A Naughty Weekend in Nashville

Story Info
A man shares his girlfriend with two young cowboys.
3.6k words
3.84
23.7k
18
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone told us that it is hot in Nashville in June, but we decided to go anyway. Robin, my fiancé is a big country music fan. I don't know much about county music, but I've come to appreciate it because of her. But I figure music, drinking, and partying is a great excuse to go to any city.

After a tedious flight and a short Uber from the airport we arrived at our hotel. It was just a few blocks from the main drag because we figured that wouldn't be too far to stumble when we're drunk. And if Robin turned me on, which she always does, I could make it back to the room without losing my hard-on.

Robin is absolutely beautiful. She has soft brown hair with a natural curl that falls gently around her face. It's the kind of hair that I can't help but wrap my hands in when I pull her close to kiss me. She has big, beautiful eyes that you could peer into for days, and a smile that lights up the room.

To top it off she has an amazing body. At nearly fifty years old, she has a body to make women half her age envious. She is perfectly proportioned with a figure that looks like God himself drew it when creating the perfect woman. Her breasts are round and firm with light pink nipples that get hard with the lightest touch, or the flick of my tongue. Her curves highlight her great hips and her round firm ass is a sight to behold. Her ass itself is such a turn on that I have found myself on more than one occasion thrusting my hard cock against it until I shoot my cum all over her ass and lower back.

I'm about 6 ft tall and about 15 pounds over my ideal weight of 180, but my days of rock-hard abs and a full head of hair are 20 years behind me.

We tossed our bags in the hotel room and quickly headed towards the strip of saloons. Normally we might have lingered in the room for a bit, but the heat of the day and the sound of the music drove us to the bars. We start out at the Honky Tonk — the quintessential Nashville saloon. It's busy but not crowded when we walk in. I go to the bar and order a Stoli and soda with a splash of cranberry for her, and a beer for me. The first two rounds go down easily and it isn't long before Robin gives me a look that I know means time for shots. We each throw back a shot of tequila before heading out into the street. When I kiss Robin, I can still taste the remnants of the salt and lime.

We make our way up Broadway to Tootsies. Feeling pretty good from the drinks and shots, Robin suggests we head straight to the rooftop bar. We make our way through the crowds to the third floor, pausing occasionally to listen to the band. I don't recognize the song but Robin mouths the words and proclaims it's "One of her favorites". As she sings along, she moves her hips back and forth in this incredibly seductive way. It draws the attention of most of the men within sight. I can't blame them — she's incredibly sexy. We make our way over to the bar where there's one seat left. Tootsies is more crowded than the other bar, enough so that your pretty much stuck where you land. Standing next to us is a group of 20-something-year-old guys. Three of them look like they just stepped out of some men's magazine. I'm not afraid to say it: they were gorgeous. Right off the bat Robin ordered us shots. This quickly caught the attention of the young cowboys next to us. "Impressive" the tallest one said. "That's a good start you have going," he continued, not realizing that this wasn't our first round of the day.

The two cowboys closest to us introduced themselves to us. Dillion was about 6'2 with light blond hair and big blue eyes. He wore tight jeans and his skin looked especially tan compared to his white t shirt. Trent was a bit shorter than Dillion, maybe 6'1. He had brown hair and dark eyes. Both looked like they were in incredible shape. We soon found ourselves chatting with our new friends, though it was pretty obvious their interest wasn't me. I watched them as they undressed Robin with their eyes, and I caught Dillion staring too long at Robin's beautiful cleavage. She didn't mind the attention at all. In fact, if flirting were an Olympic sport, Robin would be a gold medalist. I knew she was teasing these two young cowboys, while glancing down at the front of their jeans wondering which one had the bigger cock.

As she flirted with them, Robin would occasionally run her hand up my leg and drawing her fingers over my crotch. Just her touch was enough to make my cock start to swell. At one point as the boys were fighting for her attention, she turned her face towards me and gave me a long passionate kiss, her tongue swirling in my mouth. My cock was fully engorged and beginning to strain against my shorts. Soon enough flirting turned into downright friendliness.

As Robin continued to tease the cowboys, I watched Dillion run his hand along her thigh. Another shot of tequila and a little more teasing and I knew it would soon be time to go.

I told the boys that Robin and I needed break from the noise and that we were going to head back to the hotel. They said that they needed a break too and would walk with us since their hotel was just a block past ours. As we walked up the street, I held Robin's hand, but when I glanced down, I saw Trent put his hand on the small of her back.

When we got to our hotel, Trent asked if he could come in because he said he needed to piss and "Didn't think he could make it to his hotel". I looked at Robin and we both knew this was the lamest excuse we had heard. But we let it slide and said "Sure" as we all knew where we were headed.

We rode up the elevator mostly in silence, probably out of fear that anything said out loud might jinx the situation. I slid the electronic key into its place on the door and pushed it open. Once inside the room, it was if all pretense had disappeared. Robin turned to me and pulled me in close to her, pushing her tongue back in my mouth and giving me a kiss that clearly let me know that she was turned on, and ready for what was about to happen. As we continued kissing, I moved my hands over her hips and up her chest, letting each hand find its way to her breasts. Her nipples were already hard. I felt the two boys step in close to us and watched as Dillion began running his hands over Robin's arms and back. Trent stood slightly behind Robin. I saw him lean in and kiss her neck as his hands found their way down her back and over the roundness of her ass. I broke from our passionate kiss and lightly kissed the side of Robin's face, whispering "I love you" in her ear.

A lot of men would have freaked out at the thought of the women they love being seduced by two young stud cowboys. But the love Robin and I have is so strong and so complete that it cannot be undone by a young stud's cock.

When I stepped away it was clear that permission had been granted. Dillion began feverishly making out with Robin, wasting no time taking my place. I could see Robin's mouth open slightly, her tongue swirling and dancing with his. Trent used his position behind Robin to work his hands under her shirt, caressing her back before wrapping his hands around her front and cupping each eager tit in his hands. Robin let out soft whimpering moans as Trent's fingers found her erect nipples.

From my vantage point I could see that both the cowboys were enjoying themselves as their massive erect cocks caused their jeans to tent in the front. Robin had to know as well because, as the boys moved, their hard-ons pressed firmly against her. This dance continued for a few more minutes, with each stud taking his turn kissing and stroking Robin. During one of the exchanges Trent took the initiative to remove his shirt. His chiseled chest and tight abs revealed his time spent in the gym. Dillion followed suit swiftly removing his t shirt. He was a little more muscular than his counterpart, and his tan skin further highlighted his exquisite physique.

Robin used her hands to explore and feel the Trent's smooth chest. I watched as she glided her hands down his chest and over his taut stomach pausing at the waistline of his jeans. I could see the outline of Trent's stiff rod reaching out to her, begging to be touched. Trent took Robin's hand and placed it on his now throbbing cock. A little wet spot had formed on his jeans where the tip of his cock had leaked it's clear juice. Robin wasted no time grabbing the engorged cock, squeezing and pulling at it. Trent could no longer stand the anticipation and undid his jeans, pulling them down. His cock was now free and exposed.

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, as both these young cowboys were pretty tall and well built, but Trent's cock seemed so much bigger than mine. His cock stood straight up and had to have been at least 7 inches long. It was thick and full; the head of his cock wet with his pre-cum. Not to be outdone by his friend, Dillion quickly undid the belt on his jeans and yanked them to the floor, hurriedly kicking them to the side. His cock was massive and thick too. His bush showed him to be a real blonde, but he had trimmed the hair on his balls putting his cock on center stage.

Robin found her way over to the bed. Caught up in the excitement, she followed suit and removed her shirt and unsnapped the button of her shorts, allowing them to fall to her feet. The boys wasted no time in quickly helping Robin remove her black bra and panties. She was now fully exposed to them.

I have seen Robin naked countless times. It's a sight I never get sick of. Her tits standing firmly out, her perfect curves, and her trimmed black bush were on full display for them- and for me.

As I watched Robin take her place on the bed, I sat tracing the outline of my own throbbing cock through my shorts. Robin positioned herself in the center of the bed, lying back with her head raised on the pillows. Trent took his place standing next to the bed beside her. He quickly went to work kneading and caressing her tits. As he did so, I could see his cock inching toward Robin's face. She reached out and took it in her hand — wrapping her fingers around the thick shaft. Meanwhile Dillion had taken his place by the foot of the bed. He began running his hands up Robin's now naked thighs. She helped him along by spreading her legs so that he could have full access to her waiting pussy.

Knowing Robin like I do, I knew that the young cowboy was in for pleasant surprise. Robin's pussy gets so wet and her scent and taste are unlike any pussy I've ever encountered. Her soft velvety outer lips cover her pink wet hole, and her clit gets hard and sticks out like it's her own little cock.

Dillion began exploring Robins cunt, first with his fingers and then with his tongue. She moaned and moved her hips as his tongue pushed into her hole. He then would withdraw his tongue and slide it the length of her slit, stopping at the top to lick and tease her clit.

While Dillion explored Robin's wet pussy, Trent was exploring Robin's mouth with his cock. Her head bobbed back and forth on Trent's manhood and, as I watched, she circled her tongue around the swollen head of his cock. Each time Robin did this, Trent's whole body would tighten. I knew that it would not take many more licks to his cock before he released his load. Robin plunged her head down, taking the full length of his cock in her mouth. This was more than Trent could bear. I watched as his body clenched. Robin held still, keeping that cock fully in her mouth. Trent's ass clenched like a fist and I knew he was shooting hot loads of cum in Robin's mouth. When Trent's last spasm was complete, Robin slowly lifted her head from his cock, dragging her tongue up the length of his shaft and over the pink head of his cock. His cock was shiny and wet from her saliva, with the remnants of his cum-load on her lips.

At work Robin is an expert multi-tasker, but in bed she really can only concentrate on one thing at a time. This is why she doesn't like to 69. "I just get too distracted" she always claims. Now that Trent had completed his task and Robin had swallowed his sperm, she was free to concentrate at the attention Dillion was giving her pussy.

Robin closed her eyes and laid her head back. Dillion continued lapping and tonguing her soaking wet cunt. When Dillion's tongue moved south from her clit to her hole, she instinctively spread her legs wider, as if inviting his tongue further into her. Dillion continued his routine of tonguing her hole and teasing her clit. Robin obliged with soft moans and thrusts of her hips.

Whether from his own impatience or an absolutely burning desire to feel Robins wet pussy on his cock, Dillion stood up from between Robins legs. His cock was even larger than Trent's — an inch or so longer and proportionately thicker. He gripped his hard cock at the base and I could fully see his cleanly shaven sack. His balls were tight against him-as an afternoon of Robin's cock teasing had filled them to capacity. Robin looked at his cock with both desire and anxious anticipation. His cock was after all rather large and, other than the black vibrator she has used on occasion, this would be the largest thing to penetrate her in quite some time. Dillion leaned forward and positioned his cock against Robins slit. The smooth swollen head parting her lips. I thought that he might take his time and ease this monster cock into her, but that was not to be. Whether his patience was exhausted, or from his excruciating need to release, he pushed hard and with one long thrust pushed his enlarged cock into her depths. By the look on Robins face she too was a little surprised at how quickly his girth filled her. On the back stroke he would nearly completely remove his cock from her and I could see how her pussy was stretched to accommodate him.

Dillion began rhythmically pumping Robin's pussy. He laid on her and she dug her fingers into his back each time he plunged into her. He continued to pump her, picking up speed as he went. His breathing became heavier. Robin's moans came louder and more frequently as he pounded her hungry pussy.

I watched in anticipation as Dillion's ass lifted up and down on Robin's pelvis. I knew it wouldn't be long before he was flooding her with his cum. As if on cue, Dillion gave three more quick hard thrusts into Robin and then buried his thick cock as deeply into her as he could. His ass clenched tight and I could see his scrotum pulsing as he shot wave after wave of his hot load into her. As Dillion came, he yelled out an exhausted "Fuuuck". Robin moaned deeply, feeling the pulsing cock inside her and the warm rush of his fluid pouring into her. Dillion lay motionless for a minute enjoying the last few receding convulsions of his orgasm. Robin gently rocked her hips back and forth under him, enjoying both the feeling of being filled with sperm, and the weight and warmth of him against her.

Dillion pushed himself up on his forearms and slowly withdrew his now semi-erect cock from Robin's love hole. As he pulled out, I could see Robin's pussy gaping open and a small trickle of cum running down her ass to make a small wet pool on the bedspread. His pubes were matted with what I'm sure was a mixture of his cum and her wetness.

As Dillion stood up from the bed, Trent, who had been fixated on watching his friend fuck this sexy 49-year-old, started towards the bed. His cock was fully hard again -I'm sure from hoping to feel the pleasure of Robin's wet cunt. As Trent started forward, I stood up from my chair and moved towards the bed. Trent clearly understood my motion as a denial of his attempt. After all, watching one man fill your wife-to-be with cum is one thing, but Trent had already emptied his thick load in her mouth. I didn't need to see him pound her pussy now too. Robin was glad for my intervention. The hard pounding she took from Dillion and the effort to suck Trent off had left her sweaty and tired.

Robin is incredibly sexy and she'll be the first to tell you she likes to fuck. But what the two young cowboys don't understand is, that as Robin puts it, she's had sex more times than she can count and with more men than she cares to remember, but she's only ever made love to one person — me. Robin likes to fuck, but she loves to make love.

When I got to the edge of the bed I leaned down and gently and lovingly kissed her face. She batted her big, beautiful eyes at me and mouthed, "I love you". I sat on the edge of the bed next to Robin, ran my fingertips up the length of her leg and then continued up her body to her shoulders and neck, gently tickling her all the way. She sat up and kissed me, holding her soft lips against mine. It was now my turn to make love passionately and affectionately to her.

As I began slowly removing my shirt, I saw Trent and Dillion, now fully dressed, pulling on their boots. I removed my shorts and underwear and pulled back the covers on the bed. Robin lifted herself up to allow the blankets to be pulled down, and we climbed into the bed. We intertwined our bodies, wrapping arms and legs around one another, and held each other tight. I heard a click, turning to see the door closing as the two boys made their exit. I turned back to Robin and gazing in her eyes told her "I love you". Robin responded with her trademark "I love you more".

There is nothing in this world that is sexier or more of a turn-on than to hear her say "I love you". In fact, when we're together, it is often the thing that sends my orgasm over the edge. We held each other in our embrace, my swollen cock pressing hard against her sweet opening. Robin shifted slightly, allowing me to maneuver to be on top of her. I lay between her legs, and she reached down and put my cock inside of her. Her warmth and wetness were beyond description. She wrapped her arms and legs around me pulling me into her.

Truly no two human beings could be closer. It was impossible to tell where I began and she ended. I was as deep inside of her as I could reach and I laid with my full weight on top of her. There was no need to pump, as our bodies were moving together. It was the most intimate of dances. I continued to kiss Robin's face, and lips, and neck. I would nibble her ears and nuzzle her neck; all the while our bodies moved together. Our breathing became heavier as I placed my face against hers. I picked up my head and looked into Robin's eyes. She smiled that smile that she only has for me and said, "I love you". As she finished mouthing the words, I felt the warmth overtake my body and I pushed hard against her. In unison Robin pushed harder into me while hugging me tighter with her arms and legs. I felt the rhythmic contractions of her vaginal muscles as her orgasm climaxed. As she came, I released my own orgasm, pouring my semen deep into the depths of her.

When the last pulsations had subsided, I tucked my head into her neck and nuzzled her softly. I could feel her heart beating beneath me. Robin ran her fingers up and down my back and lightly kissed my shoulder. We stayed like this for a while, wishing we could hold each other like this forever. We closed our eyes and let the warm afterglow of our love making carry us off to sleep.

Statistics

Word Count 3649

Paragraphs 38

Sentences 275

Sentences/Para. 5.9

Words/Sentence 16.2-

Char/Word 4.1

Flesch 80

Grade Level 6.0

Passive Sentences 6.2%