A Mountain Hike

Story Info
He met her while hiking in the mountain.
1.9k words
3.97
11.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

It was a pleasant day and I was restless. Even though it was the middle of the week my day was free, an electrical failure at work meaning I didn't have to turn up. I wasn't losing any money in the deal as I simply took it as a rostered day off. This didn't stop me from being bored at home on my own. I decided to go for a hike in the mountains.

The weather was supposed to continue fine for the rest of the day, getting even warmer in the afternoon. Accordingly I dressed for a warm day where I'd be exercising a bit. I figured shorts and a light top, tossing a tracksuit in the car just in case it was required. (I trusted the weather forecast but only to a certain extent.) Suitably clad I headed for the mountains.

For the hike I decided to head to a mountain that I hadn't been up before. There were several available and I chose one of the ones a bit further from home. It took a little longer to reach but who cared. It wasn't as though I had anything else to do.

I parked at the bottom of the mountain, noting that there was only one other car there. It appeared that the mountain was having an off-day as well. I studied a map that Park Services had posted, noting that the main trail went all the way to the top but that there were a number of side trails that broke off and wound back down to the base. About halfway up a break area was indicated. At least I assumed that was what the little picture of a table indicated.

I strolled off in the direction known as up. I had no intention of charging up the mountain, trying to set some sort of record. No - lazy me was just going to amble along, communing with nature. It might take a while but I'd get there.

If you move quietly in the mountains you don't disturb the wildlife. I always move quietly, keeping eyes and ears open. I also had my smartphone out, camera initialised. Drifting up the trail I could hear rustles in the undergrowth and overhead, indicating that the birds and small wildlife were out and about. Did I see anything worth taking a picture of? Not on your life. Those rustlings that I heard were apparently caused by the local fauna moving away from the trail.

Eventually I reached the break area and there was indeed a table in the cleared area. Standing next to the table was a honey, an absolute gem of a honey. About twenty, platinum blonde, blue eyes, an amazing figure, and dressed similarly to what I was wearing, shorts and a light top. One noticeable difference was the way she filled those clothes.

Have you ever noticed that smart girls are usually better turned out than dumb girls? That's their intelligence at work, letting them know what suits them and what doesn't. Using that as a measure this girl had her share of smarts.

She was standing next to the table watching me as I came up the trail. As of yet I hadn't given any indication that I'd actually seen her, ambling along as though I was going to pass by never noticing her standing there. Then she moved and I gave a small start and took a half step backwards.

"What the hell? Where did you come for?" I asked.

"I've been standing here all the time," she said sweetly, kindly leaving the word moron off the end of her sentence.

"Oh," I said, sounding a little stupid. "I didn't notice you until you moved. A number of animals do that you know -- stay absolutely still and hope the predator doesn't see them. Deer are excellent at this tactic. It's movement that draws the eye."

"How interesting," she said, sounding not at all interested.

"Ah, why are you here?" I asked, moving closer. "Have you got a problem or something? Anything you need help with?"

"No thank you, I'm fine. I'm just waiting here for my friends to hike to the summit and return. They'll collect me on the way back. Until then I'll just stay here and commune with nature."

"Well, you really should have gone with them" I said, sounding a little disapproving. "There are wonderful views from the summit. Now you'll just be sitting idly for half an hour or more waiting for them to return."

"I don't mind. Waiting here is better than walking up that damned trail. I have a book to help me fill in the next hour or so." She indicated a book that was sitting on the table.

"Reading? Why would you waste your time reading when you could be hiking? I'll never understand girls."

While we were talking I'd been slowly moving closer. I was close enough now to reach past her and turn the book around to see the cover. A rather lurid story was my guess from the picture on the front.

Straightening up my arm went behind her and up, my hand tangling in that long silky hair. When my hand closed I lightly pulled and she had no choice but to go where my hand directed. One of the tricks of fighting is to control the head. Where the head goes the body must follow whether you want it to or not.

She now found herself bent backwards over the table. As long as I kept hold of her hair she wasn't going anywhere. She couldn't even struggle properly without ripping out a lot of her hair, which would be quite painful.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she yelled. "Let me go you asshole."

"All in good time, my love," I said, flicking open the buttons on her shorts.

She was now in a real predicament. Should she use her hands to try to get me to let go her hair or to protect her shorts? She tried to do both at once, succeeding in neither. I simply pulled her shorts down, followed by her panties.

"Cut it out! You stop this at once. This is assault and I'll have you charged, you bastard."

"That reminds me. What's your name? It's rude of me to just think of you as blondie."

"None of your fucking business. Let go of me."

"Strange name. I'll just call you None for now."

With that said I pushed her top up, gathering her bra and pushing that up above her breasts as well.

"Very nice," I assured her as my hand glided lightly across her breasts, teasing her nipples as I did so.

She said some more rude words, grabbing her top and pulling it down again.

"Don't do that," I reprimanded, pushing her top back up. "I like looking at your breasts. They're very shapely and sexy. Any man would enjoy looking at them. If you keep trying to cover them I might be forced to smack your bottom and may I point out that it's currently bare?"

"You wouldn't dare," she snarled, but didn't sound as though she believed that. Whatever, she refrained from pulling her top back down.

My hand dropped down and rubbed her mons. I do like a nicely shaved mons. Hers must have been shaved very recently as there wasn't even the suggestion of stubble. She was trying to pull away from my touch but had nowhere to go. She was pinned in place and really quite helpless. Even if she wanted to assault me she couldn't do much. Who cared if she punched me on the chest?

Her language was appalling but I suppose I couldn't blame her for that. The more I explored and poked her in interesting places the rougher her language became. Who'd have thought that such a lovely young thing could come up with such imaginative insults?

"Um, excuse me for a moment but 'you are but a remnant of a man'? Where did you learn something like that?"

"Paraphrasing Shakespeare, not that you'd know who he was."

"You can't create your own insults?"

"I wasn't insulting you. I was describing you."

Yeah, I'd have to say that she was pretty hot under the collar at that moment.

It wasn't just under the collar where she was hot. My fingers were telling me that her vagina was currently hot and wet, obviously waiting for me. I pushed down my shorts, letting little Rupert out to play. Okay, in this instance not so little. She took one look and started yelling louder.

I clapped my free hand over her mouth.

"You will now be quiet," I told her. "You don't have to shut up but you will keep the volume down, understood?"

She glared at me and nodded and I uncovered her mouth. She took the 'you don't have to shut up' quite literally, and gave a non-stop tirade of insults and threats. If curses came true I'd have turned into a festering mess of boils and rotting flesh. Just listening to her burned my ears.

While she was entertaining herself with her mastery of the English language I was easing her legs further apart. Pushing my knee between her legs gave me room to work and I only took a few moments to align myself and start pressing home.

As soon as I entered her, her passage closed firmly around me. She was quite tight and obviously not very experienced. Not a virgin but not free and easy, either. I persevered, moving slowly, not wanting to actually hurt her. It took a couple of minutes but eventually I was firmly in place.

From that point on it was quite straight forward. I started sliding in and out, moving slowly, letting her body adjust to the rhythm. Her language continued for a while but slowly faded away. After a while she was moving with me, not by choice but because her body insisted.

Watching her face as this happened I could tell that she was enjoying what I was doing while (quite rightly) furiously resenting the fact that I was doing it so much against her will. I maintained the pace for several minutes, letting her arousal build up.

Once I was satisfied with her response I started increasing the pace, noting with satisfaction that she matched me nicely. I finally settled down to a pace that gave me maximum pleasure while prolonging the action and she was right there with me. She was gasping now as I drove into her, helpless to resist what my body was doing to hers, no longer even wanting to resist.

I could tell from the look on her face that she was about to climax so I cut loose, giving my all. She tossed her head back, mouth open in a soundless scream, her whole body shaking from her climax while I took the opportunity to spill my seed deep inside her. I'm not sure she even noticed, so wrapped up in her own climax.

I pulled away, hitching up my shorts and giving her breasts one last pat.

"I have to get going if I'm going to make it to the summit," I told her. "If you're here when I come down maybe we can chat a bit."

With that I vanished up the trail while she was busy cleaning herself up. A little further up the trail I found the side trail I'd been keeping an eye out for. I turned onto it and went belting back down the mountain as fast as I could. Reaching the bottom I was into my car and away, heading homeward, vacating the area without delay.

I do hope she didn't wait too long for me to come down from the summit.

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers