A Mother Returned Pt. 09

Story Info
Penelope revisits her honeymoon suite.
4.6k words
4.46
7.6k
12

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,175 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"You're back so soon." Victoria looked up from the card table where she'd laid out a hand of solitaire. "Did you work everything out with her?"

"Um... yeah." Theodore nodded, took Victoria's hand, and pulled her to her feet.

"That's wonderful. What did she say?" Victoria resisted being pulled toward the door. She wanted to have a conversation before leaving the room. She wanted to play cards before leaving the room.

"She said that... she thought you and I should spend some time together." He squeezed her gloved hand but stopped pulling her. He didn't want to drag her to his room like a caveman. "And I think she's right." He leaned closer to her. "Mom thinks it's time for me to use your pussy. To pin you to the mattress." He saw Victoria's eyes widen in shock. He smiled. "Not literally. She wants us together. I added the other stuff."

"Oh... well, in that case, you make a compelling offer." Victoria's pussy thrummed. She took a deep breath. "But what about our card game?"

"Forget the card game, let's fuck while we're still in the same time zone." Theodore tugged her hand. She followed this time.

"You do have a way with words." Victoria groped his ass as they ascended the stairs. "Should we do more dirty talk? Or should it be sweet and sentimental?"

"I'm going to fuck you silly, Victoria. That's not just a figure of speech. I'm going to lower your IQ with my dick." He pulled her into his room.

"Oh... my..." Victoria giggled uncontrollably.

"See, it's already started. You don't have any clever retorts." Theodore lifted her into the air, spun her, and tossed her onto the bed. He swung the door almost all the way closed, and they both undressed in a hurry.

"I guess we're going with sweet and sentimental then. Got it." Victoria carefully unbuttoned her bodice. "Teddy, will you sweetly maul my pussy and sentimentally use it like it's your property?"

"I do own it." Theodore jumped onto the bed.

"We are agreed then." Victoria laughed and embraced her boyfriend.

~~

More than an hour later, the teenagers were still going at it. Penelope stood in the hall, listening through the cracked door. It wasn't open wide enough for her to see, but the sounds were more than enough to drive her into one of her frenzied spells. She heard loud skin-on-skin slapping, her son's deep grunts, and Victoria's high-pitched squeals. She also heard their words. Wicked, wicked words.

"Ohhhh... Teddy... am I... nothing more... than a vessel to store... your... ugh... ugh... ugh... cum?" Victoria said.

"My... personal... sperm... bank." Theodore's words were punctuated by smacking skin. "But I only... make deposits."

"Yes... yes... cum bank... I'm a cum bank... ooohhhhhhhh... your cum bank," Victoria said.

Penelope had to restrain herself from reaching a hand under her skirts. She did not want the nineteen-year-olds catching her masturbating and eavesdropping. But she was so wound up. Her panties were soaked through. She hurried away from the door. She found herself in the kitchen. "Winifred? Winifred? Where are you?" Cora wagged her tail, but Penelope had no time for a walk.

"Yes, Penny?" Winifred quickly walked into the kitchen.

"I'm about to do something stupid. To avoid that... I need to release this pressure... that's building inside me. Releasing it worked earlier. But that was when Teddy and I... did stuff. I know I can't do that anymore. Felix will be so cross with me. And... it's just plain wrong for a mother to do that. Masturbation doesn't work. It's time I tried the sensorium." Penelope's words fell out of her in a rush. "What do I do?"

"I see." Winifred nodded. "Go directly to the sensorium, select one of the programs Felix left for you, and undress. One of my other bodies is already fetching your larger toy and some towels." She waved toward the basement stairs. "Run along, Penny. You're being sensible. Clearly, this is the correct course."

"Thank you. Thank you, Winnie! You really do love me." Penelope kissed the robot on her inflexible cheek.

"I do love you." Winifred nodded. "Now go."

Hearing that Winifred loved her nearly sent Penelope right over the edge. Her poor tummy fluttered with a million butterflies, and her legs trembled. She lifted her skirts and practically flew down the stairs. Outside the sensorium, she brought up a screen in front of her while removing her skirts with one hand. She saw the adult section and selected the first of her husband's scenarios. "Oh... gods... I need it so bad."

Buttons pinged around the basement as she tore her bodice. Poor Winifred would have to mend more of her clothes.

Winifred had said she loved her. Her son had said he loved her. She knew her husband loved her. All of those thoughts drove her wild. She ripped her bra in her haste, tossed it away, and stepped out of her saturated panties. She hopped on one foot pulling off her sock. To her consternation, her boob smacked her in the face. It didn't quite kill the mood, but it wasn't pleasant. She held her bosom as she hopped to get the other sock off and then opened the door.

"Your toy, Penny." Winifred walked up holding out the dildo in one hand and a stack of towels in the other.

"Thank you, Winnie." Penelope took the large phallus from her. It was so much bigger than Felix. Perhaps I should have asked for the smaller one. A good wife is faithful to her husband. Also, this one doesn't fit inside me. A good wife doesn't ruin her vagina. But Penelope took the toy from Winifred all the same. "I'm so excited I'm trembling. Look." Penelope removed her gloves and held out her hand. It was visibly jittering. "I hope this works."

"Me too. Good luck." Winifred peered into the sensorium and nodded approvingly. "Humans have such varied interests. Enjoy yourself."

"Thank you." Penelope took a deep breath and headed into the sensorium.

"Ohh... Felix... you're here. And you're younger." Penelope spun around the luxurious hotel suite. She was wearing one of those long formless dresses that were all the fashion two decades ago. She looked up at the ceiling and saw the stars slowly moving with the rotation of the hotel's spire.

"This is a recreation from a special night." Felix was wearing a casual, lightweight suit.

"Of course, I know that. It's the first night of our honeymoon on La Belle Île. There's the bouquet of zinnias I requested on the nightstand. I can see the Italian chocolates you had delivered to deep space just for me. I don't suppose I'd be able to taste those. But what does it matter? You've recreated the night perfectly." Penelope laughed. "How could I not remember our honeymoon? You were so hungry for me. I..." The smile vanished from her face. "I remember this so well, but I have... forgotten other things... Felix."

"The real Felix wanted me to remind you that I am just a copy created for your pleasure. I will not be able to engage you fully in conversation or discuss current events." The copy of Felix walked toward Penelope. Whatever the copy was lacking, the program had captured the adoration on his face when he beheld his wife. "You are correct that taste is one of the pleasures this place leaves wanting. But you'll find bliss here in other ways."

"Oh... I hope so." Penelope put a gloved hand to her husband's cheek. He wasn't a young man when they'd met, but he was so much younger than he was now. It was striking to look at him. "I'm so horny, Felix. Make-out with me!" It was the strangest make-out session Penelope had ever been a part of. My husband has no tongue! It was mostly her mashing her lips against his. After several minutes, she pushed him away. "If I told you to... add a little more tongue?"

"It's a limitation of the sensorium, darling. I cannot penetrate you in any way." Felix clasped his hands in apology. "Forgive me."

"Any way? Winifred, can you hear me?" Penelope looked at the stars above. "Can you tell the program that Felix would never apologize so quickly and completely? Also, please explain this no penetration thing fully."

Winifred's disembodied voice echoed into their suite at La Belle Île en Mer. She assured Penelope that Felix's program could be easily altered, and she would make the copy of her master less obsequious. She then explained to Penelope how the sensorium worked. After a long exposition, Winifred wrapped up, "... and that is why I fetched your toy for you."

"Okay... okay." Penelope nodded. "Remove our clothes, Winnie." Penelope's heart was pounding. She was looking forward to what the sensorium could do. Their clothing vanished. Her husband's penis was hard. His body was not quite so rotund as it was now but still wonderfully pudgy. More like her son's body really. "Okay, enough games. Felix, darling, I'd like you to lift me in the air, toss me on the bed, and devour my treasures. Do you understand?"

"Yes... my spring flower." Felix did as she asked. His tongue couldn't enter her, but it could work her clitoris. Which it did for a long time.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh." It was sensational. Almost like the real thing. Penelope gripped her husband's hair with both hands and let him take her to several orgasms. When he finally pulled off her, she was still shuddering with little aftershocks. "Oh... it almost feels like I'm really with you. Now... I must please you."

"If you must." Felix sat on the bed with his back to the cloth headboard.

Penelope climbed on top of him and guided his modest penis inside her. She bounced up and down, but it was difficult work without actually feeling the penis. A good wife makes her husband happy. "Is this good for you, darling?" She looked down at his face. She was quite sure the real Felix never made such silly facial expressions during sex. Or maybe he would if she really pleased him?

"It's wonderful. You're so tight and wet. You make me happy," Felix said.

"Well, at least you're saying the right things." Penelope continued to hump him. "Winnie? The lack of penetration is a problem. I feel nothing in my nethers except for bumping into him. And the joy of pleasing him is diminished because... it's not him."

"You may want to use the toy now," Winifred said.

Penelope dismounted the copy of her husband. She looked at the penis. "I think we need another alteration. This version of Felix is smaller than the real version."

"I can assure you -" Winifred started.

"Don't even try to argue." Penelope got off the bed and retrieved the dildo from near the door where she'd left it. She crawled back onto the bed, her knees getting wet from where her cum had covered the bedspread. I hope the sensorium has excellent cleaning facilities. She moved next to her husband and held the toy next to his erect penis. "Please alter the program to make his penis this big."

"Very well." Winifred did as instructed. The copy of Felix sat quietly on the bed as his cock expanded.

"Okay... better. Maybe... can you make the head more mushroom-shaped?" Penelope caressed the penis. She shivered as she felt the head grow. "Well, this is unexpected fun." She removed her hands and looked at it. "That's good. It looks much more frightening." She put her hands back and stroked it. "Yes... that's more like it. This is... exhilarating."

"Noted," Winifred said.

"Felix, I'm going to please you with my mouth. Would you like that?" Penelope was getting more and more worked up. Even though he was just a copy of her husband, she desperately longed to make him happy.

"I was hoping you would do this on our honeymoon." Felix's program included the knowledge that she hadn't given him oral sex until that night.

"Yes... right..." Penelope wanted to stroke him and stare at his spine-chilling monster for hours, but duty called. "It's... beautiful." She lowered her head and slipped him past her lips. To her surprise, she kept sliding and sliding until her nose hit his pubic hair. Of course, penetration didn't exist. There was no resistance. She bobbed her head and worked him with passion and gusto. She slid the toy between her legs, entering herself with it, but not far enough to cause her pain. The girth of it alone was enough to give her pleasure. "Mmmmppphhhhhh." She worked herself to several orgasms. By the time her husband had his trembling orgasm, Penelope's neck and jaw were exhausted. He might not penetrate, but holding her mouth wide open around it was certainly a task. She flopped onto her side next to her husband and stroked his chest. "Did you... like that? I didn't actually get any sperm."

"You are magnificent, darling," Felix said.

"Good... that's good." Penelope sighed. "I'll be coming back here. It's not perfect. But... it beats the alternatives." I feel like a good wife here. I can work with this.

~~

The next morning, Victoria stood in the front hall with Penelope. "Well, I'm so happy that I got to be here for Cora's rescue." She put down her suitcase and curtsied to Penelope.

"It was delightful to meet the woman Teddy loves." Penelope returned the curtsy. "A mother probably shouldn't say such things, but you remind me of myself a little."

"I was thinking the same thing." Victoria closed the distance between them and hugged Penelope tightly. "Whatever happens, take good care of him. He's a wonderful man," she whispered in Penelope's ear.

Penelope was so overcome by the loving gesture that she didn't think to ask what Victoria thought might happen. Instead, Penelope's tummy flipped, her palms perspired, and her vagina thrummed.

Theodore and Winifred walked down the hall.

"We brought a snack for the ride home. Freddie insisted." Theodore stopped next to the hugging women.

Victoria gave Penelope one last squeeze and let her go. She took the bag from Theodore and looked inside. "Peanut butter sandwiches! My favorite." She grinned ear to ear and kissed Theodore on the cheek.

"I told you she would like them," Winifred said.

"Yes, Freddie, you know everything." Theodore winked at the robot and lifted his girlfriend into his arms. Her feet were off the floor and her bodice-covered boobs pressed into his chin. "I never want to let you go."

"But you must. I have a train to catch."

After several more minutes, Victoria finished saying her goodbyes and left.

"What a wonderful woman you've found." Penelope was still worked up from the hug. She decided it was time to use the sensorium again. "It was a splendid visit, don't you think, Teddy?" She walked down the hall toward the kitchen, but turned to look at her son when he didn't respond. She saw tears in his eyes. "Are you okay, Teddy? Are you crying?"

"Shut the fuck up, Mom!" Theodore clenched his fists and waited for a response. The everchanging frames hanging on the walls around him shifted.

"Now, Teddy, she was only asking after your well-being." Winifred's robot wasn't good at frowning. She tried anyway.

"Stay out of this, Freddie." Theodore pointed a finger at her.

"You're sad your girlfriend had to leave. That's understandable. But you can't take that out on me." Penelope straightened her spine. A good mother is firm.

"I can do whatever I want. Just try to reason with me, bitch." Theodore stalked past her and went to the stairs. He stopped at the bottom and called back, "Well, shouldn't you try and calm me down, Mom?" His voice dripped with sarcasm.

Winifred watched them closely but stayed out of it.

"I... I..." Penelope's inclination was to rip her bodice to shreds and stuff her nipple in his mouth. It would be so rewarding to soothe him. But that's wrong. A good mother picks her fights. "I... need to let off some steam in the basement. We can talk once you've calmed down."

Theodore hit the wall with the heel of his hand. It made a loud, jarring thump. "You're not coming up? What the fuck is the matter with you?"

"I'm not sure." Penelope's heart raced, and her bosom heaved with rapid breaths. "I'm not sure what's wrong with me, Teddy. But I'm getting a handle on it. I'm sorry... I can't help you. But remember what you said about your father. I... I..." Penelope didn't trust herself to stay there a moment longer. She lifted her skirts and fled quickly toward the basement. Her toy wasn't there, but she could make do with oral sex. That would be enough to take the pressure off her boiling mind.

"Bitch!" Theodore called after her.

Penelope kept running. She didn't hesitate until she was in the sensorium, naked, with her husband's face between her legs.

~~

"I have good news." Winifred sat down to an empty place setting at supper. She gave her mechanical smile to her family. Theodore pushed his food around his plate, and Penelope devoured her meal. It seemed her mistress had worked up quite an appetite that day, walking the dog and spending time in the sensorium.

"Mmmm?" Penelope finished chewing her food. "We could use some good news. Couldn't we, Teddy?" She smiled at her son. He didn't look at her. He was missing his girlfriend. Penelope understood. She, herself, missed her husband fiercely. Although the copy of him had done his best to give her company. "Some good news is in order. Don't you think, Teddy?"

"Do I get to duel Reginald again? I'd like to stab something." Theodore skewered a roast potato with his knife.

Penelope, raising her glass to her lips, shivered suddenly, causing her to spill some wine. A red blotch spread on the white linen. She gave Winifred an apologetic look, and then glanced at her son with bright, eager eyes. I would very much like to see you skewer that villain.

"That is the topic I had in mind." Winifred nodded. "Your father and I have been in contact. And he has messaged with Cassius Gelling."

"Another duel!" Theodore sat up straighter. He noticed his mother do the same.

"Felix offered a duel to first surrender since first blood didn't resolve the problem." Winifred sliced the air like she was fighting with a sword. "But Mr. Gelling declined. He offered 'retaliation in kind' instead. Your father accepted."

"What the fuck?" Theodore dropped his fork and knife with a clatter on his plate.

"The Gellings will graffiti their dog?" Penelope cut a small piece of steak and sneaked it to Cora under the table. The dog nimbly took it from her gloved fingers. "Well, I feel for their poor dog. But I suppose it's justice."

"Yes, they will write the same word on their dog and will not remove it until it grows out. Reginald will be required to walk the dog around our neighborhood once a day for a month." Winifred waved a finger at Penelope. "And please don't feed Cora under the table. She'll come to expect it."

"Sorry, Winnie." Penelope felt her cheeks grow hot at having been caught. She didn't know why she would try to slip anything past Winifred.

"This sucks." Theodore slumped down in his chair. "Dad should have asked me about this. Reginald needs to be taught a lesson."

"And that is what your father has done." Winifred nodded. That had gone better than expected.

"This... fucking... sucks." Theodore stared at his mom. "Are you going to do something about it?"

"Your father has already made a deal with the Gellings. What would you have me do?" Penelope shrugged. She could see the anger building in her son. She tried to keep her breathing even.

"Fuck it." Theodore pushed his chair away from the table. "You're a bitch, Mom, for not standing up for me. You never have." His voice grew louder. "I'm... I'm going to my room." He paused and waited for her to come along so that they could fight. Or, at least, he could yell at her. She didn't move. He stamped his foot. "I... want to have... a private conversation with you. Get up to my room!"

Penelope stood. "I'm sorry you're cross with me. There's nothing I can do with this situation. We can talk more once you've calmed down." She turned toward the basement stairs and walked in a hurry. "Thank you for supper, Winnie. It was wonderful. I'll be in the basement for a few hours."

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,175 Followers
12