A Mother's Shameful Urge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,947 Followers

"Get back here, baby, and take Mommy's pussy. Mark it and make it yours forever," she yowled in a feline voice she barely recognized as her own.

Daniel pushed off his shorts, then got out of the car wearing only his T shirt, his big, excited pole wagging before him. He climbed into the back with his mother and slid the door closed. There wasn't much room to move around, so when he got between his mother's open legs the underside of his cock was rubbing against his mother's slit. Tracy felt like the whole world had changed just from the simple touch of her son's cock against her dew-coated slit. She pulled her shirt up over her tits and played with her nipples as she took in the sight of her son hovering above her.

"Don't make me suffer, baby," the brunette cooed. "I need that cock in me now."

Daniel grinned and teased his mother, taking his cock in one hand and rubbing the tip across her clit without going inside her. Tracy moaned and pouted, but her son couldn't hold out the tease very long. He was just as eager as she was to bury his hard shank deep in her oozing hole. Pushing the fat dome of his rod past his mother's swollen sex lips, he finally gave a hard shove with his hips and drove himself into her body.

Tracy's eyes went wide with disbelief as she watched that huge bone gradually disappear into her sheath. Her son began slowly stroking the long, thick rod in and out of her pussy, his flesh growing wet and slick with her ooze. Soon he was pumping into her with steady thrusts. The car filled with the sound of the raspy sighs of pleasure and the wet slap of the boy's rigid dick in his mother's hole.

"Oh, Mom, fuck, you feel so good," he growled, pumping her harder and faster.

Tracy held her tits and invited her man to suckle her nipples while he fucked her. Daniel lapped and sucked hungrily at each of her thickly aroused nubs, pumping his rod into her core ever faster, ever harder, ever deeper.

The brunette didn't care if anyone walked by the car and saw them. She moaned deeply and started to cum all around her son's driving cock. He left her breathless, yet her body was on fire with joy as another climax rippled through her glorious body. Feeling the hot, orgasmic clench of her inner muscles, there was no way Daniel could last any longer. His powerful cock lunged and throbbed while his seed-filled cream burst from his rod, deep into his mother's long-neglected fuck hole.

It seemed to take forever to catch their breath. They spent a long time kissing and staring into each other's eyes with just as much love as awe. Tracy felt fully ashamed of herself now, and it made her smile at her lover while his cock was still embedded in her body. She never wanted to let him go. Nor would she ever let go of that feeling of shame for fucking her own son and loving every stroke of his magnificent cock. Her shame and her love for him were irreversibly woven together, as if it were all the same emotion.

She was his now. For better or worse. And for the first time in her life she truly understood how deep that part of the wedding vow could be.

The couple were far too disheveled now to go to a restaurant. On top of that, they reeked of sex, which only made them smile at each other like a pair of newlyweds on their honeymoon.

They got back in the front of the car and pulled their clothes back on. Tracy drove back to the house where they showered together. She then put together a dinner for the two of them while her son watched her with a sly grin on his handsome face. Every time his mother caught that rakish smirk it made her smile. She had never felt so thoroughly loved or soundly fucked.

That night they spent a lot of time talking about how they imagined they could make things work in a relationship they could only be open about with two other people. But Tracy was sure they'd eventually meet others who could understand their love. They finally went to bed in Tracy's room because it was more spacious.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Tracy awoke to Daniel's tongue exploring her pussy. He had his mother cumming again before he even pushed his cock back inside her and fucked her until they both came until they saw sparks.

As she fell back to sleep with Daniel spooning her, she thought about her lunch date with Sandra the next day. Now, the two friends would each have a similar story to tell.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,947 Followers