A Mother's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers

He smiled, catching my near slip. "Yeah, I...l-look forward to seeing you too."

He closed the door and started up the big diesel. He had told me what the engine was before, but I couldn't remember anything other than it was from Detroit. In any case, it was loud. Black smoke poured from the stacks as he stepped on the throttle, and a loud whine came from the turbos. I watched until the truck was out of sight, then got back in the van. I realized as I pulled on my seat belt that I was still aroused.

"Shit. I don't know if I'll be able to last another week."

***

The house was quiet when I got home. Cole and Estelle had probably gone out for the afternoon. I made my way upstairs, thinking that I'd maybe take the edge off with my toys. Cole's room was empty, but Estelle's wasn't. They were lying on the bed, naked, with their limbs tangled together. There was no doubt in my mind that they had fallen asleep after having sex. They both looked just as gorgeous as I remembered.

"Dammit, Cole!"

His head popped up instantly, looking around like a prairie dog. His eyes went wide when he saw me.

"Oh, Mom."

"What the hell is this?" I asked, trying to push sinful thoughts about my son out of my mind.

"Um, cuddling?"

"Now, maybe. What was it before? Are you telling me you two didn't have sex?"

"Nooo. But, we used a condom. We're not taking chances, Mom."

"Cole, I really don't want to see you like this. I thought I'd made that clear before."

"Okay. I'm sorry, we thought you would be out longer. I'll be more careful in the future."

I wanted to tell him to come with me into my bedroom. I wanted him to show me the way he was loving Estelle. My hand moved over my belly, where his child was growing. I forced myself not to say what I really wanted to.

"Thank you, I would appreciate that."

I made myself look away and strode to my room. I almost slammed the door and went straight for the bed. I knew that a vibrator was a bad idea right now. Cole would undoubtedly hear that. But dildos were silent. I stripped naked and lay on the bed. I was just getting started when there was a knock on the door. I should have covered myself, but I didn't.

"Come in."

Estelle entered, closing the door softly behind her. "Damn, you're worse off than I thought. What happened with Nate?"

"Got a call to pick up a load. They changed his schedule on him, and he's gone for a week now."

She stepped closer, and I just now realized that she was naked. "That really sucks. You must be so horny, and then you saw us on the bed together. Tell me, May. Which of us made you hotter? Me? Or your son, Cole?"

"Fuck," I whispered. "The two of you together looked amazing."

She had reached me, and placed her hand over mine, pushing it off the dildo in my pussy. She started to move it slowly.

"What were you thinking when you saw us?" She asked. I bit my lip, not answering. "Did you want to call him in and fuck him?"

She had barely done anything with the toy, but my climax hit without warning. I just got my fist into my mouth to dampen my scream.

"Oh, you did! You are such a bad mommy. You're carrying your son's baby, and you still want his cock."

"Yes, I do, dammit all. I don't want to, but I can't help it."

She chuckled. "Well, he is pretty yummy. And, I have absolutely no complaints about his performance. I think that you'll need a bit more, though. Tell me exactly what you want, May."

I looked at her, wondering if I should really tell her. "There's a U-shaped dildo in the box. It's designed to slip inside your pussy. It's like a strap-on, but without the straps."

She found the pink toy, playing around with it a bit until she had it in place.

"You know, this is really naughty. Though, not as naughty as fucking your own son."

I rolled onto my arms and knees. "Fuck me, Stelle."

She moved in behind me, fumbling a bit as she tried to get the dildo started. I slipped a hand between my legs to help get her in position. Then, she started to move. It took a little while for her to get a rhythm, but once she did, it was fantastic. It was hard to replicate the feel of your partner's hips slapping against your ass. A strap-on was not quite the same as a real cock, but it was close enough for now.

She brought me to another orgasm, but didn't stop even after she climaxed from the internal stimulation she was getting. That was one of the main benefits of a strap-on over a real cock -- it didn't get soft. Estelle kept going, and this time I held back my climax as long as possible. It took another fifteen or twenty minutes before I could not hold it back any more. The trigger point was when she slid a thumb into my ass. She hadn't wetted it, so it was a bit painful. But, it was just what I needed to have a massive orgasm. I buried my head in the mattress to hide my scream as my body shook.

Estelle pulled back, the dildo sliding out of my still-spasming pussy. I fell to the bed, panting. She leaned down and kissed my shoulder.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah. Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks, Stelle."

"Hey, my pleasure. I'm going to go watch a movie with Cole. Call if you need anything."

"Uh, huh."

She slipped out of the room quietly, and I soon heard her footsteps on the stairs. I thought for a moment that I should at least cover myself up, but I couldn't be bothered. I was quite satisfied as I drifted into a pleasant slumber.


UNPROTECTED

I woke up one morning, around the time Estelle was in final exams, to the unusual sound of her screaming. Whatever it was, Cole had done something to upset her. I could not quite make out the words, but she was pissed. I had hoped to be awake before them, as I had wanted to use my toys before getting up. That was probably not a good idea now.

Nate had not been able to meet with me since he was sent out west. His return trip took him to Toronto, and then to Montreal. There had not been enough time for him to zip over and meet me before he had to get on the road again. He had called the previous night to say that he was heading out to Halifax next. He did promise that he'd do everything he could to be there for the party. After hanging up, I had been unable to keep myself from crying. It was stupid, and I hated that I couldn't stop the tears. I had not suffered much from mood swings during this pregnancy, and I wondered how much of that was due to regular visits with Nate. I was now at the end of my second trimester, but they said the mood swings could still pop up in the last trimester. Just my luck that they hit when Nate wasn't around to give me a top-up of endorphins.

I had just finished dressing when Estelle came in. She almost always knocked, but I decided not to say anything about it when I saw her face. She looked more scared than angry, right then.

"What happened," I asked softly.

"Cole was with me last night. I wanted him to, but he didn't use a condom. I didn't realize it until this morning. Maisie, what if I get pregnant?"

"How long since your last period?" I asked.

"It just ended a few days ago."

"When did it start?"

She shrugged. "Last week. Can't remember what day."

"I'm guessing after the tenth." That was the day I had seen them together.

She blushed. "Um yeah. A couple days later."

"You don't have any exams today, do you?" She shook her head. "Get dressed. You're not going to school today. You're probably right in your receptive time. I'll take you in to get a morning-after pill."

"I don't know if I can do that," she said, tears coming to her eyes.

I took her hand. "Estelle, this pill prevents implantation, that's all. A fertilized egg fails to implant about half the time. This just pushes up the probability. It's not really an abortion, because the egg hasn't had time to really become anything. And, you can't afford to be pregnant right now, can you?"

She shook her head again, a couple tears falling down her cheeks. "What are the risks?"

"No more than the regular pill. That's something you need to get on if you're planning to keep having sex with Cole."

"I know," she said softly, slipping her hand free and turning away. "I'll be downstairs in a few minutes."

"Estelle." She paused. "It'll be okay, promise. I'm here if you need anything."

She nodded and left the room. I sighed and called my boss. This was the first time I could recall ever needing a family day.

I took Estelle to the walk-in clinic, making sure that we were the first in the door. The doctor insisted on a full examination, and Estelle asked me to remain in the room. I thought he was going to object, and gave him the look I used on my workers at the greenhouse when they had done something wrong. He let me stay.

Estelle got the prescription, but the doctor refused to give her a script for the regular pill. He said she'd have to see her own doctor for that. As we were waiting for the prescription to be filled, Estelle started talking.

"Why is it that doctors feel they always have to poke at us?"

"Well, it's usually because they are looking for anything that doesn't look right. Signs of disease or injury."

"I told him that I'd had sex last night and just finished my period. What else did he need to know? Did he really have to see that I wasn't on my period any more?"

"I can't say, Estelle. But, you also told him that you had not seen a gynecologist in the past two years. I can understand him wanting to ensure that there was no indication that you had an STD or something else."

"It's humiliating. I want to find a female doctor. I'm not coming back here unless I have no choice."

I nodded. "I'll set up an appointment with my doctor. I think that you'll like her."

"Thanks, Aunt Maisie. I don't know if I could have done this without you."

I put my arm around her shoulders. "That's why I'm here, Estelle."

"I don't want Cole to know about this."

"I know."

"I understand that I don't have any choice, but I still don't like it."

"Me neither, Estelle."


REUNION

I had spent the past three months preparing for the reunion and birthday party. Working in Gage Park as I did, it was easy enough to contact the people responsible for renting space for private events and reserve a section for my own use. When I realized that one of the maintenance supervisors knew the family of Estelle's favourite Canadian singer, I asked if she was available to do a charity spot during the party. That snowballed way out of my control, and before I knew it there were a dozen local bands coming. Each would only get fifteen or twenty minutes on stage, but that still meant several hours of music.

Nate had arrived in town the night before, and I had managed to spend an hour with him. I wanted more, but there was still some last-minute work for the party. He promised to be there for it, though.

Saturday was an almost-perfect day. There was a chance of isolated showers forecast for the early afternoon, but it was otherwise clear. I headed to the park mid-morning, wanting to get everything in place before family started showing up. If some of the maintenance guys offered me a hand, I wasn't going to refuse them. Cole and Estelle would be coming at noon. I had made up big signs so that the family would see where we were, and that turned out to be quite fortunate. The little benefit concert I'd suggested had pulled in a couple hundred young people. The area around the bandstand was packed, and my signs acted as a sort of barrier at our tables.

I saw Cole and Estelle as they arrived, and finished my conversation with one of the park workers to go over to them.

"Hey, how are the birthday kids?"

"Not exactly kids now," Estelle laughed. "I'm twenty, he'll be twenty-one next week. Is there a concert or something?"

"Well, it started with me asking a co-worker if he could invite Black Water. He knows one the of them. Anyway, this is what happened. There are several bands playing, with donations going to McMaster Children's Hospital."

"Black Water?" Estelle squealed. "That's, like, my favourite band."

"Only the lead singer, I think. Siobhan Hamon will be playing soon. She asked to open."

"Wow. I can't believe you got her here at all. Last I heard, they were touring out east. Wait -- there's Siobhan, and her bass, Warbles!"

"Warbles?" Cole asked.

"Yeah. I gotta say hi."

Cole laughed as she took off. "You knew Black Water was her favourite, didn't you?"

I shrugged. "I might have seen a tape or ten lying around. Cole, I've asked Nate to come today, He said he'd be here."

He groaned. "Why? He just causes trouble."

"He's still your father, and I need to give him every chance to see you."

"Yeah, because God knows you've been hiding me from him."

"Well, I also invited his mother and his cousin Pat. Just try to be polite, will you? He's said that he wants to try repairing some of the bridges that were burned down."

"Fine, I'll be polite." He caught sight of something over my shoulder. "You'd better go, unless you want another senseless argument. Here he comes."

I kissed his cheek and moved away. He couldn't see me, but Nate could, if he was looking. I was definitely out of earshot, and tried not to stare as they met. Seeing them together only reinforced their similarities. Nate was maybe an inch taller and had twenty pounds on Cole, but otherwise they could be twins.

They talked for a few minutes, but I could tell that Nate wasn't really comfortable with the topic of conversation. I could imagine that Cole wasn't making it easy for him. He placed a hand on Cole's shoulder, then slipped away. I saw Estelle wrap her arms around my son, and moved to intercept Nate.

"Hey, how did it go?"

"Shit, May. He sucker-punched me. Why the fuck did I even come here?"

I put a hand on his arm. "Because I asked you to, and because he's your son."

Nate shook his head. "He's not going to let me get close. It's a waste of time."

"No, it's not. I know that you can do this, Nate. Look at what we've done in six months. Last year, we couldn't spend twenty minutes together without fighting."

"That's different. I don't feel guilty..." He stopped, and I knew that he had said more than he intended.

I pulled him into a hug. "I know, babe. But, trust me, he'll come around. Maybe try calling from time to time. You could also try stopping in and checking on him. Just see how he's doing. Show him your truck. He's becoming a mechanic, he'd love that." I sighed. "I'm trying so hard not to tell you what to do, and here I am, giving you directions again. Sorry."

He shook his head. "Don't be. It's what I need to hear. I guess I've grown a bit. I can actually listen to your advice without getting angry at you."

"Mm. I have been appreciating that."

He kissed my forehead. "Thought you might. I'm sorry I can't stay, May. I 've got to pick up a load and take it to Sudbury tonight. I'll stop by later in the week if I have a chance."

"All right. Nate?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you try to phone Cole some time? Even just to say hi."

He took a deep breath. "Yeah, I can. It might be easier to apologize over the phone. I had wanted to do it today, but..."

"I know. Thanks for coming."

"May?" I looked up at him. "I think I'm starting to love you again, ya crazy bitch."

I smiled. "Good. That means I'm not the only crazy one here. Love you too, stupid bastard."

"Damn, it's been a long time since you said that to me nicely."

"Call me tomorrow and maybe you'll here it again."

"Not tonight?"

I shrugged. "No idea when I'll be done cleaning up everything. Tomorrow will be normal."

He kissed me gently. "Till tomorrow. Take care, May."

"Drive safe, Nate."

***

The next hour or so I spent running around. I had to make sure the food was getting cooked, that we weren't running out of anything, and a bunch of other things. Finally, Nate's mother grabbed me and made me sit down.

"Look at you. You're supposed to be taking it easy."

"Maisie, there's too much to do."

"Darling, you're not the only one here. We've got things covered, and you need to rest your feet."

She pulled me to a couple padded lawn chairs. She took one and waved me to the other.

"So, I saw you with Nate."

"Uh, yeah. Things are better than they have been for a while."

"Mm hm. Giving him another chance?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe."

She snorted, a completely un-ladylike sound that was very out of place for her.

"Maybe? Not even close, May. You've decided to take him back, you're just trying to decide what the conditions will be. Are you waiting for the baby to be born?"

"Well, he said he wants to be more involved than with Cole."

"Not like that would take much work."

"That's your son you're talking about. Shouldn't you be more supportive?"

"Nate was an ass when he left. I understand that you couldn't live together, but he could have at least attempted to keep in contact with his son. Luckily for me, you made sure I got to know him."

"Well, you're only in London. It wasn't that far out of the way."

Maisie smiled. "And I appreciate the trouble you went through, even if it wasn't much, as you say. So, Mary's kids are here. Have you spoken to them yet?"

"No. I don't know what to say."

"Yes, you do. You knew her so much better than I did, May. Talk to them."

"Yeah, okay. When they get some breathing space."

She laughed. "You're in luck. They all just sat down and no one's bothering them."

I stood, giving her a frown. "You set me up."

"Damned right, I did. Now, go. I'll make sure the reunion stays on track."

I started to look around for Mary's children, and Maisie simply pointed to them, maybe fifty feet away. Anne had married the previous summer, and had her newborn girl with her. Her twin James was wrestling with Estelle's sister, Margaret, and I could see Cole taking Jonathan's son to get some food. Estelle saw me coming over and directed Anne's attention my direction. She handed her girl to her husband and ran to meet me.

"Aunt May, it's so good to see you."

I caught her in my arms. "I've missed you, Anne. How have you been?"

"Well, right now I'm dealing with a three-month-old. Other than no sleep, I'm doing well. From the looks of it, you'll be remembering what I'm talking about soon enough."

I had to laugh. "Yes, I guess I will. This wasn't really planned, but I'm looking forward to being a mother again."

"Come see Aileen." She took me by the hand and led me back. "You remember David?"

I extended a hand. "Of course. Nice to see you again, David."

"My pleasure, May. I didn't know you were expecting."

"I haven't really hidden it, but I haven't put out any adds, either."

Anne had recovered her daughter and handed her to me. "You could have called, you know."

"Yes, and I should have." I took Aileen in my arms. "Oh, she is so sweet, Anne. I'd forgotten how much I loved holding a baby."

"Sit down and I'll let you hold her for a bit. We've got some catching up to do."

I glanced at Estelle, standing quietly nearby. I knew that she and Cole would appreciate some quiet time.

"Are you going home tonight?" I asked.

"No. We've got a room in town. At least, me, David and James will be staying here. Jon's going back to Pickering tonight. Maddy didn't want to try to keep Mark quiet in a motel room. Besides, she'll want to be in her own bed tonight. She's due in September, right around the same time as you."

"You know, I could visit with you a bit tonight, maybe help with Aileen. I'll need the practice soon."

"I'd like that, Aunt May."

"Estelle?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you ask Cole to come see me when he has a minute?"

She kissed my cheek. "Sure thing, Aunt Maisie."

Estelle was back in a few minutes, Cole by her side.

"You wanted to see me, Mom?"

Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers