A Naughty Cuckolding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius smiled, intensely intrigued, "Interesting." It was in that exchange that he realized his opportunity to fuck Amanda had grown exponentially.

He decided to use the moment to tease her again. "That reminds me. You never answered my question."

"What question?" Amanda replied, not immediately realizing what he meant.

"Am I bigger than Brent?" He flashed a dangerous smile at her as the words escaped his mouth.

"You're bad." She smiled back, face flush and naughty butterflies returning to her tummy.

"I am, but that doesn't answer my question." Darius persisted.

Amanda could only blush again, quickly replying before walking back into her apartment. "Yes."

A month passed, and Amanda and Brent somehow found themselves in the midst of an improvement to their sex life. The revelation of the hung neighbor across the hall had served as a sexual heightening for the married couple. Over the last few weeks both of them became more willing to tease one another over something previously unimaginable, another mans impressive endowment.

Both husband and wife enjoyed the dirty talk, despite the embarrassment that it would sometimes cause Brent, and sometimes even because of it. "Maybe we should invite Darius over to finish the job. I bet he would fuck me good." Amanda would devilishly chide, enticing Brent to thrust harder, and somehow - last a bit longer in the bedroom. Brent would tunnel vision on his wife's sex when she would tease him with such powerful taunts. His dick would stiffen, and his pace would quicken. "When did you become so damn naughty?" He would reply, leaning down to kiss her.

"When I got a first hand look at that big cock." Amanda would smile back as she prodded her husband, somehow, those playful barbs were incredible to hear. She had never spoken even close to this sexually in the past, and both Brent and Amanda found themselves intoxicated by the eroticism of it.

They were having sex almost every night, and the love making was some of the best of their marriage. Though Amanda was still left without orgasm most of the time. On one evening, Brent had a few more beers than was his normal intake, and the fantasy continued to spill into reality.

He was thrusting into Amanda, his five inches doing the best it could. He looked down at his wife's beautiful face, her eyes closed.

His honesty overwhelmed him in the moment. "I want you to try a big cock." Brent heard himself saying.

Amanda opened her eyes, and looked up at her husband wickedly.

"I bet you do." Was her reply, willingly participating in his game.

"I'm serious. It would be so hot." Brent breathlessly replied.

"Is that what you want baby?" Amanda reached up and grabbed his neck, continuing, "You want me to fuck a BIG cock?" Her voice was a whine, sultrily accenting the word 'big'. She loved this particular line of dirty talk, although she hadn't realized that her husband was truly meaning it.

"Fuck. I think I do." Brent was getting close.

"I'd like to try a big one." Amanda admitted, continuing, "I think I want to feel a big one in me." She bit her lip after the words escaped her mouth.

"Oh fuck baby!" Brent let out his patented high pitch squeal, his small balls contracting as he spurted into Amanda.

They were both quiet for a moment, and then a small bout of laughter arrived for both of them.

"You've become such a pervert. I kinda love it." Amanda replied, breathing heavily.

Brent could only smile in agreement.

"Welcome, welcome." Darius smiled as he invited Brent and Amanda into his apartment. It was two weeks later, and Darius was having some friends over for dinner. He made an effort to invite Brent and Amanda as well, as one of the guys in attendance was looking for consul as it related to software development. Darius had mentioned that his neighbor was very successful in that sector.

"Nice place." Brent complimented, appreciative that Darius had recommended his expertise. Additionally, that dangerous part of his psyche was tingling with excitement over taking his wife into the lions den for an evening of drinks. 'Get a hold of yourself, you deviant. You don't actually want anything to happen.' Brent tried to shake the perverted thoughts from mind. There was a strange dynamic between Darius and himself as of late. They both knew that Darius has exposed himself to Amanda, and they both knew that Brent was okay with that. As such, flirtations between Darius and Amanda were aplenty, but a certain line of respect was still exercised by Darius when he would talk with Brent. It was odd, but exciting in a way.

"Thank you." Darius replied, smoothly, leaning down to give Amanda and greeting kiss on the cheek.

Brent noticed the inoffensive gesture, but still felt a knot in his stomach.

"That cologne is very nice." Amanda offered to the host, feeling those butterflies once again. The man did something to her, as much as she was afraid to admit it. She stole a glance at his khaki slacks, and felt an excitement when she saw something large shifting beneath the fabric.

"Thank you Sugar." Darius smiled in reply.

The evening started as one would expect, with cocktails flowing and conversation a plenty. Amanda was thrilled to see Brent engaged in a conversation with Darius's friends. He normally sulked or stood disengaged off to the side at parties and social gatherings.

For whatever reason, perhaps magnetism, Amanda spent most of her evening with Darius. She even helped him with food and drinks in the kitchen, which afforded some small privacy via the cabinetry and counters. "You look beautiful tonight, as always." Darius confidently offered, pouring another round of cocktails for Brent and the guys in the living room. Darius wasn't lying. Amanda was wearing a long sleeved, snugly fitted black top, and a short plaid skirt. Both articles did an excellent job of accentuating her incredible curves. Additionally, for once, she had let her hair down, and it flowed beautifully down to her shoulders. Darius reached in delicately and lifted up her glasses, "Let me get a look at those pretty eyes".

Amanda immediately blushed, feeling a deep excitement from the gesture. "What, you don't like my glasses?" She asked, sweetly, unsure of how adults actually flirted, having so little experience herself. Amanda was surprised by how willing she was to reciprocate on his casual advances. 'Easy on the wine.' Amanda reminded herself, though she immediately took another sip.

Darius chuckled, turning back to the drinks he was making. "I like your glasses. I just like your eyes even more."

Amanda's blush deepened, already taken aback by how forward Darius was being, especially with her husband in the adjacent room. She then looked down at the cocktails that he was fixing, noticing a heavy pour of whisky into each of the glasses. She glanced over at Brent, near the table. "Wow, babe. You're actually drinking whisky tonight?" Amanda was surprised to say the least. Her husband wasn't big on liquor, and usually stuck with something easier to manage, like beer.

Brent shrugged, feeling good. He was in an incredibly engaging conversation about his business, and he loved how these less experienced guys were hanging on his every word. "It's Friday. I'm allowed to get wild." He shouted back to his wife.

Three hours passed and Darius had just walked the remaining guests to the front door. Amanda looked out into the living room as she rinsed a wine glass with one of Darius's sponges. She shook her head in disappointment at the sight of him.

Brent was passed out, slumped across Darius's couch. She had warned him to slow down, but he refused to heed her, and had perhaps seven drinks in total. 'I wonder if Darius would be willing to carry him home.' Amanda thought to herself, sighing.

Suddenly a powerful presence arrived behind her, and a gentle touch caressed her shoulders, "You didn't have to do that." Darius spoke softly, referring to Amanda's willingness to do some of the dishes. A delicious chill ran up Amanda's spine, and she smiled.

Darius was now immediately behind her, shirtless, and wearing only snugly fitted boxers. He gently rested himself against her rear as she managed the sink. Amanda's eyes shot open in panic as she realized what he was doing.

"Darius!" Amanda shouted in a whisper. "My husband is right there!"

"Brent!" Darius voice boomed, loudly, across the apartment. Amanda's eyes immediately shot over to her husband, wondering how he would react to seeing the now shirtless host so close to his wife. 'Let's see just how much of the teasing you can handle.' Amanda thought to herself.

Nothing.

"He's out, Sugar. He wont be waking up for hours." Darius added, casually.

Amanda was stunned, but could only continue to wash the dishes, unsure of how to react otherwise. Her heart was now beating a mile a minute, impossibly excited to have Darius so close to her, but frozen as to what was appropriate.

Suddenly his large hands began to massage her shoulders, her neck. More chills immediately began to course through Amanda's body, his touch was intoxicating, almost - otherworldly. She savored it, and Darius could sense her enjoyment.

Her tension eased and she slowly placed the plate she was rinsing down on the counter, eyes closing in pleasure.

"Let's head into my bedroom. I'll give you a real massage." It was a whisper, but his words cut to her very core.

She was shaken, but aroused - scared, but excited. Could she possibly accept? Despite all the bedroom talk her and Brent were toying with over the last month, there's no way it should ever be brought to life. Right?

'No. That's the wine even letting you consider it.' Amanda thought, reminding herself to stay strong.

"I don't think - I'm not sure Brent would be okay with that." Amanda replied, legitimately not sure if he would or not.

Darius replied, still exploring her back, shoulders, and neck. He finally laid the truth of the matter on the table, "I think he would Amanda." Suddenly Darius leaned down, his breath causing goosebumps on her neck. He whispered, "Let's go to my room and get naked."

Amanda's mind was blown away by the proposition finally coming to life. Her thoughts fumbled, clawing for reality to come back to her. She instinctively turned around, offering Darius one last futile attempt to stop nature from taking its course, "What if Brent wakes up?" Her mind was scrambling for excuses.

Darius leaned down, and kissed her.

The electricity immediately shot through them both simultaneously. Amanda felt his large lips engulfing hers, soft and delicious. The goosebumps now exploded across her body, and her womanhood immediately warmed and dampened. Beneath her bra, her nipples were hardening, large breasts desperate for his touch.

Slowly, he pulled away. Their lips parted, but she could still taste him.

"He won't wake up Sugar. He's crashed out." Darius replied.

"What if he does?" Amanda repeated, shaking in excitement, fear, arousal.

Darius kissed her again, this time smashing his hardening cock into her tummy. She immediately surrendered to the warmth and hardness of his manhood pressing into her body. Darius continued, "If he does, he can stay out here and listen to us fuck."

Amanda gasped, and their tongues interlocked again in a passionate kiss.

She was on his bed, delirious. She looked to the right, and saw her top, and her skirt, laying haphazardly on his bedroom floor. She looked to her left, noticing how sexy her body looked in his closet mirror, unable to believe she was actually here. She then looked towards the foot of the bed, and saw her new lover begin to peel down his boxers.

The wetness on her panties began to spread as she watched inch after inch of his impossibly big cock come into view. She instinctively reached her hands up to her breasts, squeezing them in intoxicated arousal as she looked on. Eventually, the elastic band of his boxers fell below the head of his cock. His length sprung up erotically, powerfully, and it was now the commanding presence in the apartment. It was so big, so manly, she couldn't believe how different it was from her husband's smaller penis.

He placed one knee on the edge of his bed, leaning over her. Darius swiftly reached up, grasping the black lace of her panties at her waist. Amanda instinctively lifted her ass off of his bed, and he deftly pulled the fabric down. Amanda felt drunk on arousal as she watched them escape past her feet. She shuddered in delight as this large man tossed her lace into the pile of her clothes on the floor.

"I can't believe this is happening." Amanda whined, blushing as she now spread her legs for this man who wasn't her husband. She couldn't believe the last two months in their new apartment had led up to this moment. She couldn't believe the naughty role play her and her husband had been engaging with had opened this very real door to her husband's impending cuckolding. She thought of him, not twenty feet away in the next room, and her pussy began soaking from the taboo nature of the moment.

Darius smiled, "God Amanda. You are fucking gorgeous." He glanced down at her pussy, aroused entirely but its pure feminine appearance. Her white folds were plump, her clit pale and pink, and a wetness framed it in perfect glistening invitation.

"Let me see those titties." His complimentary tone suddenly turned authoritative.

Amanda heeded to his control, and immediately leaned up to unclasp her bra.

Darius couldn't believe his eyes as her massive tits spilled out onto her torso. Amanda's breasts were large, and seemed to hang with unbelievable perkiness despite their size. Her nipples were large, womanly, and perfect.

"Damn Sugar." Was all Darius could offer, smiling in excitement.

Amanda couldn't believe she was completely naked in another mans bed, she couldn't believe that any of this was real. Her nipples were hardening to the likeness of diamonds, and she instinctively began rummaging her fingers through her soaking clit.

Darius placed his other knee onto the bed, erotically noticing the sparkle on her wedding ring as her fingers explored her pussy. He moved between her, his thighs gently spreading her legs into a position where she could take him. Amanda instinctively laid down, spreading for him, never breaking eye contact with his hulking black cock. It hung there, incredibly hard, incredibly dominant. She watched in slow motion as Darius then placed his manhood down in between the folds of her pussy.

To Amanda, it was the most surreal moment of her life. She looked at his thick shaft as he rubbed it into her soaking wet clit, the first of many impossibly electric waves of pleasure exploding out across her body.

"Oh!" Amanda cried out, arching her head back in wonder. Suddenly, he slapped the heavy weight of it down into the folds of her sex, massaging his girth across her clit. She looked down at the collision, her wetness already splashing into his shaft. "Ohh! Fuck!" She couldn't believe her eyes.

Darius couldn't believe his, either. Amanda wasn't the first married woman he had bedded, but she was by far the most gorgeous. He was thrilled that this was the body hiding under all those clothes. Further, his ego was wickedly inflamed by the taboo fact that Amanda's husband was passed out in the next room. Darius couldn't wait any longer. He pulled his cock back, and aligned it at the opening of Amanda's married pussy. He then grabbed her waist gently, but with control.

For Amanda, everything else in the world disappeared. Her eyes slammed shut as she first felt his wide head connect with her sex. She instinctively reached down to her tummy, and spread her legs wide, as she felt the immense pressure of his cock entering her.

It was incomprehensible. She was being stretched in a way that made her gasp with shock. She reactively placed her other hand on Darius's chiseled abdomen, whining, "Pl-Please. Slow. Go- slow."

Suddenly she felt his lips upon hers, their tongues interlocked. "I will Sugar, don't worry." Was his whispered, reassuring reply.

Amanda gasped again, more of his length invading her. Her pussy was electrified, sending shock waves of pleasure out to the furthest reaches of her body. Even her fingertips seemed alive with sexual energy. She couldn't believe how good he felt, how full she was becoming.

"Watch it, Amanda." Darius spoke. "Watch me fuck you."

Amanda opened her eyes, now looking downward at the site of their mating. Her mind was melting as she took note of the impossible collision. It was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. His cock was so utterly large, and driving deep inside of her. His black shaft was glistening, already soaking from her wetness.

"That's amazing." She found herself admitting, biting her lip in stunned, erotic fascination.

"You were made for a big cock, Sugar." Darius added, smiling. He leaned down, and again they kissed passionately. He squeezed her breasts, and took a hold of her waist, feeding her pussy the rest of his length.

Soon she had accepted all that he had to offer, and Amanda had never felt more full, more womanly, in her entire life. She looked up at this chiseled body, thankful that she was making love to such a masculine specimen of a man. His muscles rippled in their darkness as he pumped in and out of her. She ran her fingernails down his large biceps, and grasped at his strong forearms as Darius fucked her like she had never been fucked before.

The nerve endings were firing in record pace now, a sensation that the long time wife had never felt was brewing deep within her. Darius connected with a rhythm, and found his stride. Suddenly he was pummeling Amanda as if she had been taking large cocks her entire. It didn't take long before she was screaming in pleasure. "Oh! Ohh! Ohhh! Oh my goddd!!"

They both looked down at the collision, now rapid and inflamed with human need. Darius noticed a thick lather of Amanda's cream beginning to coat his shaft, and he could sense that she was on the verge of something profound. "I can't believe you're inside of meee!" Amanda whined, head shaking in disbelief, body coursing with a type of pleasure she never thought possible.

Amanda continued to moan, giving in to the moment, and this man. "Daruis! Oh! Oh! Ohhh! My goddd! It's unbelievable!!" The sound of Darius's large ball sack flopping into Amanda's ass created a taboo chorus of lovemaking that was now echoing across the apartment. Amanda grunted, as deep feelings overwhelmed her, "Oh my goddd! Oh my goddd! Dariusss! Fuck meee!" Their bodies continued to slap together in lust, a beautiful wife getting fucked deeply by a well hung man as her husband slept in the next room.

It had been brewing since he first entered her, and now it was on the verge of arrival. The pressurized sensation was growing from within the deepest recesses of Amanda's loins. Suddenly, it exploded, and a literal life changing orgasm crashed onto her shores. She lost control for a moment, waves of pleasure exploding out from her pussy and wreaking inexplicable satisfaction on her entire body. Amanda's eyes slammed shut, and she grunted as the feeling overwhelmed her. "Ohhh!! Ohhh!! Mmmm!! Mmmm!! Fuckkk!! Dariusss!!" His name escaped her mouth with a hiss, and in that deeply human moment, Amanda perversely realized that he had given her something that her husband never could.

Darius was stunned by her reaction. He looked down to see Amanda cumming on his shaft in violent fashion, he had never seen a woman yield so much of herself before. He had never felt a woman squeeze his cock with such needful release, bucking powerfully as she shook to satisfied completion.

Amanda's incredible orgasm finally subsided, and Darius slowed his pace as she caught her breath. He leaned down and kissed her, passionately, finally asking, "Are you alright?" He kissed her neck, and across her collar bone, as he waited patiently for a reply.