A Muslim Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as the week progressed and life settled back into a semblance of normality, Yasmin finally pushed Tony, and their guilty kiss, from her mind. All that was to change a few weeks later though, when she received an email scheduling a meeting with Tony and a potential client in Manchester. She was conflicted at the thought of spending time alone with Tony, but the meeting was something she just couldn't get out of. As a result, one week later she was once again in Tony's BMW, this time on the M1 heading north.

It was nine-thirty on a pleasant sunny morning and the plan was to spend the afternoon and early evening finalizing the material for their meeting the next day before enjoying a leisurely dinner. As Tony drove, it was all but impossible for Yasmin not to recall what had transpired the last time she had been in this car with him and she shifted nervously in her seat. She kept her eyes pointed straight ahead as she attempted to drive Tony's kiss from her mind.

Finally though, she couldn't stay quiet. She had to know.

"Tony, when you tried to kiss me... what were you thinking?" she said quietly.

Tony took his eyes from the road, glancing at Yasmin as he drove. "I thought we agreed to put that in the past?" he responded.

"No, I'm serious. I want to know what was going on in your mind."

"Yasmin, it was my birthday. I was celebrating... having fun! It seemed like the thing to do at the time."

She was insistent. "Yeah, but where did it come from, Tony?"

He was quiet for a few moments, staring straight ahead as he drove.

"Okay. Look, you're an attractive woman, Yasmin. Yes, you dress carefully but we can all see that you have curves in all the right places. You're vivacious, bright and, when you want to be, engaging. I guess I read way too much into how you and I were getting along. I'm sorry!"

"It's okay," she mumbled. "I'm as much to blame as you are. I knew there was something building between us and I didn't try to stop it. I'm ashamed of some of the thoughts I was having."

He glanced at her again as she nervously rubbed her thighs.

"So it wasn't just me? You felt something too?" he said, slapping the steering wheel. "I knew it, I knew there was something there!"

"Tony! I'm married! I'm a married, Muslim woman! Do you understand what that means? I'm supposed to be bound to my husband, yet I'm imagining doing forbidden things with another man. Don't you get it, the disgrace, the dishonor that I would bring on my family?"

"Relax, Yasmin! You haven't done anything. It was just a friendly kiss. No one is going to condemn you or your family for that." he said softly. "We do need to talk about your thoughts, though."

"I don't know, Tony. Won't giving light to them hasten what's happening?"

"What is happening?" he responded quickly. "It seems like you're kind of unhappy with where your life is at, Yasmin. That's not healthy. If you don't want to talk about it with me, that's fine. I can respect that. But you do need to talk with someone."

Yasmin sat quietly as she contemplated his words. She knew he was right, yet admitting her desires to him seemed a lot like stepping onto a very slippery slope. Wouldn't giving voice to her desire inevitably result in it becoming reality?

"I don't know what to say, Tony. I... I'm attracted to you, yet I'm a married woman. How do we deal with that? I try to banish thoughts of you from my mind but they keep coming back. I don't know what to do!"

"Honestly, you have to do what you think is best. Maybe giving in to your desires is what you need to do? To experience what it is that you want so much? Is that such a bad thing?" He said, quietly.

"Tony, I'm married. What about Yousuf?"

"It sounds to me like Yousuf isn't giving you what you need. Look, you need to take some time to think through what you want, Yasmin. Only you can figure that out."

The remaining hour of the journey was spent in silence, each of them lost in their thoughts of what to do next. On arrival, they agreed to get settled then meet in the hotel lobby to work on their presentation and strategy for the following day.

The work progressed well and finally, around six o'clock, Tony stood. Stretching, he said, "OK, it's been a long day for sure. Why don't we meet in the bar in half an hour and grab some dinner."

Yasmin smiled gratefully at him. It had indeed been a long day, but she was feeling good about the material they had prepared. What she wasn't feeling so good about was Tony.

"Sure, but let's not have too late a night. We need to be on our game tomorrow," she responded, gathering her things.

Dinner was a quiet affair, neither of them able to broach the issue of their attraction to the other. They were done by eight and after saying goodnight to Tony, Yasmin decided on a relaxing shower to soothe and settle her mind for sleep. Afterward however, as she read the latest news dressed only in a satin PJ top and a pair of white cotton panties, she found it impossible to rid her brain of thoughts of Yousuf and Tony.

Why couldn't she settle for what Yousuf gave her? After all, he was a good man; kind, courteous, a great provider, and, most of all, he professed to love her. Yes, she thought to herself, but what about his obligation to provide her with sexual gratification? How many times in the last five years had she orgasmed while Yousuf was taking her? Why should she be denied the pleasure of a man going down on her in the name of religion?

On the other hand, she imagined Tony as a strong, passionate lover focused not only on his pleasure but on hers as well. Her face blushed as she pictured him between her thighs, kissing and licking her most intimate spots, in a way she'd never experienced. Her pussy grew wet as the visions played in her mind, causing her to reach down and rub herself through the soft cotton covering her sex. A low moan escaped her throat as the warm glow of sexual pleasure began to suffuse her body.

However, as her body succumbed to the pleasure her fingers were delivering, her mind reminded her that what she was doing was wrong. Masturbation is wrong, she told herself, even as her fingers slid beneath her panties, spreading her lips and circling gently on her clit. Try as she might, she had been unable to refrain from masturbation in the past few months whenever her thoughts strayed to Tony; and tonight was no different.

"Oh, Tony!" she hissed, as one of her fingers slid into her warm and very wet pussy.

Her fingers moved faster and faster, her eyes closing as she imagined Tony's tongue toying with her clit. The pleasure built quickly and her hips were soon lifting from the bed as two of her fingers slid rhythmically in and out of her slippery wetness.

A loud knock at the door caused Yasmin to snatch her hand guiltily from between her legs. Who's here at this time? she wondered as she scrambled from the bed. Crossing quickly to the door she peered through the peephole, gasping, as she observed Tony standing nervously outside.

Her body remained on fire, a red hot glow spreading from her pussy driving a sexual desire that was only enhanced by Tony's presence on the other side of the door. What should she do? She knew in her heart that she was at a point of no return, well aware of what would happen if she opened the door to Tony. Despite this, she took a deep breath, and, fingers shaking, turned the lock.

"Tony, what are you doing here?"

His gaze ranged across her body before he replied.

"Couldn't get you off my mind, Yasmin. I wanted to talk."

She stepped to the side, holding the door open wide for him. He tentatively stepped across the threshold and into the room. Yasmin closed the door softly, padding into the room behind him. When he turned, his eyes surveyed her bare legs before rising to her breasts and the hard stiff nipples proclaiming her enhanced state of arousal.

There was no question in Tony's mind regarding the message Yasmin was sending him. Admitting him to her room, dressed as she was, was an unspoken invitation.

He looked at her thoughtfully for a moment. "Yasmin, are you sure? Are you really sure this is what you want?"

"Yes. The alternative is that I will never know, never be able to get what might have been from my head. Just... please go slow, I've only ever been with Yousuf."

"Of course, we'll go just as slow as you want," he said, stepping closer.

Still, behind the need and desire in her eyes, he could see uncertainty.

"Yasmin..."

"Shush, Tony. I want this," she said, her voice quiet, her eyes fierce. "For once, I want to feel like a real woman. I want to be desired... loved, I want to know what it feels like to be taken by a man."

He stepped forward then, tilting her chin up with his finger, brushing his lips over hers, and allowing his tongue to caress her lower lip. Her body shook softly as she melted into his embrace, her lips parting, granting access to Tony's tongue, which immediately snaked into her mouth and embarked on a search for hers. Yasmin sighed softly, draping her arms around his neck and pressing her slim body against Tony's muscled torso. The kiss was deep, passionate and almost immediately took her breath away. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced, stoking the fire already burning deep within her body. When Tony finally released her from his embrace she was left panting and wanting more.

"I want this, Tony," she said, unbuttoning the black satin top that draped so alluringly across her perfectly formed breasts. Looking straight into his eyes, she proceeded to shrug the top from her shoulders, blushing as Tony's eyes consumed her now nearly naked body.

"Yasmin," Tony said, a note of awe in his voice. "You're so beautiful."

He kissed her again, his hands sliding down to cup her ass as he pressed his fully hard cock against her.

"Oh, Tony," she gasped softly as she felt him rubbing against her. "I want you."

He walked her slowly back to the bed, laying her down gently and stripping his clothes from his body. She looked up at him, biting her lip, as he first pulled the yellow polo shirt over his head, exposing a mat of grey hair covering his chest and lower torso. Her heart began to pound as he kicked off his shoes and undid his pants, dropping them to his ankles. In no time at all his cock was free and pointing proudly to the ceiling. Yasmin stared at it from her place on the bed, mesmerized by the way it bobbed and weaved as he gazed lustily at her nearly naked body. It seemed to be around the same length as Yousuf's but thicker, much thicker she thought, as she contemplated whether it would fit inside her.

She gasped when Tony got to his knees, spreading her legs and placing soft butterfly kisses on her thighs. She blushed, knowing what Tony intended, an act that Yousuf had never, in all their years of marriage, performed.

"Tony, no," she said quietly, attempting to close her legs.

Tony held them apart gently as he looked up at her quizzically.

"I've never...I've never had anyone do that to me," she said, refusing to meet his eyes.

He could smell her arousal and ached to simply bury his hard cock into what, he was sure, would be a very wet and welcoming pussy. However, he was determined to rock Yasmin's world by making love to her in ways she had never experienced.

"It's okay, Yasmin," he said, attempting to soothe and calm her. "Just relax and enjoy. Your sex is beautiful, just like you."

And with that he reached up and grasped the waist of her panties, tugging at them gently. Yasmin submitted, lifting her hips and closing her eyes as Tony slid the panties down her caramel-colored thighs. She kept her legs clamped tightly together however as he dropped them to the floor.

"Tony," she murmured as he pressed gently on the insides of her knees in a silent request.

Her legs parted in response and she blushed a deep red at the thought of her most intimate spot exposed to Tony's gaze. Leaning forward, he kissed the inside of each of her thighs before taking a deep breath of the intoxicating scent wafting from the bare pussy inches from his face. A moment later his tongue was buried in Yasmin's soft folds, tasting her sweetness. Yasmin's body bucked wildly as he drew his tongue through her sweet pink flesh, her hips rising from the bed from the jolts of pure pleasure that shot through her body when he discovered the little pink bud that was her clit.

"Oh God, Tony!" she moaned, covering her eyes with the back of her hand.

He opened her legs a little more, twisting his head and running the tip of his tongue the full length of Yasmin's glistening pussy, savoring the sweet taste of her juice. Reaching up, he found one of her stiff nipples and tugged at it softly as he continued exploring her with his mouth.

"Mmmmmm, you taste so delicious, Yasmin," he said, his voice deep and full of lust.

Yasmin simply moaned, squirming on the bed from the pleasure building within her as he relentlessly worked at her pussy. She moaned heavily when his focus returned to her clit, caressing it in soft, slow circles with his talented tongue.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" she hissed, grasping at the sheet and closing her thighs around his head.

Tony had no intention of stopping as his tongue lapped at her, his mouth moving in circles as he sought ways to enhance Yasmin's pleasure. Her body arched upwards when his lips closed around her clit, sucking it into his mouth and flicking at it gently with the very tip of his tongue. Her breathing was ragged, her moans increasing in volume as his mouth worked relentlessly at her sex. It took no more than a few minutes for Yasmin's pleasure to build to an overwhelming level.

"Oh my God! Tony! Oh my God!" Yasmin screamed as a searing orgasm claimed her.

Her entire body shuddered and shook as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Tony simply gripped her thighs and continued to lick her clit as her body convulsed on the bed. The orgasm seemed to go on forever and it was at least a minute before Yasmin's mind was once again in control, Finally, her eyes flickered open and she looked at Tony shyly, his head still positioned between her thighs.

"Tony, that was...oh my God, it was amazing. I never imagined..."

Tony raised his head, grinning.

"There's a lot more to come, Yasmin," he replied, raising himself to her knees.

He could see the trepidation on her face as she eyed his hard, swollen cock which pointed eagerly towards the ceiling.

"It's okay," he said softly, caressing her thigh with his fingers. "We'll go slowly."

Reaching down and grasping the thick member he dragged his angry, purple head through Yasmin's folds, causing her to moan once again. The heat from his cock was palpable, the touch of it electric, as he moved it through her red, puffy lips.

"Tony, please... I need you," she moaned.

"Not yet, Yasmin", he teased, sliding the head of his cock up and down her slick slit, spreading her soft lips but refusing to penetrate her just yet.

"God, Tony... please," she begged.

He relented then, groaning as he pushed the head of his cock into her soft pussy, her tight walls gripping him as he pushed deeper, filling her.

"Oh my God, yesssssssssss," she hissed, her eyes glued to his as he began stroking the full length of his cock into her.

He kissed her, taking her mouth with his as they moaned in pleasure. Drawing his hips back, Tony's cock slid easily from Yasmin's sex, eliciting a delicious whimper from her throat. Immediately he thrust back into her in one smooth movement and then repeated the action, giving her deep hard strokes as he built to a steady rhythm.

Yasmin moaned and squirmed beneath him; her slim, lithe body rising from the bed to meet each thrust of his almost perfect manhood.

"Tony, Tony," she gasped as he worked himself in and out of her pussy. Her body was on fire, every nerve alight as Tony fucked her in a way she had never before experienced. Usually, Yousuf would mount her and simply jackhammer into her for a couple of minutes before gasping in her ear as he came. Tony, however, was intent on ensuring her pleasure, varying the pace and depth of his thrusts, gyrating his hips against hers, and changing the angle now and then to ensure that he ground against her clit.

"Fuck, Yasmin... you are so tight. It feels so good."

"Tony, no..." Yasmin whimpered as he pulled his cock from her.

"It's ok, turn over, I want to do you from behind," he gasped.

Yasmin scrambled to her hands and knees quickly, the need to have Tony's cock inside her driving her movements. Tony, for his part, felt the same and he wasted no time in entering her.

He thrust deep into Yasmin, driving the breath from her body as he pounded his thick cock into her sweet, tight pussy over and over. Yasmin was in heaven; Tony was taking her in exactly the way she had imagined so many times over the past months. His desire for her palpable in every thrust of his rock-hard member.

She yelped in surprise when he wrapped her long hair in his fingers, pulling her head back roughly and plowing deep into her. God, that hurt, she thought to herself, but the pain felt good, mingling deliciously with the pleasure Tony was stoking in her body. She buried her face in the pillow, moaning continuously as Tony took her, the friction of his thick shaft against her tight walls sending waves of pleasure to the sensory centers of her brain. Instinctively, she pushed back against him, attempting to get every inch of him into her. She was rewarded with a long, guttural moan.

"Yasmin, I'm close," he warned her.

"Good, so am I," she gasped in response. "Take me, Tony."

He picked up the pace, his thrusting becoming almost desperate as he fought to make her finish before he did. He held her in place tightly, his solid shaft slamming into her again and again.

Suddenly she was there, crying out loudly as an intense, almost nuclear, burst of pleasure erupted from deep within and spread through her body.

"Oh, yesssssssss," she screamed, her pussy convulsing around Tony's fat cock. "Yesssssssssss!"

The sight and sound of Yasmin's orgasm was too much for Tony and after just a few more thrusts, his balls too erupted, forcing spurts of warm cum deep into her womb. His eyes glazed and he lost all sense of time and place as he surrendered to the intense pleasure swamping his body.

"Fuck, that's so good!", he panted as the two of them, shuddering and shaking in unison, reveled in the fruits of their labor.

Finally, it was over. Gently, they uncoupled their panting bodies and, rolling onto his back, Tony gasped, "God, that was wonderful, Yasmin. Thank you."

She smiled shyly and snuggled against his warm chest, her thigh cast carelessly over his muscular legs. She was content, basking in the warm glow of almost perfect sex. Tony had made love to her just as she had dreamed of; taking her passionately yet tenderly, communicating his desire through delicate caresses and whispered words and finally, losing control of his senses as desire overwhelmed him.

The following morning her body came to life slowly, stretching softly against the hard body nestled against her back. She started as she realized the body belonged to Tony rather than her husband. He stirred against her then, moving his hand to cover her breast, causing her cheeks to burn red as she replayed in her mind the torrid sex she and Tony had enjoyed the previous evening.

What am I going to do, she thought, even as her nipple stiffened under Tony's soft caress. What about Yousuf, how could I betray him so easily?

"Yasmin," Tony said softly, kissing her neck and driving any thought of Yousuf from her mind.

"Tony...." she gasped in reply, arching her back as his fingers tugged at her nipple.