A Mother’s Story - Ch. 05

Story Info
Mastering me.
4.5k words
4.62
32.4k
55

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

I led my naked son by the hand into my bedroom. I walked him over to the bed, I let go of his hand, then patted the edge of the bed where I wanted him to sit. He looked at me and obeyed. He sat on the bed, his knees apart, I could see his limp, but solid cock laying between his thighs.

I turned my back to him and walked to the center of the room, again, heel to toe. I stopped, looked over my shoulder, to see my son taking me all in with his eyes. They traveled ever so slowly up from my black heel-toed feet, up the back of my sheer nylon covered calves, thighs, past my lacy panties that barely covered my butt. The bottom of my black, lacy nightie over the small of my back. His eyes moved up until they met mine, staring back at him over my shoulder.

I put my arms straight out, perpendicular to my shoulders and slowly pivoted around until I was facing him. I stood in that position, one knee slightly bent in front of the other, arms stretched out, my hands palms up.

I smiled, "Well, is it more fun with mommy awake?"

He didn't answer. He just kept running his eyes over every inch me.

I moved my hands to the bow of my nightie, gave each end strand a slight tug and the bow unfolded. I moved my hands to shoulder straps of the nightie, slipping it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor.

His young eyes focused on his mother. Standing in front of him, wearing only a bra, panties, stockings and heels. Her bare arms again outstretched at her sides. Her legs neatly crossed.

We both stared at each other, only our eyes moving. His, my son's, moving up and down my slender frame. Mine, his mother's, traveling down his hairless well-toned chest, his etched abs, his open thighs and now, semi-hard cock responding to my near naked body displayed before him.

He stood and walked toward me. Our eyes now locked. I didn't move. He reached his hands out and placed them under my armpits, thumbs up against my shoulders and he gently pushed me backward. I lifted the tip of my three-inch heels off the floor and let the soles of my shoes slide over the rug.

When my back met the wall, he placed his hands on either side of my head, moved closer to me, until our bodies touched. With my three-inch heels, his lips met mine with only a slight downward tilt of his head.

His warm minty breath filled my mouth, followed by his tongue. I placed my hands on the back of his still damp head and returned his kiss, our tongues playing together.

He moved his lips to my neck, licking and sucking for a long minute, my back pinned against the wall. He put his hands on my thin biceps, slowly moving his loose gripping fingers up my arms, pushing my hands up and holding them together over my head. He wrapped the strong fingers of one of his hands holding both of my wrists together. His other hand traced back down my arm, to my shoulder then rested on my bra covered tit, kneading it gently with his fingers.

He moved his lips down my neck, to the top of my shoulder and around to the front. He moved his mouth off me and I watched him sniff my clean-shaven armpit. I had neglected to apply deodorant in my haste to get ready for him, now I could smell the distinct aroma of body odor from my underarms. My son inhaled deeply and then with his flat of his tongue licked up the from the bottom of my pit to the top. The first touch sent a tickle through me, but as he continued to press his tongue into it, my body responded to this new sensation. Stewart had never done anything like this to me. Where did my son learn this? Was this just natural to him? My knees again buckle from the feeling, but my sons firm grip on my outstretched arms kept me standing. He started to suck and lick my pit, his hands moved from playing with my tit and it was quickly on my pussy, massaging his finger up and down my panty covered lips. My pussy was sopping wet. My son's mouth working its magic on my underarm and his skillful fingers dancing over my pussy, teasing my clit. He was toying with me, making me feel like one of his little schoolgirl friends. He pushed aside the lacy fabric on my panties and plunged two fingers into my cunt, twirling them, moving them back and forth inside me! With his mouth still sucking, kissing and licking my armpit and the rhythm of his fingers pushed up into me, I came. My body shaking, surrendering to my son's manipulations.

He held both his mouth and his fingers still until my shuddering ceased. He withdrew his mouth from my pit, his hand from my wrist and his fingers from my pussy, at the same time. He stood straight up, looked me in the eye and lowered himself to his knees in front of me. He looked up and me, his face inches from my wet, warm pussy. He moved his thumbs to my panties waistband and slid them down and off me. Then he placed his two hands between my thighs and wrapped them around, holding each thigh in his arms. Our eyes in constant contact as he moved his face to my pussy, pressing his mouth on its puffy, moist lips, started to lick and suck my cunt into his mouth, imitating what I had done to him earlier. But then he moved my upper thighs higher, letting them rest on his shoulders, still holding them in his grasp. My back pressed against the wall, my high heeled feet dangling in the air behind him. My pussy now sitting on my Davey's face, he started to eat me. I closed my eyes, the back of my head and the palm of my hands pressed against the wall. God, the pure pleasure of the moment overtook me. I open my eyes and the image of what was happening to me stared back at me. The vanity mirror reflected the scene back at me. My son on his knees, my thighs resting on his shoulders, my black heeled feet suspended in the air, my back and head pressed against the wall. The back of his head, between my stocking covered legs. The orgasm the image produced shot through me. My hands went involuntarily to the back of my son's head, my mouth open wider, I was holding my breath, watching my body tremble as my son held me captive, slurping, licking, sucking at my cunt. My thin, stocking covered legs held in his arms. The orgasm continued, almost like it was renewing itself.

"Oh, dear God, Davey! Davey!" I whimpered. I looked down at him, his eyes still staring up at me, seemingly enjoying the pleasure he was giving his me, or was it the pleasure he was giving himself, in knowing he was mastering his mother.

I looked back into the mirror and I shuddered to a final wave of orgasm. Then my body went limp, my hands moved from his head. He unwrapped his arms from around my thighs, moved his pussy juice covered face from my crotch and let me slump to the floor, sitting in front of him, my black, sheer, nylon covered legs bent at the knees and my heeled feet touching the floor. He stood up looking down at me. His rigid cock pointing straight at my mouth. He was hard again. In just a few minutes. His young boyish cock easily restored.

I looked up at him, instinctively opening my mouth as he pushed his cock forward. He then started to move deeper into my mouth hitting the back of my throat, making me gag. My mouth wide open, my lips unable to suck on his beautiful dick. He moved back and then started to thrust his cock back and forth into my face, pinning my head back against the wall. He started to skull fuck me. No caring, no feelings for me, just pounding his cock into my head. He was driven by pure lust. Drool streamed from my mouth, down my chin onto my chest. Then I felt his balls brushing against my chin with each push. I could feel tears running down my face, what a sight I must be, knowing my mascara was streaking down, leaving a trail of stained tears.

He hammered my head unmercifully, caught up in his thirst to satisfy himself. I put my hands up on his thighs, trying to ease his assault on my throat, it seemed only to give him more of a resolve to force his hard, thick cock down further into my face.

He was grunting with each push, forcing me to choke, a gagging sound coming from the back of my mouth. I wanted him to stop, to cease using me like a worthless whore. My mind screaming for him to finish, but my pussy was dripping even as I my mind was pleading. My body betraying me, yearning to be overpowered, demean and debased.

He pulled his cock back, with just the head in my mouth. "SUCK IT MOM!", he demanded.

I clamped my lips at the base of the head of his round helmet and sucked. I could feel his cock expanded around my lips. His grunt filled the room, as a surge of cum was liberated from his cockhead into my mouth, filling it, running out its corners. I was able to taste it as it poured over my tongue, feeling its creamy texture as it went down my throat.

My only regret that shot through my mind was that my son and I were not cumming together. I sucked and sucked as each pulse of cum was less and less. I could hear his breathing returning to normal. I loved the feeling of his cockhead deflating in my mouth. I had delivered bliss to my son, with my mouth. He had used me, abused me, for his own sadistic delight. Even though I had not cum with him, I felt satisfied too. As he pulled back and his cock popped out of my still sucking mouth, he looked down at me. His expression changed to a mild surprise as he looked at my mascara stained and saliva and cum face.

He took a step back. Reached out to me with both hands, pulled me to my feet, put his arms around my waste and back for support and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I knew he could taste and smell his own juices that covered my mouth. He didn't seem to care.

He then led me over to my bed, turned us around, and let his hug go, letting me lower myself, sitting on the bed. I looked up at him. He smiled down at me and then turned and walked into my bathroom. I heard the water running, like I had heard the first time after he had used me when he thought I was sleeping. He came back in the room, bent down, placed the warm towel on my face, softly cleaned and rubbed the mascara stains, drool and his cum away. He then took a towel and dried my face off. He stood upright, smiled down at me, tossed the damp cloth and towel on the floor. He then knelt between my sleek nylon cover thighs, took his hands under my knees and lifted them up, forcing me back. I leaned on my elbows so I could watch him. My moist, fragrant pussy opened and exposed to him. He moved his hands to my inner thighs, running them up and down the nylons. He lowered his mouth and ran his tongue along my slit, tasting me. Another high pleasing sound, like a little school girl would make, escaped my lips. He lovingly licked, kissed and sucked on my cunt, the feeling of his fingers gliding over my nylon covered thighs was pure heaven. He reached down between my knees and lifted my feet up into the air. He pushed my feet higher and my thighs bent back, my knees pointing down to my shoulders. My ass lay complete exposed to my son. I felt embarrassed that he was now looking down on my asshole. I watched as he moved his face down to my upturned pussy. His broad tongue lapped up some of my juices and then he moved down, licking me below my pussylips, further, then I felt it. His tongue against my asshole. I had never experienced such a feeling in my life. The sensation was pure decadent pleasure. My asshole relaxing under his manipulation, letting the tip of it entrance.

Another girlish, "OOOOHHHH.", filled the room. My response led Davey to continue to lather my butthole with his tongue. His lips kissing it, sucking on it.

'My God. Is this what Davey does to those little high school girls he goes out with? How does he know what makes a woman feel so good? So overwhelmed, so wanting more?'

My body, feelings and mind were spinning in exquisite ecstasy. His tongue, his mouth, making me forget my inhibitions and humiliations of a minute ago when he was looking down at my clinched sphincter.

He lowered my knees down as he slid is fingers now along my stocking covered inner thighs. My feet now dangled over the side of the bed and his mouth again clamped down on my pussy. He started to eat me. Sucking my pussy into his mouth. Lapping me up like a dog lapping water. My hands went to the top of his head, fingers tangled in his hair. I pushed my cunt up into his face as I pressed down on his head. He moved one hand off my thigh, around it and started to play with my clit with his fingers. My response was instant. I CAME! My orgasm reaching out from my cunt and consuming me. My back arched, my pelvis thrashing upward into my son's face. He continued his consumption of my pussy. His mouth working on me, devouring me. The shuddering climax racked my body. I held my breath and let the feeling take control of me.

When I finally exhaled, my body started to relax. I let go of the death grip I had on my Davey's head and as he lifted it up from my cunt, he caught his breath, finally being able to breath.

He stood up, put one forearm under my knees and pushed me onto the bed. My feet toward the headboard. My head nearly hanging over the end of the bed.

He moved around the bed to face me. His semi-hard dick in the palm of his as he presented it to me inches from my mouth.

He didn't have to order me this time, I knew what he wanted.

I looked up at him, he was standing so close I could only see his eyes glaring down at me. His swelling cock laying in his fist. I opened my mouth, leaned my head forward and sucked my son's dick past my pink lips. He didn't move, he let my mouth and tongue do the work. I loved the sensation of his smooth cock hardening in my mouth. I swear I could feel the blood rushing in as it grew and stiffened.

His beautiful instrument wedge in my face. In the position I was in, I couldn't only move my head a little, so I just sucked on his expanding dick in my mouth.

When he was at full staff. He growled, "Enough." I let my lips slacken, gave his cock one last lick with my tongue as he withdrew it from my face.

I watched my son's thick, young cock move away from me as he walked to the side of the bed.

"Get on all fours," he commanded me, "I want to fuck you like a dog."

The analogy was not lost on me. I am just a bitch, his bitch, to be fucked. I obeyed. Pushing myself up. arms straight, knees bent. My eyes still following my son.

As he climbed on the bed, I looked forward. I was in the perfect position to see myself in the dresser mirror. My dark hair was a tangled mess, bit it framed my face and seemed to enhance the moment. My black, lacy bra held my "girls" in place. Most of my makeup was gone and the lines on my face revealed its age. I looked back at Davey getting between my thighs, I moved my knees further apart to accommodate him. He was looking at my foot. He reached back and unstrapped my high heel and tossed it on the floor and then the other.

Our eyes met in the mirror as he placed his hands on my hips. Then he reached up and with one hand unsnapped my bra. I sighed, wishing he hadn't released my tits. I watched my bra fall away; my "girls" sagged as they were freed from their casings. He slid the bra straps off my shoulders and they slid down my arms.

I looked back into the mirror. Our eyes met again as he leaned forward, his firm cock moved between my ass cheeks, parting them. With both hands, he reached around me and cupped my breast in his hands. Lifting and affectionately working them with his fingers. I sighed, lowered my head and enjoyed the tenderness of the moment.

He moved his hands away. I looked up to see my nipples hard and erect at the end of my dangling breast.

"Give me your bra." I looked at Davey's face. It was stern and solemn. I moved my hands and reached back to give it to him. He ran it through the fingers of one hand, feeling its texture. I closed my eyes, tired of looking at my "girls" and the small stretch marks they had.

A simultaneous slap on my ass cheek and my son's voice ordering, "Open your mouth mom.", woke me from my distraction. My mouth and eyes opening at the same time, in obedience.

He was holding my bra in front of my face. a strap in each hand. The lacy space between the cup's inches from my now opened lips.

He pulled the bra straps back, the front part now securely in my mouth. I tried to close my lips around it as I clenched my teeth around the lacey bit. I looked in the mirror, my son holding the bra straps tightly in one fist like a rein. He was staring at my face with the look of satisfaction.

He looked at my ass, reached down with him free hand, took a hold of his swollen cock, placed the tip against my pussy lips and rubbed it up and down its length.

"Damn mother, you're so wet and warm."

He pulled back on the reins, forcing my head up, my back to arch, as he pushed his cock deep into me. My cunt walls expanding and accepting his revitalized, thick, young tool.

I gasped around the bit in my mouth. As he eased his cock back slowly. With only the tip still inside my opening. He slapped my ass again. "Ride it.", he barked at me.

I moved my ass back and let his cock slide up into my cunt. He pulled back as if reining me in. Then he let the straps slacken so I could move forward. His girder like dick pulling away. Then he tightened the reins, forcing me back again. Then the rhythm started. My bucking away and him pulling me back, empaling his dick in me. Over and over, both of us fucking each other. I looked into the mirror as my son rode me, my unbridled tits swaying back and forth. He was using me like a mare in heat. A determined delightful, callous, grin in his eyes. Our eyes met. He smiled at me. Slid his free hand around my hip, between my legs and started to rub the hard knobbed clit. My pussy juices suppling the lubricant he needed to drive the pleasure out of me. The scent of our bodies and sex filling the room. My mouth opened wider, my pussy was burning, I cried out as he pulled the reins back hard forcing me back, his cock touching my womb. He was completely pierced into me and another orgasm saturated my entire body. Tears flowing down my cheeks, my pussy juices running over my inner thighs. My pussy contracting, pulsating around his rigid dick. My toes curled, my back arched, I cried through my bit, making the sound of a little girl in pure ecstasy, fulfillment, joy. All given to me by my son.

He remained still. Just holding me in place as my body quaked. He was completely delighted in his mastery over me, his mother.

As the torrent of pleasure subsided. He let the reins relax and pulled the bit from my mouth. My corners of my lips were sore. I licked each one, to sooth the pain. He pulled his still hard-rock cock from my pussy and let me slump to the bed in sexual exhaustion. Then I felt him lay on top of me. His chest against my back. He moved his hands under and around my sweaty armpits, placing them on my shoulders. He slid his wet cock covered with my cum, between my ass cheeks, spreading them apart. He started to move it up and down the crack. I cooed at the sensation of his dick moving over my asshole. My son, masturbating his cock, using my ass.

He tightened his grip on my shoulders, his weight on my back, pinning me to the bed. I couldn't move. I was helpless, completely at his mercy. He moved his cock up and away from the crack of my butt. A wave of terror shot through me as the head of his blood engorged concrete hard cock pressed against my sphincter. My son was going to fuck me up the ass. The final degradation, humiliation, the ultimate submission of myself to him.

I whimpered, begging, "No please Davey, I've never done this. I've never, not even your father, please. No."

He put a hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear, "SSSSSSSHHHHHHH" as if to confort me or just to accept what was about to happen. He pressed the bulbous head of his cock into outring of my well lubricated asshole. My cum coated, sphincter muscles giving way unable to stop his assault, his violation of my ass. His mother's ass. My anal cavity stretching to accommodate the substantial girth of my son's penetrating cock, up inside me. A loan muffled moan escaping around my son's fingers pressed against my mouth, as he continued his attack. Deeper he moved, slowly, steady, unforgiving. He sliced into me. I tried to open my ass to him, to ease the pain of his movement into my ass. I wanted to scream. Tears flowing from my eyes, down my cheeks, over my son's fingers, smothering my mouth. My ass wall muscles, grasping to stop his cock from going further into me, then giving away, letting him in, as if they had a mind of their own and accepted this abuse.

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers
12