A Mother's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It felt really good though." James said.

Claire returned looking red in the face and a little light headed.

"I'm sorry Claire. Are you okay?" Claire smiled airily and nodded. "Your turn."

Amy got down on her knees and felt Claire slowly push and pull her head as she forced Amy to suck his cock. Amy felt his thick cock fill her mouth, oozing precum with each stroke.

"Look at me." James said and both Claire and Amy looked up at him simultaneously. "I want to feel my cock in your throat."

Claire smiled and pushed Amy all the way upon his cock. Her eyes went wide as his cock filled her throat. How his cock in her throat brought her so much pleasure she couldn't understand but she loved it. She felt Claire pullher off James' cock and then push her straight back down until her lips were pressed against his pelvis.

Amy groaned as his cock somehow went deeper and got just a little thicker. Amy hadn't noticed that James was now holding her head instead of Claire. James started pumping his cock in and out of her throat moving faster with every pump. Amy felt her throat tighten and her chest heaved and she pulled away. Amy ran to the bathroom and vomited. She returned with a look of satisfaction on her face.

"I want you on your back." James said.

"I want you kneeling over her." He pointed at his mother. Amy got down on her back and Claire got down on her hands and knees over Amy, her large breasts hung over her face. James pressed his three inch thick nearly seven inch long cock at the loose and dripping opening.

"Fuck mommy baby." Claire whined. "Fuck mommy's pussy and-"

James pushed his swollen mushroom headed cock into his mother's vagina and she moaned. Amy watched Claire's face as it clenched and contorted into one of painful pleasure. Without warning James started pounding her pussy. His thick long penis smashed into her swollen cervix.

Waves of pain washed through her body as she felt her son fuck her maddeningly hard. Claire's mind went blank as she felt an orgasm wash through her like a tsunami. Amy watched Claire's large breasts as they swung about, her large erect nipples hung down and Amy couldn't resist her urge. She reached up and snatched both breasts and started sucking her nipples. The sudden pull and pressure on her nipples forced her from her orgasmic subspace.

"Amy...you're biting...too-" Amy bit down on and around her areolas harder and Claire felt a rush of pain and pleasure.

The combination of her son fucking her pussy and Amy biting her breasts was too much.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck me! Yes! I'm cumming!" She screamed. James felt his mother's vagina squeeze around his cock. He pulled out slowly and Amy was unprepared for his cock as he slid it into her tight pussy. Amy released Claire's nipples as she screamed.

"Fuck me James! You're fucking cock!" Amy screamed. James hadn't expected her pussy to feel so tight but it felt amazing.

"Fuck it hurts!" Amy shouted. James pulled out but Claire reached back and grabbed his ass.

"Don't...stop. Keep fucking her." Claire said as she looked into Amy's face. Pain and pleasure was evident on her young face. Amy's eyes rolled backwards as her moans flew from her mouth one after another.

James pushed three inches in, and pulled out and pushed in four inches and then five. All the dildos she had ever used could not match the sheer size and heat of his size.

"Yes! Fuck me! Oh god! Fuck...yes!" Amy shouted. James pressed the last inch and a half of his cock straight in and struck her very soft cervix. James felt the pressure of her cervix and her vaginal canal contract around his cock.

Claire reached down and started plucking Amy's perky nipples with her teeth.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Faster! Faster! Fuck!" Amy screamed and arched as she orgasmed and started bucking her hips. James grunted as he pulled out and then pushed straight back in. His balls ached and his cock throbbed painfully.

"I...I can't-"

"Cum in her baby!" Claire moaned.

"Fill my pussy! Fuck me James! Fill me!" Amy moaned. James grabbed Amy by the hips and started jack hammering her pussy. The tightness and her growing orgasm was too much. His cock expanded and grew thicker.

"I'm...cumming!" He groaned and pushed every inch of his raging cock deep inside of her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Amy screamed as his cock unleashed a massive flood of hot cum.

James pushed in and pulled out and thrusted his cock straight into his mother's pussy. Claire screamed as his thick cock rammed straight into her pussy and slammed against her cervix. His cock expanded and he unleashed another eruption of thick white cum.

"Yes my baby! Fill mommy!"

James pulled out and Claire flopped to her back. Both Amy and Claire felt exhausted and sore. His cum drizzled from their stretched pussies but James wasn't empty. He stood over his girlfriend and mother and stroked his cock. He pumped his cock fast and hard and thick strand after thick strand of white sperm shot out of his cock and splashed their faces and breasts. James, empty and exhausted fell to a knee and looked over his lovers. They were his...and he loved them.

Liz couldn't believe that Claire had ran out on her but she needed to know what had happened. She couldn't sleep without knowing what Claire had told her son. She also needed to give Claire her purse back which she had left at the cafe. Liz parked outside of the house and walked up to the door and knocked. After the third knock and no one answered she pulled the key out from under the rug and unlocked the door.

"Claire? You home?"

12