria in first. The no longer profane Cora trotted in next, and then Penelope followed them. The laughter died abruptly when they saw Theodore standing in the hall, his arms crossed. Penelope could easily tell from the furrowed brow and icy stare that a storm was brewing. "Hello, Teddy. Victoria and I took Cora to the groomer."

"I've been waiting for hours." Theodore looked at Cora. "What did you do to her? She's nearly black."

"It was either dye her fur or shave the poor thing completely. They had to use a dark dye to cover the ... profanity." Penelope took deep breaths, trying to slow her pulse. A good mother is firm. A good mother is poised.

"We didn't know you were waiting, Teddy." Victoria eyed her boyfriend with caution. She would have to tread lightly. "We thought you were out tracking down leads."

"I was doing that earlier. I told you when I'd be home." Theodore's voice was turning into a growl.

"I must have forgotten. I apologize. But your mother and I did have a chance to go for drinks." Victoria's voice came out higher pitched than she would have hoped. "We had a splendid time. She's very funny."

Theodore turned his glare toward his mother. "I'd like to talk with you, alone." He turned toward the stairs. When she didn't come, he looked back. "Now."

"Yes. Of course, Teddy." Penelope followed him up to his room.

Victoria exchanged a glance with Winifred. The robot gave its best approximation of a shrug. "Will she be alright, Freddie? She looked petrified."

"She'll be fine. It's helpful that you're in the house. Things won't get too heated with you here." Winifred offered her stiff smile.

"He does have a temper, doesn't he?" Victoria felt so helpless. She wanted to help.

"Teddy has had much to cope with. He's working on expressing himself in more productive ways." Winifred retreated to the kitchen. "Why don't you pick up a book in the library? You can read, and I'll bring you some tea. With any luck, they'll resolve everything quite soon."

"Okay." Victoria was unsure. But she headed to the library. She could hear her boyfriend's muffled yells from upstairs. She did not hear Penelope screaming back. She prayed to Olympus for the poor woman.

Upstairs, Theodore uncorked his rage. "She's here for two days, and you take her out for hours? You're so fucking selfish. She's my girlfriend. Not your friend."

"Is it so bad that I want to know the woman that my son loves?" Penelope was trying to keep calm, but her mind was buzzing, her stomach flipping, and her vagina thrumming. "I ... um ... I ... I ..." They were standing about five feet apart.

"You're such a fucking bitch, Mom. Maybe we should write that on your fur." Theodore wasn't guarding himself from a charge the way he had during the last fight. Do I want her to charge me? Is that why I started this insanity? With my girlfriend still in the house? Mom's fucked up my brain. His mother made him so confused. At any rate, there was no going back now, so he spewed his anger at her. "We should write bitch all over your fur, so the whole world knows what you are!"

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh!" Penelope snapped. Before she knew what was happening, her bodice buttons were pinging around the room. She'd torn the garment wide open. "Look! Look! Do I have fur? I do not! You can't write such filth on me!" She threw her ruined bodice to the floor and struggled with her bra. She was in such a frenzied state that she couldn't unclasp it easily. She stared fiercely at him while she overpowered the bra. A few moments later, it was on the floor, too.

Downstairs, Victoria put down the book and rushed toward the stairs. She could hear Penelope's muffled shouts now, too. She would have to intervene and help them. She came to an abrupt halt when Winifred stepped in front of her, carrying a tray of tea things.

"Your tea is ready. Let's go back to the library." Winifred tried to herd the young woman back.

"But ... Theodore and Mrs. Nisha ... they're screaming. We need to do something." Victoria stood her ground.

"Listen. They've gone quiet. They're working it out. Come along. Back to your book. Let mother and son mend their differences." Winifred moved toward Victoria, without getting close enough to enter her personal space.

"Well ... okay." It was true. Victoria couldn't hear them anymore. Things had gone quiet upstairs. She turned and walked back to the library.

A few moments before in Theodore's bedroom, Penelope charged her son. Her breasts were bare and bounding majestically before her. Theodore didn't even brace for impact, he was too busy trying to track her black nipples with his eyes. Upon contact, Theodore grunted and fell back onto his bed. His mother was on top of him, planting kisses all over his face.

"Mom ... Mom ... you've gone ... crazy again." Theodore didn't try to push his mother off him the way he had the last time she'd tackled him. But he did manage a few feeble protests. "Victoria is downstairs ... Mom ... you have to stop. What will Winifred think? You'll have to tell Dad. He won't forgive you. You'll ... mmmppphhhhhh." His dissent was concluded when she forced her left nipple into his mouth, and he began sucking on it.

"Shh." Now that her son was placated by her breast, Penelope lifted her skirts and mounted his thigh. She undulated her hips, rubbing her panties on his trouser leg. "Your father will understand. I'll tell him everything, and he'll ... uuuughhhhh ... understand. I'm ... ooohhhh ... a good wife. I'm a ... good mother. I'm ... ooohhh ... gosh ... a good wife-mother."

Theodore sucked and let his mother hump his leg. Dad won't understand. Maybe he would have a talk with his mother about what she should share upon his father's return. Felix Nisha was an exemplary man. But that didn't mean he was always forgiving. Theodore tried very hard not to think about what his dad would do if he found out that Theodore had let his mother silence him with her tit and grind on his leg. "Mmmppphhhh."

"I ... uuuggghh ... love you ... lambkin. I love you ... I ... oooohhh ... love you. I ... love you." She buried her nose in his hair, her hips moving faster. He smelled like the cheap, utilitarian shampoo Winifred bought for him. "I wish ... I could hear you say ... that you love me ... too. Nothing would make me ... uuuugghhhh ... happier." Her vagina was thrumming gloriously. She could sense a special climax was on the way. For a brief second, she considered pulling her breast from his lips and dismounting him. Since her wedding day, she had never orgasmed with another man. That seemed a perilous river to cross, even if she had found her son's release on two previous occasions. This was different. She continued to rub her clit on his thigh and pulled her nipple out of his mouth. She lifted herself so she could look him in the eyes. "Do you ... ooohhhh ... love me ... Teddy?"

"Mom ... I ... no. I don't." He shook his head.

"I don't ... believe it. You do ... you do love me ... say it." Without stopping her undulations, Penelope tore at his trousers, ripping out the button. Her hand quickly snaked into his underwear and found his frightening member. It was a bit awkward with the trousers and underwear still up, but she pumped him gallantly. "You ... uughh ... love me. Please say it." She kept her voice low. Even in her frenzy, she was aware that Victoria was downstairs.

Theodore shook his head again. His eyes bounced between her magical, shaking boobs, and the intense focus of her green eyes. Why did she have to be so beautiful?

"Please ... lambkin." Penelope removed her hand from his trousers and held it up between them. Her orgasm was getting closer and closer. Her hips continued to move. She pulled off the glove. She could see amazement in his eyes as he beheld her bare hand for the first time in his memory. She moved it for him, articulating her fingers in a way she hoped he'd find sexy. "Do you ... ugh ... love ... my hand?" She could see that his eyes had stopped darting to her breasts. At least for the moment, she'd found something just as captivating to him.

"Mom ... your fingers ... are beautiful." Theodore nodded his head. It was impossible to wrap his mind around viewing her bare hand and breasts at the same time. She had wonderfully feminine, delicate fingers with diminutive knuckles. They were brown like the rest of her, and he noted the meandering veins on the back of her hand. She looked so vulnerable and fragile without her glove. "What are you ... uuuuuugggghhhhhhhh." Before he could think, her hand was back under his underwear and pumping his dick again. The skin from two places that should never know the other were pressed wonderfully together.

"I'm ... sorry I left you ... uuuggghhhh ... Teddy." She kissed him on the lips, letting her tongue dart into his mouth. She tried to kiss him passionately, but he didn't respond. She pulled back and gazed lovingly into his handsome face. She could see that his eyes were back on her bouncing breasts. "I'm sorry ... I missed your games ... and concerts. I'm sorry ... I was cross with you ... uuuggghhhh ... when I shouldn't have been." Her hips were now working like lightning. She knew she had completely soaked through her panties onto his trousers. "I failed you ... as a mother ... as a wife ... but I'm here now. A good mother makes her son ... uuuggh ... happy. A good wife is ... open ... and honest. A good mother ... loves her son more than ... anything. And I do ... ooohhhh ... I do. I love you ... lambkin. Tell me ... you love me!" Her voice was creeping upward in volume.

"I ... love you ... Mom!" Theodore blurted.

"Oh ... Teddy ... oooohhhhh ... Teddy ... I love you ... too ... eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Penelope's eyes rolled back, she arched her spine, and screamed toward the ceiling as the ecstatic earthquake took her mind.

"Mom ... Mom ... uuugghhhhh." Theodore watched his mother cum. She was a woman possessed. His trouser leg had been wet before, but now his thigh was completely sodden. Had she squirted on him? He'd heard of such things, but never experienced it until now. "Mom ... I'm ... uuuuggghhhh." Theodore gritted his teeth to stop from screaming and came in his pants. His mother was simply too magnificent mid-climax for him to hold back.

Downstairs, Victoria put down the book. She strode toward the door but was intercepted by Winifred again. "We need to intervene, Freddie. I can hear Mrs. Nisha screaming. There ... listen. She's screaming again. It sounds like she's in pain. Teddy wouldn't hurt her ... would he?"

"I have eyes and ears in Teddy's room. Never fear, Ms. Bennington. Penny isn't in pain." Winifred wouldn't budge from the doorway. She crossed her arms and smiled. "They are working things out in their own way. Please return to your book."

"They're taking forever to resolve this quarrel. I was okay with it so long as they weren't yelling at each other. But ..." Victoria cocked her head and listened. Thankfully, the screaming had stopped. "... this is too much."

"Different families handle things differently. Theodore is working through his anger issues, and Penny is trying to be a firm but loving mother. You're right, he would never hurt anyone he loves." Winifred looked into the library at the teapot. "Shall I make you more tea?"

Victoria sighed. "Yes, thank you. I am enjoying my book." She returned to her upholstered armchair, curled up, and dove back into the book. The fake fire crackled in the hearth. It was a cozy place to be uncomfortable. The Nishas might have some odd communication issues, but what family didn't have its quirks?

Upstairs, Penelope's hips had finally stopped undulating. She lay flat on her son, feeling his wonderful rolling body under her. They fit together so well. She nestled her face into the crook of his neck, giving him little kisses on his exposed clavicle. It seemed she had torn open his shirt at one point, but she didn't remember doing it. "I ... just want ... to be ... close to you." She was still out of breath and covered in sweat. "Teddy?" She could feel him tense under her. With their sodden clothes between, the turgid lump of his penis was pressed against her thigh. It hadn't yet deflated. She could smell the fruity pungency of his sperm in the enclosed room. She breathed deeply. That smell was joined by her sweat and whatever she had sprayed all over his thigh.

"You ... should get off me." Theodore tried to process his thoughts. He was still angry with her. He was embarrassed for giving in. As he turned things over, it was clear to him he hadn't lied. He did love her. But he also hated her. And to add to that combustible mix of emotions, myriad threads of guilt clawed their way into his mind.

"Yes ... I'll get off in a minute. But doesn't it feel sublime? Your skin pressed against mine." She hugged him tightly, the skin of their slick chests and bellies nearly stuck together. "We have time now. I can be the mom you always wanted me to be."

"I love Victoria." Finally, he pushed her off and rolled out of bed. "I don't want this." He looked down at his pants. His own cum was soaking through one spot, and the leg she'd been rubbing on looked like it had been dunked in a slimy pond. He needed to get rid of the trousers, burn them if need be. But he wasn't about to take them off in front of her. She'd just pounce on him again. "I need you to lie to Victoria. Don't tell her what happened."

"But a good boyfriend shares with his -"

"Cut that shit out. I'm not going to go downstairs and tell the woman I love that my mom just spluged all over my leg." Theodore kept his voice low and even. He prayed that Victoria wasn't in the hall with her ear pressed to the door. "Fuck, Mom. We really fucked up. What if Victoria is out in the hall? She'll see you when you leave. You're a mess. I'm a mess."

Penelope stood. She could see the reason in her son's words. "You're right, lambkin. I don't like lying to a friend, but I will support your decision." A good mother engages with her son's decisions. A good friend ... She sighed. Sometimes life was very difficult. "Winnie, is Victoria on the second floor?" She rose from the bed, picked up her bra, and slowly put it on. She tried to smile at Theodore, but he wouldn't look at her. She studied him up and down. He was right, they really had made a mess of his trousers. They were probably ruined.

"Miss Benington is in the library reading." Winifred's voice arrived over the speaker in Theodore's room. "I will see that she stays there as you two clean up."

"Thank you, Winnie." Penelope put her glove back on and then shrugged into her sundered bodice. She had to hold it closed with her hand. "Look, Teddy, I'm sorry this keeps happening. But maybe it's for the best? I don't know. When we're ... together as we just were, I can feel us ... mending the past. You said you love me." Tears welled in her eyes. Not from misery this time but happiness. "That must mean something to you."

"Get out, Mom. My life was better when you were gone." He pointed a finger at the door. "It was simpler. Now ... I'm a mess."

"I understand. It's just -"

"Get out!" Theodore risked raising his voice.

A good mother is firm. Penelope shook her head. Now was not the moment for firmness. A good mother picks her battles. It was time for retreat. She hustled to the door and quickly exited.

Theodore watched her go. When she was gone, he removed his trousers and underwear, shoving them to the bottom of his hamper. He then opened his windows to let out the smell and headed to the bathroom. He couldn't shower. That would be suspicious. But he could clean himself with a wet towel. After that, he had no idea what he was going to do.

~~

"There you are." Victoria looked up when Theodore entered the library. "You were so angry that I spent time with your mother this morning. And then you turn around and spend more than an hour alone with her yourself?" She smiled to let him know she was joking.

"Hhmmmm." Theodore grunted at her and sat in the armchair near hers. He watched the holographic fire in the hearth.

"Hhmmmm?" Victoria sighed. "I'm kidding. I'm glad you two worked it out. It means so much to me that you're working through your relationship with her. We have kindred souls, your mother and I. I can feel it."

Theodore looked over at her. She was smart, funny, and pretty. Why was he screwing it all up with her? He took a deep breath. "Maybe we could go out for a while?"

"Maybe. Did you find Cora's dognappers this morning?"

"Not yet. I did talk to some potential witnesses." Theodore shrugged.

"Well, justice deferred is justice denied. Let's do some investigating." She stood. "I'll get my purse."

"It might be dangerous." Theodore stood, too. It would be nice to get out of the house and away from his mother for a time. Maybe it would help him think straight.

"Good thing I have such a powerful man along to protect me." Victoria winked at him and left the study to get ready.

~~

"Wow, it smells good in here." Victoria practically skipped into the kitchen.

"The detectives have returned." Winifred stood next to her mistress behind the counter, showing her which ingredients to add. "Perfect timing for supper."

"We're making chicken makhani." Penelope gave Victoria a proud smile. "Well, Winifred is in charge. I'm learning." A good wife loves to cook. Felix would be so proud of her.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,178 Followers
12