A Need to be Paid

Story Info
Morgan's urges to be seen drive her to prostitution.
10.4k words
4.72
4.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan was no longer a virgin.

It seemed impossible to conceive of, having happened so unexpectedly. Laying in her bed the next morning idly rubbing her pussy, she tried to recall all the sensations of having a man filling her and moving within her. The memory was still bright and fresh, her body tingling with sensory memory, but the visual images were already blurry in her mind's eye.

The sounds of men working next door beckoned her, urging her to show her nudity to them once again. On the table beside her, the small stack of money urged her to earn more of it, add to the stack and sell herself again. Would other's from that job site give her money for sex? Morgan knew with a certainty unfamiliar to the shy, awkward teen that those men would do whatever it took to be with her, if she told them that's what she wanted.

The question was, did she want it?

The idea to earn her college tuition as a sex worker still felt right in her mind, but her heart rebelled, having always dreamed of a normal life with a nice husband and kids of her own. Would that ever be possible if she became a whore?

That harsh, dark word merely drifting across her thoughts while rubbing her tender clit sent a powerful jolt of salacious pleasure through her body. Morgan spent several moments rubbing herself faster, imagining the men lining up, paying to fuck her and watch the others doing it. The fantasy incited her so keenly that she began to climax as she imagined a crowd of men showering her with dollar bills.

In the afterglow of her orgasm, she carried on creating a world where she earned her living as a sex worker, rubbing herself as she pondered prices for different acts. The man the night before- her Spy- had given her $150 for a dance, oral sex, and then intercourse. Recalling his tongue on her clit distracted her for some time, then she revisited her train of thought wondering what she would and wouldn't do.

Since she had never done anything, she figured she would do it all and see what she didn't like. Scary things like anal would cost extra, but Morgan thought she would probably do anything once, just because it made her curious.

The next question was where would she sleep with them? There was no way she could bring them into her room, even though it was perfectly convenient, but her Aunt would immediately find out what was going on and very likely put a stop to it. Certainly, her parents would find out, which Morgan couldn't bear.

Rising, she went to the window nude, making no attempt to hide herself. No one was in the immediate vicinity, but she was certain it wouldn't take long to be seen. Scanning the work-site, she immediately saw what she dimly recalled noticing weeks ago. A trailer parked on blocks at the back corner of the lot near the alley entrance, where the men often went for lunch. It was a long, temporary office built right on the job-site. Maybe there was a place inside she could meet men for sex.

At that moment one of the five men who had watched her masturbate the day before walked over, openly gawking at her brazen display.

"Hi." Morgan waved shyly, her body thrumming with lust from being overtly ogled as she exposed herself.

"Hi back. You're gorgeous."

The man was in his late twenties, fit and strong looking. His unshaven face, stubbled with a week's growth, was plain, but his bright, horny smile thrilled her.

"What's in that trailer back there?"

"That? Uh... some lunch tables. A counter with a microwave, a fridge, and uh... coffee machine, water cooler. Our supervisor's office and a first aid room. Why?"

While he listed things, his eyes drifted as he visualized the inside of the trailer, but as soon as he was done he scanned her body again, titillating Morgan with his open admiration of her nudity.

"Is there a bed in the first aid room?" Morgan arched an eyebrow at the man.

Grinning as he intuited what she was getting at, he nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah. Its not a mattress, but its a cushioned medical table with room enough for two..." the man waggled his eyebrows "...if they snuggle close."

"That's useful."

Morgan couldn't keep her hands from her body while he was looking at her. Wherever his eyes roved her hands followed. When he gazed at her breasts, fingers brushed her hard nipples. When his eyes drifted down her belly so did her trailing fingers, rubbing her belly, vulva and then thighs. Wanting him to desire her, she allowed his assessment of her nudity to carry on as she scanned the man's dirty clothes, assessing his athletic build.

"What use were you thinking of?"

"Depends on how much money you've got?" Morgan smirked in her flirty waitress voice.

"Whoa! Its like that is it?"

"Its exactly like that. You game?"

"Oh! Well... there won't be any privacy in there until after work, but..."

Scanning her body, the man bit his lip, clearly wanting to fuck the slim girl in the window.

"Will you be here after lunch? I need go to look into something first."

"I'll be back around three."

"Ok, I'll come here when I can, around three, and I'll know if I can meet you after work."

It took effort for the man to tear his eyes from her nudity and when he succeeded, she too was released from the spell that being observed while naked cast on her.

Forcing herself to get ready for a lunch shift at the restaurant, Morgan dressed, knowing she would rather shower after work, then went to the kitchen for some food while reliving her audacious conversation. The man's mind had clearly been whirling as he worked out how to pay to fuck her and Morgan felt a surge of lust at the idea of fucking that stranger later in the evening.

Who was the woman making such outrageous plans? What was happening to her?

Even on a lunch shift, Morgan was able to earn way more tips in her supercharged sexual state than usual. Glowing from having entered the adult world of sexuality, she charmed the ladies and practically seduced the men. The new awareness of her vagina altered the way she stood when talking to men. Flirting more confidently, she understood the delicious sensations being offered and was more tempted. The beaming, happy expression charmed everyone. When she left at two, she practically floated home, believing she was gong to fuck a stranger that evening.

When she heard him call to her window later, Morgan was ready.

Stepping into view, she wore a worn, yellow, backless sundress with wide shoulder-straps, a square over-all like neckline that exposed most of her chest and sides. It was meant to be worn with a shirt, but she hadn't bothered with that.

"Hi again" he grinned, looking giddy.

"Glad you called" she smiled shyly, being coy, but also feeling vulnerable.

"So I got-" the man lowered his voice, practically mouthing the words to her over the ten foot space "two hundred dollars."

Smiling at him, Morgan mimed the international signal for fucking, one finger going into the circle of her other hand. Then, she took the pretend vagina and lifted it to her mouth jacking an invisible cock into her mouth and lewdly moving her tongue over an imaginary knob to tell him what his two hundred dollars was going to get him. Blushing, the girl who had never sucked a penis before looked at him to gauge his reaction.

Grinning, he pointed to the trailer and said "6:30. See you there."

Then the man darted into the evolving building next door and Morgan flopped on her bed to masturbate furiously while fantasizing about what she was going to do in three hours. With her dress around her waist, she rubbed her pussy and watched videos on how to give an excellent blow job. Meanwhile, men from next door wandered past, watching her play with her openly visible sex.

Might as well advertise.

By the time Morgan felt fairly certain she knew how to give a decent blow job, she heard a voice call from the building next door. Another man who had watched her performance the day before.

"Hey."

The scruffy man looked sheepish, but managed to look right at her instead of everywhere else like his eyes wanted. In her mind she called him Scruffy because of his big, unkempt, reddish-brown beard.

"Hey yourself" Morgan answered pertly, enjoying being the braver of the two.

Shorter than the other two men, he was still big, much thicker around the torso. Morgan wouldn't have called him chubby, but he didn't have the lean, hungry look the other two had.

"Uh..."

There followed a long pause.

"I noticed you watching me yesterday."

The man looked suddenly frightened.

"Sorry."

"I wanted someone to see me."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Did it get you horny?" she teased him, leaning on her widow sash playing with her long hair.

"Fuck yeah it did. you're fucking hot." The man had no game, he was just blurting out his inner thoughts, not meaning to compliment specifically.

"Thanks. Me too. So horny."

"Cool."

"Are you busy around seven thirty?"

"Uuhhh, no...?"

"Do you have a key to that trailer?" Morgan pointed.

"No?"

"Can you get one?"

Then he began to understand what might be going on.

"I think so..."

"Try. We could meet there later and if you have a little money I could earn it from you. Whadda ya think?"

"What? You want to... do what to earn it?" Scruffy could tell sex was on offer, but hadn't figured out he would have to pay for it yet.

"Dirty things. If its enough money... really dirty things."

"Oh!" Scruffy got it and his next words came in a gush of sudden anticipation. "Oh fuck yeah! I'll get some cash for sure. 7:30? Fuck yeah!"

Another excited man scampered into the growing building and Morgan once again flopped on her bed, dress over her waist as she rubbed her burning clit, terrified and excited by her new enterprise. Many glances at clocks and her phone dragged the time more slowly, but after a couple hours, she realized that even though she had accomplished nothing of worth for the afternoon, she had managed to pass the time and suddenly needed to get ready.

Making up her face with her usual nude, natural look, she wore the yellow sundress, leather sandals and nothing else. Carrying a small clutch purse, she stood in front of her mirror trying to see a confident prostitute not an insecure county girl, but she had been the latter far longer.

When it was time to meet her first client of the evening, she had nervous butterflies in her stomach and a strange lightness in her head that gave everything a surreal quality. Leaving her Aunt's out the back door, silently passing through the house unsure if her Aunt was even home, Morgan went to her rendezvous.

When Morgan entered the construction site it felt disorienting being in the place she looked at so often, but the stillness and silence felt unnatural, the missing men ghosts hovering just out of sight. Reaching the trailer, she knocked and the stubbled fellow answered immediately.

"Come in!" he urged and glanced around to be certain she wasn't seen.

The space inside was dirty and cluttered with the detritus of dozens of men who had no women to answer to. Three long folding tables had chairs clustered around, with more filling the open space between. The small kitchenette had an empty sink, but overflowing dish-rack, filthy microwave and a beat up fridge with numerous fridge magnets holding dozens of notices, cartoons and pictures of nude women.

At either end closed doors offered other options.

"This way" Stubbles said and gestured toward the north end of the trailer.

The door had a large, red cross on it and First Aid written over the top. When she stepped into the room, Morgan was relieved to find it much tidier and even clean. The walls were covered cupboards with clear glass windows so all the neatly stacked first aid equipment's clearly printed labels could be seen at a glance.

A stool on wheels and the plastic-cushioned first aid table were all that remained in the cramped space. The table was slightly higher than a normal bed, the same size as twin bed, but had a hinged section so a person could be propped sitting up if needed. They stood brushing up against each other, both looking at the bed wondering who would begin.

When Stubbles turned to look at her, Morgan felt the first rush of arousal having his expectant eyes comb over her face then down her body. Stepping past him to the open space at the foot of the bed, Morgan turned to face him head on and pulled her dress over her head. Exposed at last, she felt true lust overcome her trepidation. As the man's eyes raked her body, Morgan shivered, being seen thrilling her, the need to be paid impelling her.

"Put the money on the stool and tell me what you'd like" Morgan spoke quietly, almost reverently, the moment feeling charged with potential, and risk.

"Oh man. Whoof!" Stubbles let out a big gush of air. "I've never done this before... and now that its happening I'm like... freaked out. Good freaked out, but like... Man!"

"Ok" Morgan smiled at his vulnerability, it made her feel safer somehow. "Lets just get the awkward part over with. Put the money on the stool." He did and she could see easily, without touching it, that it was the promised $200. "There. That's done."

They both let out shaky breathes together and laughed at his nervousness. If the construction worker noticed her anxiety he didn't say anything.

"Now. What would you like me to do to you?"

"Man..." he still hesitated.

"It's ok" she reassured him. "I want to do it? It makes me happy to please." Morgan wasn't sure if that was true, she just loved being an object of lust.

"Every since yesterday I've wanted to taste you. I really want to go down on you, but..." he grimaced and blushed.

In a rush of intuition Morgan felt she knew why he hesitated.

"I haven't been with anyone since last night and I showered not long ago, just for you."

The immediate, embarrassed relief he tried to suppress told her she had been right that he was concerned about how clean she was.

"I would love for you to go down on me...and then... how would you like to fuck me?"

"Would it be weird if we did it slow and gentle? I... I really like making love, but I've been single for a long time..."

"Huh. Sure. I mean, I would really like that, but its not what I expected."

"It's weird isn't it?"

"No. Not at all. Half my clients love to be slow and sensual" he being one half of the men she'd ever been with.

"Yeah? What about the other half?"

"They are more passionate, kind of wild."

"Yeah, I bet. You're so pretty."

"Come here and tell me that."

Morgan thought maybe she stole that line from a movie, but she liked how it sounded and he did as she asked.

The big man groped her breasts and kissed her mouth. The few movies she'd watched of people kissing and the few fumbling kisses she'd shared with boys growing up didn't prepare her for how nice it was to be kissed by a passionate, horny, grown man. As she grew accustomed to his style and adapted to match him as best she could, his callused hands fondled her and Morgan felt arousal fully bloom in her body, a warmth that spread from her loins, reached her scalp and the soles of her feet.

When he grew too inflamed to resist any longer, Stubbles lowered Morgan to the plastic bed and sat on the rolling stool, moving the money to a counter. Placing himself between her open thighs, he lowered his face while she scooted to the end of the bed and offered her tingling slit to him. When his mouth found her vulva, Morgan sighed contentedly as the stranger began to lap at her sex, suckling her lips and licking her everywhere.

The man clearly loved to eat pussy. For several minutes he devoured her sex, delving deep with his fingers and tongue, teasing her clit, running his mouth up and down her groove, the bristles on his face scratchy and exciting, the soft wetness of his lips and tongue a delight. Whimpering with a growing need to be filled, Morgan squirmed, trying not to move away from his mouth, but the sensations were so wonderful she could hardly stand them.

When she climaxed, she was shocked by how intense it was. The tickling, teasing ride his mouth took her on built and eased over long minutes until she was vibrating at a fever pitch. When his fingers began to stroke deep places it made her feel incredible. Cumming from his efforts, she humped her hips and squirmed in overwrought passion, thrashing her head as she suffered euphoria. Then he did it several more times, until she begged him.

"Please stop. I need to be fucked. Fill me up and stop tormenting me!" she wailed.

Smug that he was the guy who could make a whore cum, he grinned as he positioned himself between her legs and prepared to enter her with his erection.

"Please!" she implored him and he complied.

Easing himself deep, taking his time, Stubbles filled her desperate body and Morgan trembled as another climax detonated in her quivering sex, a mind numbing orgasm that didn't stop for several moments. Gasping, mewling and clutching at him, Morgan shuddered as her pussy continuously clenched with each plunge of Stubbles' cock. The slow, sensual lovemaking he enjoyed gave her hypertensive pussy ample time to perceive every movement, every subtle sensation and it incited ecstasy.

Each time Morgan was able to open her eyes and look at Stubbles, he was gazing at her with adoration and being stared at ignited another wave of passion. When he buried himself deep within her grip, she climaxed in looping cycles where the movement of his cock brought her bliss, then when she recovered his eyes watching her rapture would detonate more ecstasy.

Far too soon he began to grow intense and rigid. Morgan sensed his orgasm was approaching and she wondered if he would speed up. Easing in and out slowly, Stubbles teased himself the way he had her, withholding his own climax. Matching his energy, Morgan began to gently stroke his face and kiss his neck. Then her hands drifted lower, stroking his back and ass as he moved slowly, his breathing tortured and his body vibrating from his efforts.

"Give me that cum baby. I want it so bad. Come on, give it to me."

As if she pressed a button, he abruptly went still and she felt his sperm gush into her depths with a subtle impact and a spread of warmth. Holding utterly still to absorb this new sensation, Morgan opened up her inner awareness, so she could feel with her vagina what was happening inside.

The cock wedged within her pulsed and swelled with each jet of cum and the heat inside her increased for a moment. The tiniest squeeze from her and the man hissed, his cock once again pulsing and swelling followed by another squirt of sperm. It was fascinating to the girl. Stubbles tried to move, but he was too sensitive and hissed, then retracted himself and it was she that hissed at the painful loss of him as her body readjusted. Looking between her legs, she saw a gush of cum ooze out of her body as she squeezed herself. Fascinated by it, she watched it spread on the plastic bed.

Then it was over. Stubbles put his shirt on, pulled up his pants and stared at her sitting open legged on the first aid table looking up at him, ashamed of wanting more.

"Thank you" he said.

"My pleasure" she smiled and shook her head, disoriented. "For real."

Slipping her dress back on, she put the money in her purse and then wiped the table with some anti-bacterial towelettes and allowed Stubbles to guide her outside. The sun was still up, it was only half an hour later, even though it felt like a whole evening happened inside.

"Goodnight" Stubbles said awkwardly, like they had just finished a first date.

"See you later" Morgan chirped brightly and forced a grin.

Traipsing off home, hoping he liked her carefree attitude, inside she felt like something profound and sacred had occurred. Morgan had joined the world's oldest profession.