A Mother Returned Pt. 11

Story Info
A Good Wife Persists in Her Endeavors.
4.6k words
4.64
6.4k
13

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,190 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"It looks less frightening encased in rubber." Penelope finished rolling the condom onto her son's penis and scooted back on the bed to look at it. "My stomach is flipping over and over. I want nothing more than to be close to you and ... here we are." She tentatively reached out and grabbed his shaft with her hand. She pumped him a few times. "Do you need anything else from me before we try?"

"No, just get the fuck on already. Stop being such a fucking prig!" Theodore's voice reverberated around the room.

Penelope put her bare hand to her mouth in shock. With wide eyes, she looked at his smiling face. "Oh! You're joking." She barked out a nervous laugh. "I thought you were serious." She playfully swatted at his shoulder, careful not to aggravate any of his injuries. "My mind is clouded and my body ... is thrumming. You're naughty for teasing me like that." She returned the grin, gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and straddled him. His penis was tall enough to make the task of putting the tip inside awkward. "I'm going to be on top so that it doesn't go too deep by mistake."

"Sure, Mom. Just the tip. I remember." Theodore felt like he was about to bat in the bottom of the ninth with a runner on and his team down by one. Nerves buzzed, but that same strange sense of calm that came over him when he was at the plate descended on him now. She had tried to talk her way out of this by saying it wouldn't fit, but she was doing it anyway. She was passing the test with flying colors.

"I ... um ... I'm not sure how to ..." She lifted her hips and grasped his member, holding it steady. "I think I have to be on my feet for this." Penelope put the soles of her feet on the mattress and squatted, still holding the penis under her. She tried to look between her dangling, wobbling breasts to see what she was doing. It was an occluded view. She gave up and raised her eyes to her son's handsome face. She smiled when she saw joy and anticipation there. "My heart swells that you defended me so gallantly today. I love you, Teddy. You deserve this." With that, she lowered her hips. "Oh ... gosh ... it's even larger than my toy." Grimacing, she pushed the wide, mushroomed head past her netherlips. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhh ... this is ... uuugghhh ... difficult."

"You okay, Mom?" Theodore had a view of her stretching pussy, her shaking tits, and her beautiful hands. He chose to focus on her twisted face. One of her eyes opened wide, the other squinted with a fluttering lid. Her teeth were clenched and bared. She was always pretty, but never more beautiful than she was straining to take his cock.

"How ... how ... does Victoria do this?" Penelope felt some pleasure, but pain ruled the moment. She had clearly seen how much Victoria had enjoyed this. Was this something only a young woman could do?

"Don't talk about her, Mom." Theodore pressed his lips together. Some anger surged in him, but it was outmatched by the pleasure of her dedication and tight pussy.

"Sorry!" Penelope composed her face, only wincing slightly. "I'm ... so sorry. I shouldn't ... uuuuggghhh ... have done that. I make mistakes ... lambkin. I'm sorry ... for my mistakes. I'll ... I'll ..." She knew what to do. She lowered herself onto the massive penis, pushing past the wide head. "I'll make it up to ... you. I'll ... ooohhhhhhhhh ... gosh ... it's deep." She continued to lower herself. Her legs strained in the squatting position, her muscles starting to burn. But she dared not deviate from the course. "There ... there ... it must be all the way ... in."

"Not yet ... but you don't have to go any farther." He watched her face. It was glitching out again.

"I do ... I do ... for you. For all the ways ... I've failed as a mother. I will ... make it up to you. I ... uuuuugghhhh ... promise. I just ..." Penelope gritted her teeth and continued to impale herself on that tower. A good mother commits to her son. A good wife perseveres. A good mother ... lowers ... her vagina ... to make him happy.

"That ... feels good ... Mom." Theodore tried to look everywhere at once. Eventually, he settled on his cock stretching her. They were just about to fully bury the condom.

"Oh ... that's good to hear ... lambkin." Penelope's smile was lopsided and strained. "I'm really trying ... I'm trying my best ... to be close to you ... I ... ooooohhhhhh ... what's that?"

"What's what?" Theodore gripped the sheets, his gaze moving back to her twisted face.

"Something in my ... belly ... it ... doesn't hurt ... it ... ooohhhhhh ... gosh ... Teddy. I think something ... magical is happening. I think ... I ... I ... nnnnnppppphhhhhh." Penelope's eyes rolled back, she bit her bottom lip, and her body convulsed. Without meaning to, she fell out of her squat, her knees touching down on the mattress on either side of him. This forced his penis the rest of the way in. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii."

His mother was cumming. They hadn't even started humping yet, and she was going off like a rocket. He watched her gorgeous bare hands claw the air in some sort of ecstatic gesture. Victoria loved sex, but she'd never been this ready to go. His mother was as hot as they came. He wondered how his father kept up with her.

"Gggggaaahhhhhh ... ssnnooocckkkk." Penelope was aware that she'd just made some sort of odd snorting nose. It was indecent and uncouth, and she didn't care. Her orgasm ebbed and her vision focused. Her son was grinning up at her. "I ... um ... didn't know that would happen. Is it ... all the way in?"

Theodore nodded.

"I ... thought it wouldn't fit." Penelope shook her head in disbelief.

"You can make mistakes, Mom." He had to admit, this was better than fighting with her.

She gave him a strained grin. "Yes, and I'm making up for them ... uuugghhh ... right now." She followed his gaze. "I see you ... looking at my breasts. You can touch them ... if you want."

"You're smiling ... but you're also grimacing. Does it hurt?" Theodore cupped her breasts and hefted them. They were perfectly heavy and full. What were these like when they were full of milk? They must have been even bigger. He wished he could remember.

"I'm ..." Penelope rolled her eyes in a playful way, trying to get her brain to form the right words. "I'm stuffed ... and it hurts ... like someone shoved something massive up there ... which we did. But also ... it feels warm and there's pleasure deep in my belly. I didn't know it would ... uugghh ... feel this way. I'm going to try and move my hips. Your hands on my breasts ... feel wonderful. I feel like you want me ... lambkin. Like ... we're connected again."

"Lock and key, Mom." Theodore watched the way her tits bulged around his fingers. He supposed most sons thought their mothers were pretty. But his was truly remarkable. "I almost feel like we're stuck together."

"Let's see if we ... can grease the wheels ... of this sticking machine." Experimentally, Penelope rocked her hips. Pain waxed and pleasure waned, but she didn't stop. A good wife persists in her endeavors. She wasn't anywhere near ready to try and bounce on him, so she undulated her hips, drawing his penis out and pushing it in by only an inch. "You're ... dredging me ... oooohhhhhhh ... Teddy ... how did you get so big?"

Theodore was happy to hear all the talk about the size of his dick. But he wondered if perhaps it was a curse instead of a blessing. Maybe Victoria was an exception that she could take it so easily? Maybe he wouldn't find anyone else that could? That sent his mind spiraling toward a dark place.

Penelope watched her son's face. She knew he was thinking about his ex-girlfriend. A good mother has sharp intuition about her son. The last thing in the world she wanted was to give him this painful sacrifice only to have him become unhappy. "Mommy ... uuugghhh ... will take care of you ... Teddy." She leaned forward, dangling her breasts in his face. "Nipple in your mouth ... I know that's what you need. Now ... let me make you ... feel good." Without hesitation she bounced on his penis. Her hips automatically went up as high as they did with Felix and fell back down. The wet, sloppy sounds of their nethers slapping together filled the room.

"Mmmmppphhhh," Theodore said around the nipple. His mother was certainly willing. They had gone from only the tip to humping with an acceleration he hadn't anticipated. He loved her fat nipples, but he wanted to see her face. He pushed on her shoulders until she sat upright again. Her neck was corded with strain, her chin stretched forward, and her mouth was tight with a grimace. It was obvious she shouldn't continue. "Mom ... I can see it's hurting. We can stop now." All this effort was wasted on him anyway. The condom wouldn't let him feel the intricacies of her tight pussy. She had hinted before that she would give him a titjob. He thought now was probably the time to take her up on that offer. "It's okay. We ... put the tip in ... like I asked. We can ... use your boobs now ... instead."

"I'm ... going to make you ... happy ... Teddy. I'm ... making you ... happy. No ... stopping ... until ... you're happy." Penelope realized she could lift her hips higher than she was used to without dislodging him. She experimented, going higher and higher. "Happy ... Teddy ... Happy ... Teddy ... Happy ... ugh ... ugh ... ugh ... Teddy," she chanted.

"Mom ... we can ... stop." Theodore tried to wrap his head around it. She was hurting herself because she wanted him to be happy. This was not the egocentric, self-interested mother he'd thought he had. "Mom?"

"No ... stop ... no ... stop ... no ... oooopps." Penelope stopped her hips when he slipped out of her. She reached her hand under her and slipped him back inside. She had finally found how high she could bounce on him. It felt like she might hit the ceiling. He was so different from this father. "Do you ... like this?" She panted for a moment, and then resumed her painful bouncing. Tears darkened by mascara streamed down her cheeks, but she didn't stop.

"Yes ... Mom ... but ..." Even with the condom, it was starting to feel fantastic. Having her magnificent, sweaty boobs flopping inches from his face added a ton to his pleasure. He prayed that he'd always remember exactly what they looked like as they wobbled and hung in the air at the apex of each bounce.

"Just ... be ... happy ... Teddy ... ugh ... ugh ... ugh ... be happy ... be happy ... uuuggghhh." She felt like he was turning her inside out, she hoped she wasn't permanently stretching her vagina. But on the plus side, when she slammed down onto his lap, and he was fully embedded, he did hit that magical spot in her belly. She tried to focus on that and not the pain. "Happy ... Teddy ... happy ... Teddy ... happy." She humped him frantically trying to get him to finish. She looked over at the clock. It had been ten minutes, and he wasn't done. She persevered, bouncing and bouncing. A short time later, something gave way inside her. She had no idea what it was, but the pain quickly ebbed and ecstasy was ascendant. "Happy ... Teddy ... Happy ... Penny ... Happy ... uughh ... uuugghhh ... uuuuuggghhhh ... Penny!"

It was clear to Theodore that his mother had turned some sort of corner. She was still grimacing, but her neck and jaw weren't so tight. He would have laughed at how subtle the change was from pain to pleasure, but it was too enthralling to chuckle. Or to do anything but grip the sheets. Her movements were now more fluid on him, she had lost the mechanical motion of her early bouncing. Her hands were clawing at the air again, and her eyes were rolling backward. He watched his mother scream out her climax on top of him, her wild bouncing ended as she pressed their hips together and she convulsed.

"Uuuuuggghhhhhhhhhh ... sssnnnoooocckkkk." Penelope's body shuddered through something so intense it made every orgasm she'd had in the sensorium look pathetic by comparison. Her son's penis was a lightning rod, conducting shock after shock of pleasure through her.

"Whoa ... Mom." He'd never seen Victoria cum like that. His mother looked crazed going through the climax and vacant after. She pressed her fingers into the flesh of his chest and panted, staring into nothing. Sweat dripped off her breasts in little droplets, landing on his round stomach. "Are you okay?" He saw brightness return to her green eyes, and she looked down at him with dawning comprehension.

"Am I ... okay? I just had ... the most wild ... authentic ... primal ... experience of my life, Teddy. And you ... gave it to me." She giggled. "Am I okay? You're ... special." She started undulating her hips again. "We're ... special. Your thing ... doesn't hurt anymore." She winced. "Well ... maybe only a little. I feel ... so alive ... right now. Like ... I could jump over ... a tall building ... or brawl with those ... ruffians the way you did." She laughed some more, her voice clear as a bell, echoing around the room. His penis hit that magical spot deep inside her, and her laughter died away. "Uuuugghhhhh ... how ... are you? Are you happy? Do ... you love me?"

"I love ... ugh ... ugh ... love you, Mom." She was bouncing on him again with punishing strokes. She drove herself into him so hard that his butt lifted off the mattress right about the time her tits defied gravity. "You're ... strange ... and ... unexpected ... and perfect. I ... uugghhhh ... love you."

"Ohhhhhh ... Teddy ... I love you ... tooooooooo!" Penelope didn't know where her stamina was coming from. She supposed it was a mother's love that kept her hips going and going. She humped him for another ten minutes, giving herself two more monstrous orgasms. Eventually, she guessed from his tightening expression that he was going to climax. She dug her fingernails into his chest and wailed. "Yessssss ... Teddy ... finish for meeeeeeee. We can be ... ah ... ah ... happy ... together. Finish ... finish ... finish!"

"Mommm ... Mommmm ... Mooommmmmmmmm." Theodore arched his back off the bed.

"Yesss ... finish ... finish ..." Penelope watched him with such intensity, she could see every muscle twitch in his face.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Theodore let loose inside the condom inside his mother. Supernovae exploded before his eyes. The room seemed to expand into infinity. Time and space no longer existed. There was just his cock and his mother's pussy. When the universe returned to its normal functions, he found his mother kissing him all over his face.

"I love you ... I love you ... I love you ..." Penelope said between kisses.

Not long ago, he would have cringed at those words, and bolted at that kind of intimate contact. Now, he melted into the mattress, feeling her pussy repeatedly contract on his cock, and her boobs press against his chest. The gods had given him a precious gift, and he'd almost missed it. If Victoria hadn't dumped him, he surely would have. That put the breakup in a whole new light. "Um ... we should get the condom off."

"Yes ... yes ... of course." Penelope winced as she lifted her hips, dislodging his penis with a loud, wet slurp. She sat next to his hip and looked at it. "My goodness, I made a mess, didn't I? And look how much you made!" She squeezed the bulb of sperm inside the rubber at the very top. "Thank goodness we used protection. Nature really wants you to have babies." Penelope giggled. When he was silent, she glanced at his face with trepidation. Is he angry with me? She sighed with relief when she saw that his forehead was smooth and calm. He looked dazed, probably still coming down from his high. She could understand that readily enough. "I'll take it off for you." Daintily, she removed the condom and stood. She was aware that his eyes followed her shaking body as she raced to the door. She went to the bathroom, threw the prophylactic away, and returned to his room. Wearing only her socks, she stood in the center of the room and put her hands on her hips. "Say something, please. I'm worried you're unhappy with me."

"I'm ... a bit lost, Mom. I don't know what to think or say." He stared at her pretty face. She had worn makeup to the Triumph, and she must have cried at some point. Her mascara ran down her cheeks. He hadn't noticed until now. He wondered if her tears had been shed because of the fight, or because she'd pushed herself through that painful sex. Either way, those black streaks down her brown cheeks softened his heart some more. "You're too beautiful. I think part of why I didn't trust you is that you look so regal and ... perfect."

"You used the past tense, so ... you trust me now?" Penelope let the joy of hope mix with the warmth of her post-orgasmic bliss. She moved over to the bed and sat with her feet on the floor, her hands clasped in her lap. She watched her son's eyes dance between her bare hands and boobs.

"I don't know." Theodore shook his head. His cock refused to deflate. He suspected it wouldn't slumber until she dressed. "I'm worried about what I'll find when I track you down. I'm worried about you leaving. I ... um ... love who you are now. But what if you did something horrible?" Did I just say those words? She's some sort of sorceress, drawing out my inner thoughts.

"I don't know what I did either. But I must have had my reasons, Teddy. I love you and your father more than anything. I would never hurt either of you." Penelope walked her fingers toward his upright penis.

"But you're hurting Dad right now. We both are." Theodore frowned.

"I'm only doing that because I love you so much." Penelope grasped his cock and pumped it gently. "Gosh ... you have a beautiful penis, Teddy. Thank you so much for sharing it with me."

"You're ... welcome," he mumbled. He lost his train of thought as she put a second hand on his dick and pumped with one on top of the other. He looked at her wedding ring. They shouldn't do this to his father. But ... maybe there was a way to make it all work. Maybe ... but he couldn't think of it right now. "Just keep ... doing that. We can deal with ... uughhh ... everything else ... later."

"Yes, of course. I'll finish you again. You deserve it, Teddy." Penelope's stomach flipped, her vagina thrummed, and her palms were slick with cum as she worked his member. It took almost fifteen minutes before he exploded, but she didn't tire. Her thin arms worked hard and were rewarded by a fountain of sperm dropping onto them and the sheets below. When his orgasm was done, she leaned forward and cleaned the wide head of his penis with her tongue. A good mother enjoys her son's salty stuff. And she did.

"Okay ... okay." He grabbed her hair and pulled her off his dick. "It's sensitive."

"Sorry." She smiled, savoring the flavor and the moment. "I'm going to go get cleaned up." She studied the stain spreading under her son. "Can you roll to the side a minute?" He did as she asked. She was momentarily distracted by his strong, youthful ass. She wanted to bite one of the cheeks, but resisted. She instead focused on the puddle he had been laying in. She was going to have to replenish her electrolytes. It looked like she'd gushed out a river during sex. "I ... didn't know I was capable of such a deluge. I hope I haven't ruined your mattress."

"It'll be fine, Mom." Theodore moved to the side and looked at the puddle. He stared with wide eyes. It was ... more than he'd expected. "Winifred can get it cleaned."

"Winifred!" Penelope stood and collected her clothing from the floor. "Let's clean ourselves and then meet back up before we go downstairs. I feel like we should face her together. Strength in numbers. Do you agree?"

"Agreed." He watched his mother nod and walk to the door, carrying her clothes in her arms. Her ass rolled perfectly as she moved. She opened the door and a second later she was gone. Theodore shook his head. It seemed the laws of the universe had shifted under him. One thing at a time. Get cleaned up and deal with Winifred. He would deal with everything else later.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,190 Followers
12