A Mother Turned Pt. 03

Story Info
A mother's secret makes her son get involved.
6.1k words
4.55
33.5k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neighday
Neighday
152 Followers

Jay was stroking himself for the second time in the day. After the clothes shopping a few days ago, he no longer needed Krissy's help. He had taken several pictures and videos of his mom, stripping and even touching herself. He still couldn't wrap his head around his mom being such a whore in public. The day replaying in his mind over and over, it made him start to think. Does she do anything at home? He was going to find out.

He scrolled through the pictures, looking at her giant tits and huge ass. Staring at a picture of her in her panties, he replayed the image he saw of his mother's soaked panties in the skirt. Jay began playing his favorite video he took that day, his mother rubbing her pussy on the bench inside the dressing room. Imagining her back in the stall, her tits rising and falling with the heavy breaths. Her hand wet from her dripping pussy, and his fantasy got more intense. Jay imagined his mother asking him to come inside the stall once he came back. As he enters, she is still rubbing her clit with a smile on her face. She would spot the obvious bulge in his pants, biting her bottom lip.

"Is that because of me?" she said in a coy manner. "Let Mommy take care of you."

Jay dropped his pants, and his mother gave a look of surprise as his cock sprung free, bouncing a few times before it settled.

"Oh sweetheart. If only I knew you were this big before." She would grab his cock, giving it a squeeze to feel how rock-hard he was, her hand barely fitting around it. She realized how long he was, putting her other hand on him. She was using both hands, moving them back and forth. Jay imagined resting a hand on her head, feeling how soft his mother's hair was, rubbing her scalp while maintaining eye contact with her. He began to pull her head forward, and his mom understood what he wanted immediately. She stuck her tongue out, licking the head of his throbbing cock. She circled it a few times, then wrapped her soft lips around the head. Sliding down a few inches, bobbing her head back and forth while her one hand was still stroking him. Jay began to tense up, his mom stopping for a second to say one last thing.

"Cum for mommy, Jay."

In his fantasy, Jay exploded cum all over his mother's sweater and face. His mom closing her eyes, smiling at her work paying off. Ropes landed on her chin, eyes, and cheeks. In his room, Jay exploded onto his mother's bra and panties. His mother's underwear brought him the greatest sexual gratification yet, amplified by her antics in the store that he captured. Jay, panting, wiped the last of the cum from his cock using the bra. As he cleaned up and stashed the evidence, a notification came across his phone. His package had arrived.

Samantha was in her room, hoping Jay wouldn't be able to hear her vibrator. She ended her shower slightly earlier than normal in the morning, upsetting her tormentor. Chris didn't say to put on a show, so she tried to get a small victory over him. He must have been busy, as it took until the afternoon for him to message her. He was disappointed in her, as she should know better than that by now. She told him she had an important meeting on the computer, and since he had to wait for her to make it up to him, he made her wear the blouse that was missing buttons, with the webcam giving a good angle of her cleavage. No one in the meeting had said anything, but she could feel some of the men staring at her through the computer. There were too many times someone wasn't paying attention while looking at the screen. After the meeting, she immediately had to take her clothes off and get on the bed. She turned the vibrator to a high setting to try and get it over with, which made it louder than she wanted. She pressed the vibrator to her clit for a minute, feeling the orgasm building. She began kneading her tit with her free hand, increasing the sensation she felt. She finally reached the climax, her legs quivering out of an intense wave of pleasure flushing her body. Her hips bucking, barely able to contain herself. The vibrator was covered in her fluids, and she was catching her breath when the phone buzzed.

"Lick it clean."

Disgusted at the thought, Samantha knew she had to honor the request. She lifted the vibrator to her mouth, tasting herself for the first and hopefully last time. Her pussy juice having a kind of salty, yet sweet taste to it. She decided to lick it in a quick manner so she could get it done and go clean it. She started to hate how it tasted after the first few licks, and she wasn't sure how many it would take to satisfy the man. After a few times around the bulb, the man let her know she was done. She quickly took it to the sink in her bathroom and began to rinse. She began to dress again, back in her pink blouse that she swears is missing buttons. Jay told her that's how it was though, and she trusted him. He was a good young man, and she wished she had just been there more for him.

Chris was satisfied with the recent events. The clothing trip was everything he had wanted, and more. The professional office mom was made out to be such a slut. He sifted through his library of pictures and videos he took while watching her, as well as the pictures he made her take. Chris knew it cut deep when the bitch had to record herself being so lewd as if she was enjoying any of it. Mentally she didn't, but her body didn't lie to him. He rewatched the video where Jay interrupted his mom masturbating the first time. The panic in her as she desperately tried to catch her breath, zipping up her pants. Then he watched the second time when Jay interrupted. He could see a small sliver of him through the cracked door, watching and recording his mother. The kid impressed him with all the clothes he picked, managing to convince his mom it was all fine and normal. He was surprised when Samantha's bra got stolen from her, but he had an idea who took it. Once they got home, he followed Jay into his room, confirming his suspicion that he took her bra when it was dumped onto his bed. He then watched Jay enter his mother's room, waiting for him to find the lingerie. The lingerie was for him after all. Once Jay found it, Chris knew the kid wished he could have saw that. He probably would have came in his pants right there. It definitely made Chris have to take care of himself. The kid would have to wait for now.

Currently, Chris was watching Jay grab two packages from the door. He guessed the kid ordered something, but only cared that Samantha got her package. Jay moved into the living room where his mom was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Mom, whatever you ordered is here." Samantha took the package from his hands, confused. She read the label addressed to her, but she didn't order anything.

"Oh, I don't remember ordering-," She was cut off from her phone's vibration. Of course it was him that ordered it. She read the text.

"Now I remember. Don't drink and go shopping online, Jay." She let out a less than convincing chuckle. Another text.

"I'll be back in a moment Jay."

"Oh I got a gift for you Mom." Jay handed his package to his Mom, and she opened it. Inside was a digital alarm clock.

"I figured you could set it on your desk so when you wake up you would have to get out of bed to turn it off." Samantha knew she didn't really need it, as she had practiced the routine for about a decade. But her son was trying to be nice, and she smiled at him.

"Thanks sweetheart."

Samantha took the alarm clock and set it in her room on the desk. She plugged it in and set the time, then set the box ordered for her on her bed. She pulled out her phone, reading the text from earlier.

"Today's a good day for the pool. Open the box in your room."

Samantha opened up the box and spotted inside a white bikini, and a smaller cardboard box. The box had "NOT YET" written on the top of it, and she stashed it in her closet. She pulled out the bikini, and looked longingly at her closet, as she wished she would be able to wear her one-piece that covered most of her body. She took her clothes off and moved over to the mirror as she tied the bikini top and bottom around her body. While the cups on the top did a good job covering the front of her tits, they were connected by a single thin string. Anyone would stop to star at her cleavage if she was out in public, and thin strings were all the kept the top snug around her globes. The bottoms were slightly better, as they covered most of her ass, but were tied off around the hips. She fired off a picture of her to the man, and he texted back immediately.

"Looks sexy. Let your son know where you'll be."

Jay was in his room pulling up the instructions for the alarm clock on his phone. He specifically requested the manufacturer to email them to him, rather than print them. He finished the download, then closed out his email, showing his phone's background of his mother in the cutoff shorts and yellow bra back in the dressing room. It was his favorite clothed pic of his mother. He heard a knock at the door, and he gave permission to enter. When the door opened however, his mother did not step inside the room like normal. She poked her head around the door frame instead.

"Honey, I'm going to be outside by the pool in case you need me."

"Okay. I might join you in a bit." Jay planned on it as soon as she said that, but didn't want to seem too eager. Samantha hoped he wouldn't. She knows she promised to spend time with him, but if she knew how recent events were going to play out, she would have stayed in the office, if not more than before. She put up with everything so far to protect Jay, and that's what kept her going. She wondered if there would be a breaking point, but she would have to stay strong no matter what.

Jay watched his mother step away from the door, and waited for the sound of the back door closing. Once he heard the door shut, he closed his door, stripping down to nothing and throwing on a pair of trunks. Last time he saw his mother use the pool was his 18th birthday party a few months back. She wore a pretty conservative black one piece, but it clung to her figure well. Jay liked how she looked in it, and looked forward to seeing her in it again. He grabbed his phone, and after making sure his mom was out of the house, stepped into her room. Spotting the alarm clock on her desk, he grabbed it and flipped it over to reveal the back panel. He held down the volume and power buttons, which allowed the device to connect to the internet. He connected the app on his phone to the clock, and saw himself through the alarm clock on his phone's screen. The hidden camera was HD, offered some zoom, and even offered a playback feature if he was gone. Jay wished he would have been able to set it up before his mother changed so that he could replay her changing. Of all he's seen, he has yet to see her sex. He couldn't tell his mom what the clock could do, but knew she wouldn't bother trying to find out about the feature. Satisfied, he made his way outside.

Jay felt the heat from the summer sun beating down on him as soon as he stepped outside. Even with the pool, he probably wasn't going to stay out long. As he got closer to the pool, he realized just what his mother was wearing. The white bikini almost blended in with her pale ass, and it took him a second to realize she even had a top, barely spotting the knot on her back. She bent over to pick up the sunscreen she brought out next to her chair to lay on, her meaty ass sticking out. She turned and noticed her son, Jay trying to act like he wasn't admiring her body. Samantha extended the sunscreen to him.

"You're going to want to put this on."

Jay struggled to maintain eye contact when his mother's chest was the barest it has been in front of him. His mother really was committed to trying new things. As Jay started spreading the sunscreen around his body, Samantha heard her phone go off. Jay passed the sunscreen back, and she spread sunscreen around the front of her body, turning her back to Jay while she did so. His mother set her knee on the chair, rubbing in the lotion. Jay wasn't much of a leg guy, but his mother made the kink grow on him. She looked over her shoulder.

"Jay, I'm going to lay down. Can you... apply some on my back side?" Normally, she wouldn't care if her son helped her. But the man on the phone specifically requested it, which bothered her.

"Of course, Mom. That's not a problem." Jay couldn't believe he was going to get to touch his mother's body, even if he wouldn't be able to fully enjoy himself.

Samantha passed the bottle to him, then laid face down on the chair. Jay squeezed some lotion out into his hand, and squatted down at his mother's legs. As he touched his mother's legs, he noticed how soft they were. He was going to try and drag out the process if he could. He slid his hand from her calves up to her knees, then did the same to the other leg. He squeezed out some more, then started above the knee and moving towards her ass. He slowly inched his hand up to her ass, stopping just shy of it on one leg. He moved to the other leg, feeling her tight meaty thighs. Right before he finished that leg, he decided to take a risk. Before he lifted his hand off, his finger tops brushed the edge of her ass. His mother twitched, but she didn't say anything. Samantha knew it was just an accident and decided it would be too awkward for Jay. Her phone went off again.

"Before you do my back Jay, let me... make it easier for you."

Jay stopped and watched in amazement, as his mother's hands reached behind her. She pulled at the strings that kept her tits from hanging loose, undoing it. She moved the strings off to the side, leaving her back bare. Jay repositioned himself, which allowed him to see a limited side view of his mother's compressed breasts. He squirted out more lotion, his cock starting to press against his trunks. He rubbed it all over her back, seeing a faint outline of her back muscles. He had to hop into the water now, as there was no way his mom would not notice his erection for her if she turned to talk to him.

"All right Mom, it's all good!" Jay said, happy he could feel his mother's body.

Samantha tied her strings back up, hoping Jay didn't think anything of what she had done. She alternated for a bit, switching between tanning her front side and her back side for minutes at a time. Jay was doing laps in the pool, staying at a semi-erection. If he came out, he was going to have to go back in the water immediately. They had been talking, Jay asking his mom about her work in the past, and her asking if he had any idea of what he wanted to do in the future and how his friends were. She asked Jay if he had a crush on anyone, and smirked as he looked too uncomfortable. Boys, she thought, I wonder if I know her. He was halfway through his final lap, when he had an idea for him and his mom to bond real quick.

"Hey Mom, before I head in, do you want to do a cannonball contest?"

"Oh, do you think you can do better than your mom? All right, let's do it!"

Samantha hadn't heard from the man on the phone since the sunscreen command, and she was actually enjoying the conversation she was having with her son. While she wished she was dressed differently, she felt her son probably wouldn't care. He's seen women in bikinis before, so what was another? She flipped on her back and let her son know to go first. Jay climbed out of the pool, and backed up to get a running start. He angled his jump so that the water should splash at her once he lands in the water. He just thought it would be funny, he didn't even think about how she would look wet. Jay ran and jumped, entering the cannonball position at his apex. A decent splash. He came out of the water and looked at his mother.

Samantha felt the cold splash of the water on her skin. She looked at Jay, wearing a big smile on his face. He laughed a little bit, and his mom felt a sense of competition. She simply smiled back at Jay, standing up off her chair. Jay stayed in the water, getting a good look at her body again. He motioned at the water, and then gave space for his mother to land in the water. She backed up a few steps, then ran forward. She leapt into the air, and crashed into the water. The splash was slightly smaller than Jay, but he didn't really care. As she emerged from the water, Jay thought she looked incredibly sexy with the water glistening off her tanning skin. Her long, brown hair was clung to her neck, chest and back. She said something, but he was enamored with her bikini. The material must have been thin, as Jay faintly saw her pink nipples through the cups. Did she know her top would do that? Jay decided not to let her know as she finally got his attention.

"How'd I do?" Samantha said in a playful attitude.

"Yeah, um, I think you won mom. Yours was slightly bigger. Good job!" Jay had to get out now.

Samantha jumped a couple of times in the water, her breasts bouncing slightly. Jay said he was done and was going to head inside, beginning to climb out of the pool. His mother turned to climb out of the side of the pool, Jay turning to watch her one more time. Her bottom had ridden up her ass, mostly disappearing in between her cheeks. Jay wished he had his phone, but turned around quickly to leave. He was fully hard grabbing his towel, and heading inside. Samantha stood up, realizing her predicament. She quickly turned to make sure her son didn't see, but he was already almost inside. Thank god, she thought. She pulled the bottom out and stretched it back to cover what it could of her ass. As she came back to her chair, she began texting Chris.

"Please sir, may I go back inside?" She had to beg him if she wanted something from him, with the man yet to honor a request.

"Where's your son?"

"He headed back inside."

"Cool. I don't want you to have tanlines." Samantha understood his meaning.

"He's still at the house. Please sir."

"Do you want him to come back out? Take it off now."

Jay had dried himself off inside, but crept next to a window to see what his mom would do now that she was by herself. He had his phone ready to record anything that might happen. His mom bent over to use her phone, he assumed texting someone. About to go shower and change, Jay stopped when his mom reached behind her back again. She turned her head to make sure no one was watching, Jay stepping to the side of the mirror. She looked back forward, and undid the knot. Jay began recording, right as his mother lifted the top over her head. She dropped it next to her chair, then moved her hands to the side knots on the bikini bottom. She pulled one, then held the front of the bottom as she undid the other. As she pulled off the bottom, Jay zoomed in with his phone on her ass, faint tan lines already there. He watched her ass jiggle slightly as she stepped toward the chair, keeping her legs close as she walked. Jay could only see the side of her body, getting a better idea on just how big his mom's tits were from the side view. She laid face down, and Jay stopped recording as he thought she would be there for a bit. Samantha's ass was a sizeable mound compared to her flat body. He ran to his bathroom, jerking off before he showered off the chlorine from his body.

Chris was scrolling through pictures and videos of his past victims, putting Samantha's evidence in the same folder. He pulled up her camera network, watching Jay walk back into his room. He figured since the kid had good taste in clothes, he would throw him a bone for his hard work. He had combed through Jay's phone, as Jay was the first to have equally damning nudes of his victim, let alone of his mother. He listened to their conversation they had in the back yard, silently commenting the kid should be a photographer. He had some great pictures and videos after all. After he looked through the kid's phone, he noticed a new device on the network. He checked it out, and for the first time since he began his predatory work, he was shocked. The device was a camera feed, pointed at Samantha's bed. Almost the same angle the webcam on the computer gave him. He checked the device's name, "AL_CLK," and figured it out. The kid is going to spy on his mother. One thought had crossed his mind.

Neighday
Neighday
152 Followers
12