A Mother's Persuasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed on the bed with her and kissed her gently as she lay on her back, her eyes wide open, as though in shock. I was aware that my face was coated with her juices but I made no effort to wipe them off.

'Are you ok?' I asked, softly.

Her eyes turned to me. 'I think so.' She paused for a while and I waited, supporting myself on one elbow and looking down on her. She turned her head slightly to look at me.

'I have never, ever experienced anything like that before. Nothing even close. I don't know whether it's the forbidden fruit thing, or whether you just know how to do it for me, but... Oh, God, Charlie, we are going to be all right aren't we? We can be lovers as well as mother and son can't we?'

So we had a conversation that we should probably have had earlier and I told my mother that I very much wanted us to be lovers and I didn't see any reason why we couldn't or shouldn't be. Mum cried a bit and said how glad she was and then we had a bit of a talk about the need for secrecy and the things that we must not do, like overt displays of affection in public and not sharing a hotel room, should the occasion ever arise.

This talk, so unimaginable just a few short weeks ago, so intimate and candid, had the effect of bringing me to a ragingly hard erection, which mum noticed when it bumped against her hip.

'That's nice,' she smiled up at me. 'Are you going to do anything with it?'

'Like what?' I teased.

'Like giving your sexy Mummy a good seeing to.'

So I parted her thighs and knelt between them and slid my seven inches deep into her pussy and mum groaned and I lowered my face to hers and we kissed as I started fucking her with long, hard thrusts, jarring her body as our loins crashed together and making her gasp with arousal.

She hooked her legs around mine and I felt her stockings against my skin and I kissed her savagely, mashing her lips against mine, tasting my spunk on her tongue. Then kissing her neck and shoulders and leaning down to suck a nipple into my mouth.

'Did it turn you on when you held me down and fucked me last night,' my mother asked, a little grin on her face. 'It turned me on. Maybe one day you could tie me to the bed. Then you'd be able to do what you wanted to me.'

I thrust harder, intensely excited by what she was saying, but unprepared for what she did next.

'Did you like it when I put my finger up your bottom?'

I flushed, with exertion and embarrassment. 'Yes, I liked it very much.'

'Perhaps I should use two fingers next time. Would you like that, darling?'

'Yes,' I groaned.

She held out a hand to me, the middle finger extended. 'It was this one,' she said, looking at me. 'This was the finger I used.' Slowly and deliberately she put the plum-tipped finger to her nose and inhaled. 'Mmm, I can smell you on me.'

I goggled at her, my heart racing in disbelief at what my mother had just done, blood pounding in my ears. 'Did you like it when I used my finger on you?' I asked, my voice a croak, my hips still thrusting my erection in and out of my mother.

'Very much. I've always liked a little extra stimulation in that area. Is that very naughty of me?'

'Oh God,' I groaned as my climax approached. 'I'm coming, Mum.'

'Yes, come for Mummy, give me all your hot spunk! And maybe, one day, one special day, you can put something a bit bigger and thicker up my naughty hole. Would you like that my darling son?'

I came so hard I swear I almost blacked out. The pleasure, the sensations, were so intense that I lost a bit of a grip on my surroundings for a few moments and it was almost a relief when the storm subsided and I collapsed onto my mother and she held me tightly and told me she loved me and how lucky we were to have found each other like this.

'I'm sorry,' I said, 'sorry you didn't come again.'

'What made you think I didn't? I had a lovely orgasm about the same time as you. Not as strong as the first, but still very nice,' she whispered in my ear. 'I think you were a bit too preoccupied to notice.'

We lay together for another half-hour or so and then we got up and washed and dressed and went downstairs and had dinner. After dinner we sat and drank wine on the settee and watched a crappy film which we didn't really see much of because we were kissing and touching and talking and I overcame any awkwardness about discussing intimate things and I told my mother how much she turned me on and she smiled and said she was very glad and long may it last.

'Were you serious,' I said eventually, 'about having me in your, you know, bottom?'

'Of course. If you'd like to. Have you done it before?'

'Once or twice,' I admitted.

'I bet it wasn't with Sophie.'

'No,' I grinned, 'it wasn't with Sophie.'

'Was it Valerie? She looked a dirty bitch.'

Despite the age differences, I had brought both Valerie and Julia home to meet my mother.

'Actually it was Julia,' I admitted.

'I liked Julia,' said mum. 'She's only a few years younger than me, isn't she?'

'About five.'

'I thought so.' Mum looked at me with a sly grin. 'I think that's what started me thinking about you in a sexual way, the fact that you were attracted to a lady almost my age.'

'What about you?' I asked, changing the subject. 'Have you had anal sex?'

'Mmm, lots of times. Your dad was really keen on it. In fact I think he preferred it to normal sex.' She smiled. 'That should have been a sign, shouldn't it.'

'I can't believe we're having this conversation,' I said.

'Nor me,' replied mum, 'but I'm so glad we are.'

Shortly after that the film finished and the bottle of wine ran out and mum stretched and said she was ready for bed. I wasn't sure what the sleeping arrangements were going to be.

'Are we sharing a bed?' I asked.

'Of course,' said my mum, and I followed her upstairs, admiring the swish of her hips under her silken robe.

We didn't make love that night. We kissed and cuddled for a bit but both of us were very tired after the evening's exertions and by tacit consent we settled down to sleep, in each other's arms.

I woke in the small hours and looked over at the vague hump of my mother's body under the duvet and I thought about everything that had happened over the past few weeks. It seemed unreal, but here we were, both naked, in the same bed. And the previous evening she had sucked my cock to an orgasm and I'd performed cunnilingus on her until she came and then I'd fucked her to a second climax.

And she had promised me anal sex; had admitted that dad fucked her up the arse all the time. Could life get any better? But then I had a tiny pang of guilt. I thought about my friends and work colleagues and what they would say if they knew about my secret life. And my sister, Catherine, what would she say? What would she think if she knew?

But that was the point. Nobody else ever was going to know. It was our secret and that made it even more exciting.

We made love early the next morning, before my alarm went off. It was very slow and gentle and it felt extraordinarily intimate, even for our incestuous couplings. I fucked my mother with short, slow strokes, my pubic bone grinding into her vulva until she came with a long groan, her arms tight around my neck. My orgasm welled up soon after and I closed my eyes and gasped as I pumped my seed into my mother's sopping vagina.

We lay for a few minutes afterwards, looking at each other.

'What time will you be home this evening?' mum asked.

'The usual; five-thirty or thereabouts.'

'Would you like to take me to bed when you get home?' she whispered.

'I would love that.' I told her.

'Perhaps we could try something a bit naughtier. Would you like that?'

'Yes,' I croaked, almost speechless.

Mum rolled over and rummaged in a drawer of her bedside table, holding out a vaguely phallus shaped bottle of a noted brand of intimate lubricant.

'Yes, I thought I'd still got some.'

I got up then. If I'd hesitated I might have spent the rest of the morning in bed with my mother, and I'd been over an hour late the previous day.

I spent the day on cloud nine. And it apparently showed; several people asked me what I was so happy about.

'A new lady in your life?' asked Julia from Wines and Spirits. 'Lucky girl.'

'Just general joie de vie,' I told her.

The truth was that I was walking round with a big grin on my face because I was the boy who had been sucked off by his mum and who had then gone down on her. I was also the boy who was going to go home that very day and take his mother up her arsehole. The crudity of my thoughts shocked me and provoked a massive and enduring erection. I was tempted to use the staff toilets again but in the end I desisted and five o'clock came and I said my goodbyes and drove the ten miles home in rush hour traffic.

My mother had had her bath by the time I got home and she was sitting in the lounge reading a magazine. She was wearing a black satin dressing gown and I could see that she was in stockings again. Her face was made up heavily as it had been yesterday, and she'd re-painted her nails a dark red.

I kissed her briefly and went up to my room for a shower. When I came down, in my bathrobe, she stood and smiled sweetly at me.

'Shall we go to bed, darling?'

'Yes, please,' I said, fervently and followed her up to her bedroom where we both stripped off our robes and came together in the middle of her bedroom for a long, lingering kiss, with lots of tongue and lip work.

Mum smelt clean and fresh again, and soft and curvy under my roving hands. Leading me to the bed she told me to lie down and then she knelt by my side and lowered her head to my cock, which was throbbing with need. She took the big, swollen head between her rouged lips and slid them slowly over the bulge and down the veined shaft, her eyes fixed on mine. It was unimaginably erotic and my back arched in pleasure.

She sucked me slowly, taking three or four inches into her mouth and then sliding my cock out, a string of drool connecting my glans to her lips. Then back in again with a faint liquid squish, and out and in...

I thought she was going to fellate me to a climax but after about five minutes of this exquisite pleasure she knelt up and straddled me, grasping my cock and guiding it to her hairy cunt, then sinking down onto me until I was deeply embedded in her and she was sitting on my hips.

Her tummy bulged above her suspender belt and her breasts hung heavily as she leaned forward and placed her hands flat on my chest, her red nails stark against my pale skin. Then she started to fuck me, not up and down, but sliding backwards and forwards, pressing our pubic mounds together, mashing her clitoris against me so that she gasped and pressed her nails into my pecs.

I could feel that she was leaking juices from her pussy, creating a slippery mat of hair for her to ride on. The feeling for me was intense, but not overwhelming. I like this position because I can last a long time and now I reached for her nipples and squeezed and tweaked them gently between my fingers and thumbs.

'Squeeze my nipples harder,' she grunted and I pinched the little thimbles hard and mum groaned louder and thrust her hips faster.

'Harder,' she said. 'Really hard!'

I squeezed as hard as I dared and my mother threw her head back, her eyes closed, as her orgasm throbbed through her, her nails painful on my chest, her hips bucking wildly.

When her climax was spent she collapsed over me and I held her and kissed her and stroked her and told her that I loved her.

Mum clambered somewhat inelegantly off me and knelt by me side, her big breasts hanging down.

'Take me now,' she whispered. 'From behind.'

I got behind her and guided myself to her slit, pushing in until my balls slapped against her buttocks. Mum braced her arms against the bedstead and pushed back at me as I started to fuck her. The angle was perfect and my penetration was deep and as I thrust in and out I looked down at mum's stockings and the suspender straps. And her anus, on view to me in this position, a chocolate-coloured wrinkled pucker, in a nest of fine black hair.

I pushed my cock in and out of my mother's deliciously wet cunt for a few minutes but the sight of the promised land was distracting; I knew what I wanted. Pulling out, I slid my cock up her arse crack and rubbed the tip against her anus. Without a word, mum reached to the bedside table and handed back to bottle of lubricant.

Breathless with excitement I squeezed a big dollop of the sticky fluid onto the tips of my fingers and massaged it around mum's hole, pushing first one finger, and then a tentative second into her. Mum didn't make a sound as I pushed both fingers deep into her then withdrew them and applied more lubricant. Finally I smeared what was left on my fingers around my cock head and shaft. I was ready.

'I'll be very gentle,' I told her.

'Yes, do be gentle, darling, you're a good bit bigger than your dad.'

I held my slippery shaft firmly in one hand and guided my red, angry-looking glans to her anus, pushing gently at first, finding resistance, pushing harder, hearing mum take a deep breath.

'Are you ok, mum?'

'Yes,' she whispered. 'Push harder.'

So I tightened the grip on my shaft and pushed harder and mum tried to relax her sphincter and it opened suddenly and the head popped inside and she gasped and I gasped and froze, fearing I'd hurt her. But with the big head past her sphincter, mum relaxed.

'It's fine, darling. Mummy can take all of you now.'

That "Mummy" again! Would I ever get used to the intense arousal her use of this word engendered? Did I want to get used to it?

I pushed slowly, looking down and seeing my cock disappear inch by inch into my mother's arse. I felt the sphincter tight around my shaft and the silky-smooth, lubricated walls of my mother's rectum, gently clutching my erection.

Then I was in. Right in. Seven inches deep inside my mother's anus. I put my hands on her hips and waited a bit while her rectum adjusted to my invasion before starting a gentle in and out movement, feeling the suction of her tight arse as I withdrew, and the grip of her muscle ring as I pushed back in. It felt incredible. The intensely pleasurable sensation, coupled with the ultra-forbidden reality of our incestuous anal sex.

I went slowly, wanting it to last a long time. In front of and beneath me, my mother was supporting herself on one arm and using her other hand to stroke her pussy. It must have been a strain on her arm because after a while she said, 'Can I turn over, please?'

I'd never had anal sex in the missionary position, had wondered about the entry angle and such things. Now I gently withdrew, her sphincter squeezing my cock out. Mum rolled over on her back and lifted her legs and bent them over until her knees were nearly touching her tits, her pussy and arsehole exposed to me, the latter shiny with lubrication.

Lowering myself down, I guided my cock to her anus again and pressed my glans against her puckered hole. This time she opened easily for me and I slid in with a squishing, sucking noise.

Mum groaned and whispered, 'Oh yes, that's good.'

I started to fuck her again with long, even strokes and my mother began masturbating herself, using the red-nailed tip of her middle finger to tease and stroke her clitoris, looking at me with her big, saucy eyes as she did so.

'Does that feel good, Charlie?' she asked, softly. 'Does it feel nice having your big, hard cock in Mummy's bum hole?'

"Nice" hardly described it. My glass-hard cock was gently enveloped by the soft, slick, warm walls of my mother's rectum. As I slowly, but firmly, buggered her, her anal sphincter slid up and down my shaft, intensifying the sensations. Beneath me, my mother masturbated and groaned and writhed, her eyes shut now, her mouth half-open, her red lips shiny with her saliva.

I leaned right down and kissed her and she used her free hand to grip the back of my neck and mash my face into hers, her tongue deep in my mouth. I was overwhelmed by the sensations, by the feel of my penis in her anus, by the smell of her scent and her perspiration, by the smell of her cunt juices rising muskily into the bedroom air, by the taste of her tongue and spittle in my mouth.

It was too much.

'I'm coming,' I gasped. 'Oh, God I'm coming!'

My scrotum contracted and a wave of pleasure rolled from my loins to my brain and burst in a silent firework display. I shut my eyes as my cock pumped its hot, sticky seed into mother's bum. I was dimly aware of my mother strumming her clitoris faster and gasping, 'Yes, yes, yes, yes.'

After the deluge had abated I gently disengaged myself, my cock softening as it flopped out of her arse. We both seemed a bit stunned, lying down together, not touching.

'Did I hurt you?' I asked, eventually.

'No, darling, not at all. I felt very full and very aroused and it was utterly delicious. How did you feel about sodomising your mother?'

'I've never experienced anything like it,' I said. 'Not just the anal sex, although that was mind-blowing, but the whole thing about us being lovers. It's... well, I can't describe it. It just arouses such strong feelings of pleasure and love and everything.'

'I'm glad,' said my mother. 'I'm glad I can make you feel like that. It is mutual you know.'

After that we held each other for a long time, kissing, touching, stroking, being together.

So that was how it all started, and for the next year and a half, mum and I experienced the most satisfying and pleasurable sex imaginable. We fucked every day, usually when I got home from work, and often later in the evening too. Sometimes, usually at weekends, we experimented with different positions and bondage and toys. Mum was particularly fond of being gagged and tied to the bed with some of her old stockings and having her arse fucked in the missionary position, and it became a big favourite of mine too. Christ, the orgasms that I had!

And we stuck to the rules and kept our activities strictly at home and we never kissed or touched outside the house and nobody was any the wiser.

Mum went on a diet and lost about a stone and she looked bloody amazing, although I'd adored her just as much with those few extra pounds. But she felt better about her appearance and it had the effect of making her randier than ever. She continued to refer to herself as "Mummy" during sex and it continued to arouse me to new heights. All in all life was very satisfactory for that first eighteen months.

That all changed one day in February. It was a Saturday morning, and I was doing some pre-spring tidying up in the garden and thinking about what I was going to do to my mother that afternoon in bed, when she appeared at the kitchen door, looking like she was in shock.

I stuck the garden fork back in the vegetable bed I was turning over and went over to her.

'What's the matter, Mum? What's happened?'

'It's Catherine, your sister. She's split up with her partner and she wants to come home.

The End