A Mother Returned Pt. 12

Story Info
Penny and Teddy look into her disappearance.
4.4k words
4.27
3.1k
7

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,179 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"I'm proud of him for standing up to that Gelling kid. He's finally becoming a man." Felix had said these words about six minutes ago somewhere in outer space. His message was only now arriving to Penelope's screen in her bedroom. He continued, "I talked with Mr. Gelling again. The dog walking punishment will continue for another month, and he promises to rein in his son. If you so much as see Reginald Gelling, let me know, and I will take care of it. Now, tell me. How are you getting along with Teddy? Is he behaving himself?"

Penelope could see him pause the screen. She knew he was talking to Theodore at the same time, using the delay to send alternating messages. Her husband was nothing if not efficient. Her stomach fluttered. Her husband was such a robust, handsome man. She stared at his image on the screen. Her love for him ran deep into her core. A good wife doesn't lie to her husband. A good wife will find a way to reconcile her commitments as a mother and wife. She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. She hit the record button on the floating screen.

"Teddy and I are getting along much better. He is... um... stepping up as the man of the house in your absence." Penelope's throat felt dry. She wished she had a glass of water. "I believe he thinks he won the fight with those wretched ruffians, so please don't tell him that they were too many for him. He was gallant defending my honor. I... um... want to reward him. What do you think would be an appropriate prize for our son's courageous fisticuffs?" The words spilled out of her in a rush. No lies there. But some glaring omissions. She hit the send button.

A good wife shares with her husband. But Penelope couldn't share. This was not a private line. It wasn't her fault. It's not my fault. It's not my fault. I will find a way to tell him what happened without hurting him. I have time.

Down a floor in Theodore's room, Felix was talking on screen. "... and I hope you'll remember that your mother is vulnerable after her disappearance. Treat her delicately. Don't push her, Teddy. I know you haven't forgiven her, but find some compassion. She loves you dearly and would do anything for you." Felix pushed send and paused his screen.

"Oh, boy." Theodore shook his head, his finger hovering near the record button. He wasn't sure what to say. I smashed Mom, Dad. And I think I'm better at sex than you. She went fucking crazy. No, that wouldn't do. I'm going to try not to let her jump me again, but no promises, Dad. Nope. Even if Theodore had been a sadist, he wouldn't hurt his father like that. He pressed the record button.

"I'm taking care of Mom. Don't worry." Theodore looked at the static image of his father, a man he respected more than any other. A man who was there for him when his mother left. What do you say to a man like that in this situation? "I think... I see why you fell in love with her. I feel... lucky to have her as my mother. I still have trust issues with her though. We're working through those. Hopefully, we'll be in a good place by the time you return. I... um... everything is good here. You can take your time with work." He hit the send button, shutting off the recording.

Theodore blew out a long breath. "That was fucking weird."

~~

"I thought there would be more?" Penelope sat in the study at her husband's desk. Her son sat to her right, they were both studying the printouts of her medical records spread out before them.

"You showed up at the front desk, admitting yourself with amnesia and delirium. Facial recognition identified you. DNA confirmed it." Theodore reviewed a screen hovering to his right that displayed his notes. "Dad is your emergency contact, so the hospital called him twenty-two minutes after your arrival. The hospital AI gave us the camera footage of your arrival. It looks... like you were disoriented but not injured. Doctors' notes confirm no injuries. In fact, you're in perfect health other than the memory loss." He glanced at his mother, whose face was only about a foot away. She was biting her lower lip and staring at his mouth. "What? Do I have something in my teeth?"

"Oh... it's nothing. I just like the way your lips move when you talk with authority." Penelope's stomach turned somersaults, her palms perspired, and her vagina thrummed. Why had she made such a handsome man? This would be easier if he was harder on the eyes. She forced her gaze up to meet his. "Winifred says that there's something glitchy about the camera footage. She can't confirm one hundred percent authenticity. But why would someone doctor the footage?"

"Maybe someone brought you in and didn't want to be seen?" Theodore was trying to ignore her comment about his lips.

"That seems like a clue." Penelope's heart beat faster. "These gloves are so confining while we work. Do you mind... if I remove them?" She slowly pulled them off without waiting for an answer.

"Um... you shouldn't... I mean... I'm nineteen... I shouldn't see your hands and... there it is." His cock roared to life under the desk as her left hand came into view. He stared at her wedding ring. Had that hand really been on his dick the day before? It seemed so improbable. But it had happened. "Yes... um... well, now that you're comfortable..." He looked away from her bare hands as they shuffled papers, his eyes roving back to his notes in the opposite direction. "I think we should talk to the staff from that day. Or any other witnesses. Maybe see if someone brought you in. Someone with the pull to make the hospital make them disappear. It's not much, but it's..." He looked toward her out of the corner of his eye. She was playfully walking two naked fingers across the desk toward him. "... something."

"Here comes the spider." Penelope giggled. "Do you remember playing the spider game with me when you were little, lambkin?" Her fingers stopped near him on the desk and did a little jig on the polished wood.

"No." Theodore shook his head, marveling at her delicate, feminine fingers. They moved with such alacrity. "I don't remember." His dick strained painfully against his pants.

"It was a different game then." She hopped her fingers from the table to his arm, and slowly crawled her way up his shirt sleeve. "My hands are yours, Teddy." A fleeting frown passed over her dark lips. "Or... I should say... they're yours and your father's. I um..." Her hand stopped climbing just below his shoulder. "I... I'm confused."

"It's okay, Mom. I can see you're trying." Theodore thought of himself as a brave person. He dueled without a care for his own safety. He brawled one against four. But he had to steel himself for what came next. "I can see that you're trying. I... may have been... too hard on you before." He plucked her hand off his arm with his and brought it to his lips. He kissed each knuckle. Her skin was soft, supple, and warm. "I don't know what happened to you to make you leave, but..." No, I can't tell her it was understandable. I don't want to lie, and we still don't know what happened. He decided to distract her from his dangling thought the best way he knew how. "I love you, Mom." That was the truth. And he could see her face light up at those words. He kissed the back of her hand. "You have a beautiful smile." He took her index finger and slipped it into his mouth, roughly sucking on it.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh... Teddy. Thank you... thank you..." Her moment of discomfort was forgotten. With the hand not in her son's mouth, she caressed his thigh. "I know you're worried I did something horrible. So, it means the world to me that you're giving me the benefit of the doubt. I've always tried to be a good mother to you. And a good mother doesn't leave her family. A good mother makes her son happy. I know I can make you happy, lambkin." Penelope squeezed his frightening penis through his trousers. She shivered. "You're really... enjoying my finger. You're being... so rough with it."

Theodore paused the sucking and nipping of her finger.

"No... I like it. It makes me feel like you want me." She unbuttoned his trousers and unzipped them. "Yeessss... you can bite me... but be gentle... ooohhhhhh... that feels good." She fished his penis out of his underwear and caressed his engorged thing, her hand taking in the contours of his wide, domed head and the shaft with its wonderfully terrible protruding veins. "Ooohhhhhh... I love you... I love you... I love you." Her hand pumped him steadily. She withdrew her other hand from his mouth and kissed him deeply.

Theodore didn't wait to return her kiss this time. His tongue met hers with force. He reached for her tits with both hands and kneaded them through her bodice and bra. He tried not to compare them to Victoria's bosom, but the thought hit him anyway. His mother's were larger, heavier, and hung lower. Both women had transcendent bodies. But these were his mother's breasts. His mother who had ignored him at times, clashed with him at times, and left him. She had returned, and she was now giving him everything she had. Even her tits and pussy. The gravity of the situation, the wonder of her bounteous offerings, increased his desire. "Mmmppphhhh." He moaned into her mouth and tore at her bodice. He heard it rip and didn't care. She'd ruined enough of his clothes recently. He was getting even.

Penelope found herself in a whirlwind. They had been talking their way calmly through her hospital records. That had somehow led to making out with her son as he tore her clothes off her. When her chair got in the way, they stood, and continued kissing and undressing. She didn't stop pumping him with her hand, awkwardly loosening his tie with the other, while he removed her bra. Their clothes slowly accumulated on the floor of her husband's study. Eventually, she broke the kiss, let go of his penis, and stepped back, wearing only her socks and soaked panties. "I love this body so much!" She squeezed his belly with never-ending affection. "It's like you were made for me. Which means... I made you for me. That's an odd thought."

"I like your body, too." It sounded lame even to his own ears. And it was the understatement of the century. He stared at her black nipples.

"Oh, you do, do you?" Penelope giggled. "I can tell by the way you stare, you know." She hefted her left breast, bouncing it in her hands for him. "Your father loves when I do this. Let's see what you think." She lifted her nipple into her mouth and sucked longingly. She shivered as tendrils of pleasure raced through her. She looked up to see him with his mouth agape and his eyes wide. She removed her nipple from her mouth. "You do like it. What if we both suckled on them at the same time?" She enveloped her nipple with her lips again and moved her chest in a way that was clearly offering the other breast to him. A good mother shares with her son.

"Shit... Mom!" Theodore grabbed her breast, leaned forward, and sucked on the proffered nipple. Together, mother and son worked her tits with lips, teeth, and tongue. Theodore was completely smitten. His mother was a dynamo. She's thought of sexual perversions that Victoria and I hadn't conceived of. And we're horny teenagers. The room filled with their muffled moaning. The spell was broken when Winifred opened the door and entered the room.

"Okay, I think that's enough from both of you." Winifred carried a tray with glasses gently clinking with ice. "I brought you frigid water to cool you both down."

Mother and son parted their lips from Penelope's breasts and took a step back from each other. Theodore covered his rigid cock with his hands in a display of modesty. But his mother didn't cover herself at all. She stood with a hand on her hip, her nipples and areolae glistening.

"Winnie! This is why I didn't promise you that we would stop." Penelope wagged a finger at her friend. "Can't you see that this is good for us? I'm finally making him happy."

"We're losing perspective here. If you stop now, I'm sure Felix will -" Winifred was trying her best in an impossible situation.

"I forbid you from interfering." Penelope pointed at the open door.

"Teddy, I understand you're hurt over Victoria. And all young men have their... urges. But you've always had a good mind for puzzles. I'm sure you'll see that -" Winifred was interrupted again.

"Not now, Freddie." Theodore shook his head. Slowly, he uncovered his dick. He didn't want to be the only prude in the room. "Mom and I are just... figuring this out. We won't do this forever. It's just... for now. I haven't forgotten Dad, and we'll deal with that... later. We'll stop... later. But for now, I think Cora needs a walk." He pointed to the door, too. Mother and son stood side by side, fingers pointed past Winifred.

"Very well." Still holding the tray, Winifred turned, left the room, and closed the door behind her.

Penelope and Theodore dropped their arms and looked at each other. There was silence for several long, drawn-out moments.

"Condoms?" Theodore raised his eyebrows hopefully.

"I'm still sore from yesterday. You did a number on my nethers, Teddy." Penelope frowned apologetically. She swept papers off her husband's desk and patted the polished wood. "Sit here. I didn't have a chance to take care of you with my mouth and breasts yesterday. Would you like that?" She laughed when she saw his expression. "You do like that idea! I knew you would."

"Okay... Mom..." Theodore sat on his father's desk, his legs dangling off the edge. He watched with wide-eyed amazement as his mother hefted her tits, bent down, and enveloped his cock with them.

"My goodness... would you look at that?" Penelope pressed her boobs together and bounced them on his thing. The wide head disappeared into her cleavage, aggressively surged back into the open, and vanished again. The way her flesh pressed and bulged around the massive organ sent shivers down her spine. When her son was angry, it warped her mind in no small way. Although he wasn't currently angry with her, his penis looked like it was filled with rage. It made her dizzy. "Ohhh... my... look at it, Teddy. Look at the way it parts my breasts. Just... mmmppphhh." She popped her mouth onto it as it appeared and released when her breasts covered it again. She kept doing that, but it wasn't easy. She had to move quickly, and her aim wasn't always on. His penis head hit her lips or cheeks on several misses. It even hit her nose once, making her giggle.

"You... love my cock... Mom." It was true. There could be no denying it. She behaved like she'd just been delivered her favorite toy on Saturnalia morning.

"It's a bit... scary... Teddy. But I do... I... mmmppphh... do... but not on its... mmmpphhh... own. I love it... because... mmmppphhh... it's part of you." Penelope spoke between mouthfuls of penis. She steadily bounced her breasts on him, springing them off his hips, going up in the air, turning their momentum, and plunging them down to his hips again. "I can taste... your salty... mmmpphh... pre-stuff... lambkin. I've never known... mmppphhh... a penis... to make so much. You're big thing... mmpphhhh... knows that... it needs... oops..." She missed her mouth that time, his glans glancing off her cheek. "... it knows it needs... mmppphhh... to help lubricate a woman... if it will... mmmpphhh... fit."

"Shit... Mom... that's hot." Theodore watched the adoration on her face and listened to the playful reverence of her words. She had shattered him by leaving. He had once wished to hurt her in revenge. But he had also prayed to the gods that they would rewind time back to when she'd expressed her love for him. That everything would be as it once was. Well... it wasn't a prayer strictly answered. They weren't going back to what they'd had when he was young. They were moving forward to something glorious and novel. He stared at her shaking flesh. Like the previous day, she was pushing herself physically, her slender arms straining with the effort of bouncing her heavy tits over and over. She was covered in sweat. He knew it was a demonstration of the depth of her feelings for him. He couldn't forgive her sins... not yet. But he could accept her love. There was no way to avoid it. Not with how she engaged his mind and his hormones.

"Will you... mmpphhh... finish for me... lambkin? I'll... mmpphhhh... swallow... it up. I'll gobble your stuff like it's... mmmppphhh... ambrosia." Penelope took her eyes off the penis and gave her son a quick wink. "Because it is just like the nectar... of the gods."

"Not... yet... Mom." Pleasure surged through Theodore's body. He gripped the desk with white knuckles. He wanted nothing more than to drown her cum. To watch her bathe in it. But he also wanted her to keep going forever. He didn't want the moment to end.

Ten minutes later, his body couldn't hold back any longer. "Gggrrrrraaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" The sound of Theodore's ecstasy filled the room.

It wasn't only her son's penis that was fearsome. His roar of pleasure sent a chill down Penelope's spine. At the height of bliss, he was raw, natural power. It was something like a tornado bearing down on her, pulling her inexorably along into the chaotic beauty of his happiness. She stopped bouncing her breasts and suctioned the top of his penis with her mouth, gulping the life he poured down her throat. He seemed to make gallons, and his orgasm went on much longer than seemed reasonable, but she didn't falter or tire. She drank what he offered her, his growling voice ringing in her ears.

When Theodore descended from his high, his mother was still sucking on the head of his cock. He gently grabbed her dark, pinned hair and pulled her mouth off his dick. She looked up at him with dazed eyes, cum running down her chin and dangling in the air. He shook his head. "That was... good." His brain couldn't come up with anything more compelling to say. He searched for something else. "I... love you, Mom." There it was. He was almost getting used to those words. Almost.

"Hearing you say that... and seeing... the joy on your face... fills me with such warmth." Penelope rubbed her belly. "Your sperm... also fills me with warmth. I can't believe the quantity you shoot. I... um..." She was going to say something about being happy he hadn't gotten Victoria pregnant given his reproductive abilities but thought better of it. "I'm so happy you're sharing this with me. I love you, too." She went about collecting her clothes, the semen swinging from her chin with her movements. "I'll get cleaned up. I suggest you do the same. I'm going to cook you something special for dinner. What would you like?" Holding her clothes in her arms, still wearing only her panties and socks, she walked to the door and looked back. She smiled when she found his eyes glued to her butt.

"How about some kadai paneer?" Theodore still sat on the desk. His dick was still hard. He knew it would stay that way until he wasn't staring at his mother's mesmerizing, zaftig form.

"I'll have Winifred order the ingredients and show me how to make it." Penelope frowned. "That is if she's still talking to me."

"Freddie will worry about us, but she won't be mad." Theodore nodded with more confidence than he felt. He pulled his gaze off his mother's ass and found that she still had cum hanging from her chin. She looked so adorable splattered with sperm that he didn't mention it to her. He grinned, and she returned the smile with a warmth that melted his heart.

"I suppose you're right. Kadai paneer it is." She opened the door. "I love you, Teddy."

"I love you too, Mom." He watched her slip out into the hall. He finally hopped down from the desk and started cleaning up the study.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,179 Followers
12