A Naughty Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all so exciting," Ashton managed. "I'm beside myself with joy. I never imagined it could get so good, laying next to the man of my dreams, under a sky whose moon was about to make me so very, very, very special."

"It only gets better from here on in," Trevor asserted. "It's not at all like the movies say, where werewolves are whining about being cursed and unable to die. In real life, we feel extremely blessed and are fabulously happy to live much longer than humans can."

Ashton watched his eyes, so lovely and deep. "You complete me in so many ways. I honestly don't know what I would do without you."

"It's finally begun," whispered Trevor, staring upward at the heavens.

A shadow of purplish darkness now played with the corners of a once bright blue sky that had now dulled into a navy blue. Tiny dots of light were robust in their determination to provide luminosity, badgering their way onto the darkening canvas to provide the perfect backdrop for an emerging bright white orb.

Still, the day hung on, lingering in descending shades of brightness that stubbornly echoed on the horizon, making drifting clouds still eerily visible. Yet, their marshmallow like puffs had dimed from white to grey, and the ground under which their horny bodies sat, suddenly alive with shadows that heralded the mastery of fast approaching blackness.

Ashton was now completely engulfed in sweat, and his soaked hair strangely shoulder length and graying. A green hazy gloss now emanated from his glazed, dancing eyes, their pupils swelling to twice their size.

His once straight nose now seemed flat and large, slowly protruding forward as a single beam of light made his wet skin shimmer and glow.

He glanced at Trevor, but saw no change in him.

"Newbies always change first, don't ask me why. I guess perhaps it's natures way of welcoming them into the fold."

Trevor's chiseled handsome face and muscular chest seemed unusually seductive in the strengthening moonlight. Ashton snuggled closer, his fully erect cock strangely longer and thicker then usual. It pressed against Trevor's gorgeous rippling abs.

Ashton's jaw seemed narrowing now, and his teeth longer, with canines that looked like fangs.

Trevor wrapped his fingers around Ashton's growing cock shaft and stroked it up and down.

Pleasure that was beyond heavenly and impossibly intense, suddenly took hold of Ashton's entire changing body. He snarled at the escalating bliss, and reciprocated by carefully rubbing Trevor's shoulders and sides, until his twisting hands roamed freely and purposefully over his thighs, and curvy bum.

Trevor steered his own growing erection towards Ashton's quivering bum, which was slowly being covered with grayish brown hair. The head of Trevor's swollen cock felt like paradise pressed against the opening of his anus.

Ashton groaned maniacally at the ultra sweet impact, gasping as Trevor's massive length stretched him open wide. Their chests heaved in unison, smacking sensually into each other, as they inhaled together. The night air smelt strangely fresh and alive, simmering with lusty scents of pale green cactus and scurrying coyotes that had marked their territories with spurts of warm pee.

Trevor and Ashton would be marking their own territories soon, as would the rest of the pack, but for now, both of them were submerged in a world of explosive pleasure so enticing, that they merely shivered to pieces with wanton glee.

Trevor's hair covered hands were lengthened now, and his nails, like lethal talons. They encircled Ashton's giant cock and stretched the sensitive skin furiously up and down, forcing howling screeches from strengthened lungs that panted in unrelenting waves of ecstasy. His own cock was still throbbing sweetly inside of his white lover and he pumped deeper and faster, oblivious to the growing sheaves of shiny black fur that now coated his entire body. All that mattered was his pleasure filled cock, packed tightly into the wolf of his dreams, eliciting grunts of joy with each torturously sweet thrust.

The two wolves were now on absolute fire, their claw like nails sensually scratching skin under coats of hair that glistened in the moon's radiant fullness.

And then it started, the overshadowing in both men, of approaching orgasmic rapture. Sensations of unbridled heaven now rifled through both bodies, as frothy spurts of cum wildly erupted, forcing savage howls of delight aimed at the naughty moon.

Despite their heart stopping climaxes, both wolves stayed hard and viciously horny, continuing their lovemaking throughout the night, until the fullness of their power waned in onslaught of day break, leaving them physically spent, and mere humans once more.

***

Sheriff Charles Tilfred scanned the blinding horizon with inquisitive blue eyes hiding under thick dark glasses.

"Damn sun! Kin barely see anything. Dispatch, this is Sheriff Charles Tilfred. I'm out by Locker's Canyon, on Side Road 55. Do you copy?"

"Yes sheriff. We read you loud and clear. What's your pleasure?"

"My pleasure would be to have the damn day off, but since I can't, I'm requesting a search chopper out here as fast as possible, along with ten more deputies brought in from Lincoln County. I'm looking for two assailants."

"What's the issue, sheriff?"

"What's the issue? I got a dead man laying on over here and four others beat up pretty bad. The four what's alive, I don't really care about. My instincts tell me they probably started the whole mess in the first place. They was born stupid and that's probably how there gonna stay. But this 'ere dead man, now that's a whole other issue. Someone's gotta answer for a body that just ain't movin' no more. I suspect self defense was partly the truth with five against two. I spoke briefly to the D.A. over the phone. He says he will probably favor a manslaughter charge over a charge of murder. But there will be a charge laid, that's for certain. That means I need to find the two culprits before they scoot away. I'm guessing that if they hear that one of the men died, they'll surely want to flee. So I'd appreciate it if you'd get off your hands and move your asses over here pronto."

"Right sheriff, one search chopper coming up, and ten deputies on their way over from Lincoln county to help you find them and nab them."

"I'll be waiting," he said, flipping the radio handset back into his cruiser.

The sun seemed hotter than usual, making a stain of sweat around the inner ring of his beige Sheriff hat. He took out a hankie and wiped the sweat off his neck and forehead.

His car radio cackled and he reached through the window to pick it up a second time.

"Sheriff Tilfred here."

"It's me, Watson. Looks like I took a wrong turn. But I can see you standing on the hillside. I'll be there in two shakes. Over."

Tilfred closed his eyes and glanced upward, looking to the almighty for help. His deputies were continually incompetent. He supposed that was what happened when you were pressured into hiring relatives over qualified professionals.

Watson's car soon arrived, stopping at some yellow tape that had been stretched across the road. Deputies Arling and Hepsverg were also inside.

They stepped out into the blazing sun and met Tilfred up on the ridge.

"What's with the tape blocking the road, sheriff. It made us walk a whole hundred yards more to get to you."

"Haven't you ever heard of preserving evidence? There are truck tire tracks following the car tracks. That means the five in the two pick ups were chasing the two in the car. Those five started it all, no question. However, there are foot and hand prints of the dead guy on all fours, crawling to his truck. One of the four men saw someone run after him, and slam his head into the truck roof. What happened before that was probably self defense, but the fatal blow was struck against the truck roof when there was no danger. That's manslaughter, not self defense. We know the pick ups belonged to the five morons, so the car had to belong to Trevor and Ashton."

"You know who did it? Their names? How?"

"The four had identified them both from seeing their faces on a flyer."

"So this is where it all happened?" Watson asked.

"Yes. This is where it all happened."

"Listen Watson, take Arling and Hepsverg here, and drive out along the side road here until you spot someone or some thing. The tire tracks of the car lead straight up Side road 55. Then radio back here if you do spot anything. If you keep going about twenty miles up the road there's that ranch with those black folk living on it. Ranchers and farmers. Some kind of cult I think. They may know this Trevor fellow. You show 'em this poster of Trevor and Ashton and ask if they've seen 'em hanging around, lately."

"What are you gonna do Sheriff?"

"Why I'm gonna wait right here for that chopper and those other deputies. I'll send five of the deputies over to Hanlan's Point. It's the only town that cuts off of Side road 55. It's about five miles down. If those two are hanging out there, they'll find 'em. Four of the other deputies I'll instruct to just follow 55 until they catch up with you. They'll help you find 'em and bring 'em back if they're at that ranch or somewhere else along the road. As for me, I'll take whatever deputy is the best shot, and head up in the chopper with a high powered rifle, and scour the desert to see if they're maybe camping out there."

"Gotcha Sheriff."

"Just remember, they may not know yet that one of their attackers is dead. If that's the case you'd better catch 'em first, then tell them later. We don't want them panicking and taking off on you, got it?"

"Gotcha Sheriff,"

***

The mountains climbed into the sky like stone skyscrapers, their lofty peaks and carved ridges a testament to the effects of time and weather.

"It was a great idea to come up here this morning."

"Four more full moons in the next four days. You know what that means?"

"Four more glorious nights of making love."

The two men kissed passionately, their still naked bodies stretched out on the rock.

"In just a few more hours night will fall again."

"I can't wait so long to hold you in my arms. Did you really mean what you said about us getting married?"

"Every word," Trevor whispered, his fingers playing in his long blond hair. "Whether here or in Canada it doesn't really matter. As long as I can belong to you and as long as the world knows I belong to you, I'll be eternally happy."

"As will I."

Their lips crushed together once more, sending a rush of amazing pleasure along both men's eager spines.

A cool breeze whispered through the mountains, gently tantalizing their bodies as they embraced. Trevor turned on his side. "You haven't put your cock inside of me yet. I did all the work last night," he declared.

Ashton kissed his neck and cheek, then pressed the head of his cock against the edges of his anal opening. He pushed forward and both men moaned. His thrusts were at first slow and teasing, but later, deep and more savage, causing cascading sheets of paradise to drift unabated throughout Trevor's mind and body.

They made passionate love for another hour, then stopped for a well deserved rest.

"Let's save something for tonight," Trevor panted.

"Alright."

"There's wine."

Ashton frowned. "We left the wine in the car and the car at the ranch. That's a mile away, a long ways to go for wine."

"Not in the car, silly. In my backpack. I put the picnic stuff in my back pack as we were leaving the car."

"Of course, how silly of me not to notice."

He poured out wine into plastic cups and laid some sandwiches out on paper plates.

"My, my, my! Just what do we have here?"

The sound of Gordon's voice startled both men and they sat up quickly, uncomfortable at being naked in Gordon's presence.

"Gordon! What the hell are you doing here?"

"I oughta bust your head open a second time for spying on us like that," Ashton shouted, livid at him for sneaking up on them to eavesdrop.

Ashton and Trevor then whipped on their pants, realizing that Gordon was not about to go anywhere.

"Relax, you two. It's not what you think. I'm not here to spy on you and I'm not here to listen to you make love talk."

"Then just what the hell do you want?"

"I came to warn you."

"Warn us?"

"Yeah, warn you."

"Some deputies came to the ranch looking for you both. Apparently you fought against five guys that were following you and trying to beat you up."

"That's right, and the bastards got what was coming to them. They surely didn't tell the sheriff that we started it, did they?"

"No, they admitted that it was their fault, pure and simple."

"So what the fuck do they want then? Why the sheriff?"

"One of them is dead."

"What?"

"I'm sure you heard me. One of them is dead."

"But how?" asked Trevor. "We knocked them unconscious. That's all we did, right Ashton?"

"Yeah, that's right. Although I did slam that last pecker's head into the truck roof pretty hard. It made that thud sound. I remember thinking at the time that maybe I should've just left him. But he was the one that clobbered you Trevor, with the bat."

"You guessed right," Gordon said somberly. "It was indeed the one whose face you slammed into the truck roof. Drove his nose bone right through his brain."

"That bastard deserved it," Ashton spat out.

"Well, whether he did or he didn't, the pack is really upset. Those deputies are tearing the place up something awful, demanding to know where you two are."

"Well, they would never think to look for us up here," Trevor reasoned. "If the

pack tells them we don't live on the ranch then the cops will just have to move on."

"It's not that simple," Gordon countered. "You guys left your mustang convertible in the ranch driveway. The car is registered to Trevor here and when they checked, they found that Trevor's address is also our ranch."

"The police want us to encourage you to turn yourselves in. Obviously, they're not going to leave the pack alone until you do! I'm worried, of course, because the next four nights are all full moons. If the police hang around the ranch, looking for you, they're liable to stumble onto two dozen werewolves. We can't let that happen."

"What do you suggest, that Ashton here just waltzes in and gives himself up? They would lock him up for a life sentence."

"Actually, it's a manslaughter charge they're now after. Apparently, when they dug deeper into the five attacker's backgrounds, they found numerous assault convictions. They've done this sort of thing before. So there are extenuating circumstances. We were told they would be willing to ensure only a ten year maximum sentence if you were to give yourself up."

"Whether it's for ten years or ten days, it would still be a death sentence for Ashton," Trevor said frantically. "Once he's locked up and he changes to a werewolf, they're bound to kill him. He wouldn't last even one night in a cell."

"Trevor's right. Putting me in jail would be a death sentence. But even if I could stop myself from changing, the whole thing is not my fault. Those homophobic bastards started it."

Trevor hung his head and a wave of misery swept over him. He had gone against pack rules and now everything was unraveling at the seams. He had brought a white into the black fold, and more importantly, a human. He had bitten Ashton for selfish reasons and now the entire pack was in trouble. First it had been Ashton's picture on the front page because he refused to listen to reason and call his mother. Now it was an army of police, sweeping through the ranch because he had lost his temper and gone too far in retaliating against an assailant.

A lone tear streamed down Trevor's face. No matter which way he looked at it, Ashton was going to die. One way or another his days were clearly numbered and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. More tears followed. "It's all my fault," he finally blubbered. "I'm the one that lured Ashton into this mess in the first place. I broke pack rules and this is the result. I mated with a human and just look at the trouble it's caused. I've put the entire pack at risk. All our lives are in danger."

"Then I'll have to run away," Ashton blurted out in desperation. "Tell them I'm on the run, and then I'll call them from another town. They'll trace the call and come after me. Then I'll flee to another state. They'll trace the call and keep moving further and further away from the ranch. They'll surely leave you alone if they're sure I've fled. It's me they want. The witness saw me do it."

"Well actually," Gordon spoke up. "The man that saw you commit the crime, couldn't be sure that it was you. He was groggy and half unconscious, actually seeing double. He knows someone slammed the dead man's face off the truck roof, but he couldn't be certain who that someone was. It could have been anyone for all he knows. After taking such a beating, his vision was blurred. That means the cops can't prove which of you struck the fatal blow. Nevertheless, they have to charge one of you with the crime. They'll probably arrest you both if one of you does not confess and turn himself in."

"What a damn mess," Trevor reiterated, more tears streaming down his face. He then stared squarely at Gordon. "I bet you're just loving every minute of this, seeing me and Ashton destroyed. I bet you're saying I told you so, that if only I had of gone with you from the beginning instead of getting involved with Ashton, then none of this would ever of happened."

Gordon suddenly frowned, his deep brown eyes starting to water. "Yeah, a day or two ago I would have thought that. A day or two ago I would have been dancing with glee. But now I'm thinking that maybe it's my fault you're in this mess. I made such a stink about Ashton being your mate, that the pack council got involved, and you two felt compelled to get away and go to that restaurant where these trouble makers were."

"Regardless of whose fault," Trevor said, adding a tearful sigh, "the pack is in danger and Ashton and I am facing certain death. They'll eventually find us wherever we go, and they'll keep coming back to the ranch to search for us if we flee. Sooner or later they will come during a full moon, and find werewolves. Also, if we flee, sooner or later Ashton and I will be caught and change while in jail. We would then be killed and the authorities would end up coming to the ranch anyways, knowing we were once connected to it. They would look for more werewolves and eventually find them, wiping out the pack as well."

"There is one alternative," Gordon whispered. "An alternative that could solve all the problems we're facing, both for you two and the pack."

"I don't see any possible alternative," Trevor blubbered, now weeping freely.

Ashton dropped to his knees and wept as well. "Why didn't I just stay away from Trevor and the pack. Why did I have to fall in love and become a werewolf? Look at all the problems it's created, problems with no possible solutions."

"There is one possible solution," Gordon repeated.

The sound of an approaching chopper suddenly echoed through the mountainside.

"They've found us," Trevor shouted, his shoulders slumped at the realization that they were out in the open with nowhere to run or hide.

"Lay face down with your hands over your heads," Sheriff Tilford shouted through the loudspeaker as the chopper hovered a mere fifty feet above their heads. "If you attempt to run or escape, you will be shot," he added.

Trevor peeked skyward and saw the high powered rifle pointed at them.

"We're sitting ducks," he blubbered, weeping openly.

The chopper lowered and landed onto a flat slab of sandstone that jutted some hundred feet out of the hillside.