A Mother's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh... baby, M-mommy's cumming!" She shouted, her thrusts maximizing.

"Y-yes, Mom. C-cum..." I panted, my tongue almost falling out of my mouth.

Mommy pulled me up again with one final hard grip on my hips, holding me so tight that it felt like she was trying to shrink my already small waist. I loved being one with her, hugging her tight as she fucked my innocent little pussy so hard. Mommy finally released, painting my insides with her futa juice as she laid her head on my shoulder. I quickly wrapped my hand behind her head, nuzzling against her again as we embraced each other. Our moans were so fucking loud. I know it took everything in Mom's power to not completely impale me with her entire cock. It felt amazing being under her, serving as her little cum dumpster while she poured her futa seed deep into my womb. Mommy let go of my hips, allowing me to lie flat on the bed again as she kept her lovestick parked inside me. My back twitched, relaxing as it conformed to its natural state again. Mommy panted as she gently pushed in and out of me, holding onto the bed as she finished filling me with her warm seed. I looked down at my belly, watching the huge outline of a bulge constantly pulsate as it spit out ropes and ropes of cum into me. It was so surreal. The only other time I'd ever seen something like that was in an animated porn my friend showed me. Mommy's face twirled and twitched, her eyes closed as her orgasm finally came to an end.

She laid on top of me again, her big boobs smothering mine as we shared another long hug. I felt so much better not being completely rammed and fucked senseless. Having her cock just relax and rest inside me was such a warm feeling. I didn't even want her to pull out. Before Mom could notice, I quickly wiped my face with the back of my hand, erasing any evidence of my little crying session.

Mommy blushed, looking away from me as she got up to slowly pull her body out of mine. My pussy carefully let go of her cock, a long trail of white futa juice dripping out as soon as she was out of me. The departure of that insanely thick piece of meat from my womb hurt a decent amount. Once I was left empty after being stretched like never before, my soft insides ached. The gallons of warm cum inside me kind of helped, but it was still an unfamiliar pain for me. I tried my best to hide my discomfort, obviously trying to keep my mother secure and satisfied.

She laid down next to me and softly rubbed my bloated belly, spreading her seed within me. Mommy smiled and pulled the blanket back over us, gently kissing me on the cheek. I looked deep into her hazel eyes, emotion coming over me as I had never felt that kind of love before. Darren used to just cum inside me and that was it. Never once did he even think to lie down with me--to embrace me.

"Mom..." I broke the silence, nuzzling against her chest. "It was amazing."

"It was, baby. Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm great." I giggled, looking up at her. "I'm really warm... inside and out."

"Oh, stop. My silly girl."

"Mom, I'm... kind of emotional right now. I've never been treated like this before."

"This is what you're supposed to do after sex, Rari. In some ways, this is the most important part: comforting your partner."

My attention was unmatched, stars in my eyes as I watched her lips. Her hand slid low, slightly brushing against my pubes. I thought she was about to start something again, but it was just her caressing the entirety of my stomach. My heart fluttered again. I slid my arm under hers and glued my cheek to her big boobies. I felt so safe.

"I love you, Mom. Thank you so much."

"I love you too, sweet girl."

"Please sleep with me tonight."

"Of course. Close your eyes, okay?"

12