A Mother's Lust Pt. 03

Story Info
Jackie goes to lunch, and Steve gets a visitor.
13.3k words
4.72
20.1k
36

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Mother's Lust. Part 3

When Jackie goes to lunch with her sister, her son gets an unexpected visitor.

To Whom It May Concern: All sex acts, be they described herein, or otherwise alluded to, took place when the participants were over the age of eighteen. Where there are references to when any of the characters were underage, nothing of a sexual nature occurred, and no inference to the contrary may be drawn.

Next, for those who appreciate a warning about out of genre sex acts: Beyond a single sentence of four words, referring to anal sex, there is nothing to be concerned about. Should anyone, having read my notes, spot something that does upset them, please let me know. However, if you failed to read the notes, that's on you.

And now: A thank you, to all those who have taken the time to rate, message, and comment on the previous parts of this story. In this third episode, you may find the storyline doesn't go where you might have expected. (Trust me, I was just as surprised, but then that's writing for you.) Rest assured, there will be more, including a conclusion which should satisfy most readers. In the meantime, keep up those encouraging comments, I read them all.

Finally: A preemptive apology, to those early readers, for the suspenseful ending. Part 4 will be with you, just as soon as it's been written.

Let the story continue:

It was the morning of Jackie's, fifty-second birthday, and she was in heaven. She'd been woken in their hotel room by her son, Steve, when he ran his tongue over the smooth flesh of her bald pussy. Right now, he was lying behind her back, with his head between her legs, sucking on the soft flesh of her labia. His right hand was playing with one of her breasts, while the thumb of his left, was teasing her clit. For her part, Jackie had one hand behind her back, gripping her son's hard cock, and was caressing the top of his head with the other.

"Mmm, this is nice," she purred.

Steve lifted his mouth from his mother's cunt, then looked up into her eyes. "Happy birthday, Mum."

"Thank you, Son. I can't think of a nicer way to start my birthday. And thank you for last night, and my beautiful sapphire ring. Now, as much as I'm enjoying you lick my pussy, I want to feel your body pressing down on mine. So get yourself up here, and give your mother her birthday fuck."

Despite it being only six days since they'd crossed the line, Steve was never happier than when sliding his cock into the depths of his mother's cunt. He gave her pussy a final kiss, then scrambled to his feet. Jackie arranged herself flat on her back, legs either side of her son, who was stood on the bed, sporting her now second favourite thing in the world, his solid erection. The ring having trounced her son's cock, except for those moments that cock was inside her.

Steve dropped to his knees, and starting on her thighs, kissed his way up his mother's body. He paid special attention to her hairless mons, then slid his tongue from clit to bellybutton. Jackie giggled in delight, as a shiver ran through her skin to her nipples. When Steve reached the shallow valley between her flattened breasts, he dragged the tips of his fingers up her sides, then tickled her tits, sending goosebumps from her puckered areolas, right across her chest.

"Kiss me now," his mother pleaded, unwilling to wait a moment longer to feel his lips pressed against hers, and taste her cunt on his tongue.

With the practiced skill of two lovers, Steve's cock slid into her waiting pussy, in the same moment as Jackie welcomed his tongue into her mouth. As their tongues entwined, her son's cock, buried itself to the hilt.

For several minutes, they fucked at a steady rhythm, not unlike the slow fuck they'd shared in the night. Building to a joint orgasm, they both drove the pace higher. Steve's cock exploded inside his mother's cunt, and tipped her over the edge. Her orgasm took hold, and she arched her back, lifting them both from the bed. When she collapsed down, Steve held himself up, and let Jackie's hungry pussy milk the last of his incestuous seed.

His mother looked up into the face of her newfound lover. "Fuck, Steve. If we've got the next two days to ourselves, how the hell are we going to make it to the weekend? Last weekend was bad enough, but then we were still learning about each others bodies. Now we both know what the other likes, and I like it, a lot, we're on a runaway train."

"Don't worry, Mum," her son replied. "When we hit the buffers, I'll be there to save you."

"There are no buffers on a circular track, just the urge to keep going, and going, and going, but I am fifty-two, you know."

Steve recalled the age he had, in his role as her 'husband'. "If it helps, right now my body feels fifty-four, but I'm sure we'll find the head of steam it takes, not to wreck the engine. Any ideas?"

Jackie looked down at where their bodies were still conjoined. "Right now, my pussy is in charge of all decisions. I'll let you know when that changes."

Steve tilted his head to read the time from his watch, where it lay on the bedside table. "We'd better get a move on, breakfast starts and finishes early on a weekday."

"What time is it, now?" Jackie asked.

"Twenty past eight," he lied.

"Then get the fuck off me!"

Using his superior position and greater mass, Steve resisted his mother's efforts to dislodge him. That was until he recalled it was her birthday. Jackie got revenge, when her next shove coincided with her son rolling away. Steve crashed to the floor, then, in her haste to get to the bathroom, got trampled by his naked mother.

"Sorry, Mum. It's twenty to, not twenty past," Steve corrected through the shrinking gap of the door as it closed.

The door reopened, but just long enough for Jackie to yell, "Pig."

Steve picked himself up, and, while waiting for his turn in the shower, laid out the changes of clothes he'd packed the day before.

Ten minutes later, and swathed in a towel, his mother returned.

"Really? Steve. Skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and my white sweater."

"It's what you used to always wear around the house, and everything else I came across, looked too sexy to wear to breakfast."

"I guess it will do. What shoes did you pack?"

"Um. I thought we could wear the ones we came in."

"Stilettos with jeans, at my age! I'm not some supermodel in her twenties."

"Sorry, Mum. I'll know better the next time."

Jackie kissed her son. "The mere thought of a next time has got you forgiven. Now get yourself showered, while I see what I look like in these. Where are my clean bra and panties?"

Steve lifted the sweater, to reveal a gift wrapped parcel, tied with a bow. "Happy birthday, Mum."

Jackie clasped her hands in delight. "May I open it now?"

"Spoiler alert. If you don't, you'll be going home, commando style."

Jackie undid the ribbon, with more restraint than Steve would have shown. She raised the corners of the wrapper to reveal a lace trimmed bra and panty set in smoke grey, that left nothing to the imagination. His mother lifted the delicate items for a closer inspection.

"Oh Steve, what a beautiful gift, and in my size. How did you know?"

Steve blushed in the knowledge he'd known for years, the size of his mother's underwear. He accepted another, and much longer, kiss for his efforts, before he got pushed into the bathroom.

By the time Steve re-entered the room, wrapped in a towel, Jackie was putting on the heels. When she stood, he stepped back, to take in the overall effect.

"Fuck, Mum. You look even sexier than most of the outfits I rejected."

To check he wasn't lying, for a second time that morning, Jackie snatched the towel from about his waist, to reveal his cock had risen to half mast. To complete the process of getting her son hard, she lifted her top and exposed her breasts, encased in the new, and transparent, bra. His mother stayed that way as she tied back her hair. Steve, still naked, never moved from the spot.

Jackie gave her son's now solid erection a light flick. "Get something on, before we miss breakfast. I'll go on ahead to start the process. See you in a few minutes, and no taking care of that when I'm gone."

His mother pulled her top back into place, then left him to get dressed on his own.

By the time Steve got down, Jackie was sat at a table, buttering toast, while staring out of the window. The morning sun caught her profile, and outlined the figure that lay beneath her loose fitting sweater. To Steve, she looked more like a goddess, than any supermodel he'd ever seen. It stopped him in his tracks, and took all of his strength not to prostrate himself at her feet.

His mother's head turned towards him. "Oh, there you are. I was beginning to wonder."

"I, er, repacked our bags, to save time later."

"Did that help get you under control?"

"Not as much as I'd hoped, but these jeans are exerting a powerful force where it matters."

Jackie dropped her eyes to his crotch. "Let's just hope the zipper holds out. Take a seat. There's coffee and toast here already, and I've ordered us a full English. Should be here any minute."

Blown away by how unaware his mother was, of the impact she was having on him and his outlook on the future, he took the seat opposite to where she sat, and drank her in.

"Steve," his mother repeated.

"Sorry, Mu, um, Jackie," he replied, suddenly aware someone was stood at his side, holding a plate of food.

He leaned away from where he'd been blocking the table while lost in his daydream. The grilled breakfast got placed in the freed up space.

"Enjoy," said the waiter, and was gone.

"Sorry, Jackie," Steve hissed. "I almost gave the game away."

Jackie looked a little flustered. "My fault. I meant to remind you, about keeping up our pretence over breakfast."

"You did, just before we fell asleep."

"I did? I don't remember."

"I think you'd drifted off, before my reply."

They both looked at the waiter, who was shuffling his way back to the kitchen.

Jackie grinned. "I think we're safe. He seems more unaware, than you. What had you so distracted?"

"Just marveling at how much things have changed, beyond the obvious. Last week, I was depressed about the future, but now I'm happy."

"Oh, Baby, you shouldn't have been so worried. That bitch of an ex-wife will soon be history."

"It was the thought of what life would be like, after that, which had me concerned."

"But you'll always have me, and I don't just mean, sexually."

"Even when surrounded by people who love them, some feel lost and alone. That was me."

"Your Aunt, sorry, Christine felt as you did, after Dave and she parted."

"And you, after Dad died?"

"That was different. We loved each other to the end, still do. It's the broken relationship, not the loss of the person, that causes the long lasting damage. Now, eat your breakfast, then let's get home. I have a birthday to celebrate."

Jackie was in through the front door, clutching her navy dress, before Steve had recovered their overnight bags from the back of the taxi. After breakfast, his mother hadn't returned to their room. Waiting instead in the lobby, while Steve fetched their luggage and settled the bill.

Closing the front door behind him, Steve caught the back of his mother, on her way up the stairs. Feeling his still swollen cock start to twitch, he dropped the bags in the hall, and followed her up. They almost collided on the landing, when Jackie came back out of her bedroom, still clothed, clutching her phone.

"I've three missed calls, and umpteen messages, most from your Aunt Christine. I'd better give her a call."

"How do you only know that, now?" Steve asked, his cock fighting the unyielding fabric of his jeans.

"Because, in all the rush to get ready last night, I left my phone behind. That's why I dashed up the stairs. Wait. Why are you here so fast?"

Jackie bit her lip, and looked down at the hard ridge in her son's jeans.

"Sorry, Mum. I thought you were coming upstairs to, um."

"Get ready to fuck you again?"

"Put your dress away," he deflected.

Jackie smiled. "Oh, that's alright then. If you'd care for a final look, it's laying on the bed. Be a dear, and hang it up for me, while I call your Aunt Christine."

Steve was sure he heard a chuckle, as his mother descended, leaving him alone with the gown. Which, though beautiful in itself, lacked a little something, now it wasn't moulded around her body.

Just as he was sliding the wardrobe door closed, Jackie returned, a frown on her face.

"Um, your aunt wondered where we were. It seems she also rang the house, then got worried when neither of us answered. I told her I was still in bed, and my mobile was downstairs. As for the house phone, I said we'd unplugged it after being inundated with cold calls."

"Good thinking on your feet, Mum."

"Not really. One of the girls in work has her phone unplugged for that very reason, but that's not all. Your aunt is insisting I give her your mobile number, in case she can't reach me again. I've told her, I'd just clear it with you."

"I don't have a problem with that."

"Not yet you don't, but I'm sure she'll call you straight away, and we need a watertight cover story for last night. She already knew you were taking me out for a meal."

"Then that's what we did, and nothing more."

"I guess, but don't tell her I wore that dress. Your aunt was with me when I bought it, and said I'd be guaranteed to get fucked, just from wearing it."

Steve grinned. "Is that why you had it on last night?"

Jackie blushed. "That, and I wanted you to see me in it."

He let himself recall the moment his mother had stepped into the lounge, wearing the dress. "I think Aunt Christine is right. It's definitely an, I want to get fucked, dress."

"Then we need to establish what I should have put on, for a dinner with my son."

Steve frowned. "Hang on a minute. I thought, seeing as you and Aunt Christine, are, you know, um, incestuous lesbians, weren't you going to tell her about us?"

His mother grimaced. "I'm still thinking about that. In part, because, outside of your father, God rest his soul, no one knows what we get up to. In telling you, I got carried away in the moment, but your Aunt Christine, may not want anyone to know. Not even you."

"Okay," Steve agreed, not convinced his mother was telling the whole story.

Jackie slid open the wardrobe. "I'll pull out some dresses I could have worn, and you tell me what you think."

Steve let out a sigh. "I'm not sure that will work. I think you're fuckable, whatever you wear."

His mother pulled out an old, and shapeless, dress she'd long meant to throw out. "Even this?"

Steve waggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. "I remember you had that on, during one of our visits. I think, before Dad passed away."

"And you thought I looked sexy in this?"

"You had it pulled in at the waist with a narrow belt. I watched you making dinner. Every time you moved, it flowed around your body. My cock got hard, and I had to go to the bathroom to relieve the pressure."

When she tried to think back to that day, it was Jackie's turn to lose focus. All she could see was the image of her son, beating the cum from his cock, while thinking of her in this dowdy old dress. She put the dress back, then took out a grey one, more suited to a respectable mother and son dinner.

Steve gave it a look. "You wore that to Aunt Christine's fortieth birthday party, a year or so after Dad died. I couldn't take my eyes off you, and got hard when we danced. I remember fucking Karen three times that night, two of which were to the image of you in that dress."

"And the third?" his mother asked.

Steve gulped in recollection. "The third time, it was you I was fucking."

Jackie sighed. "That was the first big family event I attended on my own. I wish it had been me, getting fucked by you that night." She paused, then gave the contents of the wardrobe another look. "I get the feeling we aren't going to find anything, you don't think is a fuck dress, but it's your Aunt Christine we need to convince. Given it's in my hand, I'm choosing this grey one."

Steve groaned.

"What now?" his mother asked.

"That dress goes so well with the grey lingerie I bought you, my memories just got updated."

"I had the same thought," confessed Jackie, again lifting her top, this time to compare the grey bra with the dress.

Despite only having eyes for his mother's breasts, and her visible nipples, Steve nodded his agreement.

Jackie turned to the mirrored door in her wardrobe, and gave the combo her own seal of approval. "I think I'll wear this 'again' on Saturday."

Before Steve could process that thought, his mother's phone rang. She picked it up and looked at the screen.

"It's your Aunt Christine. Let's kill two birds with one stone, you answer her."

"And where might you be?"

"I don't know? In the shower? I did tell her I'd just got up."

Steve took the phone, waited a few more rings, then swiped to answer. "Hello?... Oh, Hi, Aunt Christine... No, I think she's in the shower... Yes, The Yew Tree... That's the one... It was very nice, thank you... A bit, but Mum's done so much for me... I agree... Yes, that's fine... I'll get yours from Mum, then message you mine... Okay... Yes, just as soon as she gets out... Bye... What?... Yes... Today and tomorrow... That's a good idea... I will... No problem... Thank you... Bye..."

"You could have at least put it on speaker," Jackie complained.

"Sorry."

"Don't just 'Sorry' me. What's a good idea? and, what's not a problem?"

Her son was scrolling through her phone. "Sorry, Mum, just hang on a sec. Right. Got it. That's done."

"What's done?" demanded his mother.

Steve handed the phone back. "I've sent Aunt Christine's number to my phone, then I'll use it to send mine, to hers. Oh, and give her a call back."

"What about? She's already wished me a happy birthday."

Steve pulled out his phone, to message his aunt, and shrugged. "I dunno what she wants, though she asked why you weren't in work, and I told her you had two days off. Oh, and on the upside, I never got asked, what you were wearing."

His mother struck a coy pose. "That would have been inappropriate, given that I was, supposedly, in the shower, and therefore, naked. Oh, you mean last night, to the restaurant."

Steve narrowed his eyes at his mother, but pushed a smirk to his lips. "Enough, with the teasing. You left me hanging in the hotel, and I've been hard, ever since I watched your ass, bobble up the stairs, and you know it."

"Bobble?"

"Wobble, wiggle, bounce. Pick one. I'll not like your ass, any less."

Jackie looked at her jeans covered ass in the mirror. "It's not as tight as it used to be."

"It's perfect, and I'm not saying that, just because it's yours." Having promised himself not to mention Karen, Steve broke off from making a positive comparison of his mother's ass, against that bitches bony butt.

"Hmm. I'll take your word, for now," Jackie concluded.

She closed the gap to her son, and confirmed with her hand on the front of his jeans, what she knew to be true. But when she dropped to her knees, to give him the 'Good Morning' blowjob she'd promised herself, Steve raised her back up.

"Call Aunt Christine first. If she rings again, and neither of us answer, she'll only panic."

"Wait here, I'll call from the landing. That way, you can't distract me while we're talking."

"Not fair," he pouted, having planned on doing just that.

When his mother had gone, Steve found himself at a loss. Then recalled that time, long ago, when he'd also been left waiting, but not for his mother. Despite this not being his room, he stripped out of his clothes and faced the door, cock in hand. When it opened, and his mother returned, he repeated the performance he'd first given, some twelve years earlier.