A Mother's Reluctance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped sucking me and I immediately missed the feeling of filling her mouth. She got on her knees and slid off her pajama pants. She again wore nothing underneath, and her pussy was dripping, a thick strand of her wetness making a bridge to her thigh.

Mom straddled my face, lowering her pussy to my mouth. I did not hesitate, and licked her furiously. I grabbed her ass and focused on her clit, licking it wildly. Mom ground her wet pussy against my face, her hips bucking. This was not a mother-son activity that most would condone but I was beside myself with lust. I licked, exploring her with my tongue, listing to her gasps and moans as feedback.

Mom came hard, her hips bucking. I was worried she'd ride too hard but she controlled it. She flooded my face with her wet desire, and I felt like the king of the universe. Her moans of pleasure made my dick harder than I thought possible, and I wanted more than anything to please her like this anytime she wanted.

Mom's orgasm faded and she got up, straddling me in reverse. Her pussy made contact with my tongue as she leaned forward and took me into her mouth. I licked her as she sucked me, our mouths making wet sounds as we pleased each other. My mother was insatiable, and came again quickly, moaning with my dick in her mouth. It was a sexiest sound I had ever heard.

Mom came a third time, her pussy a flood of wetness, as I exploded. I came hard, surprising her, but she didn't stop sucking me. I emptied weeks of desire and frustration into her mouth and she swallowed it all without stopping. I finally had to pull away, too sensitive to continue. She sat next to me on the bed, her pussy making a considerable wet spot on the sheet. She pulled me over to her, and I rest my head against her chest, my lips casually kissing her tit.

She let me kiss her tits gently, eventually sucking on them, my tongue pressing against them as I took them into my mouth, gently crushing her nipples. She stroked my hair gently as I sucked her tits, my mouth greedy for her. Eventually I reached down and stroked her damp hair between her legs, my fingers gently probing her pussy. She let me continue, fingering her gently as I sucked her tits.

"That's it, baby," she said, playing with my hair. I rubbed her clit slowly but in firm, small circles, her tit in my mouth and my other hand holding her by the waist. Her body tensed up each time she came, her pussy flooding my fingers. She came once, then again, each time holding my head close, bringing her tit to my mouth. Finally, spent, she begged me to stop. I was hard again, and she looked down at my dick musingly.

"Can I say something really weird?" she asked.

"I don't see why not, all of this is weird. Good weird, though," I added.

"I never breastfed you, maybe this is why you're so into my tits."

"I'm into them because they're really nice."

"And, because I'm your mom?"

"Especially because of that."

She laughed, tussling my hair. She touched to tip of my dick with her finger. "What can I do about that?" she asked.

"Surprise me," I said.

She grinned, and pulled me so I was laying on my side. She spooned next to me, nestling my dick in her ass cheeks. She was so petite, I could have commanded what happened next, but I let her lead. She rubbed her ass against my dick; I was in heaven.

I reached around and gently held her tit and thrust against her, fucking her against her ass. She was soft, smooth, and as I thrust against her I knew I would not last long. She panted softly and made a slight whimper, begging me to come. Suddenly, as the urge to come overtook me, I started to spurt between us, sending hot jets of cum up her back.

"Yes," cried out, rubbing harder against me. It was a smaller, less intense orgasm. I envied her ability to come so many times. But I was grateful as I spurted against her, plastering us with my cum.

Mom reached down, pulling the covers up over us. "You can sleep here, but you're not getting any more tonight." Quietly, we drifted off to sleep together.

Chapter 4

I stirred awake to find an empty bed. I was naked, covered in dried cum, and both happy and bewildered. Something primal in me had awakened, and I wasn't sure what was happening but I did not question it.

I found mom downstairs, readying for her day. The awkwardness was gone, and she beamed when she saw me. Maybe having my dick in her mouth took the weird edge off of things, I didn't want to overthink it.

Mom wore jean shorts and a t-shirt, and I marveled at how round her small butt was. It was hard to believe a woman as small and slender as she could pack such an ass, but there it was.

"Sleep well," she said, patting me on the arm as I passed.

"I did," I said, as if this was a normal morning. Was it a normal morning, I wondered?

"What do you want for breakfast?" she asked, turning to face me.

"I think you know," I said, and leaned in to give her a kiss. I was surprised when she put her hand on my chest and stopped me.

"No," she said, not unkindly.

"Okay," I said, stepping back, awkwardly. There was a sudden tension in the air, a weirdness between us, the same feeling that had permeated our house for weeks. I decided to test a theory and hooked my fingers into her shorts waistband and pull her gently to me.

She complied, sliding closer and locking her lips to mine. She was suddenly pressed against me, my hands unbuttoning her jeans. One hand slid around her waist to her ass, sliding under her underwear and gently squeezing her small, round ass.

"Okay," she said, giggling, "if you insist."

"I do," I said, with a grin. I took the hem of her shirt and lifted. She raised her arms and I stripped it off of her, exposing her glorious tits.

"Suck them," she said, grabbing my hair and bringing my face to her nipple. I dove forward, taking her breast in my mouth, crushing her nipple gently between my lips and tongue.

"That's it, baby," she said, her voice a whisper. As I kissed and sucked her breasts she slid out of her shorts and underwear, and unbuckled my belt. My shorts fell to the floor and my dick, already at attention, sprung out at her. She giggled and took it in her hands, stroking it gently.

"If you want me, you have to take me," she whispered, and I now understood everything. I pulled her close, our bodies plastered together, and picked her up. I kicked off my shorts and my member, swollen and at full attention, pressed against her pussy. She was slick with desire, and I pressed her against the wall and entered her. In one, slow stroke, I was fully inside my mother. I had returned the place of my birth a conqueror.

"That's it, fuck me," she pleaded, and I did not hesitate. I thrust into her slowly and steadily with small movements. I stayed almost completely inside her, greedy for the feeling of her pussy enveloping me. My lips found her nipple and I sucked, and my mother wept. Not tears of anger or pain, but of something else I could not understand. We were one, rutting like animals, her pussy contracting around me as she came for the first time.

I kept fucking her as her pussy contracted hard around me. It was almost too much too quickly, but holding her up distracted me enough to last longer. I thrust into her as deep I could, burying myself inside her. I was close to coming. In the moment, it occurred to me that I should pull out before I exploded.

As if reading my mind, she said "come inside me, baby, fill me." It was all I needed to hear, and I let my guard down and came. I pressed my body against her to keep us both against the wall as my member, harder than it had ever been, pulsed inside her. I emptied myself into her, coming longer and more intense than any other time of my life. As I filled my mother's birth canal with my cum, she pressed my head to her tits, which I took into my mouth again and gently sucked.

As my orgasm faded I continued to gently thrust into her, almost leisurely. I was getting tired, though, of the acrobatics and set her down. As I did I exited her and a torrent of my cum spilled down her leg.

"Wow," she said, "that's a lot." She stood on her toes to plant a quick kiss on my cheek. "Come here," she said, and led me by the hand to the couch. She guided me to lay on my side and lay facing me, throwing one leg over my hips. We were pressed together, our noses touching, and I needed no prompting to enter her again.

We fucked slowly, steadily, mom coming repeatedly as I thrust into her. One of my hands gripped her ass as I penetrated her deeply, her pussy slick with her wetness and my cum. Finally I felt my second orgasm build and thrust into her one last time, freezing as my dick pulsed hard inside her. She sighed, feeling my come inside her. Mom's hair was disheveled and her face flush, the look of a women fucked hard and fucked well. I felt pride welling up inside me that I had done this for her.

Mom kissed me on the forehead, standing up. Cum dripped out of her and she surveyed herself.

"Do you understand how this is going to work now?" she asked. I nodded and she smiled. "Good, now I'm going to shower. Next time you want me, you know how to get me, got it?"

"Got it, mom," I said. She giggled and bent down to kiss me. I surprised her by taking one of her tits in my mouth. She gasped, laughing, but let me suck for a minute before getting up and heading to the shower. I lay on the couch, spent, my brain fried from what was happening. I had fucked my mom. I had come inside her, twice. I wondered, in that moment, what was going to happen next.

I couldn't wait to find out.

12