A Mother's Lust Ch. 06

Story Info
Karla gets Peter to help corrupt her sister.
7k words
4.48
17.6k
25

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla contacted me a few days later. It was too early for me to have forgotten her words last time. Naturally, I was very reluctant to meet her for another rendezvous while feeling this hurt. Or so I thought. Karla's words had made me even doubt what I truly felt for her.

"Come over and bring condoms."

I felt foolish for even expecting something subtler or more complete than this. No reference to her previous words. No apologies and no sweetness to get me back. In all my years, I never thought being this objectified by a woman would sting so much.

Unsure of how long I had to have sex with Karla, I discarded any doubts of mine rather quickly. With or without the painful words, I had already accepted having sex with Karla was an enjoyable experience. If anything, as I grabbed the box of rubbers, I made up my mind that I wouldn't expect anything from my friend's mother apart from good sex from now on. It was yet another trick I played on myself.

The first anomaly I noticed was how long Karla took to open the door. Normally, I'd have hardly rung the bell before I'd be buzzed in. This time, she took long enough for me to consider ringing again.

You may think these thoughts petty and paranoid, but by now I knew it best to pay attention to everything I could when dealing with Karla. My first instinct was to push the box of condoms further into my back pocket. A pathetic measure, in retrospect, but I had to feign agency to myself, if no one else.

I was granted the same motherly innocence that I had seen during the hike when Karla opened the door. Wearing glasses and a light pink shirt, with that smile that lacked perversion of any kind, one could be forgiven for believing Karla to be a loyal housewife instead of a redheaded, vicious demoness. Even her curls looked more tamed than usual.

"There you are," she smirked with some restraint. Another anomaly. "Come in, make yourself comfortable."

I hesitantly stepped into the house, like so many other times. Her behavior felt off, and not just a little. Not that my alertness was the only source of caution. I could still hear the damn words she'd told me.

You love cuckolding my husband and your friend. You love me because you are no less evil or degenerate than me...

"Awww, you look a bit glum, sweety," she hummed softly, her tone as innocuous as it was distant. "I think I know just what will cheer you up. Make yourself comfortable."

I was thrown a wink before she hastily stepped away from the entrance. In disbelief, I watched as Karla left me alone inside her house after an apparently needless charade on her side. It was only when she started talking in the kitchen that I stopped heading in that direction and instead chose to listen in.

"So... more tea?"

"I'm good, thanks. Something tells me you'd rather have some time alone with your visitor now."

The second voice was familiar to me. It was a blurry kind of familiarity, like the kind of voices that belong to people you know, though you've never bothered to care much about. I like to think I'd eventually find out whose it was on my own, but Karla handed me the solution with what I do not doubt was complete intentionality.

"Betty!" she chuckled loudly. "Get your mind out of the gutter."

Karla's sister was there. Never had my friend's aunt made me so nervous with her presence. Now, however, I found myself frozen in the corridor, struggling to decide if I should step into the kitchen or retreat from the building altogether. During this hesitation, naturally, the two women kept their chat going.

"Hard to assume anything else. You've done nothing but talk shit about George ever since we sat down," Betty had a zesty lightness to her tone. I never heard her speaking this comfortably when she interacted with my friend or his brother.

"So I clearly express my sexual frustration, and still you accuse me of cuckolding my husband. Usually it's either one or the other."

"Cuckolding," chuckled her sister. "You really do like dramatic words, Karla."

"Oh, I like the word," I heard Karla giggle. "It's just the right amount of viciousness and mockery, isn't it? Not to mention it takes a married woman to really make the word felt. You ever tried saying it in a group conversation?"

"I'm not you," I heard someone lowering a teacup. "I have a basic concept of shame. Why would I want to just try to force a stupid word into a group conversation? To make everything awkward?"

I'll admit it made me smile to hear Betty spar with Karla. It was a relief to finally see someone normal interacting with her, while also knowing how rotten she was. Without even noticing it, I found myself nodding along to her sister's words.

"Oh, Betty... You'll never know the joy of making a scene until you try it. Feeling the rising tension, the pulsing hearts, the dirty thoughts suddenly popping up... There is a world of conversational pleasure you've never tapped into."

And just like that, I found my smile wavering. I even got downright angry at myself for feeling aroused with Karla's words. I certainly remembered cringing through the previous dinner thanks to this stupid philosophy. For the life of me, I couldn't understand why those words still turned me on the way they did.

"You're really fucked up," snorted Betty. "I really hope George's brother lets him bitch about you too."

"Did you forget how much you participated when it was your turn to talk shit about Bernard?"

"The difference is I love Bernard, Karla. You fucking hate your husband."

"I don't hate George, Betty."

"Right. Of course not. You just treat him with the same cruelty as you treat nearly everyone else. So much fucking better."

"You're cursing a lot," I could hear Karla smiling through her words. It was always unsettling when her words smiled.

"I am, aren't I?" Betty's voice sounded slightly jaded now.

"Oh, carry on, though. I like it!"

I heard the sound of more tea pouring into a cup.

"So you say you love Bernard?"

"I'm not playing this game with you, Karla."

"If I were married to the love of my life I'd fuck him every chance I got..."

"I'm serious. Shut the fuck up."

I winced. I could feel Karla winning against Betty already. Her nerves, I could tell by her voice, were giving in. Whatever Karla's goal was it seemed to me she was close to reaching it.

"And without kids? God, I think I'd spend half of my time at home with him inside me."

"Fuck you, Karla!"

"Your husband has the libido of a rock, Betty. Love him all you want, but don't act like you're better off than me when he won't even touch you more than twice a year."

I cringed at the tense silence that the kitchen plunged into after Karla spoke. I couldn't see Betty, but I could practically feel her rage. Karla's tone surprised me when she opened her mouth again.

"Look, I didn't say this to make you feel bad."

Her voice sounded like that of a concerned mother. Sweet, affectionate, caring... I could imagine her employing that tone while kneeling next to Ricky after he scraped his knee. It was almost enough to make me forget she was the one who had pissed off her sister in the first place.

"Bullshit..." came Betty's voice, beaten.

"Betty, you're my sister. You're gorgeous. You could find dozens of guys who would fuck you if you set out to do it. And I know you need it. Bad. You think I want you to hate Bernard, but you're wrong. All I want is for you to have your needs met. You can keep loving your husband the way you do, but it's only going to get worse if you don't get someone to do what he won't. I cannot sugarcoat this."

My God. I was absolutely horrified by Karla's words. Not because of their meaning. To me, what truly mortified me was how ruthlessly Karla was able to feign concern and pragmatism when talking to her own sister. And the latter's silence suggested it was working.

"You say that like you ever sugarcoat things," came Betty's bitter voice.

"I don't. I'm sorry," Karla stated plainly.

"So what are your orders, doctor?" my friend's aunt asked pointedly. "Brave the streets and jump on the first dick that would have me?"

Karla let out a laugh that sounded genuine.

"I think this doctor can give you a more exact medicine. Wait here."

I immediately became aware of Karla's plan. My time was barely enough to turn around and take a couple of steps towards the exit before she grabbed me by the shoulder.

"Have I got a treat for you!" she bit her lip.

"Karla, I'm not doing this," I declared.

"Ugh, this again?"

"You are fucking ill! That was literal gaslighting to your own sister!" I snarled at her.

"Gaslighting?" she tilted her head sideways. "It's the truth. She needs a cock and her husband won't deliver. Sure, I had to be a bit rough with her, but it was for her own good."

"Not everyone needs adultery in their lives, Karla! And normal people do not!"

"Alright, Peter," Karla sighed patiently. "I'll tell you what you want to hear, and then we can get this started, okay? Here it goes: You are a good person. It doesn't matter that you are fucking two married women. Your moral integrity is safeguarded."

The words were uttered robotically, as if she was reading them off a boring script. The mockery was evident, if not by her intonation, then by the little smirk on her lips.

"Happy now?"

"You think this is about me?!"

"Yes, Peter. I know it is. So take your little moral validation and just go do what you already wanted to do."

She looked at me sternly now, her eyes hardened like evil jade stones devoid of even the mischievous joy they usually had in their glint. I avoided her gaze and sighed. You are no less evil or degenerate than me...

"Lead the way."

I was taken into the kitchen to find Betty sitting in front of a porcelain tea set. Her eyes upon noticing me betrayed shock first, then nervous shyness. My eyes didn't linger on hers for long, though. If I had to describe Betty's body with one word, it would be larger-than-life in a literal sense. Her breasts were so big they didn't even fit evenly inside her bra. Not that I minded it. Seeing those enormous tits spilling out unevenly from her summer dress was quite the sight. Her thighs and hips were thick and curvaceous too. I had no trouble admiring her lower body thanks to the short skirt on her cream dress. Part of me wondered how much all those curves would jiggle once I thrusted into her.

"Betty. You know Peter. He's-"

"The young man who really liked my tits last time at dinner," Betty blushed with a smirk. "God, Karla... what did you put in my tea?"

"He's my son's friend," Karla waved a hand dismissively. "And, I'll have you know, he's a great lover."

I would have been more flattered by the compliment if Karla hadn't been so ruthless to get us both in this situation. Still, I nodded with a timid smile of my own.

"I knew you were cheating on George," Betty shook her head. "But with your son's friend? You're mental."

"Here, we say cuckolding, Betty," smirked Karla.

Without warning, she kissed me as deeply as she could, perhaps to demonstrate to her sister that she wasn't just lying about our affair. I was too gloomy to react and kiss her back, though.

You are no less evil or degenerate than me...

Betty put a hand on her head hazily, before adjusting her cleavage to the best of her ability. I could see it in her face: she was thinking, considering just how likely she was to get away with this.

"And he keeps his mouth shut?"

"Only if you want him to," grinned Karla.

I could read both sisters' green eyes clearly at this point. Betty's weren't nearly as evil as Karla's, but the desire was very much there. Karla also had this desire in her emeralds. I could tell she really wanted to see her sister giving in to lust. For once, I didn't mind having all eyes on me. The attention of two beautiful women, even in such an awkward situation, was quite pleasant.

"So..." Betty hesitantly stood up from her seat. For once, noticing a woman was slightly taller than me did nothing to hinder my lust for her. "Now what?"

"What, you expect me to undress you both and put Peter's cock inside you?" chuckled Karla. "You'll have to do that yourselves."

Call me a pussy if you want, but I found it harder than I had expected to get sexually involved with a woman I hardly knew. I was lucky Betty wasn't half as hesitant as me. By the time my second thoughts were getting too loud to be ignored, she was on top of me, her body language suggesting she wanted to make herself smaller than she really was.

I felt her tits pressing against me, while her eyes stared at me in a curious mix of lust and shyness. My anxiety due to Karla's presence evaporated for a moment as I, in a display of initiative, got on the tip of my toes to press my lips against Betty's. I heard her let out a controlled moan, before returning the gesture with her own lips and tongue.

She was a surprisingly good kisser. Between nibbling and sucking on my lower lip, we hardly noticed Karla putting away the tea set and clearing the table. We snapped out of the kiss when she chose to speak again.

"So... how is Peter doing so far?" she whispered uncomfortably close to her ear.

I immediately felt like shooing Karla away for such a blatant attempt to make things awkward right at the beginning. The last thing I expected was for Betty to turn her glossy eyes towards her sister and simply smile contentedly.

"So far so good."

"You're not possibly going to watch this," I narrowed my eyes.

"Of course not! I'm going to help you both enjoy yourselves."

"By leaving us alone? Ohh..."

I wanted to press the issue until Karla left the kitchen, but Betty took the chance to kiss my neck, sending a shiver up my spine. That left me in no condition to bicker with her sister.

"Or you could just man up and fuck the gorgeous woman in front of you..." Karla whispered as her sister's lips covered my neck.

By now, I had enough of a suspicion that much of Betty's behavior was being influenced by whatever Karla had given her. By the looks of it, she had taken a much larger dose of the stuff than I back during the hike. A woman as evidently shy as her would almost certainly be more hesitant to make love to someone very close to a stranger. Of course, these thoughts were occurring just as I was pressed against a woman bustier than Karla and enjoying her deep, passionate kisses on my skin. Needless to say, the drugs influencing her were becoming an increasingly lesser concern of mine by the second.

Betty finally let go of my neck to sultrily descend to her knees. The angle gave me yet another chance to confirm how curvaceous Karla's sister was. From above, her breasts looked just on the verge of bursting out of her dress. Well, even more, I suppose. I could only imagine how snug my cock would feel squished between them.

She looked me in the eyes as she unzipped my trousers. Her smile and eyes were innocent. Horny, yes, but not malicious like Karla's. I felt a pang of guilt when she bit her lip and ran a hand over the cloth feel my erection.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered like an idiot.

Betty didn't seem to hear me. Karla sure did, though. I felt her kissing my neck from behind, before whispering in my ear.

"Just shut up, Peter."

Meanwhile, her sister was now done with the zipper, happily tugging my pants downwards to finally see how hard she'd made me so far. I like to think, based on her reaction, that she was satisfied with how big I got.

"Mmm... You like what you see?" she gave my cock a single, teasing stroke.

"So much..."

I'm not certain if Betty heard me this time either, as she immediately chose to suck on my glans without reacting to the words. Betty did it vigorously, as if she hadn't tasted a cock in years. And her green-gray eyes still looked as harmless and kindly as they had mere moments ago. If Karla's cruel eyes made me want to fuck her vigorously and hard, Betty's sweet eyes made me want to make love to her and ensure her pleasure.

I put a hand on her short, red hair and caressed it. I'll admit I'm not too sure what I wanted to do here. My affair with Karla had somewhat lessened my ability to be caring during sex, apparently. What I did end up doing was petting my friend's aunt as if she were a dog or a cat. Thankfully, I heard her giggle with my cock still in her mouth. It calmed me enough to keep those strokes going.

Betty's lips soon started pushing well past my glans. She got her left hand off my cock and moved it underneath her skirt. As she sucked me off deeper and harder, her fingers hurried their pleasuring of her pussy. Karla decided that was the best time to kneel besides Betty, who now looked completely entranced by the pleasure she was giving herself.

"Better than Bernard's, isn't it?" she whispered.

Betty kept the blowjob going, completely ignoring her sister's remark. If anything, I only noticed her speeding up both her head movements and the fingers in her nether region.

"Fuck yeah!" Karla laughed. "My sister's a fucking slut!"

I chose to join Betty in her game and ignore Karla.

"Betty... I'd love to see your body. Can you undress?"

She smiled up at me, reacting for the first time to anything I'd said. Seeing her getting back up from her knees made my heart skip a single beat as her tits brushed against me once more. I was given another kiss on the lips I was not prepared for, before I got to hear Betty's reply.

"You can ask anything of me today."

Karla took the chance to suck my cock while Betty was busy getting off her summer dress. I turned my head downwards as soon as I felt her tongue. My friend's mom merely brought her index finger to her nose, before letting go of me and returning to her original position as if nothing had happened.

I finally got a glimpse of what I had been wanting for a while. My friend's aunt had just freed herself from her clothes, and her naked body left me stunned for a moment. Like her breasts, her nipples were much larger than her sister's. The largest I've ever seen, if I'm being honest. The broadness and curviness of her hips made me want to bend her over and fuck her from behind. Her pussy was unshaven. Clearly, unlike her sister, Betty did not expect to have sex on a regular basis.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, before kissing me yet again for a good couple of seconds.

"I can tell you like what you see."

I grabbed one of her breasts, letting my thumb slide across its nipple repeatedly. It was quite satisfying to feel it hardening under my touch. Betty bit her lip as she contained a shiver.

"I do. I like it very much."

Betty grabbed my free hand and put my fingers right under her pussy. A single touch was enough to figure out how wet she already was. She kissed me again as my two hands pleasured her up and down. I even forgot Karla existed while I focused on pleasuring my friend's aunt.

"I love your breasts... and your nipples... I love your wetness..." I muttered without even thinking. I immediately cringed at how stupid I sounded, but Betty's smile suggested she was happy with my words.

She suddenly chose to push me away and stop me from rubbing her clit with one hand.

"Fuck... I need your cock inside me. Now."

I started suspecting that Karla had overdone things with the aphrodisiac on her sister. Betty leaned on the table, spreading her plump ass cheeks while smiling daringly at me.

"Fuck me, Peter. I'm so wet... I can't take any more foreplay..."

Even her tone was endearing in an erotic way. A mix of awkwardness, struggle and desire as she panted in that animalistic position. The voice was hardly a requirement to get me to want to get inside her, though. After just a little playing with Betty's body, my cock was very much throbbing and begging to be pushed inside her in any way it could.

12