A Mother's Dirty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky lifted his head and glanced at the phone at the same time as Elise, only to see his mother's name flashing on the screen.

"Don't stop, baby," the blonde told him with a devious smile as she reached for the phone to answer the call. She thumbed the screen a second time to put the call on the speaker setting.

Ricky just gazed at his mother's naked friend in surprise while she just spread her legs even wider and arched her pussy at him.

"Hey, Di. What's going on," the blonde said, reaching down to peel her pussy open wide for Ricky.

The boy couldn't move yet, and his cock was throbbing even harder knowing it was his mother on the phone. Then Elise leveled her gaze on him and slid a finger all the way into her pussy, drawing it back out soaking wet with her dew. She held the finger to her lips in a shushing gesture, then stuck it into her mouth and sucked off her juice without making a sound.

"I dunno, I'm feeling kinda restless, I guess," Diane's voice came over the phone's speaker.

With precum oozing heavily from the bulbous tip of his swollen cock, Ricky stroked his shaft and leaned back to Elise's smooth pussy, running his tongue all around her lips and clit bud. The blonde managed to reply without giving anything away about the fact that Ricky was between her legs eating her hot pussy while she talked to his mother. The whole situation seemed just as crazy as when he pulled his excited cock out right next to his sleeping mother, but it was turning him just as much, if not even more.

"Is everything okay?" the blonde asked with the tongue of the other woman's son dipping inside her fuckhole.

"I don't know," Diane sighed loudly. "I've been a little beside myself, to be honest."

Ricky kept licking the blonde's pussy, but he knew his mother had to be talking about the cock picture he'd accidentally sent to her phone. He was now more convinced than ever that she'd been looking at her own son's erection before masturbating herself to sleep.

"Hmm," Elise said curiously, "does it have anything to do with that gorgeous picture you showed me at lunch?"

Ricky froze. Obviously Elise had seen the picture on his mother's phone, and now that the blonde was already intimately familiar with his cock, she knew whose cock Diane had been looking at. But Diane obviously didn't know her friend knew more than she was letting on. His cock pulsed with excitement as he went back to licking the blonde's pussy, sliding a finger up her slit to add to her pleasure. Elise stifled a pleasurable moan.

"Yeah, it kinda does," Diane admitted sheepishly. "I might've spent half the afternoon enjoying some me-time because of it."

Elise's eyes widened while her gaze and Ricky's locked. The blonde took a deep breath, composing herself. "Mmmm, well you have to admit it's a beautiful cock."

Ricky couldn't resist standing up, the blonde's fuck nectar coating his mouth while he let the cock in question swagger back and forth in front of his mother's devious friend. He took hold of it and boldly stroked his shaft in front of her, feeling an extra-hot pulsing in his shaft with his unwitting mother on the phone.

"So are you thinking about fucking this guy who's obviously close to your son's age?" the blonde added cagily.

"I - I just can't," Diane faltered.

"Why?" the blonde egged her on. "It's not like you'd be cheating on anyone. And a young hottie like that can make you feel like nothing else."

Ricky couldn't believe Elise was actually encouraging his mother to think about fucking him, even if Diane still thought her friend didn't know whose cock they were talking about.

"Oh my god," Diane sighed. "I can't believe I'm telling you this. But. That cock. It's, um, Ricky's. So as nice as it is, you can see why I can't be thinking about him that way."

"Sounds like you already have, bae," the blonde pointed out the obvious with her eyes trained on Ricky's stroking hand. "Besides, it's not like you'd be the first. A woman like you and son like him sharing a roof? That's practically a recipe for hot."

"I can't believe you even said that," Diane hissed. "That's - that's - incest."

"Mmmm, yes it is," the blonde purred. "You lucky slut."

Diane sighed loudly. Ricky's organ was throbbing like he never felt before. He couldn't wait any longer and knelt on the sofa, positioning himself to push the head of his cock into the slit between Elise's pussy lips and grind the fat length of his rod deeply into her hole. As he sank his impressive pole into her body, the blonde couldn't hold back an obvious moan of pleasure.

"Oh my god," Diane's voice rose from the phone speaker. "Are you getting turned on by this?"

Ricky struggled to keep silent as he began to rock his hips, gliding his red-hot cock shaft in and out of Elise's creamy pussy, but the blonde was growing less and less careful with her sighs and moans of pleasure.

"Mmmm, I definitely am," she confessed to the mother of the young stud now pumping his rigid cock into her pussy. "And you did, too. You can't deny it. I bet you'd love the way that cock feels going up inside you."

Ricky was amazed at the way Elise was talking to his mother, but also was turned on like very few times in his life. He pumped harder, driving his cock deeper into her hole.

"Are you fingering yourself?" Diane asked. "I can't believe it."

"Mmmm, ohhhh," Elise moaned. "Uhhh, yeah, that's it. I just can't help fingering myself. You don't mind, do you? I think you should just fuck him. I know you want to."

"Oh my god," Diane said again. The catch in her breathing over the phone was betraying her arousal. "I just couldn't ... no matter how gorgeous that cock is."

"Oh god, yes you could," the blonde moaned as Ricky steadily pumped her full the cock they were talking about. "That thing would feel so good in you. You know it would."

Diane started to let her moans and gasping be heard more and more clearly over the phone.

"Fuck," the frustrated mother spat, "I can't help it. I want him. I want that amazing cock. It's so bad I love him like this but I want him so bad."

Ricky was stunned by his mother's words, and it was making it increasingly hard to keep from making noise while he fucked his mother's friend harder and harder. By now Elise was just moaning and gasping, barely able to form words while he pumped her pussy with the whole force his hard, young body. As hot as the beautiful, busty blonde looked while he fucked her, Ricky closed his eyes and concentrated on the sound of his mother's voice as her moans came to them over the phone.

He knew she had to fingering herself, with no idea that her son was actually fucking her friend. He couldn't stop imagining his mother in her friend's place and that it was her hot, slippery pussy he was pounding his raging cock into.

Both of the women started to cum at the same time, and both of them were crying out that they wanted his lusty young cock pumping them deep and hard. Ricky bit his bottom lip to keep from groaning and crying out himself as his rock-solid pole exploded in the blonde's clasping pussy and filled her hole with gushing jets of hot, teenage spunk.

When he opened his eyes, Elise looked dazed and breathless, his cock still embedded in her soundly fucked slit. His mother was just coming off the end of her own orgasm as he slowly drew his cock out of Elise's pussy and sat on the couch in the open space between her widely flung legs.

"I can't believe we just did that," Diane said, still slightly breathless.

"You have no idea," Elise replied, her eyes on the other woman's naked son. "God, that was good."

Diane allowed a giggle to escape. "I guess a little fantasy between friends can't hurt anyone."

"But the reality would be like nothing you ever felt before. Just trust me on that."

The two women made plans to have another lunch together the following day, and then said their goodbyes. Elise looked down between her legs at Ricky and told him: "I don't care if you think about her while you fuck me if it's gonna make you fuck me like that."

Ricky couldn't help smiling.

*

Diane showered and after drying her hair she put on a pair of panties and a stretchy tank top with spaghetti straps. Over that she threw on a short robe that left her smooth legs on show nearly to the bottom curves of her sumptuous ass cheeks. It was a bit more revealing than she usually dressed when Ricky was at home, but who knew if he'd be home before she decided to turn in. And if he did come home before that, what harm would there be? After all, she'd been looking at his cock on her phone most of the day, and had even masturbated on the phone talking about it to Elise.

She wished she hadn't lost her mind during the call with her friend, but Elise was the last person who would ever judge. Besides, she'd cum harder than she had earlier when she'd fingered herself on her bed. She knew she could never actually go through with anything as insane as fucking Ricky, but at least she wasn't feeling so ashamed of herself anymore. A woman had a right to her own, private fantasies, didn't she? But of course they weren't all that private after admitting them to Elise.

Diane got her laptop and took it downstairs to the living room, where she got comfortable in her big, reclining easy chair and started surfing the internet with the TV playing softly in the background. She ended up on her favorite porn video site and searched for mother-son clips. The videos were obviously fake, but she was easily swept up in her new favorite fantasy and watched three in a row before she realized it. The videos were making her pussy churn with heat, despite the fact that she'd fingered herself twice already that day.

Frustrated, the pretty brunette closed her laptop and put it aside, picking up her phone and going straight back to the picture of her son's cock that started her off on a very unsettling day. The problem was that the more Diane studied Ricky's cock, the more she imagined seeing it in the flesh, touching and feeling it, even tasting it. If she didn't stop what she was doing she'd need to change her panties again before she went to bed.

She was still admiring the young man's luscious cock when she heard the car pull in, and a moment later Ricky was coming into the house. Diane quickly set her phone on the end table next to her chair and pretended to be engrossed in whatever was on TV. Her son appeared in the doorway without entering the room. It was semi-dark, except for a small lamp and the light from the TV, but Diane could've sworn he was looking at her differently. She assumed he was still feeling embarrassed about sending her his cock by accident. The topic seemed to hang in the air without being dealt with, even though she'd texted him to pass it off as no big deal.

"I didn't realize you were going out," she said, doing her best to sound casual.

"You were sleeping when I went out. Didn't want to wake you up."

Diane realized how she'd fallen asleep with her door wide open and her tits fully exposed. Ricky had definitely seen her. There was no other explanation for the intense way he was looking at her now.

"Leave a note next time, okay?" she said.

"Sure."

He turned to leave but Diane called him back, feeling like she just wanted him around.

"Yeah, Mom?" he asked, still hanging in the doorway.

Diane had to think of something quick to get him to stay.

"Honey ... um ... I hope you're not still feeling embarrassed about the picture today."

"I was, but not anymore," he said mysteriously. "I hope you aren't, either."

"Oh, of course not. I mean I was at first, but really, what's the big deal, right? It was just an accident, so what's the harm?"

Ricky came further into the room and took a seat on the sofa a few feet away from Diane's chair. Even in the dim light she caught the way his eyes drifted over her bare legs and the upper swells of her tits showing through the open top of her robe.

"I guess you probably deleted the picture, huh?"

Diane didn't answer right away. She finally decided to tell him the truth, or at least a slightly altered version. "I meant to, but I just didn't get around to it, yet."

"Yeah, okay. You don't have to if you don't want to."

She smiled, liking the idea that he didn't mind her having his cock on her phone. Then she started to sense something, finally realizing that her son, sitting just a few feet away, reeked completely of sex. It was unmistakable: he'd been out somewhere fucking. Diane felt a sudden wave of heat flush through her body. After everything that happened that day, along with the time she'd just spent torturing herself with phony incest video fantasies, her pussy flushed and quivered with need. At the same time she felt a sharp pang of jealousy, something she never would have imagined feeling over her son.

Now Diane had to fight even harder to keep up a calm exterior.

"In that case, I guess I'll keep it. For a while, anyway. As long as you don't mind."

"I don't mind," he said, looking straight at her prominent cleavage. "I mean, if you like it then you keep it."

Diane let out a laugh that was as much for releasing tension and trying to lighten a weird moment with humor. "Then I will. I mean, it is really nice, after all. What's the big deal, right? You could send me more like that if you wanted."

Ricky got a sly grin on his face. "You want me to send you more pictures of my cock, Mom?"

Diane felt her face flush with heat just as badly as her pussy. Having sex must have boosted her son's confidence since he was acting very strangely toward her now, especially the way he was looking at the generously exposed parts of her body. Of course, after her phone call with Elise she wasn't exactly feeling like her usual self, either.

While she tried to think of a way to reply to his question, another very unsettling thought crossed her mind. What if the strong scent of pussy all over him was from Elise? She thought about the way her blonde friend had sounded over the phone, and Elise's intense reactions seemed much too strong for a woman just using her fingers. Diane also knew that Elise had put her call on the speaker setting, and realized if her suspicion was right then Ricky would have heard everything his mother was saying about him while she masturbated. Her mixed feelings of jealousy and arousal spiked even higher.

"Why not," she finally replied, forcing a casual tone. "You do have a nice one. I mean, okay, a really nice one. There's no harm in letting your mother enjoy a little looking, is there?"

"None at all," Ricky said, his grin quickly turning into a suggestive leer. "For that matter, you could send me pictures, too."

That's when Diane decided her suspicion was more than just a feeling. She just didn't believe in coincidence enough to accept any other explanation. Something strange and significant then flipped on like a switch in Diane's mind. Ricky was hers, not Elise's. She was the one who'd loved and doted on him all his life. Elise just wanted hot, young cock. Not that there was really anything wrong with that, and the brunette had to admit her friend had excellent taste. But as crazy as it seemed, Diane decided Ricky had to be hers.

"And just what kind of pictures of your frumpy mother do you want to see?" she asked.

"You're definitely not frumpy, Mom," Ricky told her. "You could send me anything you want and I'd love it."

"So let's say maybe I sent you a picture of my boobs. You'd like that?"

"Oh yeah," the boy leered.

Diane noted the growing bulge in the crotch of her son's jeans. The sight made her pulse leap with excitement. Sure, her son was a lusty eighteen-year-old with a horny cock, but he'd almost certainly just been out fucking one of her best friends and now he was already home and getting hard for his mother. She was surer than ever that this was what happened, but she was trying to think of a way to confirm it once and for all.

"What if I told you I showed your picture to Elise?" she said, studying his face for a response. There wasn't a shred of surprise. If anything, his face blushed slightly with guilt.

"That's cool," he mumbled.

Now Diane knew he'd listened to her cum while moaning about how much she wanted his cock.

"Hmm," Diane pretended to be thinking. "Doesn't it seem silly to send each other phone pictures when we actually live together?"

"What do you mean, Mom?" the boy asked, his face lighting up with curiosity at the same time that the bulge in his pants swelled to larger proportions.

"I mean," she said, getting up out of her chair and shrugging off her robe as she went to stand in front of her son, "why send you pictures of your mother's boobs when they're right here in front of you?"

Diane then took hold of the hem of her tight tank top and peeled it upward, pulling it off over her head and revealing her full, naked tits to her attentive son. Ricky's enrapt gaze pleased Diane and bolstered her courage more than she expected. While he stared at his mother's orbs, she cupped them in each of her hands, fondling and squeezing them.

"Isn't this better than a picture, baby?" she asked.

"God, Mom. Much better. Damn, your tits are just perfect."

Diane smiled with satisfaction. "Are they as good as Elise's?"

She almost laughed at the guilty look that came across her son's handsome face.

"Umm, how would I know?" he stammered.

"Maybe because you were just at her house fucking her brains out while you listened to your own mother masturbating on the phone."

Diane's heart was pounding. She could hardly believe she even said it, but her excitement was building higher and higher by the second. Ricky didn't even try to deny it. He knew he was busted, but the way he was staring at his mother's naked tits told Diane everything she needed to know. She still felt a strong pang of jealousy, but at the same time she felt proud of her son for fucking the other woman so good as to make her cry and moan the way she had on the phone. It had been much too long since anyone had fucked her like that, and there was no one she could think of she wanted between her legs more than Ricky.

"You have to feel them to be sure, though," she added as she knelt on the sofa with one knee between his legs. "Go ahead, baby. They're right here for you."

Ricky sighed deeply and took his mother's bare, heavy tits into each of his large hands. Diane sighed even louder as he began to fondle and squeeze them, pulling and turning her excited nipples between his fingertips.

"Oh, Ricky baby," she cooed.

"I can't believe we're doing this, Mom," her son said just before he leaned forward to suck one of her nipples into his mouth.

Diane gasped sharply, barely believing she was looking down at her own son feeling and nuzzling her naked tits. It felt like nothing she could ever compare it to, and her hands went to the back of his head, her fingers weaving into his short, dark hair. He kept massaging her firm globes while he went back and forth from one swollen nipple to the other, sucking and flashing his wet tongue over each of her sensitive nubs.

The brunette's pulse was pounding harder than ever, and the seeping juices from her burning pussy were threatening to drip past the sodden gusset of her skimpy panties. Her son's cock was stiff as granite inside his pants as the prominent bulge rubbed against the side of her leg. She wanted to rip the boy's well stretched pants open and get her hands on that cock that had been driving her crazy all day, but then one of his hands moved down between her legs and started rubbing at her excited pussy through her panties. She gasped and pushed her tits harder into his face while his fingers quickly moved her panties aside and started rubbing along the wet lips framing her slit.

"Ricky, ohhhh Ricky, my love," she moaned, feeling his thick fingers slip and slide over her pussy lips. She was practically shaking by the time one of his fingers found its way into her warm, slippery hole and delved upward and deeper.