A Mother Surrenders

Story Info
Drugs and alcohol let mother and son live out their fantasy.
5.6k words
4.4
67k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

WARNING! This story contains bisexual content, incest and interracial sex.

Alcohol and drugs help a mother realize her repressed fantasies about her son.

All characters in this little saga are at least 18 years old.

Chapter 01

Alyssa Favreau puffed on her THC vape as she stood before her full-length dressing mirror. She was looking back over her shoulder, checking the fit of her Deviant Schoolgirl costume. She had a pleasant buzz, just enough to let her relax and have some fun.

Her massive 44DD tits strained, trying to pop out of the black latex halter top. The deep vee exposed her dark brown areola and barely covered her black raisin-like nipples. The plaid short schoolgirl skirt flared over her 44" hips, barely covering her behind and pussy. The plaid necktie covered her cleavage. Her plump hips overflowed the thigh-high stockings held by the exposed garter belt.

She debated whether to wear the G-string. She shaved her pussy in anticipation of wearing it. Now she was having second thoughts. She planned on getting a little crazy tonight. Smiling, she tossed the insubstantial piece of cloth back into the drawer.

Water dripping up the spout, she thought, let it all hang out.

Wearing an N-95 mask, his boxers, and a t-shirt, eighteen-year-old Andre sat on the bed in his parent's room, ogling his mother. His legs sprawled before him, and his cock bulged significantly in his shorts.

She and his father might argue about her being overweight; he thought she was the hottest thing ever. He spilled quarts of cum into her soiled panties he stole from the hamper.

He was large like his parents; however, college football kept him in shape. At 6' 2" and 260 pounds, he was the star blocking back for his school. His size and prowess on the field carried over into his sex life. He fucked most of the cheerleader squad. He even had a threesome with his college advisor and her husband. He left them well fucked and wanting more! The advisor's husband even sneaked around to the dorm frequently for one-on-one time.

Despite being bisexual and getting pussy from women of all ages and races, he ached to fuck his mother. And lately, he thought he was getting vibes that she had other than a maternal interest in him. He couldn't be sure, but he felt she wanted to fuck him as much as he wanted to fuck her.

Andre Favreau, his father, wore an abbreviated black tuxedo. The pants were Bermuda shorts with a satin stripe on the hips, and the jacket was a sleeveless vest with satin lapels. The shirt was a t-shirt printed with the image of a dress shirt. He wore a top hat and patent leather shoes and carried a riding crop.

Andre thought his father looked ridiculous. His fat thighs threatened to split the seams of the pants. His massive gut seemed ready to pop the buttons on the vest.

"It's a shame you tested positive for COVID."

Everyone attending the party had to show a negative COVID-19 test; Andre had tested positive.

"Yeah! But what're you gonna do? Shit happens!"

"Watch your language, young man!"

"Sorry, dad! It slipped out!"

"Alyssa, I still think your costume is a bit much!"

"Damn it, Andre! It's an adult New Year's costume party! You're supposed to go over the top! Besides, we're just going up the block to the Wilsons."

Alyssa leaned forward to straighten her stockings. She smiled when she saw Andre in the mirror, staring at her ass.

It disturbed her when she first noticed him checking her out. She gradually accepted it as part of his maturing into a man. After all, he was a teenager with hormones raging through his body like white water through rapids. Besides, at least one male in the family found her attractive.

Alyssa was not a small girl, having never lost the weight she put on when Andre was born. She had a pronounced belly apron, and her hips jiggled like Jello on springs when she walked. At 42 years old, she was 5' 7" and north of 250 pounds. Well north!

"Let's go, Alyssa!"

Tom Favreau noticed his son ogling Alyssa's ass and made a mental note to have an updated version of The Talk they had several months back. That first talk covered the basics of sex education, how the different parts worked, and the need to use a condom to avoid disease and pregnancy.

Tom's refresher talk would cover the taboo of incest. Lately, Andre seemed to have an unhealthy interest in his mother. It didn't help that she traipsed around the house in various stages of undress. They argued long and hard when he suggested she dress more conservatively around their maturing son.

Chapter 02

Andre woke up to the sounds of his parents entering the foyer, arguing as usual. He glanced around the room as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, ensuring he returned the panties he masturbated with to the hamper.

A few times, his mother discovered her panties tangled in his bedsheets. She never said anything to him directly, just commenting that she needed to buy more lingerie because she kept losing panties. She always said it while his father was around.

"Gawddammit, Alyssa! He had your tits out! Your tits!"

Tom's voice was heavily slurred. The vest of his tuxedo costume hung open, and the t-shirt was soaked with sweat.

"Tom, the clasp broke on my halter top. Greg Wilson was helping me fix it!"

Alyssa was unsteady on her feet, balancing herself with one hand against the wall.

Her nipples were still sore from Greg sucking on them, her pussy dripping from him licking her. If Tom had not walked into the bathroom, there was no telling what they might have done.

Their make-out session was a first for her and Gregg. For years all they did was flirt and occasionally play a little grabass. The combination of her vaping, the magic mushrooms, and the margaritas made her horny and adventurous.

When Tom opened his mouth to continue the argument, bile rose in his mouth. His stomach roiled. He covered his mouth and sprinted for the bathroom.

Alyssa still wore her now disheveled schoolgirl costume. She hadn't lied when she said Greg was helping her with her latex top when the snaps broke. She didn't add that they broke when he pulled the top down to get at her jugs.

Andre stood in the hallway, watching his parents fight, scuttling to the side to let his father by.

His mother stood in the foyer, leaning against the wall.

"Come help your momma."

Alyssa licked her lips and drunkenly eyed the bulge in Andre's boxers. He was definitely larger than his father. Maybe even bigger than Greg Wilson.

Andre wrapped his arms around his mother's waist with her big tits resting on his arm. He judged she was drunk enough for him to get a quick feel. Surreptitiously, he squeezed her tit.

Alyssa giggled and slapped her son's hand.

"You bad boy!"

"Sorry, Momma," he said, cupping her breast again.

The snaps on the top gave way again, dropping under her breasts and exposing her nipples. Andre reasoned his mother was high enough for another quick feel. She giggled when he tweaked a big hard nipple. Andre squeezed her ass with his free hand, taking her giggle as acquiescence.

"You're being bad," she slurred.

But she didn't stop him. She was still horny from making out with Greg Wilson. Besides, her son's warm hand felt good on her sweaty bare ass. She slumped against him as they walked up the hall and paused at the bathroom. Tom was kneeling, embracing the porcelain throne, and throwing his guts up.

"You okay, baby?"

One big jug swung free when she leaned to look down at her husband. Her son grasped it and squeezed.

Initially, Alyssa covered his hand with hers, enjoying the sensations it caused. She abruptly pulled it away.

I need to be careful around him tonight. I'm high and horny, and he's handsy.

"I'm fine," Tom mumbled.

Tom blearily glanced up at his wife and son. Her tits were out, and his son was familiarly stroking her ass. As outrage welled in his chest, bile filled his mouth, and he vomited into the toilet.

Alyssa continued up the hall with her tits out, the short skirt riding high, exposing her sweaty ass with one hand on the wall. She stumbled and fell to her hands and knees.

Behind her, Andre's cock jumped in his boxers. The pink between her swollen glistening cunt lips was framed by her thick mocha hips with the plaid schoolgirl skirt draped over her dimpled ass. He fought the urge to kneel behind her and bury his dick in her fat pussy.

Alyssa slumped to her belly. She struggled to get up, the alcohol and drugs affecting her coordination and muddling her thinking. Finally, she rolled over, sitting with her back against the wall, and her legs splayed in front of her. She smirked when she saw her son staring between her legs.

Pervert, she thought.

"OOPS! Sorry about that," she said,

She pulled ineffectually at the hem of the schoolgirl skirt. "But you shouldn't be staring at your mother's lady parts."

She licked her lips when the bulge in his boxers grew, imagining his fat cock in her mouth. For months she had sexual fantasies about her son. She wasn't sure why. However, whenever she drank or toked, she dreamed of fucking him.

Lately, whenever she and her husband fucked, she imagined it was her son. It was a sick fantasy and she knew it.

"Help me up," Alyssa said, holding out her hand.

Andre straddled his mother's legs and wrapped his arms under her arms. When he pulled, she rose to her knees and slumped forward, her head against his cock. He groaned, and his eyes bucked, feeling the heat of her sweaty face on his tool.

"Wait! I need to rest!"

The room slowly spun, and sweat from her exertion streamed off Alyssa. She wrapped her arms around her son's hips, pressing her head against his dick, his length pressing against her cheek and chin. Somewhere in the recesses of her mind, an alarm went off, an alarm she was too high to understand its significance.

"Your cock is bigger than your father's."

Alyssa rubbed her cheek against her son's bulge. Almost impossibly, it got bigger, and the mushroom head popped out of the slit and smeared precum on her cheek.

"How does the taste compare," Andre asked?

He decided to go for broke. There would be hell to pay in the morning, but tonight he would fuck his mother! It was time to take their flirtation to the next level. He took his massive tool in his hand and wiped his cock across his mother's mouth.

Alyssa briefly moved her head from side to side, smearing her son's precum on her lips. She ached to take his length in her mouth, to feel that monster bruise her tonsils.

"Stop it! I'm your mother," she said, smacking her lips.

Alyssa grasped her son's cock and tried to stuff it back in his shorts. His girth surprised her as her fingers barely met. She lasciviously looked up at Andre while stroking his cock.

"My cock is too hard to push back in my underwear," Andre said, "You need to make it softer."

He swung his hips from side to side, pulling it out of her hand and slapping her face with it.

"Stop it," Alyssa giggled. But she didn't stop him, holding her chin up as his big tool slapped either side of her face.

Tom Favreau interrupted them as he staggered out of the bathroom, his eyes watery and his lips moist. He staggered up the hall and into their bedroom, taking no notice of his son and wife's compromising position.

"What did you guys drink?"

Andre held his cock, stroking it as his father stumbled into the bedroom. He had seen them drunk before. This time they seemed more out of it than usual.

Alyssa leaned back against the wall and watched her son stroke his tool. She was fighting a losing battle, knowing his big meat would eventually be in her mouth. Andre lay his cock on her shoulder, resting against her neck. His precum felt like warm butter dripping on her neck and shoulder.

"Greg had some magic mushrooms. We had an itsy-bitsy piece!"

She held her thumb and forefinger slightly apart, showing the size of the piece she ate.

"Momma, you should never mix shrooms and alcohol."

Andre spoke from personal experience. He and his college roommate were tag-teaming Sharonda Wilson and Clair. Andre, high on shrooms and beer, dozed off watching the girls 69. He dreamed one of them gave him a world-class blowjob with lots of tongue action and suction like a vacuum cleaner.

His hips pumped, fucking the mouth of the excellent cocksucker. He thrust powerfully, forcing his dick down the cocksucker's throat and cumming, spewing his seed. He opened his eyes to see Clay's mouth wrapped around his dick with his cheeks bulging, trying to swallow the load. Then Andre passed out.

Alyssa squeezed her son's cock, marveling that It WAS bigger than Tom's cock..

"WHOA, MOMMA! Stop! If you're going to suck my dick, there's no going back!"

"You don't want me to suck your dick," Alyssa slurred, reaching for it as Andre stepped back.

"We'd better get you to bed."

"Oh, poo! You're no fun."

Alyssa leaned forward and kissed the head of her son's cock.

"Shit! Stop, Momma!"

His mother's drunken actions played into his favorite fantasy. The fantasy where she wrapped her full Cupid's bow lips around his cock and sucked it to completion. Reflexively his hips thrust, driving his cock into his mother's mouth. He pumped into her mouth several times, then stumbled back, ashamed that he had taken advantage of his intoxicated mother.

"Come on, Momma," he croaked.

He wrapped his arms under her armpits and lifted her to her feet.

Alyssa slumped against her son, smacking her lips, savoring his virile, flavorful pre-cum. Tom's pre-cum was weak and watery compared to her son's thick juice.

She brought her hand to her forehead, confused by her actions and emotions.

What's happening to me?

The hallway spun slowly around her. The scene was surreal, as though she were in a mist where everything was hazy.

"You got a nice ass," she slurred, squeezing Andre's behind.

"So do you!" Andre chuckled, smacking his mother's jiggly bubble butt.

He rationalized she was so high she wouldn't remember in the morning.

"Ummm! I like being spanked. Do it again!"

His mother was encouraging him to spank her. He wanted to badly! He routinely spanked Sharonda Wilson. They were fuck buddies since they turned 18 in their senior year in high school. They continued fucking when they went away to college, routinely partner-swapping. They roleplayed D/s, Domination and submission. It came to define their relationship.

Andre glanced nervously at his parents' bedroom door. If his father came out and caught him spanking his mother, he would kill him!

Fuck it, he thought. It's like the coach said; no guts, no glory!

He slapped her ass again. Hard!

"OUCH!"

Alyssa ground her pussy against her son's thigh as the sensations suffused her body.

"Greg Wilson spanked my bottom in his bathroom. But he sucked my nipples too. You want to suck your Momma's nipple?"

"Greg Wilson! You mean Sharonda Wilson's father?"

Andre was astounded. The Wilsons were his parents' neighbors and lifelong friends.

Alyssa tried to nod her head. The room spun, and she thought better of that idea.

"Momma, we had better get you to bed. This sex play is getting out of hand!"

"Greg bit my nipples! They're still sore. See!"

Alyssa pushed back and stumbled against the wall. Her jugs popped out when she pushed her halter top down. She held them in her hands, showing them to her son.

"See. Kiss them and make them better!"

Alyssa's voice was low and seductive. The alcohol and shrooms had her high enough to try anything. She and Greg played grabass for years. It was their secret flirtation that neither expected to go any further.

For the first time, she sucked his cock on the patio behind the house's ornamental shrubs. Greg had a whiskey dick. He didn't get that hard and was too high to cum.

He pulled her into the patio bathroom. Alyssa leaned against the bathroom sink, her legs spread with Greg between them, licking her pussy. She grabbed his head and pressed it hard to her dripping hole.

"Eat me, motherfucker!"

"I can't breath," came his muffled reply as he pushed away.

Tom caught them after Greg licked her pussy and suckled her breasts, but before they fucked. Tom was pissed, and they left the party.

Why not let her son kiss her nipples? Letting him kiss them was no different from when she breastfed him as an infant.

"Momma, look..."

Andre's voice cracked. He often imagined how his mother's tits looked. Now she was offering them to him.

"Just a little kiss," Alyssa said thickly.

She held them out. Her nipples had plumped. Her pussy dripped, wetting her thighs. She was high enough to do the unthinkable...fuck her son.

Andre's head bobbed like a snake charmed by a fakir's flute. He leaned down and kissed one turgid nipple.

"Yes! Yes, baby! Yes!"

Alyssa clasped his head tight to her bosom. Her hips thrust forward and ground against her son's thigh.

The strength of his mother's grip on his head surprised him. Initially, he tried to pull away. Finally, he surrendered to the inevitable. He kept one teat in his mouth, sucking hungrily while mauling the other.

"Suck Momma's tit, baby! God, that feels so good!"

Alyssa wrapped one leg around her son's leg. The sensations of her bare wet pussy rubbing his hairy thigh sent thrills through her body.

The fog of alcohol and shrooms blurred her societal inhibitions, not her lust. She knew what she was about to do and was too fucked up to care.

Andre pushed his boxers down. He squatted slightly and thrust forward, hissing as the head of his tool slid between his mother's engorged cunt lips. He pushed forward, sliding into her creaming honey hole.

"Aww fuck, "he groaned as his length filled his mother's cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck mommy, baby! Fuck mommy!"

Alyssa was balanced on one leg leaning against the wall. She couldn't move much, and she didn't need to. Her son thrust hard and deep, filling her completely. He touched spots in her pussy that no cock had ever touched.

Mother and son rutted against the wall standing in the hall. They were heedless of Tom Favreau drunk and sleep not 10 feet away, lost in their incest.

"Turn around, momma!"

Andre wanted to plomb the depths of his mother's cunt.

"No, Andre! Don't stop! I need this!"

He stepped back. Alyssa groaned as her son's cock slid from her hole. He roughly spun her around. Alyssa leaned against the wall.

"Don't take off my schoolgirl skirt! I'm a bad girl. Punish me with your cock!"

Andre pushed her skirt up on her back. Her black garter belt framed her sweaty chocolate ass. The elastic of the thigh highs were wet with her juices. He whacked her ass twice hard.

"Say fuck me," he ordered.

"Fuck me, son! Fuck your mother!"

Alyssa screamed when Andre rammed his cock home, burying it balls-deep in her hole. His balls slapped against her ass as he fucked her.

"You like that, Momma? You like your son fucking you?"

"Dear God, baby! Your dick feels so good in mommy!"

Ten feet away, Tom Favreau rolled to his back in bed, awakened by his wife's scream. He tried to get up but couldn't. He passed out again.

Andre grasped his mother's hips, pulling her back onto his cock as he thrust. Her pussy made wet, squelching sounds, occasionally farting as they rutted like animals in the barnyard.

"You like fucking your momma?"

Alyssa looked over her shoulder at her son, his face twisted in lust. His mouth hung open. His lips gleamed with spittle.

"Momma, you got the best pussy ever!"

The slap of flesh on flesh resounded in the hall.

"You're so deep! I can feel you! It feels like you're in my stomach!"

"Is that what you like, Momma? My big cock buried deep in your pussy?"

"In my cunt," Alyssa exclaimed, nodding her head. "I love you deep in my cunt! I love being treated like a whore with you taking me with my clothes on!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers
12