A Mother's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Thomas has no choice but to control both his parents.
5.9k words
4.68
26.7k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerg
Xerg
804 Followers

"Linda?" Mother knocked again. Fuck. Oh no. All she had to do was open the door and she'd catch the two of us, her beloved wife and son, in this extremely compromising position. There'd be no talking our way (or my way) out of it. Even just being in the shower together was enough to raise alarm bells - and it was obviously exponentially worse that Mom was currently sucking my dick.

I'm so stupid... I should've had some kind of contingency for this. I-I'd been so focused on having my way with Mom, drowning in this newfound pleasure, that I conducted myself like a complete idiot. With how we were acting, it was realistically only a matter of time until we were discovered. God dammit.

I was the only one panicking. Mom's expression was relaxed and innocent. Why wouldn't it be? From her perspective, there was zero cause for concern. Everything about the situation was perfectly "normal".

In fact, she began to slide my dick out of her mouth, probably so she could respond to Mother. Her movement kicked me into action and I frantically whispered, "Lights out!"

As soon as I said the words, the light left her eyes and her body froze in place, the tip of my dick still resting on her tongue. It was the best call to silence Mom for now. If I let her get involved, she might say something incriminating, especially since she wouldn't even see anything to hide.

With no choice but to take control of the situation, I raised my voice over the sound of the shower. "H-hey, Mother! Actually, it's me in here!" My voice cracked a little.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Thomas. Where's your mother?" Thankfully, Mother didn't sound suspicious at all. And, by making her think I was the only one in here, she was now far less likely to step inside. I just had to get through this conversation.

"I-I'm not sure!" ... Great start.

"Hm... well, have you seen my wallet? I realized I didn't have it in the car and it's not in its usual place."

Her wallet? If I said I didn't know, she'd start searching the house. That was the worst case scenario. I needed Mother to leave and go to work as soon as possible. It wouldn't take her long to realize that Mom couldn't be anywhere but the bathroom if she started snooping around.

I wracked my brain, thinking back to every detail of the previous evening. The continued existence of our happy family depended on this. Luckily... I remembered.

"I think I saw you put it down near the TV in the living room!" I shouted, perhaps a little too loudly.

"Let me check," Mother responded. A beat passed, then another. Until finally... "That was it! Thank you, Thomas. I'll see you tonight."

"Don't mention it, Mother." I wasn't sure if she'd even heard me, but I listened with every fiber of my being for the door to open, then her car starting up, then Mother driving away...

Then, and only then, did I let out a massive sigh of relief. My heart was pounding. Mother had seen that as a harmless exchange, but to me, my fate had hinged on every word. For now at least, I was safe.

Really, I was exceedingly fortunate that Mom had apparently never mentioned our shower escapades to Mother. I'd been too dumb to tell her not to. Maybe it was a simple shred of good luck, or maybe some part of Mom internalized our time together as something "private" and not to be freely shared with others.

Speaking of Mom, I glanced down to my waist. She hadn't moved a muscle. She was still crouched before me, her eyes still glazed over... my dick still halfway in her mouth. Her breathing was measured and consistent; it tickled a little.

I reached down and ran a hand through her long hair, then lightly thumbed one of her nipples. Of course, she didn't react in any way.

Mother was gone now... and I was still so horny. Almost before I knew what I was doing, I pushed a little deeper into Mom's agape mouth. It was an interesting difference in sensation compared to when she was properly conscious. Mom's blowjobs were fairly active; I basically just had to stand there and she would handle everything. But now, she was passive. The complete lack of reaction was its own appeal as I slid even deeper into her. Her jaw and throat quietly widened to greet me. Even with Mom in this state, all the saliva and soft tissue made her mouth feel extremely comfortable around my dick.

Holding her head in place, I moved my hips back and forth, gently thrusting in and out. This versus her "conscious" blowjobs was like the difference between a serene landscape and an extravagant fireworks show. Both were beautiful in their own way, each markedly different from the other but neither inherently better.

Mom stayed motionless, her blank face and vacant eyes making her seem more like a sex doll than my flesh and blood mother. With the hormones coursing through my brain, and seeing her naked body jiggle opposite to my movements, I decided to give her a command. "Mom... touch yourself. As you would if you were masturbating."

Robotically, her limbs moved to obey my instruction. Her right hand began to fondle one of her boobs, while her left crept lower to settle between her legs. It was oddly amusing to watch. Her fingers were passionate, even aggressive, but her demeanor otherwise remained stoic.

We continued like this for some time, Mom silently "masturbating" as she passively fellated me. I can't believe I'd never thought to use the trance in this way before; it was an enjoyable change of pace.

"Mom, answer honestly: do you feel good, touching yourself right now? Nod or shake your head."

She nodded, the first time she had moved her head of her own accord in maybe ten minutes.

"Great. From now on, every time you give me a blowjob, you will feel good like this. It will feel as good as masturbating, but you won't even have to touch yourself. You won't know or care why it feels good to suck my dick, it just does. Do you understand?"

She nodded again, just enough to be noticeable but not enough to interrupt her "blowjob".

Her lack of resistance, her total plasticity in the palm of my hand, fired me up. I moved faster and faster. I might have been imagining it, but I swear Mom's fingers did the same. Moments later, I came in her mouth. Mom swallowed repeatedly without prompting. The trance evidently hadn't deadened her basic bodily functions.

I stepped back to look at her. Her hands were still going to town on her body - because I hadn't told her to stop. I guess I can let her enjoy herself for a little longer. Now that I'd cum, my thoughts returned to the encounter with Mother.

I had to take measures to prevent something like that from ever happening again. The first step would be to make sure Mom understood the sensitive nature of our relationship, so that I could trust her to be discreet in the future.

"Mom, it's an open secret that mothers suck off their sons as sexual relief," I said to my masturbating mother. "Everyone knows about it, but it's inappropriate to actually discuss it with another person. You should never acknowledge it with anyone else under any circumstances, unless I do first. Same goes for us showering together or kissing."

That should keep us safe as far as Mom was concerned. Mother was a different story... but for now, I should "clean up" and let Mom return to her day. "Mom, stop masturbating." She stopped.

"When I end your trance, you will have no memory of Mother interrupting us. You will instead believe that you gave me a blowjob as usual, without issue, and now we're about to finish our normal shower routine."

"Lights on."

-------

I slowly pushed open the door, taking care not to spill any of the coffee in my hand. The room I stepped into was obviously an office, filled with bookshelves that were themselves filled with folders and binders. Hunched over a computer desk at the far end of the room was a tall woman in a suit: Mother. This was her home office, mostly for the evenings (or nights) when she had to handle small professional tasks off-hours.

"Working late, Mother?" It was roughly 9 pm, the same day that Mother had nearly caught me and Mom in the shower. Mother had had a few hours of downtime earlier this evening, but got a call about an hour ago and basically locked herself in here afterward.

"Thomas? I appreciate you checking on me, but I'm very busy right now..." I'd barely opened the door and Mother was already trying to shoo me out.

"I know, I know. I'll leave right away. I just thought you could use some coffee." I held up the mug in my hand.

Her expression softened and she gestured for me to put it on a coaster next to her. "Thank you, Thomas. Really. But I do have to get back to work now, so if you could..."

"I get it, Mother. No worries." Mother loved coffee on these late nights, but was often too busy (or perhaps forgetful) to get it herself.

I placed the coffee on her desk and stepped out of the office, closing the door behind me... but leaving it open just a hair. I watched silently through the crack, waiting for Mother to take a drink. I'd tranced Mom and told her not to leave the living room until I came back, so there was no chance anyone would discover me spying in the hallway.

Five minutes went by, then ten. I started to worry that Mother had forgotten the coffee entirely. But then, on the twelfth minute, she reached over and brought it to her lips. After a long sip, she returned the mug to the coaster.

Like clockwork, her posture began to relax. Her fingers stopped typing. She started straight ahead, as if suddenly fascinated with the wall in front of her.

Not wanting to waste a moment, I burst back into her office. This was the only option I had. Mother lived in the same house as Mom and I. She was family. It was too risky to try and hide from her forever. It was infinitely safer to drug Mother with the chemical prototype and put her under my spell. Either that, or put Mom back to normal and pretend this all never happened... but that wasn't something I was willing to do. It was horrible of me, but I didn't have the self-control to willingly go back to a sexless existence.

So here I was, standing in front of Mother as she sat in a familiar trance. I tried to speak, but the words caught in my throat as I looked at her. We loved each other, but Mother had always been the more distant parent. The nature of her work demanded a lot of attention, and it was a necessary sacrifice for Mom to be a stay-at-home spouse. That was a decision they'd made as a couple before I was even born.

As a result, I felt it had been some time since I really looked at Mother. Scrutinizing her face, that bob of dark brown hair nicely framed her angular features. She had slight wrinkles, but they made her look mature rather than old, like Mom. Inspecting her in this trance, I couldn't help flashing back to Mom's "blowjob" this morning. Unthinking, unfeeling, a living sex doll... my eyes went from Mother's face to her chest, then hips and legs. With only a few words, she could be just like Mom...

I shook my head, pushing those thoughts as far out of my head as I could. I'd make unforgivable mistakes with Mom, and it was equally unforgivable that I refused to undo those mistakes. This was my chance to at least do right by one of my parents, the woman who had supported this family for nearly two decades.

I wouldn't do anything sexual with Mother. As long as I made sure she wouldn't interfere with Mom and I, that would be sufficient. So, I cleared my throat and pulled out my phone to read something I'd written beforehand. "You will treat anything Mom and I do with each other as normal. If you witness us acting in a way the rest of society would deem unusual or immoral, you will not divulge that information to anyone outside the family. Even in those cases, you will personally find nothing unusual or alarming about such behavior."

That should be thorough enough. With this, Mother won't mind if she sees Mom kissing or blowing me, but she also won't gab to anyone at work about it.

... But what if there was something I missed? Some small eventuality I hadn't considered? It could be catastrophic if I had no easy way to quickly correct Mother's understanding.

I think, to be completely safe, I needed to give Mother a trance keyword, just like Mom. I wasn't a genius who could predict every outcome. The ability to recreate this trance on a moment's notice was the best safeguard I could think of. I'd just have to promise myself I would only use it for emergencies.

"Another thing, Mother. Whenever you hear me say 'Lights out'..."

-------

Things changed literally overnight in the Carter household. To test the waters, I gave Mom a peck on the lips during breakfast. Mother was nonplussed, and kept eating with no particular reaction. Then, as Mother was leaving for work, I made sure to mention that Mom and I were about to shower together. Again, Mother did nothing out of the ordinary in response.

After dinner, I decided to really test my luck. Still seated around the table, once the conversation died down between the three of us, I went for it. "Mom...I'm, uh, getting kind of hard. Can I get some, er, relief?"

It made me nervous to be so brazen. I'd phrased it vaguely just in case, but I had just solicited oral sex from Mom right in front of Mother.

Mother's expression was difficult to read, but she said nothing. Mom, for her part, giggled a little. "Of course, dear. My little man is really pent-up today, huh?", she teased.

"Y-yeah, I guess." I scratched my head awkwardly. This was the first time I'd be getting two blowjobs from Mom in one day (as always, I received one in the shower this morning). I don't know if she thought I was just unusually horny today, or if she assumed I'd been too shy to ask her outside of showertime until now. Probably the latter, which wasn't even wrong; Mom could be pretty perceptive.

While our words hadn't been too overtly sexual, the conversation was unmistakably strange - yet Mother watched the exchange as if we were talking about the weather. So far, so good.

"Should we head to your room for some privacy, Tommy?" Mom asked. Frankly, I'd been waffling on how far to go here, but if Mom presented an opportunity like this...

"Nah, right here is fine." I turned to our silent observer. "You don't mind, right Mother?"

Mother glanced between the two of us. "No, not at all." Her voice held no specific interest in the situation. She probably didn't even know what she was agreeing to - but whatever it was, she knew it was "normal".

"Cool, thanks." Turning my seat to the right towards Mom, I shimmied off my pants and underwear. I'd already been partially erect from the anticipation, and grew to full size in a matter of seconds. With no hesitation, Mom moved from her chair to the floor, kneeling at my feet. Then, with a motherly smile, she went to work.

It felt as good as ever - better, even. While Mom was always talented at giving head, there had also been a certain formality in her actions. She didn't see it as a sexual act exactly, but as a mother helping out her son. However, this morning and now, Mom's blowjob was slightly more vigorous. It felt a little more sexual, like she was enjoying it and not just fulfilling an obligation.

Obviously, that's because she was enjoying it. After the trance yesterday, Mom found it inherently pleasurable to suck my dick, as if she was masturbating at the same time. I'd made that change to her mental state without putting much thought into it, but it had been a great idea.

Looking to my left, I almost panicked seeing that Mother was transfixed on the two of us, staring intently at my crotch. Had I fucked up? But wait... if she realized what was happening, she'd say (or scream) something. She wouldn't just watch like that...

Then it clicked. Her eyes were curious, but not disgusted or agitated. While she saw this as a "normal" activity, I hadn't affected her memory in any way. She had never seen her son's erect penis before, nor had she (presumably) ever seen her wife suck a man's dick. To her, this was paradoxically both normal and novel. Nothing to be concerned about, but still intriguing on some level for its unfamiliarity.

Well, this was a lot of firsts for me too. It was the first time getting a blowjob outside the shower, the first time while Mom was clothed, the first time with an audience, even the first time I wasn't standing up.

Unaware of the importance of this occasion, Mom didn't let up, my moans and her low slurping sounds the only thing filling the silence of the kitchen. I started to get turned on even more by the newness of the experience, and by Mother watching. We'd basically gone from a family dinner, the epitome of normalcy, to this. I hated how much I enjoyed it.

-------

After that, with nothing standing in my way, I admit I may have gotten... overzealous. Two blowjobs a day was the new normal, and that number could creep up as high as five on weekends. Mom even started scheduling dinner around it, so that she could be waiting for me - on her knees in the entryway - when I got home from school.

The shower was still the most common place we did the deed, but we used every room in the house at least a few times. Both bedrooms, the living room, the kitchen, Mother's office... for the most part, we'd go at it on the spot wherever I asked. Mom never once complained. I'd never compelled her to suck me off, so theoretically she could have refused whenever she wanted. Either she was dedicated to being a "good mother" - or she liked it. Probably a mix of both.

Sometimes Mother would watch, if she happened to be nearby, but as time went on this became infrequent. It was more common for her to read a book, use her phone, or leave the room entirely for some unrelated task. It was "normal", after all; once the novelty wore off, it wasn't all that interesting to watch her son get off. Once or twice Mother even struck up a conversation with me during the act. Something about the sheer absurdity of the situation made me cum pretty quickly whenever that happened.

Life was good, great even. What teenage boy wouldn't want an endless supply of on-demand blowjobs?

However, it wasn't long before things changed.

-------

It had been around two months of oral sex from Mom. That is, one month of doing it secretly in the shower, then another month openly all over the house. As anyone's would be after two months of daily practice, Mom's blowjobs were killer. I hadn't even masturbated in weeks; I'd just seek out Mom whenever I was in the mood.

On this particular Friday evening, we - me, Mom and Mother - were in the living room watching a movie. Our couch was long enough for all three of us to sit comfortably. I was at one end, while Mom and Mother half-cuddled at the other.

The movie was pretty good (some sci-fi action thing), but midway through there was a brief scene featuring a scantily-clad woman. I found it, shall we say, difficult to focus afterward and, after a few minutes, Mom paused the movie.

"Sweetie..." Mom said tenderly, slowly sitting up. "I can tell you're distracted. Would you like some help?"

"Oh, um... sure. Yes, please." I hadn't been angling for that just yet, but she must have seen me fidgeting. Not only had Mom's blowjob technique improved, but she'd gotten good at sniffing out when I was horny too. Was I really that obvious? Well, not that I was complaining.

"You deserve a break, Linda. Let me handle it this time."

Letting my mind fantasize about the sexual bliss I was about to enjoy, I eagerly pulled off my pants, and after a moment's hesitation decided to remove my shirt too. Sometimes it was fun to get a blowjob while partially clothed, but more often than not I found it kind of an annoyance. Maybe just because I was used to being naked in the shower.

Xerg
Xerg
804 Followers
12