A Mother's Luxuries Ch. 08

Story Info
Linda and Greg get deeper into their sex.
2.5k words
4.62
28.4k
46

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregory slid back out from beneath her and reached around to her front and grabbed her breasts. Each breast fit perfectly in his hand as though they had been crafted just for him. He pinched her nipples softly which roused her from her post orgasm.

Greg slid his thick cock between his mother's legs and let her moist pussy coat his penis in her cum. The thick and high ridge of his head pressed upon her clitoris each time he pulled back and being as sensitive as she was after her orgasm, she couldn't help it. The beginnings of a climax arrived as his cock slid between her pussy and kept hitting her swollen aroused clitoris.

Linda couldn't stop her hips from moving back and forth as her climax rushed forward.

"Oh Greg. Please don't stop. You're going to make mommy cum again." She whined. Linda had never thought she would get the chance to say that to him, only in her wildest dreams. At that moment something let go.

Her last shred of restraint broke away and she suddenly felt like a raw woman who was fucking a young man. Not a wife fucking a husband or a mother fucking her son. No she felt like a raw piece of sexual flesh that needed to be fucked. Linda reached down and grabbed the head of his cock and tipped it upward into her pussy where it slid in.

Linda and Greg, mother and son, let out a satisfying moan of raw pleasure as they joined into one. Linda's moan quickly turned into a shout as his thick cock stretched her pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit you're so big!" She moaned.

Greg reeled back and tried to regain some control over his urge. He pulled back and slid in only five inches of his cock.

"No don't hold back baby. Fuck mommy as hard as you want. I want your cock sweetie. Give it to me." Linda whined.

As if she had just given him the key to his restraints, he twisted the lock and let loose. Gregory rarely let himself fuck anyone without restraint, mostly out of fear of hurting them.

His mother had washed away that fear and concern and so he let go. Greg tangled his fingers in her hair; pulled while he grabbed her breast with his free hand and then he started pounding her. Linda's screams filled the entire house as she felt his enormous cock stretch her pussy.

The swollen head of his cock pounded against her cervix in a way that absolutely nothing ever had. It was like he had become an electric jackhammer and she was the pavement he was plowing through. Her screams came out as words at first but that quickly changed as her mind turned to mush as the first orgasm rolled up. Greg could feel her pussy tighten around his cock as she orgasmed.

"Oh god! Fuck yes! Fuck!" She shouted as her cervical orgasm punched through her body. Never before had she ever orgasmed from cervical stimulation. Linda's whole body shook and quaked. Gregory pulled out and turned her over onto her back and pressed her body into the floor.

She gasped as his cock slammed straight back into her used pussy and collided with her bruised cervix. Gregory didn't restrain himself as he tried to pound straight through her cervix and into her womb. Linda screamed in both pain and immense pleasure as another orgasm wracked through her body. Time melted away into nothing as he continued fucking her pussy relentlessly.

The change of position allowed for him to hit a different aspect of her pussy and Linda never once requested him to stop.

"Baby! I'm gonna cum on your fucking cock again! Mommy is cumming!" She screamed as her whole body shook from the fifth orgasm of the night.

Her eyes fluttered between open and close and her chest heaved in heavy ragged breaths. Sweat dripped off Greg's nose and landed on her ribs where it slid down and joined the pool of sweat that had amassed over the hours. Greg was at his limit though. He could feel it. He could last for twelve or even fifteen hours of off and on stimulation.

But after that paired with three straight hours of continuous stimulation he had reached his limit. His testicles felt like a fire had been set inside of them and his cock raged like it was ready to erupt. Linda looked up into her son's eyes and saw that expression. It was the expression she had been dying for.

She turned over onto her back and spread her legs open and lifted her feet off the ground. Her pussy looked bright red and was wide open. Her whole body felt sore and her pussy was screaming in pain. None of that mattered though. She could see that her son was ready to give her what she wanted most.

Greg moved forward and placed his hands in the crooks of her knees and slid his raging cock straight back in. Linda cringed with pain but smiled with pleasure at knowing how good it was going to feel.

"Don't hold back baby. Give it to mommy." She whined. Gregory grunted as he went from slowly pushing and pulling to straight pounding and pummeling.

Linda could feel the difference in his fucking. His cock struck her cervix in a way that meant it was ready to plant seed. Gregory fucked her cervix and continued pounding at it until he felt like it had given way and opened up to him. His swollen head was surrounded by an immense pressure that drove him to the brink. Linda felt his cock swell and expand her pussy even further than it had previously.

She let out a long moan of pleasure as his cock pressed into her cervix.

"Cum for me baby. Cum in mommy." She shouted. "Fill mommy with all that cum."

Gregory couldn't hold back. He let go of her legs and braced himself on the floor. Linda wrapped her sore legs around his waist and pulled him in tight.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. That contact, that moment of connection broke his dam.

"I'm cumming!" He groaned and slammed his cock forward into her cervix with so much force she thought he might have punctured her. A flood of burning hot semen filled her cervix and Linda moaned with the force of his ejaculation.

Greg pulled back and slammed forward with the force of another massive ejaculation.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed.

Linda felt his cock bulge with each twitch and a new rush of cum filled her pussy. Greg pulled his cock out and began stroking it and pumping it right before her eyes. Linda had never seen something so sexy before. Thick white streams of cum flowed out from his cock with each pulse.

His hot semen covered her face and breasts as he continued his seemingly endless ejaculation. Then his stroking stopped and his cock pulsed a few more times before it too slowly receded. Linda looked over herself and at the thick streaks of white cum that had covered her body. She reached down and as she shifted she felt the cum in her pussy shift and start to flow out.

She cupped her hands between her thighs and caught a puddle of his cum. As she brought it to her lips and drank it in she realized how much she enjoyed it. It was almost intoxicating to take in his cum. Gregory watched his mother scoop more of his cum from inside her and drink it. His cock responded to his arousal by pulsing again.

Linda pushed herself up and more cum flooded outward and pooled onto the floor. There was at least a full cup of sperm inside of her and she didn't want it to go to waste. Linda cupped her hands beneath her and inhaled forcing the thick white cum to flow out into her palms. The still warm cum puddled in her hands and she brought it up to her lips and drank it in one long thirsty gulp letting it drain down her throat.

She enjoyed the feel of her son's semen inside of her and on her skin. She looked up and met his lust filled eyes which looked both aroused and tired. She got up from the floor and pulled him into bed.

"You made your mother very proud and happy." She said and held him as she stroked his hair slowly. Gregory fought the tiredness and exhaustion for as long as he could until it finally took him.

Gregory rolled out of bed and looked to his left and as sure as he remembered, his mother was still sleeping beside him. He felt relieved to know that all that had happened wasn't a dream. He stared at her and realized that his entire relationship with her had changed now. It had gone from fantasizing to reality in the matter of a single night. Greg grabbed his clothes, phone and keys and headed out. He stopped down stairs to write her a quick note and then headed to work.

As he pulled into the lot and walked up to the back door he paused to take in the long line of people that had gathered. There were at least six or seven people waiting anxiously. As he walked up they turned and looked his way.

"Good morning." He said to each of them as he passed. "Please wait patiently while I get the paperwork ready and get changed."

He walked into the hallway and then into the back door of the store and flicked on the lights. When he did he found Melissa sleeping up against a wall on a roll out bed with a blanket and pillow. She sat up looking surprised and embarrassed.

"Lisa?" Gregory asked, a tone of concern thick in his voice.

"Hi Greg." She said meekly. "I didn't expect you so early."

"What are you doing here? Why are you sleeping here?" He asked.

"Umm...my parents kind of kicked me out. They didn't know I was working at a sex shop and they are kind of conservative you know?" She said looking sad and shaken.

Greg glanced around and noticed the two duffle bags with clothes and supplies she had brought from her house. He walked over and helped her to her feet.

"I'm very sorry your parents kicked you out Lisa. But you can't stay here." He started to say.

"I'm going to try and find a place but-"

"No, no." Gregory cut her off. "You'll stay with me until you can either get things resolved with your parents or you decide you want your own place."

Melissa blushed and opened her mouth to protest but Gregory wouldn't hear any of her flimsy protests. Tears started running down her face and she wrapped herself around Greg and held him tight. He hugged her back as she released her pent up tension which came out in thick heavy sobs.

After about five straight minutes of crying she pulled away and he wiped away her tears. Melissa looked up at him with a grateful smile.

"Listen, there is a long line of people outside. After I get their paperwork going and get things settled in for the day why don't you head over to my place." Gregory said as he handed her a spare key.

"But what about the store?" She asked.

"It won't be opening for another two hours. I only live fifteen minutes away." He replied.

She shook her head; "I'll wait till after work. I'll help you set up." She replied and started getting her clothes from her duffle bag. Gregory gave her some privacy and grabbed a stack of chairs on a cart and some forms and pushed them out the back door and into the hallway.

He lined the chairs up along the wall and put a paper on each chair and opened the back hallway door.

"Okay ladies please come in and have a seat. Fill out the form and I'll take you one by one." He said and opened the door for them and waited for them to have a seat. He checked back on Melissa who was dressed and applying makeup in the mirror.

"Almost done." She said when she noticed him checking in on her. Gregory smiled and winked and went back out to the hall.

Linda rolled out of bed and touched the empty side of the bed. As she sat up she felt a shiver of pain and soreness like she had never experienced before. Her legs felt like jello and her cervix and vagina were screaming in pleasurable agony. She looked between her legs at her puffy pussy.

It would definitely take a good day to fully recover. She closed her eyes and smiled. She had had the greatest sex in her whole life and it had been with her son. Of all people it had been with the person she had raised. Linda felt a jolt of excitement and slowly she rolled out of bed and wobbled across the room and out the door and down the stairs.

Her legs were far more sore than she had realized. She collapsed onto the couch and grabbed her phone and then she noticed the note that Gregory had left her.

'Morning mom. Last night was incredible and I want you to know it wasn't just a one time thing. I want you mom. I also want you to know something...go look in my bottom dresser drawer. I think you'll understand. See you tonight, love you.' She set down the note and opened her phone contacts and dialed out.

"Hello?" A tired Marsha answered the phone.

"I did it." Linda replied.

All was quiet for a long moment until Marsha screamed excitedly on the other line.

"Oh my god. Tell-me-tell-me-tell-me." She said hysterically.

"Well I waited for him after work and I showed him the cum stained panties." Linda explained.

"What did he say?" Marsha asked.

"He told me he loved me and was in love with me and then...well it just got really hot and heavy." Linda explained.

"C'mon girl! Details! Details!"

"Well I mean I took him to his room and undressed him and well I was wrong about his size." Linda said.

"Smaller or bigger?" Marsha asked.

"So much bigger. I'm hurting in places I didn't know I could hurt."

"Shit Linda. You're making me want a little action of Gregory. Was he gentle or rough?"

"He started out gentle but he got really rough. My cervix is mush." Linda said. Marsha didn't respond right away and when she did she just said "yeah" and breathed deeply.

"Are...are you masturbating right now?" Linda asked.

"Yeah." Marsha said again.

"Gregory made me cum at least five times. Once with his lips and the rest with his cock. I've never orgasmed that much." Linda said.

"Oh god..." Marsha moaned as she orgasmed and then her breathing went back to normal. "I fucking need that."

"You should have seen the amount of cum he ejaculated." Linda said.

"How much?"

"More than a full cup that's for sure."

"Did you taste it?" Marsha asked.

"Actually, I drank a lot of it. His semen is really sweet.."

"Okay I'm sorry Linda, I have to go. Jim!" Marsha shouted and hung up the phone. Linda chuckled and set her phone down and just relaxed.