A Mother's Lust Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our son hasn't had much luck in that department, has he, George?" she smirked evilly.

"Not yet," George mumbled without much eagerness.

"Still, no reason to be glum, honey. I'm sure eventually you'll find yourself a girl that adores you as much as I adore your father!"

That had to hurt. At the opposite end of the table, my friend had never seemed as small to me as he did then. Even Betty choked on her drink. Part of me wanted to step in and help him out. Perhaps redirecting the conversation to the fact that every woman in my university couldn't be bothered to even know my name. My cowardice prevailed, unfortunately, and I opted to remain silent.

I didn't even pay all that much attention to what I was putting in my plate. My focus was entirely on Karla. Or, more specifically, on what she could say that would suddenly turn me into the center of attention. The large number of guests meant we had parallel conversations going on throughout much of the meal. It also meant Karla had more chances to intervene and torture someone.

"Wow, Silvia. I think the gym is working! I've always been so jealous of your physique."

I instinctively winced, even before Karla smirked gleefully like she always did when she was about to attack. When she started staring downwards at her own breasts, I could instinctively tell what kind of insecurity she was tugging at.

"These just get in the way of everything, you know? And don't let any man tell you otherwise."

That comment on its own was enough to ensure her sister-in-law never quite looked in our direction for the rest of the meal. I recall another moment when my fajitas earned some praise from the table at large.

"Nice touch with the saffron, kid!" my mustached admirer kept going. "I never had ground meat seasoned like this."

"What did I say?" Karla chuckled. "A hunk who knows how to cook? Peter here must have a new affair every week."

She took the chance to slap my knee as a way to punctuate her last sentence. What nobody noticed was her hand never leaving my leg after that slap. From that point onwards, Karla would casually chat up her family while rubbing my inner thigh, getting increasingly close to my zipper.

"Mmm! God, Betty. These eggs are amazing!"

Karla's moans of delight for the taste of the eggs coincided with her hand making the final move to grope my hardened cock.

"You know, George's birthday was last month. I tried to copy your recipe."

I notice her husband's chewing stop.

"Karla," he said in a low voice.

"In a minute honey, let me just finish the story," she continued with an air of cheerful obliviousness. "Anyway, I bring him the eggs to bed for breakfast."

"Karla," he repeated, a bit louder.

"He tries the eggs, right?" Karla giggled.

At this point I could hear George trying to talk over his wife, with no success. For every protest of his, Karla just let out more obnoxious laughter as she tried to tell the rest of the story. Intentionally, I'm sure.

"And basically he just looks at me and tells me: 'Not bad, but...'"

"Karla, stop it!"

With the shouting going on between the two of them, Karla had taken the chance to unzip my trousers and grip my cock from above my underwear. And the story kept going. The harder George tried to make her stop, the louder Karla's laughter got, and the more people at the table started paying attention to the story. As for me, the harder her husband struggled, the quicker Karla's hand toyed with my penis.

"It's funny, honey! I swear!"

"No! Stop it!"

"Anyway!" she giggled. "He has the eggs, which he is fine with. Then he removes his blankets, right?"

I felt her hand speeding up.

"He points downwards! Puts on this stupid face trying to look sexy!"

George was already standing up, still protesting loudly as Karla's story continued. His shouts weren't even pausing the story now. Her green eyes twinkled with malice as she projected her voice towards the whole table.

"And he just says: 'But this is a breakfast you will enjoy much more!' Can you believe the audacity?!"

I felt her hand clutch my cock viciously as she finished the story. The sudden pain of having her vicelike grip around me forced me to lean into the table. Thankfully, it was not me everyone was looking at. Karla, still grinning, had her free hand displaying a not-so-subtle gesture assessing her husband's size down there. George looked furious and impotent, unable to demonstrate his rage in front of the whole family while Karla was in such a good mood. His parents were both staring at their plates in embarrassment. His brother, Joe, had a bemused smirk on his face, while his wife Silvia had put on a polite smile in the hopes this would pass quickly. To my surprise, Karla's father, on my right, let out a chuckle. I managed to hear a little giggle from Betty too. Those were the only immediate reactions to her story.

Karla's iron grip on my cock persisted a while longer. That silence seemed to last for eons. Eventually, George sighed and sat back down. As if satisfied with this victory, Karla's hand finally let go of me.

"Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny," she hummed a chuckle as her hand returned to the table.

We had to endure some more silence afterwards. Bernard was the first to break it.

"So, Joe. I was told that new car was yours?"

Everyone clung on to that topic like their lives depended on it. A quick glance at Karla was enough for me to tell she was happy. No doubt reveling in the interest she'd forced everyone to pretend they had for such a dull conversation subject.

I was as surprised as anyone else when Karla opted out of further conflict from that point onwards. Barring some not-so-veiled sarcastic replies about how interesting the following topics were, I can almost say Karla behaved decently during the remainder of that first meal. I say almost because there was something almost inherently sordid about Karla herself. Unless she put all her effort into acting motherly, everything she did felt dirty to me now. No smile felt innocent, and no remark felt devoid of innuendos. She had permanently tainted my own perception of her.

Naturally, her husband never quite cheered up for the rest of the meal. He grudgingly participated in the discussions that were started by his side of the family, but didn't so much as turn his head towards Karla again until lunch was done. All the better for her, really. Whenever she got bored, it was me she would grope under the table.

How I managed to maintain a conversation with Karla's father, at one point, while she kept caressing my leg, I will never know. The man, in all fairness, seemed jovial to the point where he was blind. An observation that is much easier to make in hindsight, once the danger is gone.

Most of the guests volunteered to help clean up the table. I supposed it could only be because of Karla. No one in their right mind wanted to risk being subjected to her so-called banter. Me, I was still curious and undeterred. I had no idea how Karla would be able to get us alone in an apartment with sixteen people. And I wanted to find out quite badly.

She had seemingly forgotten about me for a moment. I was helping with the dishes too, of course. Not even I, having missed Karla so sorely, would dare to make it easier for her to attack me.

The family, for the most part, maintained a single conversation thread while the table was cleared. There were jokes I did not understand, inside references I did not understand, and occasional, polite explanations so that I wouldn't have to be so clueless while everyone else around me talked. Even Karla was harmlessly friendly for a while.

"You know, Joe, now that you've got a new car, maybe we could eventually schedule another trip to the countryside."

I did not know it yet, but this seemingly harmless comment was another piece of Karla's little mind games. With it, my friend's family immediately started reminiscing about some other car trip that had, from what I inferred, not gone very well.

"The old one didn't even have air conditioning. We were basically frying unless we deliberately slowed the car down and opened the windows!"

"And the smoke. That thing was an ecological crime."

Everyone involved had already been shepherded into a nostalgia trip by Karla. I didn't know how, but her face told me that this was not going to remain harmless for long.

"The place was lovely, though. You don't see the land properly tended like that anywhere else in the country," she said. "I liked the trip, even if the car let us down a few times."

And surely enough, her relatives were soon sharing their positive experiences during that same trip. Things clicked in my head once Karla set in motion the next part of her plan.

"Wait a minute. What are we doing? I took dozens of pictures on that trip. I've got to get the family album!"

The younger half of the family instinctively groaned. Nobody seemed to care about their reaction.

"Ack," Karla clicked her tongue in a display of faux annoyance. "I think it's in the garage, though. What I get for trying to be tidy."

This is it, I realized instinctively. I would be having sex with Karla in the garage before long. Again.

"So? Bring it upstairs!" her father was cheerful even while being played like a fiddle.

"The thing is," Karla shot her old man an apologetic little smile. I couldn't believe it for even a second. "It's probably behind quite a few heavy boxes. I could use a little help."

She glanced at her son meaningfully, then at me. I heard him sigh painfully as he rose from his seat.

"Lars, you go too," Silvia ordered her own son, powered by that urge mothers sometimes get to ensure their child is not more idle than the others.

"Oh, don't be ridiculous, Silvia. Lars is a rare guest around here! We've had Peter over so many times I'm quite comfortable bossing him around. Isn't that right, dear?"

She smirked at me, and I felt my arousal returning. The way everyone but her son was blind to the implications just added to the deliciousness of it all. Not to mention how she'd called me 'dear' in front of her whole family and got away with it.

"I'm sure these two helpers of mine will bring us back the album in no time," Karla's grin was almost mad.

"You should be more careful with where you put the things you care about, honey," Marilyn smiled cynically at her daughter.

I had to look at her after she spoke. Had she just insinuated she was onto Karla's trickery? That tiny smirk on her lips suggested it. Karla's unwavering smile made me wonder if I wasn't just being paranoid as usual.

With or without Marilyn's suspicions on us, we would soon be inside the elevator, descending towards the garage. Karla didn't waste a second. The moment the doors closed, she had her lips pressed against mine and her tongue toying with mine. Her son, unsurprisingly, had his eyes focused exclusively on the elevator buttons.

With both hands gripping my skull, Karla spent a while licking and kissing me in and around my lips. I hastily let my hands wander around her body, without much success. Even then, with Karla's autumn outfit hindering how well I could fondle her curves, the feeling of her firm muscles and soft skin never failed to turn me on.

"God, I fucking missed you, Peter!" she snarled between kisses.

It was flattering to hear, even if I needed a second to interpret it. Having missed them so badly, I was mostly just letting myself gaze into Karla's devious green emeralds while my hands groped aimlessly around.

I only figured out what she had just said once the elevator reached the basement. My friend hurried to leave the elevator, being closely followed by the two of us. Karla now had my hands on her breasts while my lips were pressed against her neck. We were basically stumbling forward as one.

Their garage was considerably messier than the previous time I had been there, back when Karla had made me fuck her asshole. Apart from the car, there were dozens of cardboard boxes stacked on top of each other and pushed into a corner. The car's lights briefly illuminated the tedious task ahead as Karla unlocked it.

"Honey... haa..." Karla had to pant as she spoke, burdened by my kissing and caressing. I could tell by her voice that she was biting her lip as she talked. "You can find the album, can't you? Haa... It's around there somewhere. Haa... easy enough."

She let out a chuckle that turned into a moan once one of my hands finally reached her breasts under her shirt.

"Me and... haa... Peter... haa... will be right here. In the car. Hahaa... We'll keep the door open in case you need to check in on us..."

Even under that dim lighting, Karla's cruel smirk was evident enough. And it only made me want her more.

With that familiar, desolate expression on his face, my friend slowly dragged himself towards the cardboard colossus in the corner of the garage. His mother and I, meanwhile, quickly pulled ourselves with rough tugs towards the backseat of the car.

I tried to frantically wrestle her out of her jeans while Karla unbuttoned my shirt. Her panties were already soaking wet. I don't doubt the little games at the table contributed to the mess she had already made.

Giggling, Karla let herself land on her back on the seat. By then, she had already opened and disposed of my shirt, and I had already sloppily pulled off her jeans. As I unzipped my own trousers, she took off her drenched underwear. Her legs were left dangling temptingly in the air afterwards, leaving her pussy entirely open for me.

At that point, I didn't feel like I had enough patience in me to take off the upper half of her clothes. It would take too long. At least while Karla's glistening flower was practically begging for me to penetrate it.

I was quite happy to crawl on top of her and put the tip of my cock in place to start fucking her. Karla's green eyes glittered with pleasure once I finally got inside her. She let out an intentionally wild moan as I slid into her pussy, no less tight than I remembered it.

"I did miss you," she smirked.

The words weren't even fully out of her mouth before she had a hand burying its claws on my back. The pain was now a mix of familiar and strange. It had been quite a while. With an expression teetering between a grin and a grimace, I refused to stop pumping into Karla. My cock was already snugly inside her, and I had no intention of exiting until I was satisfied.

"How the hell are you so tight?" I pressed my forehead against hers.

"Guess I was born to fuck," she giggled.

Karla kept playfully flicking her tongue from one canine to the other as I fucked her. Her one hand kept stabbing me at different spots along my back, but it was far from the worst pain she'd ever inflicted on me.

I had a faint awareness that something was coming. The smirk on her face, while irresistible, told me she was going to do something unexpected. I was also somewhat aware that Karla's other hand was not also clawing at me. If anything, I already knew where to expect the next surprise from.

Her smirk and eyes widened at one point, cruelty and mischief ablaze in their usual glint. This is it, I realized. Karla's surprise was coming. I only had time to finish my thrust before I heard a strange noise and felt a sharp pain piercing me on my breast, dangerously close to my nipple. It wasn't anywhere near the pain I'd come to expect from her nails. It was worse. Then, just as it appeared, it vanished.

"Argh! What-" I had to growl. "What is that?!"

Karla flickered a small wand-like toy. I had a hard time figuring it out with only the backseat lights of the car helping me. I eventually pieced things together. It was a shock stick. Not unlike those cattle prodders, but thankfully not as potent. She was at least kind enough to let me work out what was going on before tasing me again, this time just below my jugular.

Just as the shock made itself felt on my neck, I placed my hands around hers.

"You are so fucked up, Karla," I smirked as I tightened my grip. "You make hurting you almost as fun as it is to fuck you."

Karla let out some breathless laughter before tapping her shock stick across my torso. My body twisted itself against my will in response to the pain. This lapse gave her some breathing room.

"Well!" she panted, giving my thigh another shock to punctuate her pause. "Consider this a reminder for when you aren't doing either. Like now!"

She still had time to push the shock stick against my belly once before I resumed my thrusts. I squeezed her cheeks playfully as I let more of my weight rest on top of her.

Karla's toy, meanwhile, kept zapping at my flesh. The pain drove me into a frenzy of speed and aggression. The sound preceding each discharge was brief, but more than enough for me to brace myself for the next wave of pain and pleasure.

I had my hands firmly on her skull. I squeezed her cheeks and pulled her hair so hard I wondered if I wouldn't rip some out. The constant shocks didn't allow for much concern, though. Karla's shock stick kept tapping along my torso, and the pain she inflicted upon me only made me want to compensate by paying her in kind.

Sometimes, Karla's eyes widened gleefully right before she stabbed me with her toy. Every time that happened, I was struck in a sensitive spot. I remember her aiming for my nipples, for my neck, for my kidneys and even dangerously close to my eyes. Some of those hits got so painful I ended up biting her between her shoulder and her neck. But I could not and did not stop thrusting. I would never stop pumping into that tight demoness.

On her end, Karla did not enjoy any less pain than I. She kept shouting and laughing whenever an attack of hers made me punish her harder. The marks her nails had left on my back were now burning hot, while the first spots stabbed at by the shock stick were just starting to heat up.

Overall, I was simmering. Karla and I were drenching ourselves in sweat. Despite the open door, the car windows were still getting foggy. Her forehead glistened when I stopped pressing mine against it. Her face was red as a beet after so much strangling and hair-pulling. My elbows, leaning on the leather seat, were getting stuck to it. I didn't doubt Karla was melting under her top.

"You should hurry, Peter," she bit her lip before zapping me again. "You haven't forgotten about the family afternoon, have you?"

I had, to be quite honest. With all the pain and all the adrenaline, my sole focus had become fucking and hurting Karla, maybe not always in that order. She noticed it by my expression alone.

"Haa..." she jabbed the back of my neck with her toy, prompting me to twitch while fully inside her. "I know how to hurry things."

I felt her free hand digging its nails into one of my buttocks, before pulling at it. Instinctively, somehow, I just knew what she was planning to do next. I grabbed her shock stick wielding arm while gritting my teeth.

"You are not hitting me there," I snarled.

"Haa... hit you where?" she asked innocently.

Her hand was still clawing my buttock and pulling it outwardly. I merely glared at it.

"Haa... you've already used my asshole for fun... haa... my turn."

Even while holding Karla's arm, I hadn't stopped thrusting into her. With the risk of having that thing stuck inside my ass, I was now a lot more eager to finish things. I knew her well enough to know that she would not respect any boundaries I set for her. Not at this stage. I tried to focus on her smirk. That infuriating, cruel, delightful smirk that managed to arouse me even in a situation like this.

Of course, I had failed to consider the fact that Karla already had one hand on my buttock. I suddenly felt one of her nails prodding, pushing-