A Mother's Touch Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this shit. I just want to get home."

"Nothing of that. Come here, listen to me, I -"

"Fuck off Tony. Fuck off. I don't want to listen to anyone. This hurts, and..."

Tony took that to the heart, but swallowed his pride.

"The whole Uni knows. Look, each comment is like a knife. Fuck." Like a wild beast, Adam was impossible to reason with, and, for the first time in their friendship, Tony was lost. How do you tame a wild bear when they are charging into you? Better get out of their way to avoid damage.

He let Adam go, following from a distance, while asking his mom for advice. He too was a moma's boy, but one step behind Adam when it came to fantasies.

The two women were preparing to have dinner when Tony called. He was talking in short sentences, catching up his breath, the wind on his phone, but Natasha understood everything. They sat down at the garden table, and she held her hand.

"This happened," she said, showing Marge the post, making the woman put both hands covering her mouth, a scream she didn't know how to expel.

"This can't be right," she muttered, "no, oh fuck, why now?"

"Sorry, Tony just called. I'm so sorry. This isn't true, I'm certain of it, but trying to hurt him in this way."

"She hurt him in more ways than you can imagine. She scarred him for life." And now, with the true out there, it felt less important to keep her son's secrets at bay, but she couldn't bring herself to share such intimate details.

"God, this is awful. I'm reporting this, and done. I'm asking Tony where they are. He needs a good cheering up, doesn't he?"

But Tony stopped picking up his phone, and the same was true for Adam, and the night fell. Natasha wanted to go to the police, but Marge knew her son better. "It's ok, he's letting off some steam. You know how men are complicated to talk about whatever goes in their hearts, and I hope he can open up with Tony."

And Tony was finally sitting by Adam's side, the city below them, all the lights of unknown desires and people, and just the two of them, like the old times.

"I'm here bro." That's all he said.

Adam kept throwing rocks he picked up, a rage like no other, a thunder needing to explode. Why, why would Jenny do such an evil thing?

"Maybe I should text her."

"The fuck? No, bro. She doesn't deserve it. She doesn't deserve any of your texts. You'll just do yourself a worse job."

"So what do I fucking do?"

Despair mixed with rage was something new for Tony. "I don't know, but we need to think before we act. The way you reacted looks like some of this might have a base of truth. Why didn't you tell me?"

"How do I tell you something this big? I'm supposed to be the best, the biggest, the football star, the role model, but I can't even fuck properly. How do I confide that into someone?" And he decided not to add "other than my mother."

Tony held Adam in his arms. "Hey, now, I know I can be an asshole sometimes, but I care about you. I thought... I thought you were in a better place, that's true. Everyone wishes they could be like you and maybe we forget you are also a human, just ten times better than any of us."

"Oh, shut up -"

"No, now, listen to me. I know I kept going on about how I was fucking this person and that person, and sometimes I confess, I exaggerated some things for dramatic purposes. I never fucked that girl in the ass. Never fucked anyone in the ass, now that I think about it. Half the times, I just came too fucking fast, but things with Rosie are getting better. And, the other day, she put a finger up my bum and that was the best orgasm of my life."

Adam stayed silent, looking at Tony and trying to process the information.

"A finger where now?"

"I was eating her out for hours, and we got into this sixty-nine thing, and I let her explore, and you know what, keeping an open mind will take you places."

"I can't ever think of Rosie doing that."

"I know. Too pure to be this corrupted, but it was her idea in the end."

Adam let a smile show for the first time. "Now I can't get that image of my head, and it's fucking terrifying."

"Come on, Bro. You know my secret now."

"But Tony, everyone knows mine. What she said in that post is true."

Tony picked up his phone, sends a text to his mom when he realize the several missing calls, and then brings up the post again. "This is a calculated move. Deleting all the pics she had with you, and posting the other team's captain, with this caption, is a dick move."

"Tell me about it."

"Especially the part of 'finally someone who doesn't jizz his pants before we start. Didn't know what an orgasm was until today' it's a dick move, man. I don't believe in her even for a second."

"Bro, it's true. I wanted to tell you, but then I thought hiding was the best thing. I never fucked Jenny because I always came before the fucking. That sentence is true. And she needed to find another guy to make her happy, and that sucks balls."

Tony tried to think of the better way to convey the same message he was sure Adam would hear all his life. "It happens a lot more than you think, man."

"Knowing it happens to others doesn't make it any better."

"It happened to me too, bro. You think it's all roses from the start? All day thinking about sex that when I see her boobs for the first time that was it, a mess in my pants? You gotta be persistent."

"I tried being persistent. It just didn't do the trick."

He laid back, looking at the stars above, the two or three visible with the luminous pollution from the city.

"And now there are still a few games to play, a cup to win, and I will be the clown of the town."

"So you never..."

"No. Never, man. It wasn't only with Jenny. Since I turned 18 man. And basically, I became an expert in oral sex with the girls before Jenny, tit sucking, anything, but as soon as they touched my cock, there I was, shooting another load. I don't know what to do. I'm desperate."

"And," Adam continued, "while the other girls were satisfied with me making them cum a few times, and spending time with me - the comment I always got was my body, and how they felt safe, and how they thought it was best not to have any penetration anyway -"

"Because of the size?"

"Yes, because of the size -"

"Yeah, that's too big, bro. But I'm sure they'll take it."

"Jenny always laughed about it. The months I spent with her were a sacrifice. She'd always made fun of me, and how I couldn't contain myself because she was too pretty."

"She is. But that makes her a complete cow."

Adam agreed. A complete fucking cow.

"So what's the plan? Are you seeing anyone? Are you talking to anyone about this? Because that Jenny motherfucker seems to have messed up with your brain. Or are you getting with Sophie, and maybe she'll have the magical touch?"

"I don't want to be with Sophie, or anyone related to the games. I don't need this sort of confirmation that whatever Jenny said was true. I'm just terrified, man."

The walk home was long and necessary. Adam closed the door and grabbed something to eat from the fridge. He resisted the urge to re-read the post from his ex-girlfriend, but as soon as he turned on his phone again, messages flood it. It was impossible to be away from all of that.

How was he going to face the demons now that everyone knew his secrets? He went up to his bedroom, wishing somehow he could vanish. His heart was making his chest hurt by knowing he had to face his problems in the morning.

He was removing his shirt when the soothing voice of his mother reached him. "Adam?" and she entered the room. She didn't need to say any words. He knew what she meant.

"I'm ok mom. Sorry if I said nothing."

"You were with Tony. Even so, I worried about how you are dealing with this."

He grabbed a tank top and threw it on top of him, looking for his shorts to sleep in, and realizing they were in the washing machine, soaked with his cum. What he didn't know was that Marge had noticed exactly that this afternoon when she got home and decided to do laundry to avoid being a Monday problem. She was just checking what was inside the machine and noticed his powerful scent. She could not resist it, unable to stay away from bringing his shorts against her face, and knowing what her son tasted and smell like. But, unlike Adam, she put the item back and washed her sins with it.

"I'll be ok mom. It was a tough blow - did you read what she said?"

"I did," she replied, while Adam opened his drawer and took another pair of shorts from there.

His mother bridged their distance and gave him a loving kiss on the cheek. "I'm here for whatever you need, Adam. I will make sure that bitch gets what she deserves, but you don't act on this, ok? Be a better man and ignore her."

He hugged her, saying thank you, and let her go back to her bedroom, changing into those small shorts, letting his cock finally free. Adam went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, and then laid in bed, thinking, eyes wide awake. He couldn't sleep. All he wanted to do was cry the tears of rage locked in his heart.

How could Jenny be this evil?

He heard his mother's door open, and then the stairs, and he timed his re appearance as she was walking up again, after a night visit to the kitchen. He startled her, but then she smiled, her motherly voice, "can't sleep?" she asked, and he nodded. "Come, I'll make you a tea. That will help you settle your mind."

Within minutes she was back upstairs, with two warm mugs of some infusion, and he told her she didn't have to. "Thank you mom, but I'll be alright."

"Nothing of that. You can be taller than me, but you're still my little boy. It breaks my heart to know all of this."

They both sat on his bed, warming their hands, staring into the void in silence. "I'm sure people will take your side, Adam. That was a terrible move from her."

"Tony was saying it was meant to destabilise me."

"I'm sure of that. I'm sorry she's playing games with something so personal and delicate like that." Her hand was soothing, and his pain vanished ever so slightly.

"What do I do now, mom? I feel I should be this person, but I don't know how to act anymore. Tomorrow's going to -"

She put a finger on his lips and a hand caressed his head. "Hush now. Drink your team, and lay your head on your pillow, and let the sleep take you. Tomorrow you will win this battle, and then the next day."

He trembled with her words, and that caress across his face, her sweet finger on his lips, and he fought hard not to open up his mouth and take her in.

Adam laid his head on the pillow, looking at his mother, so close, so beautiful in that thin night dress. With the right amount of moonlight entering the room, he could see some transparency, and his eyes wandered inside her dress. "Will you lay here with me, just for five minutes, mom?" he asked her, as innocent as he could.

And, despite her reserves, she agreed to it, laying next to her son, holding onto his head against her chest. "Everything will be fine in the end, Adam. I'm here for you."

"I know, mom, I know you are."

And tonight, he wasn't thinking about sex when he fell asleep in his mother's chest, but he was in the comfort and peace of an eternal love.

==========

Chapter 4 - Things you want the most are the ones that break your heart

==========

Monday was an avalanche, but Adam was able to get out alive and survive another day. His fears of being turned into the joke of the century soon became obviously unfounded, as the jock was confronted with lots of men his age telling him, "I don't believe a word, she's just being a cunt."

And he repeated that mantra so many times he believed it. She was just being a cunt, and he didn't have a problem. His mother's scent was still on his chest, as he woke up with her sleeping at his side, and it was the happiest he had ever been. He took his time to caress her perfect hair, and to feel her heavy breasts on him, and in fact, he was still surprised at how he didn't shoot a load right there and then.

But he didn't. And thank god for that, as he couldn't really justify doing such an evil thing while his mother was simply trying to comfort him.

The more affected he felt by her, the more he was conflicted between teasing her to get her attention, or to stay away from her.

As she went on a business trip for a couple of weeks, so did Adam settled his mind and body, and started to see more of Sophie. He believed Sophie would change his life forever until the day she gave him a massage. It was after a match where he got his hamstring injured. Sophie's able hands and naughty talking gave him an impossible erection, which made her quite eager to go deeper.

As she touched him, he felt her healing power becoming more and more fascinating, and his balls getting heavier. And, as soon as his cock was out, he was shooting a load in front of a frustrated woman.

"I can go a second time," he said, but the spell was lost.

"So Jenny was right, I guess."

His former confidence was shattering day by day, and when his mom was back home, after a two week-long trip to set up business in another state, she was surprised to see a shadow of her son.

Marge found it strange that the mail was unchecked. Then she noticed the closed windows. As she entered her house, the smell of dirty laundry and unwashed dishes, and it was when she realized that the Adam she was speaking on the phone with some nights wasn't the same as that was actually living in this house.

He had proven before he could manage on his own quite well, but maybe she should have stuck with her family instead of work this time. Tired after a long travel, she still endured getting that house back on its tracks, taking advantage that she was alone that afternoon.

Then, the front door closed with a bang, and a surprised Adam stopped on his steps. "You're back?"

Over dinner, they discussed the events of the last couple of weeks. Adam admitted of slacking off, but Marge knew something else was going on. Eventually, he confessed how disastrous Sophie was - he thought she could be his way out of this situation, he thought he could use her as proof of his manliness, but it was just like everyone else, a glimpse of a man.

She didn't laugh at him. In fact, what Adam didn't know was that Sophie was more than eager to give him another shot, but Adam blocked all attempt after the first disastrous one, after hearing Jenny's name in her mouth, after thinking he would die alone and sad.

His mother listened to him as she drank her wine, blaming herself for not being there in such a delicate time for her son.

"But what about you, mom? I never asked you, but is there someone in your life right now? You deserve to be happy, too."

And she looked at him, drinking from the beauty of his face, and thinking that, right now, all that mattered was him. "You are the light of my eyes, Adam, and no, there is no one else. And I'm not sure I want someone else."

He played with his fork, "but you must feel lonely at times, no?"

Bang. Straight to her heart. "Oh Adam, no, it's not like that. After a certain age we -"

"Don't give me that. I saw your pictures with Natasha, and I gotta say, mom, you are a heart stopper. I don't want you to stop yourself because of me."

"I will never. Never blame yourself for things you can't control. But I'm not looking for another man."

And he smiled, as if saying she could count on him.

They paid and left the restaurant, walking back to the car, with Adam driving, while Marge stuck her head out of the window, letting her hair float, while he drove to the beach in a sudden decision. She didn't notice, letting his hand fall on her thigh, her dress short enough to reveal her knees, a dark blue with yellow floral motives, a simple summer dressing that made Adam's heart stop too.

He parked the car, and his mother realized where they were. "Come for a walk with me," he told her, and she followed, listening to the waves as they finally sat down, enjoying the moment together.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone these weeks," she confessed, but he just passed his arm around her, happy to be closer again.

"I fucked up, but it's not because of you."

"Did you go to see Dr. Costas?"

"No." And Marge looked at him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"You should. I don't know how to help you, but I want to see you happy. At least I wish that for you."

"And why do I feel you're not happy yourself, mom? All these years dedicated to one man, and now dedicated to work. What about you? When are we doing something for you, too?"

His scent was enticing, his body warm, and the sea made her feel like floating in midair. She felt protected by her son's touch and wondered if she would have to leave his side. What kind of mom was she? Then, a chill wind made her skin shiver, and Adam took his jacket and put it over her shoulders.

"Summer nights are gone, mom. The dress is perfect for you, but maybe not warm enough."

"Look at you, with your fashion advice. Let me use what I want. God knows your father would never let me."

And Adam felt the sting in his heart. Was he like his dad? "I didn't mean it that way."

"I know silly." She grabbed his arm, getting cozy, while he pulled her body closer, kissing her head, sniffing the hair he wanted to bring to his fingers, and to claim her to his heart. Somehow, all the perverted thoughts were coming back, and he wish he could be older, so they could date and be together. His mother, his own mother, for fuck's sake Adam, but who cares, he thought, no one needs to know, they could just be happy, and no one would know, just a case of mistaken identities, an older women with a younger man, happy ever after.

But his happy ending would come way too soon. A curse, if there was ever one.

"We need to go spend a weekend on St. James' hill. I miss the old cabin in the woods, and how comfortable and happy we were there."

"We could go this weekend," Adam said.

"You have game. It has to be after the season ends."

But Adam didn't want to wait that much. "We lost the match today, and it was because of me. I'm no good anymore, so why wait? I tell coach to fuck off, and -"

"Nonsense. I didn't raise you to be a quitter when things get tough. I told you, I will support you. And then, we will go spend a few days there, like in the old times, exploring, seeing mushrooms, being happy between the colors of the leaves."

And Adam smiled, remembering the times he was happier, remembering his mother, a smile on her face. "I'm not a quitter mom."

"Good. Now let's go back home, I need to get up early tomorrow."

"Don't you want to stay at home tomorrow?"

"And get fired? No, thank you."

He helped her up and enjoyed seeing his overgrown jacket covering her shoulders. Her legs were perfect, but the icy wind from the sea was making her shiver. He passed his arm around her shoulders, and they walked side by side, and he kept imagining they could be something more. Bad thoughts, that was what he called them, bad fucking thoughts, that made his core agitate and his blood flow. And then, sitting in that car, his hand slipped again from the gear handle to her thigh, and she said nothing.

"You ok?" he asked, keeping his eyes on the road, and she hummed. The green lights changed to yellow, and he stopped, waiting, hand returning to his mother's leg, feeling the hem of her dress in his fingertips.

"Your hand is so warm," she commented. She didn't say to remove it, she didn't attempt to push him away. No, Marge accepted him, and maybe, if he behaved and kept it that way, he could enjoy being this close.

"Just trying to warm you up. Sorry, should have thought you might feel cold."

She pulled his jacket tighter around her shoulders, giving it a long sniff, shifting the position of her legs, but allowing him to keep his hand there. The traffic light turned green, and Adam change gears, returning his hand to her thigh, and sliding his thumb, politely, checking what sort of reactions he could get from his mother. The fact his cock was reacting was worrying him, making him think if he wasn't getting past the line of no return.