A Mother's Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew it then. He was disappearing even as she touched him. Fading away to nothing. Fading away to the coldness.

His last spoken words echoed inside her brain. "Must... pleasure... me."

Gail moved her hands down further, determined to do just that. She found it. It hung there, between his legs, limp like a wet noodle and cold as a Popsicle.

She knew what she had to do. Turning around, she found her jar of coconut oil she kept on the vanity table as a skin moisturizer. After scooping some out and rubbing it on the palms of her hands, she turned back around to face him.

First she would have to turn that wet noodle of his into something a bit more substantial and then...

She began to stroke it ever so softly, while whispering to him. "Be a good boy now William and get nice and hard for your mother. Please baby... for me."

Dropping one hand, she found his testicles. Cupping them gently, she continued to stroke him with her other hand. Much to her relief, and delight, he was growing more solid by the second.

"That's it baby," she purred, "get nice and big for your Mom and when you do... I will put it in my mouth OK?"

She could have sworn she heard him sigh as she moved her hand up and down faster on the shaft of his penis. It was growing both harder and bigger with every wicked stroke of her hand.

"Oh my God," Gail whispered under her breath. "You are such a big boy. Christ... big and hard."

And he was. Gail, although she could not see it, knew her son must have been a good eight or maybe even nine inches.

It was time. His cock was huge and hard now and oh so cold-- like a frozen ice cream treat-- and what did one do with frozen treats?

Gail closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Using one hand she guided her son's huge cock into her mouth. She started slowly, using one hand to hold it upright while suckling on the tip of it loudly while her other hand still cupped his nut sack ever so gently.

Gail opened her mouth wide taking more of his cold hardness inside her warm and willing mouth. Lashing her tongue out, she stroked the underside of his cock. She knew she was doing good upon hearing the audible moan this solicited from him.

Letting his testicles drop from her hand, Gail used her now freed up hand to stroke him while she bobbed her head up and down while taking him deeper into her mouth.

Gail felt his hand on the back of her head, forcing her to take more of him into her mouth. She obliged him as best she could and thankfully--before she could choke on his size--it only took a few more strokes of her hand before he grunted--loudly--filling her mouth full of warm, sticky cum.

Gail rose to her feet. Not knowing what else to do, she swallowed her son's cum.

"Where are you?"

The room was silent. "Honey, are you still here. Please show me something."

Satisfied for the moment, Billy disappeared into the nether regions of the spirit world, leaving his mother to contemplate on her own what the fuck just happened.