A Mother's Lust Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Karla's perfect wet pussy was turned towards me, while she was already conveniently bending over. I didn't doubt it for a second: what I did next was exactly what she wanted from me.

"Your father and I don't really fuck anymore, you know?" Karla giggled casually. "So when Peter is around to help me out, I just-"

Her little taunt was interrupted by my cock firmly pushing itself inside her pussy. Karla had to put both her hands on the backrest of the chair to support herself, all while letting out an adorable, surprised moan.

"Aaaah! I just lose control!"

She wasn't any less tight or wet than expected. Her panties, simply discarded on the floor, were already drenched in pussy juice after all that rubbing we had done moments before. With my slow thrusts, her wetness was also dripping down on her son's shoes. He still seemed too mesmerized by his mother's cruelty to notice.

"He has already fucked me and Betty today..." she kept purring at his ear. "Och... I wanted him to fuck Silvia too but... I can't share him anymore."

I wasn't even shocked by this revelation. All I did in response to that was grab her by the waist and speed up my thrusts somewhat. Karla bucked into me, not even letting the change of pace interfere with the soft, verbal torment she was inflicting upon her son.

"I love his fucked up little mind too much," she laughed breathlessly. "I love him, in my own little way."

That made me happy to hear. I gave Karla's ass a hard spank as a little reward for what she was saying. She reacted unpredictably. Instead of giggling or moaning, she immediately moved a hand to squeeze her son's face and pull him upwards.

"Look at me, you little shit!" she snarled. "I'm talking to you. Mommy is sharing. Mommy is a fucked up soul... so fucked up."

What she was saying applied to me just as much as it applied to her. I loved how fucked up Karla was. I loved how she was making her son hyperventilate a little just by how cruel she was. My curiosity to see where she would take this next made me slap her ass again.

"Ah!" she squeezed him tighter. "This feels so fucking good! Quick! What-" she was interrupted by another slap of mine. "Oh, God! What is your father?! Hurry up! Tell me what your father is!"

My friend looked absolutely puzzled by the question. He took too long. Karla slapped him across the face, probably just as hard as she had slapped me the first time I took her to her limit.

"You know this!" she snarled impatiently. "Say it! Say it! Say it!"

In hindsight, my friend's soundtrack was quite fitting for this. I was by no means a stranger to violent sex with Karla by now, but there was still a special degree of violence in what she was doing to her son. The intense music blasting from his phone, which to me could very well belong to the DOOM Eternal OST, was certainly contributing to the violent feel of the humiliation we were inflicting on him. It was turning me on, weirdly enough. Never in my life had I enjoyed that sort of music in any way, shape or form.

As if inspired by the heavy beats and the furious riffs, I pulled out of Karla without warning. Momentarily, her fury was redirected from her son towards me.

"And what the fuck do you think you're-oooooh..."

Karla's growling swiftly melted into a moan when I slid my cock into her tight asshole. This time, with her own pussy juice lubricating me, it was a far more pleasant experience. She was still clenching her anus so tight that fucking her hurt a little. But I would not still be Karla's lover if I could be put off by a little pain. I wiggled my hips as my cock burrowed deeper and deeper into her anus.

"God, Karla," I grunted. "How the fuck did I manage to do this the first time around with no lube? You're tight!"

"You'll have to loosen me up," she giggled. "You didn't think I'd let a loser like George fuck my asshole, did you?"

"No, I did not," I chuckled.

I noticed my friend trying to avert his gaze, which swiftly earned him another slap. This time, Karla pulled his hair to ensure he kept looking up at her.

"And that reminds me: you still haven't told me what your father is. And I know you know what I want you to say."

There was silence from him for a moment. Only my thrusts into his mother and the heavy metal could be heard.

"Last chance," Karla tightened her grip on his hair, then whispered in his ear. "I'll fucking emasculate you. Do you want to see if I'm bluffing?"

"He's a cuckold!" my friend snapped. He sounded like he was on the verge of tears. His breaking voice only turned me on more and got me to thrust harder.

"Go-osh, honey. Tha-at's a bit harsh," Karla's voice returned to normal, if you discounted the panting and sighing from being assfucked, of course. "Su-ure, your dad is not very good in bed, but... I mean a cuckold. Really? A-are you sure?"

She really was going to force him to play this game. Her fingers were still toying with his hair, ready to rein him in if he had any insolent ideas. And I was all the happier for it. Her tight ass felt like the perfect hole for this display. There was something poetic about stretching Karla up like that, but I couldn't quite work out the details while having that much fun.

"He's..." my friend's voice failed him.

"Yes?" Karla's harsh tone matched her sudden grip on his hair.

His hesitation earned him yet another punishment from his mother. She pulled his hair in such a way the chair even squeaked a little with all the movement. Granted, my intensifying thrusts into her ass had to be helping destabilize the piece of furniture that was supporting them both.

"Ah! He's really a cuckold, mom! Please!"

My friend's pleading sent me over the edge. I pushed Karla's head downwards and started really fucking her ass. She quickly put both hands on her son's shoulders as my pounding finally matched the rhythm of the song roaring on the counter.

"Haa..." Karla had her head pressed against my friend's groin. "Awww... Are you hard... haa... honey? You... haa... like to watch?"

She raised her head weakly, her body trembling due to the speed of my thrusting. With one hand, she turned her son's pained eyes towards her.

"You like it when mommy treats you like a cuckold? Haa..." his mother put on a mocking pout.

I could see it then. He was crying. Karla had finally pushed him hard enough. It wasn't just sniffling. He wasn't trying to hide any of his sobs. Her son was crying, openly. And Karla was even more delighted now.

"Awww, honey!" she planted a kiss on his suddenly wet cheeks, then she turned towards me with a smirk. "Finally..."

By now I was truly ramming Karla's asshole. It was simply too tight for me to feel like I could fuck it any faster without risking an unplanned orgasm. The way she could be in that position, staring at her weeping son with no shame or remorse was driving me wild. Karla had to have a mental illness of some sort. I knew I wasn't too far behind her, of course, but I could never imagine myself doing that to my own child, at least.

She let her tongue scoop up some of her son's tears. I chose to pull her away from him by tugging at her red curls. My friend immediately turned his face away from her, shrinking on one corner of the chair without daring to look at Karla. His mother was still bending over him, but I had pulled her face away from his, at least.

"Discipline..." she kept panting to no one in particular. "Authority... And so, so much fun..."

I could tell she was far from done, though. The way I felt her body bucking and pulling away from mine, she still wanted to get close to him some more, presumably to continue the torment. The only thing that made her stop fighting was an attempt from outside to open the door to the kitchen. My friend twitched as the door hit his chair.

"Do you guys need help with the dishes?"

Silvia's voice. I let out a very small sigh of relief. Karla was certainly too tight for me to stop penetrating her now, but it was nice that it wasn't George behind that door again. I had a feeling he had it in him to push the door open if he lost his patience, something his wife was always glad to ensure happened.

I only slowed my thrusts down when Karla stretched her neck to peek out of the crack to speak with her sister-in-law.

"Oh, Silvia, that's so sweet of you..." she tried not to pant even as my cock was fully plunged into her ass. "But we're almost done here... aren't we, boys?"

Her hand gripped my friend by his shirt. It was the kind of grip that promised a very painful escalation if he didn't cooperate with its demands.

"Y-yes," my friend sniffed. "I hope so."

Karla chuckled at his remark, while her hand squeezed his cheeks vindictively.

"But thanks, Silvia..." her voice lost some of its focus as I wiggled my hips during penetration again.

"Uhm... Is the door jammed?"

"Oh, no!" she let out some loud laughter in an attempt to disguise the pleasure of my quickening thrusts again. "We stacked the beer cases in front of it... why-why did we do that, again?"

She hurried to grip my friend's hair, in the hopes he'd come up with an excuse. Unfortunately, the arousal was making her pull at it too hard. I quickly figured out my friend was too busy holding in his pain to actually reply to this question.

"It had seemed like a good idea at the time," I tried to disguise my own ragged breath. "We'll put them back in their place when we're done here."

"Huh..." Silvia was clearly a little too smart for this bullshit. Still, politeness triumphed over her suspicions, and she relented. "Well, if you guys need help..."

"Thanks, honey. You're a real sweetheart. God, but you look radiant," Karla's emphasized words matched my thrusts. "Remind me we need to have tea together... Just the two of us."

I wanted to hit Karla for pushing her luck with that last comment, but I knew the sound of me slapping her ass would just make matters worse. Silvia was obviously weirded out by it, though.

"Oh... Uhm... Sure."

"I'll call you-"

I shut the door before she could take more unnecessary risks. Karla's punishment came immediately afterwards. I hit her ass and grabbed her curls, all the while returning to my previous speed as far as penetration went.

"You really never know when to quit..." I whispered in her ear.

"Haa... I changed my mind. Haa... Maybe I should fuck that girl."

Her hand, still making my friend squirm by viciously pulling his hair, finally let go of him.

"What do you think, honey? Should mommy fuck aunt Silvia? It's hardly fair that your uncle Joe gets away without becoming a cuckold too, no?"

"Yes, mom," he muttered hollowly.

"You sure, sweetie? I would hate to do something that would make you feel distressed."

Needless to say, she had a mocking smile as she said this. All while my friend was squirming underneath her, desperately trying to adjust himself to the little chair and the horrible position Karla had locked him in. It was finally becoming too much for me, pleasure-wise.

"God, Karla... You're so fucked up... I can't last much longer..."

With a giggle, Karla finally wiggled her ass in a way that got me out of her. She immediately got off the chair.

"Good."

She sat on her son's lap so roughly it was impossible she hadn't hurt him on her landing. Without any care for him, Karla spread her legs for me.

"You're finishing in my pussy."

I didn't waste any time to get inside Karla again. Sure, having sex on top of my friend was awkward and a little clunky, but my arousal was fleeting and I needed a release quite urgently now. Not to mention, I'd probably never get to fuck a woman on top of an emasculated man ever again.

Behind Karla's shoulder, I could only see my friend's wincing eyes as his mother got pounded on his lap. Needless to say, she had not grown any more merciful just because we were approaching the end. With one arm around his neck, Karla gripped his head in a vice, squeezing him harder with every thrust.

"Oh! This is it, honey! I'm finally giving you and Ricky another brother!"

I could see more tears streaming out of his eyes. Karla's, however, were entirely focused on me. By then, their control had been fully restored. There was only gleeful malice and lust sparkling on her emeralds, same as always. The madness, which had pushed us into that situation to begin with, seemed all but gone - barring the usual streak of sadism she was always glad to showcase. I planted a kiss on her lips just as I let my crazed ecstasy dictate the rhythm of my thrusts.

"Do you feel that, honey?!" Karla pushed my face away from hers, just so she could keep taunting her son with her words. "Fuck! Peter is making me a mother!"

She let out a gasp as the pleasure washed over me. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as I came, all while her body bucked wildly against mine. Knowing my friend was feeling our movements underneath her was a turn-on, even after the immediate burst of pleasure of my orgasm.

It had been a small ejaculation, I must say. I had serious doubts this would get Karla pregnant. If anything, our little game in the car had had much higher odds of breeding her. Still, I was in no mood to bring this up and ruin my friend's torment. He bore our weight a while longer as our bodies kept thrusting vacantly into each other. He remained perfectly still as Karla giggled and the songs kept playing. And he was just as still when Karla and I finally stood up.

"Oops. You think we broke him?" she smirked mischievously.

In all fairness, I wasn't sure. My friend had a thousand-yard stare on him, and didn't even seem aware of our presence anymore. His eyes were wet with tears. His shoes and even his jeans were drenched with his mother's pussy juice. His chest clearly showed his breathing was still too fast, as if he was on the verge of a panic attack. I knew feeling sorry for him now wouldn't change a thing, so I didn't. Still, it was a pitiful sight. Judging by Karla's eyes, she was happy to keep torturing him with her words.

Slow claps pulled our attentions away from our victim, though. Coming from the balcony, they forced us to look in that direction for the first time since we'd started fucking. My immediate guess proved correct the moment I turned around: Marilyn had been there. Marilyn was there, maintaining her cynical little smile while she applauded us sarcastically. She had seen everything. There was no way out of this.

Karla must have realized it too. Her green eyes were surprised. Shocked, even. I would have almost believed I saw fear in there as well. I had to resist the urge to tell her I had tried to warn her. And the more I looked at her, the more I had to come to terms with the fact she didn't seem to have a plan here.

My friend's mother was clearly not happy about this. She looked surprised, bewildered, stunned. For once, I saw her even covering her own body. Shame. This woman could somehow make Karla feel shame. If that wasn't an achievement, I didn't know what was.

"I suppose I should not be surprised by your behavior at this point, Karla. And yet, you always manage to stun me with your antics."

"Mother," she simply lowered her head. "I didn't know you were here."

"No smoking in the apartment, as you said," the silver-haired woman flicked a cigarette out of the balcony. "What is wrong with you?"

Karla's hands didn't stop covering her own body. It was uncanny to me to see her so uncomfortable with her own nudity.

"I... like to have my fun."

I could see a hint of a smile gaining shape in Karla's lips, but Marilyn quickly put a stop to that.

"Ugh. Don't smirk at me like you always do," she waved a hand dismissively. "I knew I had failed you as a mother, but never to this extent."

With her boot, Marilyn dragged our pile of clothes away from us. Karla didn't even fight back. To my shock, her eyes were mostly on the ground. I ran a hand through my hair. Only then was I starting to realize how much trouble we were actually in. Only then was I realizing how deranged this affair had been this far. All it had taken had been getting caught by one person with any power over Karla.

"I knew something was off when Betty stopped talking about her husband as much on the phone. Even back then, I had a niggling feeling you were somehow responsible for it."

That at least got a reaction from Karla. It came in a subdued voice, as if Karla was just a teenager apologizing for some misdeed.

"You always have a niggling feeling that I'm responsible for everything."

"And thus far, I have seldom been wrong," she narrowed her eyes as she paced towards her daughter.

In all the escapades I had shared with her over the previous summer, I had never felt like she had been this naked. Under her mother's gaze, Karla's large breasts and curvy hips were ungodly, cumbersome things that her small hands simply couldn't cover by themselves. Her shame almost made her body look ugly.

"I'd like to get my clothes, now," her voice was failing her.

"I tried to set you straight. I tried to make you less rotten. But you never stopped whoring yourself. And you never stopped hurting small animals for fun."

Marilyn glanced at her grandson, still obediently occupying his seat. Though he was motionless, there were still some tears pouring out of his eyes every once in a while.

"Or some disturbed adult version of that, anyway."

"I am past getting hurt by your words," Karla tried to face her.

"Oh, that's a relief!" Marilyn shot her another cynical smile. "Thank God you're not getting hurt. You may be a homewrecker, a sadist and an even worse mother than I, but at least my words don't hurt you."

"I am not a worse mother than you," she finally recovered her voice.

"No? Did I ever subject you to this level of humiliation? Did I ever subjugate you like this? Did I ever force you to insult your father?"

"You hurt me! You locked me for hours! Hours on end, by myself! I will not be lectured by a hag that still believes solitary confinement is a proper way to handle her daughter!"

"Solitary confinement is a proper way to handle a monster," Marilyn shrugged. "Look at what you do now that no one locks you up."

Karla clutched her fists. She had finally stopped covering herself.

"No one will confine me again," I noticed some resolve in her voice.

"Unfortunately," Marilyn spoke plainly. "You corrupt everything you touch."

I noticed her staring at me then, as if making her point.

"This... boy is sick, Karla. Almost as much as you are. I know you didn't find him like this."

"I stand by my choices," I tried to maintain a façade of firmness.

"His name is-"

"Peter. You've said it several times," her disdain was apparent. "I have half a mind to tell the whole family about this little mess."

There was a long, uncomfortable silence. Karla was breathing through her nose, probably trying to control her anger. Me, I was trying to work up the courage to confront her about our own encounter in the bathroom.

"Unfortunately," Marilyn continued once she seemed satisfied with our dread. "You've dragged Betty into this. I wouldn't mind setting George and your sons free of you," she smiled, as if pleased by the very thought of it. "But I cannot destroy Betty's life in the process."

"You always did look out for her," Karla smiled bitterly.

"For both of you, dear," she gave her daughter a withering look. "You just happen to need a different kind of looking out for."

"You tortured me," Karla hissed. "You had fun. Vicious fun at my expense. You think I don't remember your smiles as you shut the door on your way out? You think I don't remember your joy in depriving me of everything I liked?! Or the spankings?! I never needed any of it!"