A Mother's Desire Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother's secret desires get Tommy even more worked up.
2.8k words
4.63
38.9k
45

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy looked up at Sally's face. His cock was buried to the hilt in her tight pussy as she sat astride him. His hands grasped her hips tightly as she bounced slowly up and down on his turgid cock. Her face was a mask of pure bliss and her eyes were slightly glassy. Another man suddenly appeared next to Sally and she turned her face toward him. His cock protruded just inches away from her mouth. She turned back to look down at Tommy.

"Go on Mother. Suck his cock. You know you want to."

Sally turned back toward toward the cock and opened her mouth, taking it in. "Mmmmmppphhh" She moaned softly. Tommy lifted his hips and started thrusting hard into his mother. He noticed a shadow fall against him and shifting his gaze to focus behind Sally, saw that another man was grabbing her ass. He felt a weight on the bed as the man clambered on and aimed his cock at Sally's bung hole.

Tommy stopped his thrusting to allow the man to position himself. He felt the pressure of the other cock pressing against his mother's anal passage. He felt her tense and then a guttural scream came out of her mouth at the unexpected intrusion.

Tommy woke up and looked around to find his mother lying on her side, fast asleep next to him. It had been a dream but it had seemed so real. The only reality though was how hard his cock was. He turned toward his mother and spooned her. He pressed his hard cock against her ass. Slowly he pried open her ass cheeks and let his cock nestle between the orbs of flesh. He moved his hand down her leg and pushed it upward slightly.

Sally stirred and lifted one leg higher. Tommy's fingers slid down to her now accessible pussy and lightly stroked it. Sally moaned softly and lifted her leg higher, giving her son better access. Tommy kissed his mother's neck and then moved down to kiss her shoulder as he worked his fingers into her pussy. He felt her starting to get wet and he slowly moved his fingers in and out of her.

Sally moaned again and turned to lie on her back. She turned her head to face him and kissed him softly. Her tongue traced patterns on his lips as he continued to finger fuck her. Sally's hand moved toward his cock and grasped it.

"I want you in me." She said softly, her breath catching as her son fingered her. She gasped again as she felt Tommy remove his fingers from her pussy. She sighed softly and then spread her legs wide as Tommy climbed on top of her. He positioned his cock at her seething cunt and pushed forward.

"OOohhhhh" Sally moaned as the cock speared into her, spreading her tight pussy wide with its girth. Tommy let it stay inside her for a bit as he lifted her slightly and wrapped his arms around her. Sally reciprocated by wrapping her own arms around his back and pulling closer toward her. She nibbled softly on his ear.

"Fuck me darling." She said softly. "Fuck mother with your hard cock."

"Oh mother. Do you feel how hard you make me?" Tommy said as he began to move his hip and work his cock in and out of her. "No one makes me this hard mother. No one."

"Ohh baby... I love how hard you are. I love how hard I make you." Sally moaned back. "Fuck me hard baby. Make me cum. Fuck me like only you know how.

Tommy wanted to fuck her with wild abandon but he also loved the way they were holding each other and how tender the moment felt. He fucked her slowly but deeply, thrusting hard into her each time. Sally grunted with each thrust, also enjoying the slow fuck.

She held her son tighter, her nails almost digging into his back as she felt her body starting to build toward orgasm. She started to buck at him, urging him deeper. Tommy kept up the slow rhythm, allowing her to buck and grind at him. He could feel her pussy starting to spasm and clamp on his cock but he didn't speed up.

He raised his head and kissed his mother full on the lips. She broke away to catch her breath as she gasped and moaned. "Oh babyyy... Oh babyyyyy... your'e gonna make me cumm...oh godddd ... Babbyyyyyyyyy!!

Tommy thrust into her and held his cock deep inside her pussy as he felt her pussy clench and unclench while her whole body spasmed. She let out a shrill scream as her entire body convulsed in pleasure. Her thighs shook and her hands dug into his back. Just as he felt she was coming down from her orgasm, he started to move in her again.

"Oh god baby." Sally cried out as she bucked against him. "Faster baby. Harder! Oh Goddd please!"

Tommy could feel her pussy starting to spasm again and he picked up his pace. Sally was moaning incoherently now as she wrapped her legs around his back. Tommy started fucking her hard as he felt her pussy clamp down on his cock. It was almost painful the way her pussy was spasming wilding on his meat but he kept fucking her, picking up pace and practically ramming it into her like a jackhammer.

"Aaaagghhhh...Unnnhhhh Ohhhh Godddddd" Sally cried out. Her body began to shake uncontrollably as her pussy kept spasming and milking her sons cock. He kept pounding into her hard and fast. He could feel his balls starting to swell and the sperm started to rush out.

"Mother...Mother! I'm gonna cumm mother!!

"yesss Yess Yesss! Oh God... Tommmmmmmmyyyyyy" Sally cried out

"Motherrrrrr OH Godddd... Motheeeerrrr" Tommy cried out in a high pitched voice as his sperm rushed along the shaft of his penis and pulsed out of the end of his cock deep into his mothers wet, hot, gash. His cock continued to pulse and flood her cunt. Her pussy kept spasming around his cock, massaging and drawing out all its precious nectar.

Mother and son lay locked together for a while, both their bodies convulsing in the throes on pleasure. Tommy felt his cock start to soften and he raised himself up on his elbows. He looked down at his mother and softly kissed her lips. Tommy pulled himself off her and watched as his cum leaked out of her pussy. He scooped up some of it and offered his spunk covered fingers to her.

Sally sucked greedily on his fingers, licking up her sons sperm. Tommy lay down again beside her and lightly stroked her thigh. Sally took hold of his hand, clasping it in hers. "My god baby. That was intense."She said. "What got into you? I thought I wore you out last night?"

Tommy laughed. "I though you did too" He said. "But I had a dream. I guess it was what we talked about last night."

"Which part?" Sally asked. "We talked about a lot of things."

"Where you wanted to suck on another cock while getting fucked." Tommy explained. "Except this was more. I dreamt you were in a gang bang."

Sally raised herself up on one elbow and turned to face her son. "You dreamt I was in a gang bang? Were you there too?"

"Yeah. You were riding me and then you started sucking on another cock. Then someone came up behind you and was going to fuck your ass."

"Oh my God! Who were these guys?" Sally asked.

"I don't know, just faceless guys."

"And then what happened?" Sally asked. "In your dream."

"Well, he started pushing into your ass and I could feel him. Then you kind of screamed and I woke up with a super hard on." Tommy explained. "And then well... We did This."

Sally laughed and she looked over at the clock. "It's almost three baby. We should sleep." She said. "You've really worn me out. I don't think I've ever come so hard before." She lay back on to her back.

"I keep getting better don't I!" Tommy said as he turned over to lie on his mothers shoulder, his hand draped across her breasts.

"We keep getting better baby. We do." Sally replied with a laugh "Now good night."

"Yes Mother. You're right, we keep getting better." Tommy smiled. "Good night Mom." He leaned over to kiss her cheek.

They lay in silence for a while before Tommy piped up. "Mom? You awake?"

"I was just dozing off. What is it?"

"Would you?" Tommy asked.

"Would I what baby?" Sally replied.

"Have a gangbang. Or want a gangbang."

"Oh God! There's too much to think about with that. The timing. Who was involved. My mood. Whether I'd be comfortable. I don't know." Sally replied. "I really cant say. Theres just too many complications"

"But does the idea excite you?" Tommy pressed on.

"I've never thought about it." Sally responded.

"Mommmm...You said you thought about sucking another cock while being fucked!" Tommy retorted.

"That's different!" Sally said defensively. "That was in the heat of the moment. While I was being fucked. I didn't think about it at other times..."

There was a little bit of an awkward silence between them. Sally turned to face her son. She touched his face gently.

"Does it turn you on?" She asked softly. "Does the idea of Mummy being gang banged turn you on?"

Tommy moved his hand to his mothers breasts and started lightly stroking them. "I don't know. I guess." He said. "I dreamt about it didn't I? See what it did to me..."

"But I don't know." He went on. "I'm not sure I could handle you being pleased by other men. I mean, if I was involved I guess it would be okay but I couldn't just watch. If that makes any sense."

"That's why I said its complicated baby." Sally said soothingly, she grabbed the hand that was stroking her tit and moved it down to her cum soaked cunt. Tommy took the cue and lightly stroked her slit and clitoris.

"You see..." Sally went on as she sighed softly, enjoying the ministrations of her sons fingers on her pussy. "When I'm worked up, I lose my inhibitions. So its all got to be at the right time and right place. And I guess with the right people." Her hips were slowly thrusting against Tommy's fingers.

Tommy's cock started to twitch and harden again. Both at the fact that he was turning his mother on again and the thought of her being gang banged. Images from his dream filled his mind and his cock lurched.

"I don't think I could watch you with someone else either." Sally continued. "But it might be fun having someone watch us. I really don't know..."

Sally grabbed his fingers and pushed them inside her, moaning as she did so. Her own hand went to his cock that was now alive and pulsing hard.

"What I do know is that you turn me on so much... and right now, if you could somehow clone yourself into three? All three of you could do me at the same time. Right here and now! And probably Anytime and everytime!"

"So it does excite you!"

"You excite me baby." Sally said as she clambered on to her son's cock and slipped it into her creamy pussy. "I wanted to sleep but you got me all worked up." She began bouncing on his cock, making wet slapping sounds as she did so.

"Ohhh baby... Your cock feels so damn good. I can never get enough." She moaned as she began feeling another orgasm building inside her. She bent her body forward a little and kissed her son, working her tongue into his mouth.

"Let's have our own little gang bang." She said, hornily.

"How? I don't understand." Tommy said, almost bewildered.

"Go on, stick your fingers in my asshole and I'll suck on your other hand."

"Like three different cocks" Tommy said in glee.

"And you can tell me what the cocks are doing as if they are there...Ohhh god...fuck me harder babyyy"

Tommy flexed his cock in his mothers pussy as she rode him. He moved one hand to her ass and spread her cheeks.

"Richard's gonna fuck your ass now mother...he's right behind you." Tommy said this as he placed two fingers against her rosebud. He pressed in slowly, feeling the sphincter release and then his fingers were in.

"Oh my goddddd...Richard! Youre splitting me!" Sally cried out both at the feeling of being completely full as well as playing along with their little game. "I need to suck a cock...anyone... please."

Tommy raised his other hand and offered it to his mother. "This is Steve", he said.

Sally sucked on his fingers greedily. She bounced on her sons cock and at the same time pressed her ass back against the fingers in her ass. Tommy started to thrust his fingers in and out of her with speed. He worked another finger in, making it three and fucked her hard and fast. Sally was moaning incoherently around his fingers. She suddenly pulled away. "I'm gonna cum... Oh goddd... I'm gonna cummmm... Babbbbyyyyyyy"

Sally collapsed forward as her body shook and trembled. Her pussy clenched her sons cock while her ass spasmed on his fingers. Tommy stopped fucking his fingers in her ass and reveled in her orgasm.

"Oh my god baby... Oh my god...oh fucccckkkk." Sally moaned. "baby... I need you in my ass baby... Will you? Will you please fuck mummy's ass?"

She didn't wait for an answer but instead pulled herself off her sons cock and positioned herself on her fours. Tommy got up and as he was about to position himself behind his mother, she stopped him.

"W-wait. Go to my cupboard. Top drawer." She said. "Theres a vibrator in there. Use that in my pussy while you fuck my ass."

Tommy was stunned. He had no idea his mother had a vibrator. He wanted to ask but he knew this wasn't the time. He hurried to the drawer and drew out a long thick vibrator. He brought it back to his mother.

"Put it in me." Sally said. "Turn it on and put it in."

Tommy looked for the switch at the base of the device and turned it on. It buzzed in his hands.

"That's it. Put Richard's cock in my pussy darling. Then fuck my ass."

Tommy wasted no time. He pushed the vibrator into his mothers pussy and it slipped in easily. He pushed it deep inside as she mewled in pleasure. He positioned himself behind her and pressed the head of his turgid cock against her puckered rosebud. He pushed it, almost roughly, feeling her tight ass grip his cock.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard! Make me your gang bang slut."

Tommy hammered away. He could feel the vibrator filling his mothers pussy and pressing against the thin skin separating her ass and pussy. He could feel the vibrations coursing through as well. He grabbed her hips and fucked hard in and out of her clenching ass.

"yesss yesss yesss oh babyyyy... This is so fucking good... I'm so full baby... Oh Godddd... I cant last long baby... Please cummm...cum with me baby...oh godddddddd"

Tommy couldn't hold back either. The tightness of his mothers ass, together with the vibrations coursing through her pussy, coupled with the mind games they were playing were taking him over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum mother...Oh shit...your ass is so tight... Mother...mother...I'm gonna cummm"

"Cum baby...cummmmm... Oh godddd. Oh goddd... Oh fuckkkkk...babbbbyyyyy! Aaaaaghhhh" Sally cried out as her body convulsed for the umpteenth time in orgasmic bliss.

She felt her sons cock spurt its hot cum deep into her bowels, triggering another bout of spasms in her pussy.

She reached behind her to remove the vibrator. Her pussy had become too sensitive and it was almost painful the way the vibrator kept buzzing inside her. Tommy felt the pressure on his cock lessen as the vibrator was pulled out. Slowly his cock deflated and he pulled it out of her ass slowly. Tommy collapsed on the bed beside his mother and she too turned to lay down beside him.

She draped her hand over his chest and lightly stroked his chest hairs. They lay silently for a while, the only sounds were their deep breathing.

"You okay mom?" Tommy asked. "I was worried you were going to pass out or something."

"I'm fine baby. That was just so intense." Sally said. "I didn't think I would react that way"

"So you do like a gangbang!!" Tommy said, a little too excitedly.

"Youre incorrigible!" Sally said as she smacked her son playfully. "Enough of gang bang talk. Go to sleep. I'm exhausted and satisfied plenty with you."

"But maybe if you..."

"Go to sleep Tommy." Sally said. "We'll talk about this another day if we have to. Now just hold Mommy close and go to sleep. Good night."

"Ok ok." Tommy grumbled. He pulled his mother closer to him and wrapped his arm around her. "Good night Mom."